PDA

View Full Version : Since I can't post it on facebook yet per my sister's request...

KitchenKitten99
01-27-2015, 08:16 PM
I'm gonna be an auntie!!!

My younger sister who got married last summer is due in early Sept!!!

This baby is going to be sooooo spoiled by me and my husband! As much as we would love to have another child between the both of us, the reality of getting it done (I'm spayed and he's neutered, lol) is much more difficult (financially especially) than we have the desire for. Plus the idea itself is more romantic than the reality. So we'd just til my sister & her hubby have kids and dote on them. We thought we would be waiting a while since they hadn't wanted to start until after they sell their house this spring (moving to a bigger newer place).

:dance::dance::dance:

gabosaurus
01-27-2015, 10:50 PM
My sister and her husband are unable to have children. They cope by stealing mine and spoiling her on various weekends. My parents behave as doting grandparents normally do. My in-laws do the same.

Kathianne
01-28-2015, 01:55 AM
I'm gonna be an auntie!!!

My younger sister who got married last summer is due in early Sept!!!

This baby is going to be sooooo spoiled by me and my husband! As much as we would love to have another child between the both of us, the reality of getting it done (I'm spayed and he's neutered, lol) is much more difficult (financially especially) than we have the desire for. Plus the idea itself is more romantic than the reality. So we'd just til my sister & her hubby have kids and dote on them. We thought we would be waiting a while since they hadn't wanted to start until after they sell their house this spring (moving to a bigger newer place).

:dance::dance::dance:

Congratulations!

Jeff
01-28-2015, 07:58 AM
Congrats !!! :thumb: