PDA

View Full Version : Muslim woman says police made her remove Islamic scarf

Jeff
01-28-2015, 08:50 AM
This kind of seems like common sense to me, don't get arrested and you can wear your headscarf all you want. But I am willing to bet there will be a new law in Dearborn Heights very soon, yes we will change the laws to again bend over backwards for those that want to change things. Anyone arrested that is wearing any type of hat must remove it when your picture is taken, just the same as when you get your driver's lisc. photo you must remove any hat ( head gear ) wearing any type of hat changes your appearance, just the same as the police tell you to remove sun glasses, maybe these folks instead of trying to change the laws in the rest of the world should just live where the culture is the norm. Yes I know that sounds almost racist and if we hadn't changed over the years we would still be living in caves, I get it, but when is enough enough ? Again don't get arrested and wear what ya want.

A Muslim woman filed a lawsuit Thursday accusing Dearborn Heights police of violating her constitutional rights by making her remove her Islamic headscarf after they arrested her for driving on a suspended license. The lawsuit, filed in federal court in Detroit, asks for Dearborn Heights to "modify its current policy" so that Muslim women can wear Islamic headscarves during booking procedures.
Malak Kazan of Dearborn Heights was pulled over by police in July on a traffic violation and then taken into custody on a traffic misdemeanor because of her suspended license, according to the lawsuit. The male police officer then asked Kazan to remove her headscarf to take her booking photo, which usually requires no head coverings or hats.

http://www.gopusa.com/news/2015/01/23/muslim-woman-says-police-made-her-remove-islamic-scarf/?subscriber=1

Drummond
01-28-2015, 09:16 AM
This kind of seems like common sense to me, don't get arrested and you can wear your headscarf all you want. But I am willing to bet there will be a new law in Dearborn Heights very soon, yes we will change the laws to again bend over backwards for those that want to change things. Anyone arrested that is wearing any type of hat must remove it when your picture is taken, just the same as when you get your driver's lisc. photo you must remove any hat ( head gear ) wearing any type of hat changes your appearance, just the same as the police tell you to remove sun glasses, maybe these folks instead of trying to change the laws in the rest of the world should just live where the culture is the norm. Yes I know that sounds almost racist and if we hadn't changed over the years we would still be living in caves, I get it, but when is enough enough ? Again don't get arrested and wear what ya want.

http://www.gopusa.com/news/2015/01/23/muslim-woman-says-police-made-her-remove-islamic-scarf/?subscriber=1

I'm sure you can see what's happening, though ... it's just one more attempt at an Islamic incursion.

'Defer to us ... we demand it'. That's what's behind this. No doubt some sympathetic, agenda-ridden Leftie will want to argue her side, saying ir's 'enlightened' to defer to Islamic demands. Never mind any practicalities involved. Just defer. Cave in. And then cave in some more .....

These things snowball. Once a process of deference starts, the demands for ever more of the same will never cease. That's the name of the game here.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
01-28-2015, 10:45 AM
I'm sure you can see what's happening, though ... it's just one more attempt at an Islamic incursion.

'Defer to us ... we demand it'. That's what's behind this. No doubt some sympathetic, agenda-ridden Leftie will want to argue her side, saying ir's 'enlightened' to defer to Islamic demands. Never mind any practicalities involved. Just defer. Cave in. And then cave in some more .....

These things snowball. Once a process of deference starts, the demands for ever more of the same will never cease. That's the name of the game here.

That is exactly how they do it one demand at a time. Each appeasement emboldens their desire to make more and bigger
demands for concessions.. And they find allies from the idiots, fools, so-called enlightened leftists , academia and media..
One step at a time until mohamboy is at the top of the mountain.
They are devoted, relentless and completely dishonorable in their ways and goals.
How can they be otherwise? Their cult book commands absolute obedience and they kill to keep all in line..
Only one entity wages war(jihad) around the globe- yet is heralded as the Religion of Peace!
Seems to me that these brain dead savages define peace as war. They are commanded by the Koran to either 1.murder us, 2.enslave us or 3. convert us.. No other options exist, so which one of those 3 do you want to go with?
They will force war, so why not give it to them now! Why wait until they are much stronger and we very much weaker?
Churchill nailed them dead to right....-Tyr

Perianne
01-28-2015, 10:46 AM
Maybe if they weren't so ugly they wouldn't have to wear masks to cover their faces. I know.... tacky! lol