PDA

View Full Version : uggghhhh, sick as a dog

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
01-28-2015, 09:51 PM
Sick this morn and gotten worse today. Vomiting and dizzy as hell.
Thirsty but every time I drink water I throw up..
This crap suxs big time..
Top it off stomach/abdominal craps...
Pray you do not get whatever this crap is...
Headache makes it even worse....
Wife was sick like this over the weekend, took three days for her to improve..
I havent been this kind of sick in about 7 or 8 years...
Man, do I ever hate vomiting!--Tyr

LongTermGuy
01-28-2015, 10:04 PM
http://www.imgnly.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/Hey-get-well-soon-gothic-girl.gif

aboutime
01-28-2015, 10:12 PM
Feel for ya Tyr. It will pass. We both just got over three days of the FLU, at least that's what the doc
said it was.

Hang in there. As much as you hate it...keep drinking something. Dehydration gives you the headache. Gotta watch your Potassium levels. They will eat you alive when throwing up, and Crappin'.

Gator-aid, water, orange juice, water. HYDRATE, HYDRATE, HYDRATE.

tailfins
01-28-2015, 10:15 PM

Are you pregnant?

gabosaurus
01-28-2015, 10:39 PM
http://youtu.be/iD8OT2D_LHQ

Perianne
01-28-2015, 10:41 PM
If I were there I would take care of you. Get well soon, my friend.

Kathianne
01-28-2015, 10:53 PM
Feel better soon!

SassyLady
01-29-2015, 02:46 AM
Tyr ... be thankful it's not the measles. Hope you take care of yourself and that you have someone well enough there to take care of you.

Jeff
01-29-2015, 07:12 AM
Feel better my friend !!!

I have been feeling lousy for about a month ( thank God not the throwing up kind ) but a chest cold that has now turned into pneumonia, I usually get it about this time of year and wind up in the hospital, last year I blew the hospital off and wound up losing a lot of weight, heck if that happens this year I just might be back to the right weight. :laugh:

Seriously I will keep you in my prayers.

Perianne
01-29-2015, 09:12 AM
Feel better my friend !!!

I have been feeling lousy for about a month ( thank God not the throwing up kind ) but a chest cold that has now turned into pneumonia, I usually get it about this time of year and wind up in the hospital, last year I blew the hospital off and wound up losing a lot of weight, heck if that happens this year I just might be back to the right weight. :laugh:

Seriously I will keep you in my prayers.

Oh Jeff, being sick is not how one wants to lose weight. But I suppose if it's a byproduct, then whatever. About 4 years ago I got very ill and got down to 87 pounds. It took me nearly a year to get back to a normal weight.

jimnyc
01-29-2015, 09:14 AM

Feel better, Robert. Sounds like what I had for a few weeks, only worse. Do like others told me, just relax and don't rush it. Take medicine and just watch TV.

Jeff
01-29-2015, 09:27 AM
Oh Jeff, being sick is not how one wants to lose weight. But I suppose if it's a byproduct, then whatever. About 4 years ago I got very ill and got down to 87 pounds. It took me nearly a year to get back to a normal weight.

My goodness 87lbs no Ma'am I am not wanting that. Glad you recovered well. :thumb:

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
01-30-2015, 11:29 PM
Are you pregnant?

nope, far worse I think. At least for 36 hours it was. My wife had the same thing a few days before and she said it was worse --took her over three days to start getting over it.

Kathianne
01-30-2015, 11:36 PM
nope, far worse I think. At least for 36 hours it was. My wife had the same thing a few days before and she said it was worse --took her over three days to start getting over it.

Feeling better now?

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
01-30-2015, 11:39 PM
Feel better, Robert. Sounds like what I had for a few weeks, only worse. Do like others told me, just relax and don't rush it. Take medicine and just watch TV.
Thanks.. :beer: :beer:

I took 5 doses of Pepto Bismol and 4 Immodium GOT OVER IT PRETTY MUCH IN 36 HOURS INSTEAD OF THE 3 TO 4 DAYS IT HAS BEEN TAKIJNG MOST PEOPLE.
About up to 90% now, back to my old cantankerous self. :laugh:--Tyr

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
01-30-2015, 11:40 PM
Feeling better now?
Yes ma'am!!!! Thanks for asking!! --:beer: