PDA

View Full Version : Muslim Heritage My A**...

Jeff
01-29-2015, 07:48 AM
This is a letter written by a American in response to Obama saying that Muslims have been a part of America's history, I thought it is a great letter and as one person that replied said, everyone reading it should print it and send it to their Congress person. These folks aren't part of our history and we shouldn't be bending over for them.

I want to shake the guy's hand that wrote this...
Have you ever seen a Muslim hospital?
Have you heard a Muslim orchestra?
Have you seen a Muslim band march in a parade?
Have you witnessed a Muslim charity?
Have you shaken hands with a Muslim Girl Scout?
Have you seen a Muslim Candy Striper?
The answer is no, you have not. Just ask yourself WHY???
Barack Obama, during his Cairo speech, said: "I know, too, that Islam has always been a part of America’s history."

A letter in response to Obama saying Islam has always been a part of America's history.

Dear Mr. Obama:
Were those Muslims that were in America when the Pilgrims first landed? Funny, I thought they were Native American Indians.
Were those Muslims that celebrated the first Thanksgiving Day? Sorry again, those were Pilgrims and Native American Indians.
Can you show me one Muslim signature on the: United States Constitution, Declaration of Independence, Bill of Rights, Didn’t think so.
Did Muslims fight for this country's freedom from England? No.
Did Muslims fight during the Civil War to free the slaves in America? No, they did not. In fact, Muslims to this day are still the largest traffickers in human slavery. Your own half-brother, a devout Muslim, still advocates slavery himself, even though Muslims of Arabic descent refers to black Muslims as "pug nosed slaves." Says a lot of what the Muslim world really thinks of your family's "rich Islamic heritage," doesn't it Mr. Obama?

http://teapartyorg.ning.com/forum/topic/show?id=4301673%3ATopic%3A3465779&xgs=1&xg_source=msg_share_topic