PDA

View Full Version : Peter King reacts to US stance on prisoner exchanges

Jeff
01-30-2015, 06:31 AM
What a good deal Obama made, trading a deserter for 5 terrorist and yes at least one has gone back to his killing ways. Another job well done by Obama. :rolleyes:

<script type="text/javascript" src="http://video.foxnews.com/v/embed.js?id=4021502406001&w=466&h=263"></script><noscript>Watch the latest video at <a href="http://video.foxnews.com">video.foxnews.com</a></noscript>

fj1200
01-30-2015, 09:21 AM
What if Bergdahl had gone back to his killing ways?

Assuming he had some and wasn't a complete flake of course.

Jeff
02-02-2015, 07:42 AM

Do you mean if he had turned into a soldier again ? Or just a American ?

Either way he still would have to pay for his crime, if ya get caught speeding but never do it again and even become a speaker to advocate traffic safety you still must pay the fine for speeding.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
02-02-2015, 10:24 AM

^^^^ Here you assume too much. How about you first prove the cowardly ffing traitor ever killed any of the enemy.
Even if he fired at the muslim enemy over there ,he could easily have been firing to deliberately miss--very easy to do.
and after seeing how he thinks they are his brothers in Islam I suspect he never shot or killed any of them. So your
premise is pure imagination.-Tyr

^^^^^^^ Here you attempt to avoid the point of how outlandish it would be to assume he was ever committed to killing those brothers in Allah he so admired as to engage in treason to run to join!
I see no logical reason to ever make such a broad and asinine jump.-Tyr
Yet you did...--Tyr

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
02-02-2015, 10:26 AM

Either way he still would have to pay for his crime, if ya get caught speeding but never do it again and even become a speaker to advocate traffic safety you still must pay the fine for speeding.
Desertion in a war zone--THE BASTARD SHOULD BE SHOT!!!!!
HOWEVER, THE STINKING MUSLIM IN THE OVAL OFFICE WILL NOT ALLOW THAT... --Tyr

fj1200
02-02-2015, 02:05 PM

Hence my assumptions. I try not to be surprised when people do as expected.

^^^^ Here you assume too much. How about you first prove the cowardly ffing traitor ever killed any of the enemy.
Even if he fired at the muslim enemy over there ,he could easily have been firing to deliberately miss--very easy to do.
and after seeing how he thinks they are his brothers in Islam I suspect he never shot or killed any of them. So your
premise is pure imagination.-Tyr

My assumption was clearly noted. Why would I prove what I clearly assume? Or you could go about proving your assumptions... Nah, it would be get in the way of your narrative and another rant.

^^^^^^^ Here you attempt to avoid the point of how outlandish it would be to assume he was ever committed to killing those brothers in Allah he so admired as to engage in treason to run to join!
I see no logical reason to ever make such a broad and asinine jump.-Tyr
Yet you did...--Tyr

Here you prattle and miss the point which really had nothing to do with Bergdahl.

Desertion in a war zone--THE BASTARD SHOULD BE SHOT!!!!!
HOWEVER, THE STINKING MUSLIM IN THE OVAL OFFICE WILL NOT ALLOW THAT... --Tyr

Or that it's probably been decades since a deserter has been shot and who the POTUS is has absolutely no bearing. Nah, couldn't be.