PDA

View Full Version : Bobbi Kristina found unresponsive in tub

jimnyc
01-31-2015, 05:31 PM
Almost 3 years ago was when Whitney Houston was found dead in a tub, from drugs and drowning. And now her daughter is found in an eerily similar state. A cry for help? Bad luck? Very sad though.

---

Bobbi Kristina Brown, the daughter of singers Whitney Houston and Bobby Brown, was found unresponsive today in a home in Roswell, Georgia, police say.

Hours after Brown, 21, was rushed to North Fulton Hospital, police and hospital officials declined to give any details about her condition, other than to confirm that she was alive.

Brown's husband, Nick Gordon, and a friend found her in a tub in the home in the Ellard subdivision and started CPR, police said.

When Roswell police officers arrived at 10:25 a.m., she was still unresponsive and they took over life-saving measures until rescue personnel arrived

"Can't say how sad this is," Roswell Police Department spokeswoman Lisa Holland said. "It's a difficult situation for police officer to perform CPR on any person. "

Brown was taken to North Fulton Hospital, police said. A hospital spokesperson told ABC News that no details could be confirmed at this time.

Officers were still on scene at the home where Brown was found, investigating the incident, police said.

Whitney Houston, Brown's mother, Brown's mother, was found unresponsive in a tub and died nearly three years ago in California.

Brown, who starred in the 2012 reality show "The Houstons: On Our Own" following the death of her iconic mother at 48, has been very vocal about her career aspirations and following in her mother's footsteps.

"Let's start this career up&&moving OUT to TO YOU ALLLL quick shall we !?!???!" she tweeted on Thursday.

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/bobbi-kristina-brown-found-unresponsive/story?id=28628653

hjmick
01-31-2015, 06:48 PM
Coincidence? I think not...

Bilgerat
01-31-2015, 08:11 PM
http://www.curbsideclassic.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/apple-tree-.jpg

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
01-31-2015, 08:21 PM
Color me as not giving a damn. That woman has lived a life of luxury so any problem she has she made for herself. I have no pity for rich people crying in their damn cereal. Let the sumbiatches get out and work for years at 70, 80 or 95 hours a week like I did .
She will not be the first rich, spoiled kid that cried about how tough the world treats them nor will she be the last.
I reserve my pity for those that truly deserve it. --Tyr

aboutime
01-31-2015, 08:50 PM
Who will Al Sharpton, and Holder blame for this? Did it happen because of Ferguson taking all attention from her?

Wait a second. "It's Bush's fault!" Lousy plumbing in the bathtub. "Yea. That's the ticket!"

Maybe Micheal Jackson's doctor had something to do with it? Nope...Gotta be Bush.

sundaydriver
02-01-2015, 09:00 AM
Bobby Brown ruins another life!

Born rich or not can you imagine living with a coked up Mom & Dad, their entourages, and people who only want something from you? Exactly 3 years to the day of Mom's death. Yeah, no coincidence.

sundaydriver
02-01-2015, 09:01 AM
Color me as not giving a damn. That woman has lived a life of luxury so any problem she has she made for herself. I have no pity for rich people crying in their damn cereal. Let the sumbiatches get out and work for years at 70, 80 or 95 hours a week like I did .
She will not be the first rich, spoiled kid that cried about how tough the world treats them nor will she be the last.
I reserve my pity for those that truly deserve it. --Tyr

I usually worked on start up chemical or biological process that required an awful lot of my time for years, but can still feel sorry for those in bad situations that didn't have to.

jimnyc
02-01-2015, 09:53 AM
Last I heard she was now on a ventilator and that they do suspect a drug overdose.