PDA

View Full Version : Almost got a speeding ticket today ....

SassyLady
01-31-2015, 11:55 PM
Was coming home from shopping and after getting off freeway found myself sitting behind a Ford Escape with some bumper stickers and one in particular stood out. It was blue and white like the Obama stickers, but looked pretty new.

Got close enough to realize it is a Hillary for President sticker. Well, it's a long drive from the freeway to my house and I certainly didn't want to see that in my face for the next few miles .... so, in my Chrysler 300C, I jumped out and hit the gas. Man, oh man ... this car is powerful and fast. Looked down and was doing 85 (in a 55) and yikes, it was definitely a thrill to be leaving the libs in the dust!!! Glad no CHP around.

Rest of drive home was great .... a beautiful day!

gabosaurus
02-01-2015, 12:01 AM
You would risk a speeding ticket to avoid staring at a liberal bumper sticker?
Cra Cra to the max, girlie. :cool:

LongTermGuy
02-01-2015, 12:24 AM
Was coming home from shopping and after getting off freeway found myself sitting behind a Ford Escape with some bumper stickers and one in particular stood out. It was blue and white like the Obama stickers, but looked pretty new.

Got close enough to realize it is a Hillary for President sticker. Well, it's a long drive from the freeway to my house and I certainly didn't want to see that in my face for the next few miles .... so, in my Chrysler 300C, I jumped out and hit the gas. Man, oh man ... this car is powerful and fast. Looked down and was doing 85 (in a 55) and yikes, it was definitely a thrill to be leaving the libs in the dust!!! Glad no CHP around.

Rest of drive home was great .... a beautiful day!

*Good move.....you done well with your machine....I wouldn't stand being behind that low-info peice of shit...change of scenery is good...

SassyLady
02-01-2015, 12:41 AM
You would risk a speeding ticket to avoid staring at a liberal bumper sticker?
Cra Cra to the max, girlie. :cool:

I kinda like to drive fast and this was a great excuse to satiate the "need for speed" that possesses me every now and then.

:coffee:

sundaydriver
02-01-2015, 08:43 AM
I kinda like to drive fast and this was a great excuse to satiate the "need for speed" that possesses me every now and then.

:coffee:

Me too, unfortunately it's truck only season due to weather and salt & gravel covered roads. The fast car & the faster car are in hibernation for 4 & 7 months respectively so go fast for me Sassy.