PDA

View Full Version : Was Chris Kyle’s killer a converted Muslim?

Jeff
02-03-2015, 07:28 AM
OK the best I can tell this article is a lot of what if's but it does make sense. It's kind of hard to believe a soldier ( and understand I have never been there so I am far from a expert ) would have PSTD but never having seen action, in fact he stayed on a base where they had a Burger King and many other conveniences that the soldiers that where actually fighting just dreamed of. And then the fact that this scum bag spoke to his father how he felt bad for the detainees ( yes the ones killing his brothers and sister's ) sounds like this guy is another of Obama's buddies. But anyway this is a good read even if it is just opinion, to me it makes a lot of sense.

By the way the trailer is fantastic, it is in part what I tried to explain to Gabs yesterday about how much more than just war this movie is. After watching it I think I may just have another date night with the Ol Lady this weekend and go see it again. :thumb:

The “conventional wisdom” says former Navy SEAL Chris Kyle was tragically shot and killed by a former soldier suffering from PTSD.
But perhaps there’s another version of the story no one wants to talk about. What if Routh had been converted to militant Islam in Iraq and sought Kyle out as retribution?
There are some disturbing facts about Routh you most likely will have never read.
According to The Warfighter Foundation (http://shoebat.com/2015/01/29/man-murdered-chris-kyle-american-sniper-profiled-suspected-muslim-jihadist-americans-need-start-learning-profile-muslims/), it is highly unlikely Routh suffered from PTSD because he never served in battle.
“Eddie Routh served one tour in Iraq in 2007, at Balad Air Base (the 2nd largest U.S. installation in Iraq), with no significant events. No combat experience. Let me say that again, he NEVER SAW COMBAT or any aspect of traumatic events associated with a combat deployment (i.e. incoming mortar or rocket fire). He never left the base, EVER.”

“[Routh] held a non-combat arms occupation of 2111 (Small Arms Repairer/ Technician or more commonly referred to as an Armorer),” the group reported. “Balad Air Base had a Pizza Hut, 24 hour Burger King, Subway, Popeye’s, Baskin Robbins, movie theater, and even a miniature golf course. It even had a strictly enforced 10 mile per hour speed limit!”

http://allenbwest.com/2015/02/chris-kyles-killer-converted-muslim/