PDA

View Full Version : Update on Government-mandated Vaccines; Pretty good stuff.

darin
02-05-2015, 08:06 AM
I travelled into the future this morning; I found this doccument and thought I'd share with you!

WASHINGTON, DC – 21 February 2063
Building upon ground breaking research (http://www.independent.co.uk/news/science/eternal-life-could-be-achieved-by-procedure-to-lengthen-chromosomes-10020974.html) in 2015, during the “2022 State of the Community” presentation 4th Term Supreme Leader Obama joined with National Scientists to announce mandatory vaccination against ‘organic death syndrome’. Prior to this treatment, citizens died at an alarming rate before age 90 years. This was due to what “doctors” of the time – now considered essentially Neanderthals of Medicine – termed ‘natural causes’. Since implementation of this policy, Deaths due to ‘natural causes’ have been eliminated and citizens who were in their 80s upon treatment, are now well into their 120s with no sign of slowing down. The resulting surge in population, and raising the official ‘retirement age’ to 185 has increased the tax base by 80% while pushing unemployment to 35%. That figure doesn’t impact the day to day lives of the population because The Authorities guarantee work, health, and every measure of success without regard to intellect, ability, or motivation. More importantly, the US Constitution 2.0, drafted in 2021, allowed tax dollars to be spent on political campaigns by sitting Leaders.
Lately, however, our citizens have been dying at an alarming rate. To calm rising fears, Our Leader sent his Chief of Well Being for a news conference to encourage citizens to adopt a positive outlook of vaccination.

Thank you so much for joining us this afternoon. I want to talk to you today about organic death and here's why. It's only January and we have already had a very large number of deaths in this country. As many as we have all year in some years. This worries me and I want to do everything possible to prevent organic death from getting a foothold in the United States and becoming endemic again. I want to make sure that parents who think that organic death is gone and haven't made sure that they or their children are vaccinated are aware that organic death is still around and it can be serious and that Crossing Horizons vaccine is safe and effective and highly recommended. From January until January 1 until January 28, 2062, a total of 84 people in 14 states have been reported as having organic death.

Many of you know that in 2062, the U.S. experienced the highest number of organic death cases we had reported in 20 years, over 600. Many of the people who got organic death last year were linked to travelers who had gotten organic death from the Philippines, where an extremely large outbreak of over 50,000 cases was occurring. Although we aren't sure exactly how this year's outbreak began, we assume that someone got infected overseas and spread the disease to others. Infected people in this outbreak here in the U.S. this year have exposed others in a variety of settings including school, day cares, emergency departments, outpatient clinics and airplanes. We must insure that organic death vaccination rates remain high among children as well as insure that adults receive their vaccine if they're not already protected against dying. This outbreak reminds us that organic death exposures can happen in this country in many settings and insuring age appropriate vaccination for all U.S. residents is very important. Maintaining high vaccination coverage in every community is very important and it's the best protection we have against disease outbreaks. I'm urging all health professionals to think organic death when they are evaluating patients with fever, rash, and other organic death symptoms. Healthcare professionals do need to know the guidelines for infection control and reporting of organic death to the government. Doctors and police should work for their patients – even in cases where patients fail to see the benefits of vaccination – to getting the best protection possible from acquiring this virus whether at home or abroad.

I want to remind you that 1 in 12 children in the United States are not receiving their first dose on time. That makes them vulnerable to get organic death and spread organic death. In the U.S. 95% of children (Age 19-35 months) are recommended to have received the organic death vaccine on time. Only 10 states have achieved that level. 17 states have less than 90% of children having received at least one dose. This sets them up for risk of spread of disease in their communities and in their schools. It's not just young children that need to be up to date on their vaccines. We are starting to see more adults get organic death and spread it. For adults out there, if you're not sure if you have had organic death vaccine or not or if you have ever had organic death, we urge you to contact your doctor or nurse and get vaccinated. There is no harm in getting another vaccine if you have already been vaccinated. I understand some citizens are engaging in fear-mongering; some extremist non-government-sanctioned “churches” are teaching their followers to avoid vaccinations as if dying young was a GOOD thing. Rest assured The Authorities will do everything in our power to wipe out their ideology and eliminate their threat to the Community of the United States. I do want to remind you that unvaccinated people put themselves and others at risk for organic death for complications and remind you that young babies cannot get this vaccine but they are very vulnerable to organic death and complications. Pregnant women and people with compromising conditions like leukemia can't get the vaccination and they are depending on others to have been vaccinated. Of course, we hope pregnant women have been vaccinated as children but we are learning of some who have not been vaccinated so they have to be protected through other means.

This is not just to protect ourselves and our families but to protect the vulnerable people in our community and ultimately our Great Leader. If you know of people actively speaking against vaccination, please notify one of our Community Well Being stations – there are several in every major city, or via uplink through your implanted Well Being Monitors; simply hover your finger over the implant for six seconds and you will be connected to the Community Safety Officers – who are cooperating in securing and containing un-vaccinated members of our community. These extremists – bio-terrorists, really - will undergo appropriate measures to re-educate them if possible. If they do not accept the re-education they will be relocated to a containment area camp where they will be free to live their lives within the camp, according to camp policy.

jimnyc
02-05-2015, 08:11 AM
Don't see a single thing about vaccines in the link provided. Is this reality - as in what I posted? Can you fix the link so that I can really read about what is being presented?

darin
02-05-2015, 08:26 AM
Dude - it's the GOVERNMENT telling citizens to DO something for their own good. It's the GOVERNMENT deciding what's best for us.

The only link is to yesterday's store about genetic treatments. Everything else I made up using transcripts and templates from press releases on measles.

jimnyc
02-05-2015, 08:32 AM
Dude - it's the GOVERNMENT telling citizens to DO something for their own good. It's the GOVERNMENT deciding what's best for us.

The only link is to yesterday's store about genetic treatments. Everything else I made up using transcripts and templates from press releases on measles.

Is it the government deciding what's best for us when we VOLUNTARILY take medicine that the FDA approved in dentists offices, doctors offices, hospitals? They HAVE decided what's best for us in those situations too. Should someone who brings their child to the hospital - refuse the medicine being offered for the particular ailment - because the FDA says this is what should be taken for such an ailment/disease?

Odd that you blow off things by claiming that they are logical fallacies, or strawman, and then make an entire thread to support your position on something made up. :)

darin
02-05-2015, 09:01 AM
Is it the government deciding what's best for us when we VOLUNTARILY take medicine that the FDA approved in dentists offices, doctors offices, hospitals?

Uh. That question isn't about the government MANDATING we accept treatment/medicine.

They HAVE decided what's best for us in those situations too. Should someone who brings their child to the hospital - refuse the medicine being offered for the particular ailment - because the FDA says this is what should be taken for such an ailment/disease?

And...in that regard the FDA is useless and the result of their decision forces death and suffering upon those without access to 'non-approved' medicine.

Odd that you blow off things by claiming that they are logical fallacies, or strawman, and then make an entire thread to support your position on something made up. :)

I only blow things off when you talk about things UNRELATED to the point.

This thread is about "How COOL is it when Government decides and forces "medicine" upon its citizens. That practice is ALL about fasciism and violates principles of Liberty our nation USED to hold dear."

jimnyc
02-05-2015, 09:04 AM
I think it's more than cool, in fact downright awesome, that they got involved and eradicated some diseases and prevent 6 million lives per year. Seeing what the non-vaccinated folks go through when breakouts occur, like the current measles situation - not cool to me.

darin
02-05-2015, 09:06 AM
I think it's more than cool, in fact downright awesome, that they got involved and eradicated some diseases and prevent 6 million lives per year. Seeing what the non-vaccinated folks go through when breakouts occur, like the current measles situation - not cool to me.

I think it's even BETTER vaccination still is left up to individuals and parents of individuals.

jimnyc
02-05-2015, 09:10 AM
I think it's even BETTER vaccination still is left up to individuals and parents of individuals.

I have no issue with that, so long as the so many places that accept children continue to ban children that don't have appropriate paperwork from their doctors showing dates and such of when they received their vaccines. Everyone gets what they want. :)