PDA

View Full Version : Musings

Perianne
02-05-2015, 08:35 AM
Hahahaha!

5. Every phone should have the same charger.

9. I wish it were appropriate to say to a complete stranger, “Excuse me, would you like me to show you how to discipline your child?"

16. Wow, your kindle screen is viewable in direct sunlight? Well guess what, so is my book.

19. “Because you’re fuking crazy” should be a legit reason to fire someone.
21. Double-Stuffed Oreos should just be called Oreos, and regular Oreos should be called Diet Oreos.

25. You never know when it will strike, but there comes a moment at work when you’ve made up your mind that you just aren’t doing anything productive for the rest of the day.

28. I think my other three stove burners are becoming jealous of front-right.

29. Every phone should have the same charger.

35. I just caught a student plagiarizing. I knew to check when he used a semicolon correctly.
36. Vegetarians and vegans spend entirely too much time trying to make vegetables taste like meat. You made your choice, now live with it hippie!

38. You never realize how boring your life is until someone ask you what you like to do for fun.

40. Why isn’t the default for online shopping “view all”? Who likes to skip through 20 pages of only 12 items…

49. If someone offers a breath mint, just take one.

http://nedhardy.com/2015/02/02/hilariously-random-musings-everyday-people/

jimnyc
02-05-2015, 08:38 AM

I hate that one! Damn phones change cables and chargers with every new update. Those bastards know exactly what they're doing. Make sure you change the dimensions too, so now one must buy a new case. And a new car charger. And a new USB cable.

indago
02-05-2015, 08:39 AM

Gosh, there would be a line miles long with folks trying to use it...

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
02-05-2015, 11:16 AM
Hahahaha!

http://nedhardy.com/2015/02/02/hilariously-random-musings-everyday-people/

This one should be number UNO...

9. I wish it were appropriate to say to a complete stranger, “Excuse me, would you like me to show you how to discipline your child?"

I bet a couple thousand times I've had that thought and wanted c to slap the living hell out of the dumbass parent too!-Tyr