PDA

View Full Version : Embrace Judeo-Christian culture and values! Is this politician serious?

Gnostic Christian Bishop
02-07-2015, 08:37 PM
Embrace Judeo-Christian culture and values! Is this politician serious?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=H2ED8A8RXeY (https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=H2ED8A8RXeY)

The apostle’s creed shows that Christianity is based on having to embrace barbaric human sacrifice and the notion that the guilty should be forgiven if a suitable human sacrifice is made to God.

I suggest that having another innocent person suffer for the wrongs you have done, --- so that you might escape responsibility for having done them, --- is immoral. Immoral regardless of the victim volunteering or not which is not the case with Jesus.

That is one of many moral tenets that have cause secular governments to reject Judeo-Christian culture and values.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dx7irFN2gdI (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dx7irFN2gdI)

The bible is a compilation of evil acts by a satanic God and no moral man would every push to have Judeo-Christian culture and values implemented as our law. The U.S. is the closes to that ideal and their jail statistics are the most dismal in the free world.

Would you promote Judeo-Christian culture and values?

Regards
DL

tailfins
02-07-2015, 08:44 PM

Regards
DL

In a word: Yes.

Gnostic Christian Bishop
02-07-2015, 09:33 PM
In a word: Yes.

I see that you have not thought of the laws you would be supporting

Are ready to start stoning your unruly children?

Even your own?

Show us how much of a Christian you are.

Regards
DL

revelarts
02-08-2015, 01:27 AM
I see that you have not thought of the laws you would be supporting

Even your own?

Regards
DL
How about we love you inspite of your manipulative and misguided taunts instead Gnostic.
I think that'd show you ... if you care to see it.

peace

Gnostic Christian Bishop
02-08-2015, 10:35 AM
How about we love you inspite of your manipulative and misguided taunts instead Gnostic.
I think that'd show you ... if you care to see it.

peace

Those who love a genocidal son murdering God like Christians claim to do do not know what love is.

That is why the U.S. has the highest incarceration rate in he free world.

Do with your love what I recommend some do with their jobs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EzGoDtmTllg

Regard
DL

Gnostic Christian Bishop
02-08-2015, 10:36 AM
On the ten commandments.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8u3z69YpLx0#t=100 (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8u3z69YpLx0#t=100)

Regards
DL

jimnyc
02-08-2015, 10:40 AM
Embrace Judeo-Christian culture and values! Is this politician serious?

Yes

Yes

No. And no amount of 'out of context' regurgitating you spout will make anyone believe one is supposed to.

Even your own?

No. And no amount of 'out of context' regurgitating you spout will make anyone believe one is supposed to.

I am a "good Christian". I know so as I took the test below. :)

http://www.changingthefaceofchristianity.com/christianity-quiz/

tailfins
02-08-2015, 10:58 AM

I'm glad to hear you finally abandoned Catholicism, Jim! So which did you choose: Pentecostal, Baptist or Mennonite ?

NightTrain
02-08-2015, 11:09 AM
Gnostic!

How you doing, buddy?

Are all the prayers we're saying on your behalf working for you? Have you had any good things happen recently that we can attribute to all our efforts?

Did you find a good church there in Ottawa yet? I can supply more church options for you along with driving directions if you didn't like those others I suggested for you.

Just say the word!

God bless you.

jimnyc
02-08-2015, 11:28 AM
I'm glad to hear you finally abandoned Catholicism, Jim! So which did you choose: Pentecostal, Baptist or Mennonite ?

I joined the Smart Ass Club of America. And now you must die! :poke:

Meh, that was the only test I could find on short notice. Besides, never considered myself much of a practicing Catholic, although raised as such and still belong to the church.

But the definition of a Christian is "Professing belief in Jesus as Christ or following the religion based on the life and teachings of Jesus" and I think I fit there too. Can I be both? :dunno:

Gnostic Christian Bishop
02-08-2015, 02:59 PM
Yes

Yes

How much of the bible do you scrap as a part of cleaning up your bibles act?

If you take all the barbaric laws out of it then you have practically no laws left.

You just go ahead and feel good about that.

Regards
DL

Gnostic Christian Bishop
02-08-2015, 03:01 PM
Gnostic!

How you doing, buddy?

Are all the prayers we're saying on your behalf working for you? Have you had any good things happen recently that we can attribute to all our efforts?

Did you find a good church there in Ottawa yet? I can supply more church options for you along with driving directions if you didn't like those others I suggested for you.

Just say the word!

God bless you.

Still afraid to talk morals I see.

Regards
DL

Gnostic Christian Bishop
02-08-2015, 03:06 PM

Meh, that was the only test I could find on short notice. Besides, never considered myself much of a practicing Catholic, although raised as such and still belong to the church.

But the definition of a Christian is "Professing belief in Jesus as Christ or following the religion based on the life and teachings of Jesus" and I think I fit there too. Can I be both? :dunno:

That would mean that you follow the apostles creed.

Let me remind you of a good moral tenet that you must ignore for your evil one.

Having another innocent person suffer for the wrongs you have done, --- so that you might escape responsibility for having done them, --- is immoral.

But don't let morality prevent you from using your whipping boy scapegoat Jesus to save your condemned soul.

Regards
DL

tailfins
02-08-2015, 03:31 PM

Praying to "Mary mother of God" business denies the power of Jesus. Did you know that the Catholic Mary is an adaptation of the pagan God Isis?

jimnyc
02-08-2015, 05:16 PM
How much of the bible do you scrap as a part of cleaning up your bibles act?

I'm a horrible actor and have stage fright. And I'm quite content with what is within the bible.

If you take all the barbaric laws out of it then you have practically no laws left.

What if I don't take anything out?

You just go ahead and feel good about that.

I hope you don't mind me saying I do. Whenever I even see my bible sitting on the shelf it brings a small smile to my face.

That would mean that you follow the apostles creed.

That is correct

Let me remind you of a good moral tenet that you must ignore for your evil one.

I appreciate your attempts, but I need no reminders.

Having another innocent person suffer for the wrongs you have done, --- so that you might escape responsibility for having done them, --- is immoral.

But don't let morality prevent you from using your whipping boy scapegoat Jesus to save your condemned soul.

Regards
DL

I made no scapegoat, I have a savior what willingly saved me.

jimnyc
02-08-2015, 05:21 PM
Praying to "Mary mother of God" business denies the power of Jesus. Did you know that the Catholic Mary is an adaptation of the pagan God Isis?

Yes, part of the Hail Mary. And I don't believe it's any adaptation - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mary_%28mother_of_Jesus%29

Hail Mary, full of grace.
Our Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us sinners,
now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Gnostic Christian Bishop
02-08-2015, 06:18 PM
I'm a horrible actor and have stage fright. And I'm quite content with what is within the bible.

What if I don't take anything out?

I hope you don't mind me saying I do. Whenever I even see my bible sitting on the shelf it brings a small smile to my face.

That is correct

I appreciate your attempts, but I need no reminders.

[FONT=Times New Roman][COLOR=#000000]

I made no scapegoat, I have a savior what willingly saved me.

"What if I don't take anything out?

You already did above.

Your savior also willingly condemned you and only a really stupid God would condemn you just to turn around and die for you.

But I see that you do not care about your poor morals and only care about sheading your responsibility for your sins even to the point of letting an innocent man take your responsibility.

Remain an immoral child.

Regards
DL

jimnyc
02-08-2015, 06:30 PM

You already did above.

Your savior also willingly condemned you and only a really stupid God would condemn you just to turn around and die for you.

But I see that you do not care about your poor morals and only care about sheading your responsibility for your sins even to the point of letting an innocent man take your responsibility.

Remain an immoral child.

Regards
DL

Do you really think your rants are ever going to change someones personal religious beliefs? Were you beaten with a bible when you were a kid? Perhaps born ugly and/or stupid and feel cheated?

NightTrain
02-08-2015, 06:51 PM

You already did above.

Remain an immoral child.

Regards
DL

LOL, you are such a tool.

Seriously, your shitty attempts at trying to make anyone question their faith is beyond laughable.

Gnostic Christian Bishop
02-08-2015, 07:46 PM
Methinks you complain too much.

Do as your bible asks.

1 Thesalonian 5;21 Prove all things; hold fast that which is good.

Regards
DL

NightTrain
02-08-2015, 07:51 PM
I call a spade a spade.

And you, sir, are definitely the most retarded Canadian I've ever met.

jimnyc
02-09-2015, 07:52 AM
Methinks you complain too much.

Do as your bible asks.

1 Thesalonian 5;21 Prove all things; hold fast that which is good.

Regards
DL

"too much"? You're the one with the obsession. I can see if some of us started threads to "complain", but we are just replying to your incoherent and incorrect rants.

I can't help but notice you couldn't answer my questions. I knew I was on to something, you likely are just a 'tard who is angry with the world for his shortcomings.

tailfins
02-09-2015, 08:32 AM
I call a spade a spade.

And you, sir, are definitely the most retarded Canadian I've ever met.

I wonder if he was kicked in the head by a moose.