PDA

View Full Version : Easy BBQ sauce

darin
02-09-2015, 07:44 AM
Ever run out of BBQ? In a pinch take out your worchestershire sauce from the fridge and splash in about 1/4 cup of that into about 1 cup of Ketchup. As you practice this you'll find the right ratio of Worch. sauce to ketchup you like. Salt, pepper, and stir that bad-boy up - I use a wisk. Sometimes I add cayanne; other times a drop of liquid smoke.

That's really it. It's not world-class sauce but it WILL get you through in a pinch, AND impress people at parties.

Kathianne
02-10-2015, 12:11 AM
Ever run out of BBQ? In a pinch take out your worchestershire sauce from the fridge and splash in about 1/4 cup of that into about 1 cup of Ketchup. As you practice this you'll find the right ratio of Worch. sauce to ketchup you like. Salt, pepper, and stir that bad-boy up - I use a wisk. Sometimes I add cayanne; other times a drop of liquid smoke.

That's really it. It's not world-class sauce but it WILL get you through in a pinch, AND impress people at parties.
Good hack! I would suggest adding small amounts of apple cider vinegar and tasting as you go. It would move the nom factor up.

jackdcuna
04-12-2015, 11:29 AM
Really, really easy and so quick to make!! :) We were really happy with it. We used it in a slow cooker with chicken and it came out great! Thanks for sharing. :)