PDA

View Full Version : Apple

Perianne
02-10-2015, 03:57 PM
I am seriously considering going totally to Apple.

I do most of my stuff on my Macbook Pro, but do some other things on my Dell computer, with Windows 8.

My hatred for Microsoft is like a snowball rolling down a hill; it grows with each passing day.

The odd thing is that I have always been a technology person and used to be a big fan of Microsoft. But not now. Every Microsoft Surface commercial I see makes me want to throw up chunks. And that stupid Bing that burrows into everything.

How I despise the company.

Oh well. I feel better now. :)

aboutime
02-10-2015, 04:53 PM

I do most of my stuff on my Macbook Pro, but do some other things on my Dell computer, with Windows 8.

My hatred for Microsoft is like a snowball rolling down a hill; it grows with each passing day.

The odd thing is that I have always been a technology person and used to be a big fan of Microsoft. But not now. Every Microsoft Surface commercial I see makes me want to throw up chunks. And that stupid Bing that burrows into everything.

Agreed Perianne. I remember the days of "DOS" and the totally blue screens, with white lettering.
I learned back then, thanks to the navy, before Windows.
When life was simpler, and those old Crazy Modem Sounds drove everybody nuts.
Never tried APPLE since I preferred using the "C:\" prompt, and all the Commands.
You are right about MS now. Everything you do on your PC, or LAPTOPS are controlled by Bill Gates????

Said1
02-10-2015, 11:36 PM
I hate bing. Love just about everything Mac, c'ept for the IPhone.

Olivia
03-07-2015, 09:33 AM
I am a total Apple! :)

i have a mac book
the apple router
i phone
I just bought a new 32g I pad which I dearly love!
Oh and an iPod too! :thumb:

jimnyc
03-07-2015, 09:37 AM
Oh no, more people going to the dark side!! Don't you folks remember what happens to Anikan Skywalker? Apple is the enemy!!

http://i.imgur.com/xsS9ZD4.jpg

Olivia
03-07-2015, 09:40 AM
I wish I had had the good sense to buy Apple stock!

jimnyc
03-07-2015, 09:44 AM
I hate Apple, but some stock from about 10 years ago would be nice. And I do use an Ipad here and there. And I even have an Ipod, one of the small thin ones, 8gb. Only external device that my car stereo takes. I feel horrible using it, like a traitor of sorts.

Perianne
03-07-2015, 01:19 PM
I hate Apple, but some stock from about 10 years ago would be nice. And I do use an Ipad here and there. And I even have an Ipod, one of the small thin ones, 8gb. Only external device that my car stereo takes. I feel horrible using it, like a traitor of sorts.

jim, when you decide to switch over, just remember that Perianne and Olivia both use Apple. I guarantee that once you go Apple, you will likely never go back to Microsoft.

Drummond
03-07-2015, 01:47 PM

One big 'plus', relatively true even today .. there are far fewer viruses, examples of malware, etc written for Apple systems than for Windows, for what that's worth !