PDA

View Full Version : Nine minutes from someone with a REAL warning to all of us.

aboutime
02-10-2015, 08:22 PM
To anyone who sides with Obama when he insists the Press is paying too much attention to ISIS,
and not enough to GLOBAL WARMING....which, according to Obama is MORE OF A THREAT??

http://youtu.be/GqkZBWd6-nI

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
02-10-2015, 08:52 PM
THAT IS A MUCH WATCH VIDEO!!!!!

That man sounded the alarm and spoke the truth about Obama. Without actually saying the word , treason, he identified that was exactly what Obama has been doing!
He then called for the New Congress to act to reverse it.
I doubt that will occur--simply because the globalists have bought too many politicians and far too much power in this nation!
Folks, we've been sold down the river and most haven't even a clue its been done.
Obama has infiltrated every major part of our government with muslims, muslim sympathizers and muslim appeasers! Nothing explains this except his being a muslim in hiding.
I think that 4 star admiral knows what Obama is but even he dare not say it..-Tyr

LongTermGuy
02-10-2015, 08:58 PM
well done!... and a must share...

aboutime
02-10-2015, 09:11 PM
THAT IS A MUCH WATCH VIDEO!!!!!

That man sounded the alarm and spoke the truth about Obama. Without actually saying the word , treason, he identified that was exactly what Obama has been doing!
He then called for the New Congress to act to reverse it.
I doubt that will occur--simply because the globalists have bought too many politicians and far too much power in this nation!
Folks, we've been sold down the river and most haven't even a clue its been done.
Obama has infiltrated every major part of our government with muslims, muslim sympathizers and muslim appeasers! Nothing explains this except his being a muslim in hiding.
I think that 4 star admiral knows what Obama is but even he dare not say it..-Tyr

Tyr. The Admiral knows very well what the truth is about Obama's intentions to destroy our nation.
I liked how he didn't pull any punches when he spoke about how Obama is intentionally destroying our military. And, something many may disagree with me about, and something the Admiral couldn't state was. How Obama has created a DIVIDED (By race) Military as well.
I'll leave it to anyone who cares to check on their own...what the new ratio's are of our men, and women in uniform today on Active Duty.
Being a Vietnam era veteran. I see a near, complete, and total opposite FACE(pardon the pun) of active duty today, compared to the NAM war participants who were drafted.
Today, those who didn't want to be in uniform, and who were Black during Vietnam are now Those who DO WANT to be in uniform. I know it sounds racist. But there is no other way to describe what is taking place HONESTLY with any other words, or suggestions.
Besides. After being labeled a racist for so many years now. I no longer care what anyone wants to call me.
As long as I tell the TRUTH. Nothing else matters.

gabosaurus
02-10-2015, 11:00 PM
This guy is 87 years old. It is obvious that he has a litany of gerontological disorders. I am guessing he is only slightly more lucid than aboutime.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
02-11-2015, 09:29 AM
This guy is 87 years old. It is obvious that he has a litany of gerontological disorders. I am guessing he is only slightly more lucid than aboutime.

So you hazard a --"guess"--- and it should actually mean something to us????
With standards like that nobody can be given any credibility , especially any that oppose your views!
Mighty damn convenient for a highly educated , university degree holding lady to have, eh?-Tyr

CSM
02-11-2015, 01:17 PM

Gabby, I would have to agree. And that means that both Gen. Lyons and Abouttime are ten times more intelligent/lucid than you and 50 times more intelligent/lucid than Harry Reid.

aboutime
02-11-2015, 10:09 PM

How typically liberally ignorant of you gabby. Using the old liberal, DNC standby of name calling, and accusations is so brainwashed into your tiny mind. Not even You, with all of your self-proclaimed, and possibly ill-achieved bragging about education, are smart enough to recognize how we applaud your perpetual STUPIDITY.