PDA

View Full Version : What Does "Freedom Of Speech" Mean

cultsmasher
02-11-2015, 06:53 PM
Some of those who responded to my thread "behold: the troll" attempted to school me on what "freedom of speech" means. I know the legal definition. But to me, it goes farther than that. It doesn't enable somebody to yell "FIRE!" in a dark, crowded movie theater. But in common practice, people generally have the "right" to say anything they want about anything they want. Allow me to give you some examples.

Martin Lither King once said, "We may have all come over in different boats. But we're all in the same boat now." That is the kind of philosophy I would expect fleas to give to a dog. But to me, Mr. King had every right to say what he did.

There is a black, assistant collage professor named Russell Richford who urged White students to commit "race suicide." He had every right to say it. But as far as I'm concerned, he can suck the maggots out of a dead elephants penis. Also, there are 196 million Whites and only 34 million negros. So from that standpoint alone, if any race should commit suicide, it is the negro race. This assistant professor also said for these White students to perform treason against "whiteness," was an expression of their loyalty to humanity. Again, I think he had every right to say it. But I say that for an American negro to emigrate back to Africa is an expression of their loyalty to the ideals of evolution.

Also, somebody named Dr. Kamau Kambon basically told students that black people needed to exterminate White people. Apparently it was ok for him to do so. I don't object to him saying so either. But I wonder what would happen if I said that the only good nigg.. is a dead nigger. Would I get banned? Would this thread be deleted? Or would conversation on this thread be closed down? It is an interesting question. Don't you think?

aboutime
02-11-2015, 07:00 PM
Some of those who responded to my thread "behold: the troll" attempted to school me on what "freedom of speech" means. I know the legal definition. But to me, it goes farther than that. It doesn't enable somebody to yell "FIRE!" in a dark, crowded movie theater. But in common practice, people generally have the "right" to say anything they want about anything they want. Allow me to give you some examples.

Martin Lither King once said, "We may have all come over in different boats. But we're all in the same boat now." That is the kind of philosophy I would expect fleas to give to a dog. But to me, Mr. King had every right to say what he did.

There is a black, assistant collage professor named Russell Richford who urged White students to commit "race suicide." He had every right to say it. But as far as I'm concerned, he can suck the maggots out of a dead elephants penis. Also, there are 196 million Whites and only 34 million negros. So from that standpoint alone, if any race should commit suicide, it is the negro race. This assistant professor also said for these White students to perform treason against "whiteness," was an expression of their loyalty to humanity. Again, I think he had every right to say it. But I say that for an American negro to emigrate back to Africa is an expression of their loyalty to the ideals of evolution.

Also, somebody named Dr. Kamau Kambon basically told students that black people needed to exterminate White people. Apparently it was ok for him to do so. I don't object to him saying so either. But I wonder what would happen if I said that the only good nigg.. is a dead nigger. Would I get banned? Would this thread be deleted? Or would conversation on this thread be closed down? It is an interesting question. Don't you think?

Here's a better example. If YOU lived somewhere over in the Middle East, and Not Israel.
Everything you wrote above would have been FORBIDDEN.

Has anyone here prevented, or forbidden you from SPEAKING your mind?
If you can't give an answer. "THAT MEANS FREEDOM OF SPEECH" is in effect.

darin
02-11-2015, 07:14 PM
^^well said. End of thread. ConHog - your arrogance is boring; seems your interest is in fillibuster; not discussions

Anton Chigurh
02-11-2015, 07:26 PM
It doesn't enable somebody to yell "FIRE!" in a dark, crowded movie theater.This is how ignorant you are. That is private action. If you want to yell 'FIRE" in a crowded theater, it is up to the owner of the theater if it is a problem or not. There aren't any federal "fire yeller" police, you nimrod.

cultsmasher
02-11-2015, 07:28 PM
Here's a better example. If YOU lived somewhere over in the Middle East, and Not Israel.
Everything you wrote above would have been FORBIDDEN.

Has anyone here prevented, or forbidden you from SPEAKING your mind?
If you can't give an answer. "THAT MEANS FREEDOM OF SPEECH" is in effect.
abouttime,
First of all, I don't care about what happens in the middle east, Israel or inner Mongola for that matter. Next, the moderators here haven't prevented me from speaking my mind. Yet. You don't seem to have a very good grasp as to how truthful truth can get. So you might want to hold off on any pronouncements about freedom of speech.

Anton Chigurh
02-11-2015, 07:31 PM
the moderators here haven't prevented prevented me from speaking my mind. Yet.And if they ban you they're not violating your rights in any way, and they are not preventing you from speaking.

Like any other homeowner, they have every right to kick you out if you smear shit on the walls, piss on the carpet or even, yell too loud.

Again, you fail to accept any personal responsibility at all, for your own history of getting banned.

cultsmasher
02-11-2015, 07:34 PM
^^well said. End of thread. ConHog - your arrogance is boring; seems your interest is in fillibuster; not discussions
dmp,
My interest in this thread was to clear up some confusion about what the concept of "freedom of speech" means. Are you one of those people who thinks that it is only a legal definition that allows people to speak out against their government? Do you think it should be limited to that definition? Also, it's possible that I might have found a more "humble" way to say what I did. But why would I want to do that.

Anton Chigurh
02-11-2015, 07:39 PM
dmp,
My interest in this thread was to clear up some confusion about what the concept of "freedom of speech" means.No, you're simply shifting blame for your own idiocy, and trying to fog the lenses of the "free speech" known quantity with the hot air of your illogical appeals, nonsensical false accusations, and just in general being a cluck. You intend only to muddy the waters to shift blame, with all the bullshit you spew. Making it worse, is the fact that there's no way this is unintentional. In fact it's a pattern.

No one is confused about the concept of "freedom of speech." Most know it does not at all exist, on private property.

cultsmasher
02-11-2015, 07:43 PM
This is how ignorant you are. That is private action. If you want to yell 'FIRE" in a crowded theater, it is up to the owner of the theater if it is a problem or not. There aren't any federal "fire yeller" police, you nimrod.
Anton Chigurh,
It didn't take long for the insults to start. To start things out, I am not a lawyer. So I don't know if yelling "fire!" in a crowded movie theater is actually illegal. But I think that one of the duties of the police is to protect people. It is well known that panics in crowded places have lead to deaths. So for somebody to yell out something in a place that could lead to bodily harm or death is illegal. What a theater owner may feel about it doesn't matter. But if you weren't a nimrod, you would have figured all this out for yourself.

Anton Chigurh
02-11-2015, 07:56 PM
What a theater owner may feel about it doesn't matter.Sure it does, numbskull. It's his property. IF a panic did ensue that caused injury, if he didn't call the police and ambulances, others would. That's IF. If not? So what. He has the right to remove the disruptive person.

Either way, if they arrest the guy or if he is just removed, that's NOT violating his "free speech." Same if the staff here bans you. because it is PRIVATE PROPERTY where "freedom of speech" does NOT in any way exist.

Oh and by the way, definitions aren't insults.

darin
02-11-2015, 07:58 PM
dmp,
My interest in this thread was to clear up some confusion about what the concept of "freedom of speech" means. Are you one of those people who thinks that it is only a legal definition that allows people to speak out against their government? Do you think it should be limited to that definition? Also, it's possible that I might have found a more "humble" way to say what I did. But why would I want to do that.

You created a problem/question nobody struggled with - you asked the question not to gather opinion and viewpoints but as merely a mechanism to show how smart you think you are. :)

cultsmasher
02-11-2015, 07:59 PM
And if they ban you they're not violating your rights in any way, and they are not preventing you from speaking.

Like any other homeowner, they have every right to kick you out if you smear shit on the walls, piss on the carpet or even, yell too loud.

Again, you fail to accept any personal responsibility at all, for your own history of getting banned.
Anton Chigurh,
You aren't telling me anything I don't already know and have said. Those who run this forum wouldn't be breaking any laws by banning me. Hopefully you won't get really obvious and tell me that this forum is a private business.

The morality I spoke of still stands. Even though I know perfectly well that in business, hypocracy is often practiced. And if you know anything about anything, you know that things like decency, honor or dignity means nothing when it comes to business. But on a personal, moral level, it would be hypocritical for anybody who believes in the concept of freedom of speech to deny others the right to exercise theirs.

Also, would a homeowner be morally right to kick somebody out of their house for doing the things you mentioned if they did the same things at other peoples houses? The only things I have ever been guilty of at other forums is telling the truth. For that, I take full responsibility. For other forums not allowing me to do so, I do blame them. Like it or not.

Anton Chigurh
02-11-2015, 08:04 PM
Anton Chigurh,
You aren't telling me anything I don't already know and have said. Those who run this forum wouldn't be breaking any laws by banning me. Hopefully you won't get really obvious and tell me that this forum is a private business.

The morality I spoke of still stands. No it doesn't. There's no "moral authority" involved in kicking a person off a message board. You have NO rights here either by laws or morality.

You came here primarily to blame shift for your previous bans, and for the one coming here, if it does. That's all. Only you are drinking that koolaid. Nobody else is because it is bullshit.

For my own part, I'm done feeding the troll act. If you are banned it is your fault, no one else's. No matter how much you try to blame shift.

cultsmasher
02-11-2015, 08:04 PM
No, you're simply shifting blame for your own idiocy, and trying to fog the lenses of the "free speech" known quantity with the hot air of your illogical appeals, nonsensical false accusations, and just in general being a cluck. You intend only to muddy the waters to shift blame, with all the bullshit you spew. Making it worse, is the fact that there's no way this is unintentional. In fact it's a pattern.

No one is confused about the concept of "freedom of speech." Most know it does not at all exist, on private property.
Anton Chigurh,
The more you talk, the less sense you make. I'm not shifting blame. I'm placing it right where it needs to be. If you can't accept that, that's your problem. You also talk about me spewing bullshit. If you can do it without repeating the bullshit you already spewed, tell me what I said anywhere that was bullshit.

You created a problem/question nobody struggled with - you asked the question not to gather opinion and viewpoints but as merely a mechanism to show how smart you think you are. :)
dmp,
You are wrong. I didn't create any problem-question. It has to do with what got me banned from so many threads. Reading my thread and seeing my avatar, that can't be much of a mystery to you.

Sure it does, numbskull. It's his property. IF a panic did ensue that caused injury, if he didn't call the police and ambulances, others would. That's IF. If not? So what. He has the right to remove the disruptive person.

Either way, if they arrest the guy or if he is just removed, that's NOT violating his "free speech." Same if the staff here bans you. because it is PRIVATE PROPERTY where "freedom of speech" does NOT in any way exist.

Oh and by the way, definitions aren't insults.
Anton Chigurh,
Are you high? I said that somebody yelling "fire!" in a crowded movie theater ISN'T free speech.

jimnyc
02-11-2015, 08:13 PM
dmp,

I tell everyone the same thing. We're an adult message board, but not x-rated. We're all adults, mature adults and part of a "community". We'll allow an awful lot, much more than most I would like to think. Act like you are in a bar in any major city. Most will accept bad language, and any opinion. But these bars also reserve the right to refuse you service and toss you out if you drink too much, start fights and puke on the floor. :)

cultsmasher
02-11-2015, 08:17 PM
No it doesn't. There's no "moral authority" involved in kicking a person off a message board. You have NO rights here either by laws or morality.

You came here primarily to blame shift for your previous bans, and for the one coming here, if it does. That's all. Only you are drinking that koolaid. Nobody else is because it is bullshit.

For my own part, I'm done feeding the troll act. If you are banned it is your fault, no one else's. No matter how much you try to blame shift.
Anton Chigurh,
Why is it that you just don't get it. In a private matter, it is hypocritical to punish somebody for doing something that you personally agree with. As for the "troll" thing, I'm sorry that I don't want to provide you with "homosexual" discussion.

aboutime
02-11-2015, 08:46 PM
abouttime,
First of all, I don't care about what happens in the middle east, Israel or inner Mongola for that matter. Next, the moderators here haven't prevented me from speaking my mind. Yet. You don't seem to have a very good grasp as to how truthful truth can get. So you might want to hold off on any pronouncements about freedom of speech.

I'm gonna do you a really big favor, using my FREEDOM OF SPEECH. Kiss my....(fill in). I don't care who you are, or where you came from. If you came here to get BANNED for being an idiot. Too bad. There are no restrictions in the Constitution that prevent you from being an Idiot.

Telling me to hold off is laughable.

gabosaurus
02-11-2015, 09:01 PM
It is an interesting question. Don't you think?

Actually, it is not. Interesting questions are posed by interesting people. You are not interesting. In fact, you seem to be quite droll.
The purpose of this forum is for right-wing conservatives to bash Obama, liberals and Muslims. To facilitate this process, a token liberal (moi) occasionally appears to agitate the conservative clientele. This usually leads to outbreaks of intellectual discord, accompanied by rampant virtual abuse, leading right up to the point of apoplexy.

In your case, there is a noticeable lack of intellectual content. Your pathetic attempts to troll the masses, while occasionally plausible, are never succinct enough to merit plaudits from those who can easily see through your lackluster attempts to be controversial.
I would suggest a short respite from this forum to facilitate a more intriguing personality. One that could make you more readily offensive to the DP populace as a whole.

In summation, I suggest you change identities and return as a gay black Muslim terrorist who has entered the country illegally for the express purpose of voting illegally for liberal politicians who favor banning guns.

LongTermGuy
02-11-2015, 09:27 PM
Actually, it is not. Interesting questions are posed by interesting people. You are not interesting. In fact, you seem to be quite droll.
The purpose of this forum is for right-wing conservatives to bash Obama, liberals and Muslims. To facilitate this process, a token liberal (moi) occasionally appears to agitate the conservative clientele. This usually leads to outbreaks of intellectual discord, accompanied by rampant virtual abuse, leading right up to the point of apoplexy.

In your case, there is a noticeable lack of intellectual content. Your pathetic attempts to troll the masses, while occasionally plausible, are never succinct enough to merit plaudits from those who can easily see through your lackluster attempts to be controversial.
I would suggest a short respite from this forum to facilitate a more intriguing personality. One that could make you more readily offensive to the DP populace as a whole.

In summation, I suggest you change identities and return as a gay black Muslim terrorist who has entered the country illegally for the express purpose of voting illegally for liberal politicians who favor banning guns.

:lol:***Many Know what your doing with your statements / attack above gabby....Your not fooling anyone...You have no room to point figures based on `your past history` and responses from most others here TO YOU.....sly little you....:laugh:

aboutime
02-11-2015, 10:03 PM

Thank you once again gabby. Thank you for unconsciously, but finally admitting to all of us, everything we all suspected about you. You tried, but failed, using a familiar, and very old Liberal trick that really Didn't fool anyone. Pretending to be someone, or something you are not, and never will be is laughable at best.

Kathianne
02-12-2015, 01:14 AM
dmp,
You are wrong. I didn't create any problem-question. It has to do with what got me banned from so many threads. Reading my thread and seeing my avatar, that can't be much of a mystery to you.

Seriously, do you bring anything other than complaints about other sites and how you expect the same here? If you'd read a bit, you'd find several layers of posters and topics they deal with or not.

Are you going to be a real member or just state what you think will happen?

If you want to be banned for the xgillionth time, we can do accommodate, but why?

revelarts
02-12-2015, 04:54 AM
The purpose of this forum is for right-wing conservatives to bash Obama, liberals and Muslims. To facilitate this process, a token liberal (moi) occasionally appears to agitate the conservative clientele. This usually leads to outbreaks of intellectual discord, accompanied by rampant virtual abuse, leading right up to the point of apoplexy....
LOL!:clap: i have to say that's a good one there gab.

....In summation, I suggest you change identities and return as a gay black Muslim terrorist who has entered the country illegally for the express purpose of voting illegally for liberal politicians who favor banning guns.

in favor of banning guns...Obama... liberal politician...Obama... entered the country illegally ...Obama... (birth certificate please) .... terrorist... ...Obama... gay black Muslim ...Obama......Obama......Obama!!!!
oh , you forgot ...USA hatin' baptist... communist... traitor... stupid... alien... Nazi.... subhuman... mongrel.... racist...

you're blind if you don't see it. :rolleyes::salute:

hjmick
02-12-2015, 09:14 AM

^ That was funny...

As annoying as you can be, even to a moderate such as myself, you make it difficult to not like you. Bitch.

LOL

jimnyc
02-12-2015, 09:23 AM
^ That was funny...

As annoying as you can be, even to a moderate such as myself, you make it difficult to not like you. Bitch.

LOL

Give her time, it gets easier and easier to dislike her. The more you try to be nice to her, the more she'll come back and leaving you shaking your head and saying WTF?

gabosaurus
02-12-2015, 12:02 PM
Give her time, it gets easier and easier to dislike her. The more you try to be nice to her, the more she'll come back and leaving you shaking your head and saying WTF?

Shouldn't you be out shoveling snow?

http://darkroom.baltimoresun.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/AFP_Getty-460309019-760x506.jpg

darin
02-12-2015, 12:19 PM
dmp,

I am nearly never wrong. You created this thread asking a question for the sole purpose of answering it; showing off whatever metal prowess you think you have, ConHog.

Jeff
02-12-2015, 04:33 PM

Shouldn't you be out shoveling snow?

http://darkroom.baltimoresun.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/AFP_Getty-460309019-760x506.jpg

Proof :laugh:

aboutime
02-12-2015, 04:38 PM
Proof :laugh:

Jeff, and Jim. Though I would never wish harm on anyone. Maybe all of us can just chuckle at gabby. Knowing she lives on or near, one of the most famous Fault Lines in America, no snow shoveling for her. And where annual Forest Fires destroy more than just tree's..no snow shoveling for her. And last, but not least. All the heavy rains, and thaws of mountain snows...that become MUD SLIDES in much of Gabby's wonderful Kalifornia. Do they use SNOW SHOVELS for Mud???:laugh:

How bout that taunting now GABBY????:laugh:

Moral of the story. "People who live in glass houses....?"

cultsmasher
02-12-2015, 05:48 PM

gabosaurus,
I find it interesting when obvious morons like you go to such lengths to show how stupid you are. Do the letters F O hold any significance for you?

darin
02-12-2015, 07:33 PM
Dude - she is a woman but twice the man you are; you lying piece of crap :-)

And she's smarter than you.

aboutime
02-12-2015, 08:02 PM
Dude - she is a woman but twice the man you are; you lying piece of crap :-)

And she's smarter than you.

No comparison dmp.

Elessar
02-12-2015, 08:14 PM
abouttime,
Question:

If YOU are not confrontational, Why use an image of Hitler?

It appears you have a very big mouth and no life experience..

Make your own website for your singular and ignorant rants.

Nobody that I have seen here has much tolerance for ignorant and demanding rants.
Not even the Liberal Dems here have mouths and restricted opinions like yours.

You can postulate and rave all you want, but you will only show your narrow and
twisted mind.

Freedom of Speech has a price....You cannot pay for the price of it....you
only assume it is a given and free for just showing up.

Tell me.....Are you a street protester.....an "Occupier"...a 99 Percenter??

Anton Chigurh,
It didn't take long for the insults to start. To start things out, I am not a lawyer. So I don't know if yelling "fire!" in a crowded movie theater is actually illegal. But I think that one of the duties of the police is to protect people. It is well known that panics in crowded places have lead to deaths. So for somebody to yell out something in a place that could lead to bodily harm or death is illegal. What a theater owner may feel about it doesn't matter. But if you weren't a nimrod, you would have figured all this out for yourself.??

Insults?

You waltzed in here preaching and demanding your "Freedom of Specch" be heard.

We got an earful.

You are arrogant, ignorant, and demanding.

Too damn young to listen to people of other opinions.

Open your own website.

cultsmasher
02-12-2015, 08:35 PM
Question:

If YOU are not confrontational, Why use an image of Hitler?

It appears you have a very big mouth and no life experience..

Make your own website for your singular and ignorant rants.

Nobody that I have seen here has much tolerance for ignorant and demanding rants.
Not even the Liberal Dems here have mouths and restricted opinions like yours.

You can postulate and rave all you want, but you will only show your narrow and
twisted mind.

Freedom of Speech has a price....You cannot pay for the price of it....you
only assume it is a given and free for just showing up.

Tell me.....Are you a street protester.....an "Occupier"...a 99 Percenter??
Elessar,
I am confrontational when I need to be. But there was nothing confrontational about this thread. Did I tell some White morons who were stupid enough to listen that they should take the ultimate shit on their own kind and commit "Race Suicide?" Or basically that having some pride in being White made them the enemy of mankind? No.

Did I, apparently without the slightest fear of retribution, basically tell people that White people needed to be exterminated? No. All I did was to respond to those statements. You then say that there is a price to pay for "freedom of speech." It doesn't really exist. Also, I have paid such a price in many ways.

As far as being a street protester goes, for most people, they have difficult enough of a time just surviving. And if White people protest, even other white, brainwashed pod people will attack them to get their brains to squirt out "politically correct" brain drugs. As for the rest, I am a poor person. That should tell you that I don't support the wealthy.

??

Insults?

You waltzed in here preaching and demanding your "Freedom of Specch" be heard.

We got an earful.

You are arrogant, ignorant, and demanding.

Too damn young to listen to people of other opinions.

Open your own website.
Elessar,
You haven't heard anything yet. If you want to take a minute or so to do so, I have a thread for you to read. Go to the religion section and look up my thread, "Jewish Warfare." Then you might have better reason to hurl insults. As to listening to other peoples opinions, what makes you thing I don't. Believing them is a far different matter. Also, I listened to you didn't I.

Then you tell me to open my own website. With what. A magic freaken wand?! I'm lucky I can afford the internet. And if it wasn't for my brother being into fixing computers, I wouldn't even have one. Also, what makes you think that I am so enthusiastic to say the things I do as to open my own website. Just as a bit of a hobby, I go to forums for debate. The things I say may be earth shattering to you. But it is just a little diversion for me.

aboutime
02-12-2015, 08:52 PM
Elessar,
You haven't heard anything yet. If you want to take a minute or so to do so, I have a thread for you to read. Go to the religion section and look up my thread, "Jewish Warfare." Then you might have better reason to hurl insults. As to listening to other peoples opinions, what makes you thing I don't. Believing them is a far different matter. Also, I listened to you didn't I.

Then you tell me to open my own website. With what. A magic freaken wand?! I'm lucky I can afford the internet. And if it wasn't for my brother being into fixing computers, I wouldn't even have one. Also, what makes you think that I am so enthusiastic to say the things I do as to open my own website. Just as a bit of a hobby, I go to forums for debate. The things I say may be earth shattering to you. But it is just a little diversion for me.

Bet you just made the age limit to come here cultsmasher. Your obvious hatred, exposes your immaturity, and learned ignorance you pretend to hide behind by crying POOR BOY.
BS by people like you, pave the dirty roads to the backwoods of stupidity. That's where your troubled mind is bound to end up. And it won't be any more fun than coming here, pretending to be someone you will never be.

NightTrain
02-12-2015, 08:53 PM

That was intelligent, well written and funny.

Where the fuck did that come from? It took a Nazi to bring that out of you?

cultsmasher
02-12-2015, 09:19 PM
Bet you just made the age limit to come here cultsmasher. Your obvious hatred, exposes your immaturity, and learned ignorance you pretend to hide behind by crying POOR BOY.
BS by people like you, pave the dirty roads to the backwoods of stupidity. That's where your troubled mind is bound to end up. And it won't be any more fun than coming here, pretending to be someone you will never be.
aboutime,
First of all, stick your insults up your ass. Next, what you call "hatred" or "racism," I call being a true patriot. Deal with it. As for the ignorance remark, you are the one who is ignorant. As for learning what I did, I didn't learn it. I thought it up myself.

I have heard of a book called "The Elders of Zion." Never read it. I have heard of the book, "Mein Kampf." Never read it. I have never been to a KKK or Nazi rally. Neither have I ever had any discussion with anybody that had such views. Almost everything I say is pure me.

Next, I am a poor person. Deal with it. The trouble with people like you is that you get paid well enough to take it up the ass. You don't really care what happens. As long as it happens to someone else. You're a "sellout". And compared to me, you are a moral and intellectual worm. Deal with that too. As far as where I may end up, I would rether be in hell with my dignity than be wherever you are without it. Neither do I care what you think I am "pretending" to be. I am somebody who has written what I have written. That's all.

gabosaurus
02-12-2015, 09:22 PM
Now I get it. Cultsmasher is a Nazi sympathizer and a member of the Aryan Brotherhood. Most likely a frustrated skinhead.

At first, I suspected he was Virgil. Now I see he is not really smart enough to be Virgil.

aboutime
02-12-2015, 09:30 PM
aboutime,
First of all, stick your insults up your ass. Next, what you call "hatred" or "racism," I call being a true patriot. Deal with it. As for the ignorance remark, you are the one who is ignorant. As for learning what I did, I didn't learn it. I thought it up myself.

I have heard of a book called "The Elders of Zion." Never read it. I have heard of the book, "Mein Kampf." Never read it. I have never been to a KKK or Nazi rally. Neither have I ever had any discussion with anybody that had such views. Almost everything I say is pure me.

Next, I am a poor person. Deal with it. The trouble with people like you is that you get paid well enough to take it up the ass. You don't really care what happens. As long as it happens to someone else. You're a "sellout". And compared to me, you are a moral and intellectual worm. Deal with that too. As far as where I may end up, I would rether be in hell with my dignity than be wherever you are without it. Neither do I care what you think I am "pretending" to be. I am somebody who has written what I have written. That's all.

Thank you so much. Now your trolling, and exposing your ignorance is complete.
Bye, bye. Gotta love the laughs.

LongTermGuy
02-12-2015, 10:28 PM
Now I get it. Cultsmasher is a Nazi sympathizer and a member of the Aryan Brotherhood. Most likely a frustrated skinhead.

At first, I suspected he was Virgil. Now I see he is not really smart enough to be Virgil.

*****:rolleyes:
.....who do you sympathise with Liberal?...Black Panthers....codePink...Obama....muslim terrorists?...You sound frustrated yourself...and looking for love points? Your so full of it....

*I seen cultsmasher before on other sites....he does his thing ...or goes away if ignored...or gets banned....

gabosaurus
02-12-2015, 11:52 PM
Next, what you call "hatred" or "racism," I call being a true patriot. Deal with it.

This is all pretty awesome. I am quite enjoying the levity of it all. :cool:
You know what I notice most about white supremacists? Most of them are cowards. They run around in groups, chanting silly slogans and acting like a drunken soccer crowd. Not to mention the fact a lot of white supremacists are poor and uneducated. Which would account for their sheep-like behavior.
A lot of Hitler's hatred of the Jews came from his fear of them. The Jews had a lot of money and power in Germany. Many were bankers and craftsmen. What the Jews accomplished by resource, Hitler could only match by violence and rhetoric.
The same thing exists today. White supremacists and Islamic terrorists operate through primarily the same principles -- organized violence and rhetoric.

Racism is not patriotism. It is terrorism.
Look at how the Deep South existed through the end of the 1960's. You had the KKK, corrupt politicians and some really stupid people. The only lower class was the blacks, so they worked like hell to keep it that way.
When I look at the Aryan Brotherhood and its ilk, I see a great resemblance to the Muslim Brotherhood and Radical Islamic groups. Terrorist organizations that need to be eradicated.

jimnyc
02-13-2015, 08:15 AM

I agree with this to an extend. But I'll be sure to remind you come the DNC convention in Philly, and then election time, and see how quickly you speak out against the black panther party and their shenanigans. Them trying to intimidate others by standing around with weapons and such, to help elections... Or maybe when certain leaders demand that there be no peace, and then of course riots break out, and lives are lost and people injured.

Only thing is, whitey is condemned daily - by blacks AND whites, it's the culture we live in today. But a lot of the things I mention and more? Sometimes don't even make the nightly news, just another day.

You're correct, racism is wrong. But it's something that needs to be recognized from BOTH sides. Many don't want to acknowledge the racism that comes from black folks as they are afraid of being labeled racists simply for pointing out facts.

And yes, I realize this is a different conversation than the thread topic. And I also realize this wasn't about black/white.

jimnyc
02-13-2015, 08:33 AM
This member has no desire in participating here from what I can tell, but rather more interested in "shouting" his bigotry down throats. He was "loud" from the get go and making it clear he doesn't even read rules and will do as he pleases, and WE are wrong if for whatever reason he gets banned.

My initial thoughts are "why don't you just go to stormfront" or another similar place, but it seems as if he's already been told he is unwelcome there. How in the world does a racist like this get told he is not wanted at stormfront? :unsure:

I speak in past tense, even though this member is still active here. Maybe I'm clairvoyant? It doesn't take an Einstein to see his end goal is to be as much of a dick as he can until he gets tossed from yet another board, adding to his badges of So much "honor".

One thing history and experience has taught me is rope. When someone WANTS to get banned, just keep feeding them the rope until they hang themselves.

He's welcome to be a racist asshole. Other members are welcome to point that out. He is welcome to continue to follow all of our rules, even though he may not read them. He is NOT welcome to break the rules and flaunt that fact.

So I'll repeat myself - what does "freedom of speech" mean here? It means you are free to post your points of views on almost all subjects (meaning no porn and such). You're free to hang out at our bar and have drinks with us. You're free to speak up at our bar. You're free to even disagree with the bartender. Hell, we'll share our Bud Light and pretzels with you, even if we disagree. But if you puke on the floor, or if you toss a pile of dog shit on the patron on the stool next to you - we reserve the right to refuse you service, beat the crap out of you and show you the pavement.

cultsmasher
02-13-2015, 05:20 PM

gabosaurus,
Yes. I am a Nazi sympathizer, obviously. But I'm not a member of the Aryan brotherhood. Neither was I ever a "skinhead." As to your opinion about my intelligence, it means nothing to me.

This is all pretty awesome. I am quite enjoying the levity of it all. :cool:
You know what I notice most about white supremacists? Most of them are cowards. They run around in groups, chanting silly slogans and acting like a drunken soccer crowd. Not to mention the fact a lot of white supremacists are poor and uneducated. Which would account for their sheep-like behavior.
A lot of Hitler's hatred of the Jews came from his fear of them. The Jews had a lot of money and power in Germany. Many were bankers and craftsmen. What the Jews accomplished by resource, Hitler could only match by violence and rhetoric.
The same thing exists today. White supremacists and Islamic terrorists operate through primarily the same principles -- organized violence and rhetoric.

Look at how the Deep South existed through the end of the 1960's. You had the KKK, corrupt politicians and some really stupid people. The only lower class was the blacks, so they worked like hell to keep it that way.
When I look at the Aryan Brotherhood and its ilk, I see a great resemblance to the Muslim Brotherhood and Radical Islamic groups. Terrorist organizations that need to be eradicated.
gabosaurus,
You know what the funny thing is? You don't even know how brainwashed and stupid you are. It may be comfortable for you to be that way. But you shouldn't be that way.

First of all, likely in association with me, you bring up White supremacy. Well White people just happen to be supreme. What I am is a White separatist. You know. Just as every other creature on the planet, and probably throughout infinity, tend to stick to their own kind. No matter how slight their differences are. So there must be a reason for how you feel the way you do. And I know what it is. COWARDICE! So you can take the rest of your stupid statements about the subject and stick them up your ass.

Next, are you Hitler? Unless you are, you can't make any proclamations as to why he hated the Jews. I hate them too. If you dare to see some of the reasons why, go to the religion section and read my thread, "Jewish Warfare." If that isn't good enough for you, go to your browser and enter, "Talmud: Three years and a day." You should be able to find a page. In it, some Jewish religious scholars discuss having sex with female children of that age. I realize that you probably see nothing wrong with baby fucking. But I think it's sick.

Next, do you think the English viewed the American rebels as terrorists or patriots. Again, your brainwashed views on the subject are sheer idiocy. Also, you bring up muslim terrorists in your delusional thoughts about White patriotism. You can stick that up your ass also. If White patriots had their way, 9-11 would have never happened. As to the rest of what you say, all I will say is that you are one twisted, sick puppy.

Elessar
02-13-2015, 06:19 PM
Geesh...

What a twisted and arrogant juvenile.