PDA

View Full Version : Jewish Warfare

cultsmasher
02-12-2015, 08:00 PM
Having read the old testament and knowing a little something about history, I know that the Jews got their asses kicked throughout history by various civilizations. Many people who can't win through conventional means resort to unconventional warfare. To me, the whole "Jesus" thing is just an example of asymetrical warfare. It may not have always worked out well for Jews in the past. But it is kicking ass now.

These days, many Christians believe that a good way to prove the power of their imaginary god it to support the Jewish people. And if the Jews enslave them, (which they have) it only proves the power of their imaginary god more. An example of this is the nuclear weapons the U.S. gave Israel. That makes the U.S. bitching about other countries getting nuclear weapons more difficult to do. And if the world is destroyed in nuclear war, Christians think they can happily go hang out in heaven with their slavemaster, Jesus. The filthy scum.

Given the Christian support Jews get and the things Jews do to support each other, it is no wonder they control so much. Another way the "chosen of god" commit warfare is by brainwashing you "unchosen scum." Why is it that you think the Jews owned or ran movie studios like MGM, Warner Brothers, Cloumbia, Universal, Paramount, etc. (It makes me sick to think of all the White girls who had to endure the Jewish "casting couch") And why that control has spread into the television industry. Because "entertainment" is a noble contribution to the human condition? No. It is because it is the best platform from which to brainwash people. And how well it has worked.

Also, what if a White actor and a Jewish actor try to get a job at a Jewish controlled industry. Want to guess who is most likely to get the job? And if they can't find a Jew, apparently an Italian will work just as well. And if they look Aryan, all the better to sell "whitie" on the whole sand negro thing. Jews also have a lot of influence in the financial arena. There is no doubt to me that when it comes to getting a loan or job there, the same sort of thing happens. The end result? White people become second class citizens and slaves. But contrary to much Christian thought, that isn't a good thing.

Jews also sucker "whitie" by often sticking up for the underdog. This makes them appear to be the good guy. But thare are over seven billion people on the planet. Of these, there are only 14 million Jews. So by sticking up for the underdog, they are supporting their own cause. They can also go to websites where they can hook up with each other and go on a "J" date.

There is another way the Jews commit warfare. Organized crime. The Jews may be more into that sort of thing than the Italians. Also, I was watching a program once about true crimes. There was a Jewish criminal who had the law closing in on him. He asked his father what he could do to get out of it. His father told him to emigrate to Israel.

According to that or maybe some other program, apparently such people have to spend time in jail in Israel. Probably to placate "whitie." But apparently whatever this punishment is, it is preferable to what they would receive here. Otherwise they wouldn't have bothered. The Italians have the Mafia. To me, the Jewish version is called the Mossad.

I have seen a website that showed old Red Cross documents. They said that only about 270,000 Jews died in Nazi concentration camps. Are these documents true? I don't know. But given what I told you, I can tell you exactly how many Jews the Nazis killed. Not nearly enough!

gabosaurus
02-12-2015, 09:15 PM
http://www.gonzoville.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/facepalm-Godzilla.jpg

aboutime
02-12-2015, 09:34 PM
You really do enjoy being a Racist Pig. Don't you?

NightTrain
02-12-2015, 09:41 PM
So with all the prelude and bombast, you're just another Nazi.

You could have saved a lot of typing just by saying so. We've had a few roll through here.

I suppose that the Jewish-controlled media has created all the "facts" disputing what you've said, right?

Only you and your Nazi buddies are smart enough to see the real facts, yes?

Is everyone else sheep, blindly accepting fabricated historical documentation of the Holocaust?

Is there a vast Jewish conspiracy that secretly controls world governments?

Do the Jews control what information is disseminated on the Internet in order to hide the vast conspiracy?

Do the Jews control international banking and 99% of the world's currency, secretly living like Scrooge McDuck and swimming in mountains of gold coins?

It is clear that you are confused of the difference between a religion and race, like most Nazis and Muslims. There are Black Jews, White Jews, Yellow Jews, Red Jews, etc. Which ones hold a special place of burning hatred in your heart? Black Jews?

cultsmasher
02-12-2015, 09:45 PM
You really do enjoy being a Racist Pig. Don't you?
aboutime,
All I do is speak the truth. Make of it what you will. But what you call "racism" I call Patriotism. Also, you have to have some regard for a "thing" to be insulted by it. So your insults mean nothing to me.

aboutime
02-12-2015, 09:52 PM
aboutime,
All I do is speak the truth. Make of it what you will. But what you call "racism" I call Patriotism. Also, you have to have some regard for a "thing" to be insulted by it. So your insults mean nothing to me.

To the contrary. I didn't Insult you at all. As you like to say. I just told the TRUTH.

cultsmasher
02-12-2015, 09:55 PM
So with all the prelude and bombast, you're just another Nazi.

You could have saved a lot of typing just by saying so. We've had a few roll through here.

I suppose that the Jewish-controlled media has created all the "facts" disputing what you've said, right?

Only you and your Nazi buddies are smart enough to see the real facts, yes?

Is everyone else sheep, blindly accepting fabricated historical documentation of the Holocaust?

Is there a vast Jewish conspiracy that secretly controls world governments?

Do the Jews control what information is disseminated on the Internet in order to hide the vast conspiracy?

Do the Jews control international banking and 99% of the world's currency, secretly living like Scrooge McDuck and swimming in mountains of gold coins?

It is clear that you are confused of the difference between a religion and race, like most Nazis and Muslims. There are Black Jews, White Jews, Yellow Jews, Red Jews, etc. Which ones hold a special place of burning hatred in your heart? Black Jews?
Night Train,
I made a lot of true statements in this thread. All you did was to ask me a bunch of generalized, stupid questions that aren't even worth responding to. I'm not impressed. Let me enlighten you as how to debate.

Take any of the statements I made and say, "This is wrong. This is why it is wrong." Then I will reply to you and tell you why it is right. Don't try to lead me down a path of bullshit.

NightTrain
02-12-2015, 10:02 PM
Fun Fact for you, Slick : You don't dictate terms.

Now, was I right on the money with my statements and your beliefs, or not?

You may as well admit it now, it'll come out soon enough. And it'll look just as silly, no matter how you try and dress it up.

cultsmasher
02-12-2015, 10:04 PM
To the contrary. I didn't Insult you at all. As you like to say. I just told the TRUTH.
aboutime,
You're calling something the truth doesn't make it so. But this thread isn't about your "truth." It's about my truth. All you have to do is refute anything I said. Then I will tell you why your statement is wrong. It's easy to figure out. Go for it.

cultsmasher
02-12-2015, 10:07 PM
Fun Fact for you, Slick : You don't dictate terms.

Now, was I right on the money with my statements and your beliefs, or not?

You may as well admit it now, it'll come out soon enough. And it'll look just as silly, no matter how you try and dress it up.
Night Train,
Yes I do dictate terms. This is my thread and it is my statements you are trying to refute. So do so. Or piss off.

NightTrain
02-12-2015, 10:10 PM
I can see this one has run it's course.