PDA

View Full Version : The Feds Are Spying on Gun Show Attendees – Here’s How They’re Getting Away with It

Jeff
02-13-2015, 07:26 AM
OK Big Brother is stretching his arms again, now if you go to a gun show say to buy a knife your license plate is recorded, man I go to quite a few and have bought weapons, bet I am considered more of a terrorist than those nice guys we traded to get the traitor back.

There’s an even newer technology the government’s going to be using to monitor gun owners. Yes, we already know the government has been spying on our emails and our phone calls, but now they’ll be using license plate scanners to run reports on gun show attendees. Apparently, merely looking at guns at a gun show is enough for the feds to lump you into the same category as hardened criminals.

http://therighttobear.com/2-federal-agencies-plans-to-spy-on-gun-show-attendees-the-creepy-way-theyll-get-away-with-it/

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
02-13-2015, 08:30 AM
OK Big Brother is stretching his arms again, now if you go to a gun show say to buy a knife your license plate is recorded, man I go to quite a few and have bought weapons, bet I am considered more of a terrorist than those nice guys we traded to get the traitor back.
http://therighttobear.com/2-federal-agencies-plans-to-spy-on-gun-show-attendees-the-creepy-way-theyll-get-away-with-it/
Guns are eeeeeeeevillllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll lllllllllllllllllllllllll!!!!!
If you even look at them you are tainted for life and deserving of any misery that can be cast upon you!-:rolleyes:--Tyr

revelarts
02-13-2015, 09:33 AM
been going on for years.

but it's just for "terrorist" and you're "in public" so no worries about rights.
do you hate the police or something?:poke:

gabosaurus
02-13-2015, 03:27 PM
I have known this for years. There is video, undercover agents and all sorts of things. Government used to do the same thing at concerts and rallies.
It's all part of the master plan. :cool:

aboutime
02-13-2015, 03:35 PM
Nothing new here. Remember? If you pay taxes, have a driver's license, a birth certificate, a Social Security Number, an address, a library card, ever attended a public school, were in the military. THEY already know everything they need to know about all of us.

If you haven't read "1984". You should. You might be enlightened, and all surprise should pass.