PDA

View Full Version : Are Negros Worth The Trouble?

cultsmasher
02-13-2015, 07:03 PM
I stated some truths in my thread, "Jewish Warfare." That thread was of course closed down to discussion. Let's see how long it takes them to close down this thread because of the truths in it.

Negroes are:

60% more likely to develop Diabetes than Whites.
3 times more likely to die from Asthma.
16 times mkore likely to die from Sacroidosos.
Twice as likely to die from smoking related Lung Cancer.
20 times more likely to die before the age of 50 from Heart Failure.
At a higher risk of Kidney Failure than any other race.
9 to 15 times more likely to cary Chlamydia. (Depending on which website you look at)
8 times more likely to get HIV.
3 times more likely to carry Herpes.
Are responsible for both HIV and Ebola.
Are largely responsible, if not completely responsible, for creating a drug resistant form of Tuberculosis.

On top of those things, there is the money spent to jail negros. There is the money Whites spend to repair the damage caused by black crime. (Though some negro crimes are so bad that they can't be measured in dollars) Then there is the money spent fighting the drug dealing, prostitution, etc. committed by negros.

Also, between 1965-2004, there were 806,316 murders in the U.S. 588,611 were committed by negros. Of those, 179,808 were White men, women and children murdered by negros. In my highly considered opinion, most of those White people were worth more than the entire negro race.

Also, in 2010, 14% of negro murderers murdered Whites. Only 8% of White murderers murdered negroes. For what it is worth, this happened in a country with 196 million Whites and 34 million negros. Etc. So all in all, negros aren't worth having around. NOT EVEN CLOSE! Let the debate begin. If it is allowed.

revelarts
02-13-2015, 07:10 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzHV3Cbpjck

gabosaurus
02-13-2015, 07:10 PM
I stated some truths in my thread, "Jewish Warfare." That thread was of course closed down to discussion. Let's see how long it takes them to close down this thread because of the truths in it.

http://memecrunch.com/meme/1JKDK/hitler-incazzato-lol/image.png

BoogyMan
02-13-2015, 07:17 PM
A real honest to goodness dirtbag seems to have found his/her way to the shores of this fine island of discussion.

Words fail me to be able to properly describe the kind of knuckle-dragging mouth-breathing troglodyte it takes to espouse such drivel.

gabosaurus
02-13-2015, 07:19 PM
I went into a room with cultsmasher, his wife and his sister and refused to talk to either one of them. :rolleyes:

hjmick
02-13-2015, 07:26 PM
Stop replying to his rubbish. Seriously. Fucking stop.

tailfins
02-13-2015, 07:38 PM

It's really disturbing how he can't even spell a seven letter word.

cultsmasher
02-13-2015, 08:03 PM
A real honest to goodness dirtbag seems to have found his/her way to the shores of this fine island of discussion.

Words fail me to be able to properly describe the kind of knuckle-dragging mouth-breathing troglodyte it takes to espouse such drivel.
BoogyMan,
Only the filthiest of vile scum could call the truth "drivel." Or call somebody who speaks it a dirtbag.

cultsmasher
02-13-2015, 08:06 PM
I went into a room with cultsmasher, his wife and his sister and refused to talk to either one of them. :rolleyes:
gabosaurus,
What in the hell are you talking about. But that is a rhetorical question. I don't really want to know.

cultsmasher
02-13-2015, 08:09 PM
hjmick,
You call what I said "rubbish?" Since when is the truth rubbish. Apparently you don't like what I say. Then don't read it! Just remain in your brainwashed existance and think of lollipops and puppies.

cultsmasher
02-13-2015, 08:14 PM
It's really disturbing how he can't even spell a seven letter word.
tailfins,
Did I misspell something? Enlighten me. If you don't mind.

LongTermGuy
02-13-2015, 08:17 PM

`Good for you....:rolleyes:

bullypulpit
02-15-2015, 03:21 PM
This waste of good carbon has been banned.