PDA

View Full Version : Women Arrested, Accused Of Bathroom Sex In Front Of Children

KarlMarx
06-27-2007, 08:23 AM
And there wasn't a Catholic priest to be found within a mile of the place, either! How about that!

Two women in Seminole County, Fla., are accused of performing sex acts in front of children at a community pool bathroom while a third woman photographed them, according to a police report.

Seminole County sheriff's deputies arrested Emily Hernandez and Johannie Jimenez over the weekend at the Casselberry public bathroom.

....... (remainder of article at link below)

http://news.yahoo.com/s/wkmg/20070625/lo_wkmg/13567201

Abbey Marie
06-27-2007, 12:20 PM
Reminds me of the George Michael incident, only much worse because of the kids. What is it with gays and bathroom sex? :puke:

KarlMarx
06-27-2007, 12:34 PM
Reminds me of the George Michael incident, only much worse because of the kids. What is it with gays and bathroom sex? :puke:
bad potty training

06-27-2007, 04:30 PM

No idea, but it really hurts their "right to privacy" arguments. last time i checked public bathrooms arent private.

Abbey Marie
06-27-2007, 05:13 PM
No idea, but it really hurts their "right to privacy" arguments. last time i checked public bathrooms arent private.

There was a news story on TV about this once- how there are certain meeting places that gays all know about. They are always bathrooms. Usually in malls or rest stops.

If I had a young son, I'd really hesitate to send him into the men's room alone. I guess now you have to wonder about the women's room as well. Our mall has a family rest room, so thankfully you don't have to make that decision.

KarlMarx
06-27-2007, 08:04 PM
Crude joke here

Q: What do gays use for a mating call?
A: A fart

gabosaurus
06-27-2007, 10:02 PM
I thought DP approved of lesbian sex. Isn't it just gay sex that is frowned upon?
How many of you have been looking for that tape on the internet? :laugh2:

06-27-2007, 10:14 PM
I thought DP approved of lesbian sex. Isn't it just gay sex that is frowned upon?
How many of you have been looking for that tape on the internet? :laugh2:

Its gay regardless of whether its two men or two women (Or three in this case).

And none of us have. We have better things to do, but if thats what you like go ahead.

nevadamedic
06-27-2007, 11:30 PM
Its gay regardless of whether its two men or two women (Or three in this case).

And none of us have. We have better things to do, but if thats what you like go ahead.

Lesbian's are hott............ :laugh2:

KarlMarx
06-28-2007, 08:08 AM
Lesbian's are hott............ :laugh2:
Like Rosie O' Donnell????? :puke: