PDA

View Full Version : As Public Sours, ObamaCare Faces An Uncertain Future

fj1200
02-17-2015, 10:11 AM
In a few weeks, ObamaCare's second open enrollment season will close. Unfortunately for the president, the law may not live to see a third open enrollment — thanks to an increasingly hostile public and a case before the Supreme Court that could render a major part of the law unconstitutional.
Read More At Investor's Business Daily: http://news.investors.com/ibd-editorials-on-the-right/021315-739401-challenges-in-court-and-from-public-threaten-obamacare.htm#ixzz3S10iCUn7

Oh, could it be true. :)

When it happens what should the Republicans do?

darin
02-17-2015, 10:48 AM
There are no options. People (voting bases) are so-largely comprised of fools a politician would never say "look..you have certain rights - life, liberty, pursuit of happiness. It's not OUR job to secure health insurance for you, nor to provide for your sustenance. We're cutting taxes by 50% on everyone; but EVERYONE will pay taxes. We're moving to a flat rate of 15%; No more IRS, No more filing. That alone will save hundreds of millions of YOUR dollars. If you have no income, you get no "refunds". If you rely on government bare-bones assistance you will work collecting trash, sweeping common areas, or enlist in the military if physically and mentally able. We will focus our tax revenue on just a few things: Common defense, infrastructure, and absolute rock-bottom baseline services. Some of you will get hungry. Good - use that to get a job. The weakest among us will likely die UNLESS they seek help from private charities. That's what life IS, people - finding provisions. You've looked to the small percentage of the population who have earned their living to provide for YOUR living. That ends now. I'm sorry if you get cancer and bankrupt yourselves in the process of staying alive. Of course, that's what bankruptcy is for - but I digress.

Get a job. If you 'cannot' find a job you a) are not looking hard enough, b) are somebody truly unemployable. Not Society's JOB to take care of you; although if you look with enough motivation I'm sure you can find charitable citizens who'd love to help."

fj1200
02-17-2015, 10:51 AM
Umm...

LongTermGuy
02-17-2015, 02:17 PM
There are no options. People (voting bases) are so-largely comprised of fools a politician would never say "look..you have certain rights - life, liberty, pursuit of happiness. It's not OUR job to secure health insurance for you, nor to provide for your sustenance. We're cutting taxes by 50% on everyone; but EVERYONE will pay taxes. We're moving to a flat rate of 15%; No more IRS, No more filing. That alone will save hundreds of millions of YOUR dollars. If you have no income, you get no "refunds". If you rely on government bare-bones assistance you will work collecting trash, sweeping common areas, or enlist in the military if physically and mentally able. We will focus our tax revenue on just a few things: Common defense, infrastructure, and absolute rock-bottom baseline services. Some of you will get hungry. Good - use that to get a job. The weakest among us will likely die UNLESS they seek help from private charities. That's what life IS, people - finding provisions. You've looked to the small percentage of the population who have earned their living to provide for YOUR living. That ends now. I'm sorry if you get cancer and bankrupt yourselves in the process of staying alive. Of course, that's what bankruptcy is for - but I digress.

Get a job. If you 'cannot' find a job you a) are not looking hard enough, b) are somebody truly unemployable. Not Society's JOB to take care of you; although if you look with enough motivation I'm sure you can find charitable citizens who'd love to help."

`Agree and well said ...