PDA

View Full Version : `Interesting article from Stratfor on the coming population decline and.............`

LongTermGuy
02-17-2015, 10:14 PM
`................resultant economic fallout.`

.`........Essentially...what is going on in Japan and some European countries today (relatively few workers supporting many retirees) will happen globally by 2050 and will transform the world economies by making the costs of labor expensive and capitol cheap`

...What I didn't see mentioned was the expansion of automation....if labor costs get very high and capitol is cheap.... I'd think businesses would fill the labor gap where they could with advanced machinery`

https://www.stratfor.com/weekly/popu...eid=c873d68951 (https://www.stratfor.com/weekly/population-decline-and-great-economic-reversal?mc_cid=a0f058f040&mc_eid=c873d68951)

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
02-17-2015, 11:59 PM
`................resultant economic fallout.`

.`........Essentially...what is going on in Japan and some European countries today (relatively few workers supporting many retirees) will happen globally by 2050 and will transform the world economies by making the costs of labor expensive and capitol cheap`

...What I didn't see mentioned was the expansion of automation....if labor costs get very high and capitol is cheap.... I'd think businesses would fill the labor gap where they could with advanced machinery`

https://www.stratfor.com/weekly/popu...eid=c873d68951 (https://www.stratfor.com/weekly/population-decline-and-great-economic-reversal?mc_cid=a0f058f040&mc_eid=c873d68951)

2050 is over 3 decades away. The muslim problem will start WW3 long before then my friend.
How do I know this? I know their agenda, their population explosion and how appeasement minded the liberals have made the Western world..
The Western world is the stone blocking their path to their destination-TOTAL WORLD DOMINANCE! Sharia law to enslave all mankind!!!
WW3 will not be a political power battle over resources, land and/or wealth.
It will be the billions of maggots trying to exterminate all the rest of us!
Anybody that doubts that walks in blind ignorance of the prime command in their stinking cult book!--Tyr

fj1200
02-18-2015, 10:12 AM

Bingo. Here it was:

One of the key variables mitigating the problem of decreasing population would be continuing advances in technology to increase productivity. We can call this automation or robotics, but growths in individual working productivity have been occurring in all productive environments from the beginning of industrialization, and the rate of growth has been intensifying. Given the smooth and predictable decline in population, there is no reason to believe, at the very least, that GDP would not fall less than population. In other words, with a declining population in advanced industrial societies, even leaving immigration out as a factor, per capita GDP would be expected to grow.

fj1200
02-18-2015, 10:14 AM
The muslim problem ... their destination-TOTAL WORLD DOMINANCE! Sharia law to enslave all mankind!!!

Way to kill a thread. :rolleyes:

Abbey Marie
02-18-2015, 02:45 PM

The way to help a post to kill a thread, is to make a post highlighting it.

(Anyway, I have long thought, and have said, that threads should be allowed to meander any which way, so long as people aren't making personal attacks. It's like a face-to-face conversation. They ebb and flow and take branches into various directions. They don't generally follow rules as to topic in my world).

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
02-18-2015, 03:01 PM

I made a comment as to why that was a point I thought to be nil.
You and everybody else could and still CAN IGNORE THAT COMMENT!
However know this, not you or anybody alive today will instruct me on how to express myself here. If I do so within the rules set forth by admin here. If I do not , kindly let the mods here deal with it.

The OP ignored the reply and so you could have. If ignored I do not cry about it.
Often I continue on in direct line with the topic at hand.
Your ideal of conformity does not interest me nor will it influence my behavior..
Get used to that Hoss, because no man alive can force me to do a thing I set my mind not to do. Believe me in the past, a couple dozen have tried and failed , getting severely hurt in the process. That's not a threat to you, rather just a statement of fact...-Tyr

fj1200
02-18-2015, 03:07 PM
The way to help a post to kill a thread, is to make a post highlighting it.

You must be right because all of the times I haven't mentioned anything has led to fewer of those posts. :rolleyes:

fj1200
02-18-2015, 03:09 PM
:blah: -Tyr

:rolleyes: I guess when you have nothing to say mention something about Muslims trying to kill you.

BTW, mentioning that a post is ridiculous is not "forcing" anything, it's merely mentioning a post is ridiculous.

Abbey Marie
02-18-2015, 06:19 PM
You must be right because all of the times I haven't mentioned anything has led to fewer of those posts. :rolleyes:

Eye roll noted. :rolleyes:

You appear to think you can get people to change their posting content and/or frequency by (often sarcastically) complaining about it. As you have alluded, whether you post about it, or do not post about it, it will surely remain constant. Otherwise, for you to post about it would be illogical.

LongTermGuy
02-18-2015, 07:27 PM
`Back on topic...`The problem with a shrinking population is it doesn't support the social welfare state. Social Security.... Medicare...Medicaid etc all require a larger`population` supporting the system` than those taking benefits.

...This simple math eludes even the most sophisticated politician and certainly most of the people who vote for them because they want to believe in Santa Claus.`

fj1200
02-19-2015, 11:21 AM
Eye roll noted. :rolleyes:

You appear to think you can get people to change their posting content and/or frequency by (often sarcastically) complaining about it. As you have alluded, whether you post about it, or do not post about it, it will surely remain constant. Otherwise, for you to post about it would be illogical.

I have no illusions that anyone is going to change how they post especially with the tacit approval when practically every thread ends up with someone posting, "Aack, muzzys!" There are other topics in the world.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
02-19-2015, 11:35 AM
I have no illusions that anyone is going to change how they post especially with the tacit approval when practically every thread ends up with someone posting, "Aack, muzzys!" There are other topics in the world.

Then why go to such great lengths to cleverly hide your defense of the murdering bastards?
And why do you consistently insist members here not speak negatively about that which recent events has finally brought to be the number one news story of these times--Islam and its terror campaigns worldwide?
How about letting members speak freely and you counter that which you disagree with instead of your harping on how or what they post!!??
Some of us see quite deeply into that which you cleverly try to hide amigo..

By the way, your harping snide remarks are a big part of why Drummonds(a well respected member) took a break from posting here, so be careful who you accuse of trolling(as in me)! I do not blame him for wanting a few weeks break.!--Tyr

fj1200
02-19-2015, 11:40 AM
`Back on topic...`The problem with a shrinking population is it doesn't support the social welfare state. Social Security.... Medicare...Medicaid etc all require a larger`population` supporting the system` than those taking benefits.

...This simple math eludes even the most sophisticated politician and certainly most of the people who vote for them because they want to believe in Santa Claus.`

That is true but I haven't seen any projections where the US will be suffering a population decline in the near future.

http://rogermontgomery.com/content/uploads/2014/09/2209_demo.png

Japan, Germany, and the rest of the EU, among others, will actually be going through it far ahead of us. I wonder if those Euro-lefties can figure it out.

fj1200
02-19-2015, 11:47 AM
Then why go to such great lengths to cleverly hide your defense of the murdering bastards?
And why do you consistently insist members here not speak negatively about that which recent events has finally brought to be the number one news story of these times--Islam and its terror campaigns worldwide?
How about letting members speak freely and you counter that which you disagree with instead of your harping on how or what they post!!??
Some of us see quite deeply into that which you cleverly try to hide amigo..

By the way, your harping snide remarks are a big part of why Drummonds(a well respected member) took a break from posting here, so be careful who you accuse of trolling(as in me)! I do not blame him for wanting a few weeks break.!--Tyr

That's not just a post with a strawman, it's a straw-army. :wow:

1. Point out where I've defended "murdering bastards."
2. I have no problem with members speaking of the news of the day. Making every thread about the same thing makes the board look like a bunch of raving loons.
3. I have no power to prevent anyone from speaking freely. But see #2.
4. I've never doubted what your imagination sees. It lies to you but I can't control your imagination.

5. So he's taking a break from letting his imagination run his mouth? Let's hope his break does some good and he doesn't see lefties around every corner.