PDA

View Full Version : Busch brothers done already

jimnyc
02-22-2015, 07:35 AM
And the season hasn't even started!! Kurt Busch was suspended indefinitely on friday for domestic assault issues. His brother Kyle broke his right leg and left foot in a nationwide race (xfinity) yesterday and is done for the foreseeable future.

hjmick
02-22-2015, 07:38 AM
Busch? Is this some sort of a beer thing no one told me about? :wink2:

jimnyc
02-22-2015, 07:42 AM

Well, it is Nascar after all, where it's assumed all are drinking whether in the stands or at home watching!!

SassyLady
02-22-2015, 11:03 PM
Awwwww, golly gee, I'm so disappointed.

NOT! :slap:

Although, it is satisfying to see them lose and now that won't happen.

Jeff
02-23-2015, 07:43 AM
Kurt is a punk, I remember when Jimmy Spencer smacked him at the track and he threatened to call the police ( that doesn't happen at a Nascar race, fights happen almost every Sunday but that was the only time I ever heard a driver threaten legal charges )but yet he can hit a woman, yup punk just like I said, but I hated to see Kyle wreck like that, no I am no fan of his but dang he was running well over 100 mph and hit a concrete wall, OUCH !!!

sundaydriver
02-24-2015, 01:18 PM

Busch beer @ 89 cents a six pack was our drink in Miami back in college. Pissed when it went to 99 cents my junior year. :laugh:

sundaydriver
02-24-2015, 01:23 PM
That was a nasty hit that Kyle took into that wall. Harvick hit that wall last year and they did nothing while spending $400 million in the past year to the track. I was there when Earnhardt was killed and his hit was a lot less hard than Kyle's. The Hans Device made the difference for Kyle.