PDA

View Full Version : Obama: Americans Are Inviting Jihad By Criticizing Islam

grannyhawkins
02-22-2015, 04:25 PM
Obama: Americans Are Inviting Jihad By Criticizing Islam
http://dailycaller.com/2015/02/19/obama ... ing-islam/

American and European citizens and journalists are spurring jihadi violence by protesting the arrival of Muslim populations into their societies, President Barack Obama declared Thursday.

“We’ve also seen, most recently in Europe, a rise in inexcusable acts of anti-Semitism, or in some cases, anti-Muslim sentiment or anti-immigrant sentiment,” Obama told a Feb. 19 audience of U.S. and foreign officials and advocates, who met to discuss ways to minimize jihadi violence.

Peaceful criticism of Islamic culture is bad, he suggested. ”When people spew hatred toward others — because of their faith or because they’re immigrants — it feeds into terrorist narratives. … It feeds a cycle of fear and resentment and a sense of injustice upon which extremists prey,” he said.

grannyhawkins
02-22-2015, 04:26 PM
This is just more proof jewleeani wuz right!!! Now we get the usurpin moozlum bein the isis mouthpiece, by issuin threats against the American people on thar behalf!!!

Start heatin up the tar an pluckin tham chickens, fellers!!!

LongTermGuy
02-22-2015, 04:35 PM
`.......Paris welcomed muslims and gave them their own areas of the cities...without interference...What did it get them But islamic violence?...The more one gives to islam..the more they will demand....`O` just joins the hate America crowd...its the apology tour circuit 2015....`

Drummond
02-26-2015, 12:44 PM
Putting it perhaps over-delicately ... Obama's one hell of a piece of work ...

Jihad happens because Islam IS Islam !!! Since when did devout Christians launch their own Jihads, form their own terrorist cells, fly planes into skyscrapers, behead people and the like, because others indulge in criticism of Christianity, or otherwise react negatively to Christians ?!!?

I'm amazed at the stupidity of Obama. Mine is a simple, obvious point to make. It must surely occur to a great many other people. Obama SHOULD know that, and avoid uttering such nonsense. But maybe his agenda blinds him to what's obvious ?

grannyhawkins
02-26-2015, 07:46 PM
I'm not sure if y'all caught the news tonight, where this moozlum scum is destroyin history in front of our very eyes or not, I hope you did though.

While the bat shat crazy moozlum bassturd, goat fookin pedophile, was spoutin off about how mohammed tole em to destroy all "false idols" I was thinkin, that not only are they destroyin, irreplaceable antiquities, they're also destroyin their own heritage, as well as mankind's heritage!!! I was so struck, that although it wasn't an epiphany, as I've often thought this, but it did confirm my assessment of the Islamic sickness, an I'm now positive, that the only cure, really is to kill em all, an let mohammed sort em out!!!

LongTermGuy
02-26-2015, 09:53 PM
I'm not sure if y'all caught the news tonight, where this moozlum scum is destroyin history in front of our very eyes or not, I hope you did though.

While the bat shat crazy moozlum bassturd, goat fookin pedophile, was spoutin off about how mohammed tole em to destroy all "false idols" I was thinkin, that not only are they destroyin, irreplaceable antiquities, they're also destroyin their own heritage, as well as mankind's heritage!!! I was so struck, that although it wasn't an epiphany, as I've often thought this, but it did confirm my assessment of the Islamic sickness, an I'm now positive, that the only cure, really is to kill em all, an let mohammed sort em out!!!

http://msnbcmedia.msn.com/j/MSNBC/Components/Photo/_new/130131-bamiyan-talib.660;660;7;70;0.jpg

http://www.jihadwatch.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/Assyrianartifacts1.jpg

`stinkin muslime Islamic jihadists destroy 3,000-year-old Assyrian artifacts`

They been doing it awhile...

`.....Extreme Islamist movements across the world have developed a reputation for the destruction of historic artifacts, monuments and buildings...`

Anton Chigurh
02-26-2015, 11:37 PM
He was raised and taught to blame America first. This is somehow news?

grannyhawkins
02-27-2015, 10:32 AM

Not news, just confirmation!!!

jimnyc
02-27-2015, 10:50 AM
I think Obama is aiding and giving them exactly what they want, by coddling them and offering apologies and sympathies. He'll be quick to point out that there are peaceful muslims, but that word is missing if and when he decides to speak out about the rampant radicalism.

LongTermGuy
02-27-2015, 03:32 PM

`What granny said above.......she knows....