PDA

View Full Version : FRANCE joins the ISIS Fight

Elessar
02-23-2015, 04:16 PM
Link:http://www.aol.com/article/2015/02/23/french-aircraft-carrier-begins-iraq-operations-french-sources/21145554/?icid=maing-grid7%7Chtmlws-main-bb%7Cdl13%7Csec1_lnk2%26pLid%3D617490

Where is the "Leader of the Free World"?

Obama's only balls are in his golf bag or basketball court.

France is pissed! They are not the cowards some paint them to be.

If this threat continues, I can see Germany, Belgium, the UK and The Crazy Aussies
getting involved. Already Jordan and Egypt are showing more resolve than 'our' pResident.

NightTrain
02-23-2015, 05:36 PM
We've been bombing them with aircraft and drones. Obama sucks, and I disagree with him about virtually everything, but at least he has reluctantly allowed some action against ISIS by our military. But we could definitely use improvement all the way around in our efforts, and his refusal to call a spade a spade is idiotic, to say the least.

While I'm happy to see that France is now taking part in eradicating the savages, it's a shame that they didn't see the threat before it manifested itself in Paris. Jordan is in the same boat after their pilot was burned alive, and Egypt after the 21 Christians were beheaded. Japan wants to help out after their guys got beheaded, but they've got a little quandary with getting around their pacifist constitution that we wrote for them after defeating them in WWII. The Netherlands are hopelessly mired in their Politically Correct controversy but I don't see much military capability from them in any case.

The threat is real to every civilized country, and IMO every civilized country needs to step up to the plate and help out.

It seems to me that almost every other country on earth is content to sit back and watch (and criticize) American efforts to combat these radical muslims until they feel the bite from within their borders.

Fortunately for our cause (and sadly for innocent civilians worldwide), these terrorist groups are convincing all other nations sitting on the sidelines to join the fight with the terrorists' bloody atrocities that they can't resist engaging in.

LongTermGuy
02-23-2015, 07:00 PM
`O`...like many good Leftists...will always do things half-@ss in an `appeasing` show-boating way....to produce a political effect...and it always leads to Failure `

Elessar
02-23-2015, 07:14 PM
`O`...like many good Leftists...will always do things half-@ss in an `appeasing` show-boating way....to produce a political effect...and it always leads to Failure `

Let Turkey or Greece (Hellas) get properly pissed..

02-27-2015, 01:31 AM
I tend to think we should let them take care of each other