PDA

View Full Version : Routh found guilty in American Sniper murder case

gabosaurus
02-24-2015, 11:00 PM
Updated at 9:20 p.m.: Jurors have found Eddie Ray Routh guilty of capital murder in the slayings of Navy SEAL Chris Kyle and his best friend, Chad Littlefield, in Feburary 2013. He is sentenced to life in prison without the possibility of parole.

http://crimeblog.dallasnews.com/2015/02/testimony-in-american-sniper-trial-to-resume-tuesday-morning-after-weather-delay.html/

Olivia
02-24-2015, 11:19 PM
:clap:

That did not take long!

jimnyc
02-25-2015, 08:08 AM
I hope this guy gets raped repeatedly in his first week. I then hope they toss him over the railings and let him fall to the cement floor like we have seen in prison movies. I then hope they need to stitch his butt back together. I then hope his new boyfriends come back for round 2. Then I hope Bubba gets angry and chokes him to death.

Olivia
02-25-2015, 08:32 AM
Fox and Friends had the co author of Kyle's book on this AM. He said Rousch shot Kyle in the back! What a coward.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
02-25-2015, 08:34 AM
I hope this guy gets raped repeatedly in his first week. I then hope they toss him over the railings and let him fall to the cement floor like we have seen in prison movies. I then hope they need to stitch his butt back together. I then hope his new boyfriends come back for round 2. Then I hope Bubba gets angry and chokes him to death.
Vengeance is mine sayeth the Dark Lord AKA horny Bubba in prison. .:laugh:

I say-- have no ffing mercy on him!!! ---Tyr