PDA

View Full Version : Netanyahu’s speech at AIPAC Policy Conference

jimnyc
03-02-2015, 06:42 PM
Copied from a Facebook post:

---

This is the transcript of Netanyahu speech, read it for yourself unfiltered.

Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s speech at the AIPAC Policy Conference Delivered on March 2, 2015

“Thank you. Wow, 16,000 people. Anyone here from California? Florida? New York?

Well, these are the easy ones. How about Colorado? Indiana? I think I got it. Montana?Texas?

You’re here in record numbers. You’re here from coast to coast,from every part of this great land. And you’re here at a critical time. You’re here to tell the world that reports of the demise of the Israeli-U.S. relations are not only premature, they’re just wrong.

You’re here to tell the world that our alliance is stronger than ever.

And because of you, and millions like you, across this great country, it’s going to get even stronger in the coming years.

Thank you Bob Cohen, Michael Kassen, Howard Kohr and all the leadership of AIPAC. Thank youfor your tireless, dedicated work to strengthen the partnership between Israel and the United States.

I want to thank,most especially, Members of Congress, Democrats and Republicans. I deeply appreciate your steadfast support for Israel, year in, year out. You have our boundless gratitude.

I want to welcome President Zeman of the Czech Republic.Mr. President, Israel never forgets its friends. And the Czech people have always been steadfast friends of Israel, the Jewish people, from the days of Thomas Masaryk at the inception of Zionism.

You know, Mr. President, when I entered the Israeli army in 1967, I received a Czech rifle.That was one of the rifles that was given to us by your people in our time of need in 1948. So thank you for being here today.

Also here are two great friends of Israel, former Prime Minister of Spain Jose Maria Aznar and as of last month, former Canadian Foreign Minister John Baird.Thank you both for your unwavering support. You are true champions of Israel, and you are, too, champions of the truth.

I also want to recognize the U.S. Ambassador to Israel, Dan Shapiro, for your genuine friendship, Dan,and for the great job you’re doing representing the United States and the State of Israel.

And I want to recognize the two Rons. I want to thank Ambassador Ron Prosor for the exemplary job he’s doing at the U.N. in a very difficult forum.

And I want to recognize the other Ron, a man who knows how to take the heat, Israel’s ambassador to the United States, Ron Dermer.Ron, I couldn’t be prouder to have you representing Israel in Washington.

And finally, I want to recognize my wife, Sara, whose courage in the face of adversity is an inspiration to me.Sara divides her time as a child psychologist, as a loving mother, and her public duties as the wife of the prime minister.Sara, I’m so proud to have you here with me today, to have you with me at my side always.

My friends, I bring greetings to you from Jerusalem, our eternal undivided capital.

And I also bring to you news that you may not have heard. You see, I’ll be speaking in Congress tomorrow.

You know, never has so much been written about a speech that hasn’t been given. And I’m not going to speak today about the content of that speech, but I do want to say a few words about the purpose of that speech.

First, let me clarify what is not the purpose of that speech. My speech is not intended to show any disrespect to President Obama or the esteemed office that he holds. I have great respect for both.

I deeply appreciate all that President Obama has done for Israel,security cooperation, intelligence sharing, support at the U.N., and much more, some things that I, as prime minister of Israel, cannot even divulge to you because it remains in the realm of the confidences that are kept between an American president and an Israeli prime minister.I am deeply grateful for this support, and so should you be.

My speech is also not intended to inject Israel into the American partisan debate. An important reason why our alliance has grown stronger decade after decade is that it has been championed by both parties and so it must remain.

Both Democratic and Republican presidents have worked together with friends from both sides of the aisle in Congress to strengthen Israel and our alliance between our two countries, and working together, they have provided Israel with generous military assistance and missile defense spending. We’ve seen how important that is just last summer.

Working together, they’ve made Israel the first free trade partner of America 30 years ago and its first official strategic partner last year.

They’ve backed Israel in defending itself at war and in our efforts to achieve a durable peace with our neighbors. Working together has made Israel stronger; working together has made our alliance stronger.

And that’s why the last thing that anyone who cares about Israel,the last thing that I would want is for Israel to become a partisan issue. And I regret that some people have misperceived my visit here this week as doing that. Israel has always been a bipartisan issue.

Israel should always remain a bipartisan issue.

Ladies and gentlemen, the purpose of my address to Congress tomorrow is to speak up about a potential deal with Iran that could threaten the survival of Israel. Iran is the foremost state sponsor of terrorism in the world. Look at that graph. Look at that map. And you see on the wall, it shows Iran training, arming,dispatching terrorists on five continents. Iran envelopes the entire world with its tentacles of terror. This is what Iran is doing now without nuclear weapons. Imagine what Iran would do with nuclear weapons.

And this same Iran vows to annihilate Israel. If it develops nuclear weapons, it would have the means to achieve that goal. We must not let that happen.

And as prime minister of Israel, I have a moral obligation to speak up in the face of these dangers while there’s still time to avert them. For 2000 years, my people, the Jewish people, were stateless, defenseless, voiceless. We were utterly powerless against our enemies who swore to destroy us. We suffered relentless persecution and horrific attacks. We could never speak on our own behalf, and we could not defend ourselves.

Well, no more, no more.

The days when the Jewish people are passive in the face of threats to annihilate us, those days are over.Today in our sovereign state of Israel, we defend ourselves. And being able to defend ourselves, we ally with others, most importantly, the United States of America, to defend our common civilization against common threats.

In our part of the world and increasingly, in every part of the world, no one makes alliances with the weak. You seek out those who have strength, those who have resolve, those who have the determination to fight for themselves. That’s how alliances are formed.

So we defend ourselves and in so doing, create the basis of a broader alliance.

And today, we are no longer silent; today, we have a voice.And tomorrow, as prime minister of the one and only Jewish state, I plan to use that voice.

I plan to speak about an Iranian regime that is threatening to destroy Israel, that’s devouring country after country in the Middle East, that’s exporting terror throughout the world and that is developing, as we speak, the capacity to make nuclear weapons, lots of them.

Ladies and gentlemen, Israel and the United States agree that Iran should not have nuclear weapons, but we disagree on the best way to prevent Iran from developing those weapons.

Now disagreements among allies are only natural from time to time, even among the closest of allies. Because they’re important differences between America and Israel.

The United States of America is a large country,one of the largest. Israel is a small country, one of the smallest.

America lives in one of the world’s safest neighborhoods. Israel lives in the world’s most dangerous neighborhood. America is the strongest power in the world. Israel is strong, but it’s much more vulnerable. American leaders worry about the security of their country. Israeli leaders worry about the survival of their country.

You know I think that encapsulates the difference. I’ve been prime minister of Israel for nine years. There’s not a single day, not one daythat I didn’t think about the survival of my country and the actions that I take to ensure that survival, not one day.

And because of these differences, America and Israel have had some serious disagreements over the course of our nearly 70-year-old friendship.

Now, it started with the beginning. In 1948, Secretary of State Marshall opposed David Ben-Gurion’s intention to declare statehood.That’s an understatement. He vehemently opposed it. But Ben-Gurion,understanding what was at stake, went ahead and declared Israel’s independence.

In 1967, as an Arab noose was tightening around Israel’s neck,the United States warned Prime Minister Levi Eshkol that if Israel acted alone, it would be alone. But Israel did act — acted alone to defend itself.

In 1981, under the leadership of Prime Minister Menachem Begin, Israel destroyed the nuclear reactor at Osirak. The United States criticized Israel and suspended arms transfers for three months. And in 2002, after the worst wave of Palestinian terror attacks in Israel’s history, Prime Minister Sharon launched Operation Defensive Shield. The United States demanded that Israel withdraw its troops immediately, but Sharon continued until the operation was completed.

There’s a reason I mention all these. I mention them to make a point. Despite occasional disagreements, the friendship between America and Israel grew stronger and stronger, decade after decade.

And our friendship will weather the current disagreement, as well, to grow even stronger in the future.And I’ll tell you why; because we share the same dreams. Because we pray and hope and aspire for that same better world; because the values that unite us are much stronger than the differences that divide usvalues like liberty, equality, justice, tolerance,compassion.

As our region descends into medieval barbarism, Israel is the one that upholds these values common to us and to you.

As Assad drops bell bombs on his own people, Israeli doctors treat his victims in our hospitals right across the fence in the Golan Heights.

As Christians in the Middle East are beheaded and their ancient communities are decimated, Israel’s Christian community is growing and thriving, the only one such community in the Middle East.

As women in the region are repressed, enslaved, and raped, women in Israel serve as chief justices, CEOs, fighter pilots, two women chief justices in a row. Well, not in a row, but in succession. That’s pretty good.

In a dark, and savage, and desperate Middle East, Israel is a beacon of humanity, of light, and of hope.

Ladies and gentlemen, Israel and the United States will continue to stand together because America and Israel are more than friends. We’re like a family. We’re practically mishpocha.

Now, disagreements in the family are always uncomfortable, but we must always remember that we are family.

Rooted in a common heritage, upholding common values, sharing a common destiny. And that’s the message I came to tell you today. Our alliance is sound. Our friendship is strong. And with your efforts it will get even stronger in the years to come.

Thank you, AIPAC. Thank you, America. God bless you all.”

LongTermGuy
03-02-2015, 08:26 PM
*God Bless Israel in its fight with..... muslim terrorists and "their" western Leftists *(Liberal) supporters ....

~ "And today, we are no longer silent; today, we have a voice.And tomorrow, as prime minister of the one and only Jewish state, I plan to use that voice." ~

gabosaurus
03-02-2015, 10:10 PM
The U.S. can support Israel by not meddling in her affairs. Israel has proven multiple times it can defend itself against aggressors without aid from anyone.
I find it quite hypocritical that Netanyahu is upset about Iran being capable of developing nukes when Israel itself has nuclear weapons. And Netanyahu is just as crazy as anyone in the Middle East.

I don't care who it is. I don't think a foreign leader should be able to stand before Congress and dictate policy. Particularly while he is running for re-election.
Contrary to the beliefs of many, the U.S. does not owe Israel anything. The Israelis don't need it. Particularly with their current terrorist regime.

LongTermGuy
03-02-2015, 10:15 PM
*​The civilized world needs to help Israel fight the terrorists muslims...and is Leftists appeasers...only good can come from it....

jimnyc
03-03-2015, 07:21 AM
The U.S. can support Israel by not meddling in her affairs. Israel has proven multiple times it can defend itself against aggressors without aid from anyone.
I find it quite hypocritical that Netanyahu is upset about Iran being capable of developing nukes when Israel itself has nuclear weapons. And Netanyahu is just as crazy as anyone in the Middle East.

I don't care who it is. I don't think a foreign leader should be able to stand before Congress and dictate policy. Particularly while he is running for re-election.
Contrary to the beliefs of many, the U.S. does not owe Israel anything. The Israelis don't need it. Particularly with their current terrorist regime.

Dictate policy? Where did you see that? He simply spoke of what is in the best interest of his country.

Repeating that they are a terrorist country endless amount of times, simply won't make it the truth. You only come off as someone who hates all Jewish people. You rant, rant, rant about Israel but only rhetoric, no facts. If Netanyahu is just as crazy as others - WHERE is he threatening to eliminate completely other countries? Where are they performing unprovoked terrorist acts? And I mean REAL truth and facts. Save yourself some embarrassment and don't post crappy rhetoric like "well they bombed palestinians".

Drummond
03-03-2015, 09:37 AM

Perhaps you can enlighten us. Has Netanyahu ever given a speech in which he has unilaterally threatened - as Ahmadinejad did, repeatedly - to inflict a holocaust ? Has Iran ever been told, unbidden, that it faces any such fate itself ?

If Israel has nukes, then she's already proved to us all that she is a responsible owner of them. Who believes that Iran would be anything like as responsible with any such arsenal of THEIRS ?

No, Gabby. Israel has been under a sustained threat of annihilation from Iran, and other Muslim forces over the years. Israel has a right to not only defend herself, but also to have her allies act AS the allies they're meant to be.

If Obama doesn't like that .. well, tough.

Kathianne
03-03-2015, 11:00 AM
Awaiting the Congressional Address. What has struck me about the AIPAC speech is that the tone of the beginning was US-Israel relations have become stronger over time. A time where several important times, Israel acted against the strong wishes, even threats of the US.

NightTrain
03-03-2015, 11:59 AM
And Netanyahu is just as crazy as anyone in the Middle East.

How is he crazy? Example?

Only a fool would say he's here to 'Dictate Policy'. He's here to talk about very real threats to his country, and with the current bumbling administration fucking things up left and right, particularly in the Middle East, there needs to be additional conversation between our governments. Obama is part of our government, and that part is inept - now there is dialogue with Congress, who can help.

They are a full-blown Democracy in the middle of a region of horrors. They are literally on the Front Line of the fight against terrorism because all of their neighbors have publicly said that their goal is the eradication of that country and they plan to kill every Israeli man, woman and child.

They have not performed ANY act of terrorism - and I have challenged you to name ONE INCIDENT, and like the troll you are, you continue to state your lie that you picked up at some liberal circle-jerk site.

You, Gabby, are a fucking liar.

That's something I don't understand about liberals. If it's a muslim blowing up a busload of kids, you will bend over backwards to be sure you don't say ANYTHING that might offend them. But Israelis defending themselves against constant terrorist attacks? Well, the Jews are terrorists! They control our government! There is absolutely no tolerance for Jews in the mind of a liberal, and I don't get that.

Liberal hatred for conservatives - I get that. But where the hell does the hatred for Jews who proudly promote civil liberties, equality, women's rights, the equal rights of ALL CITIZENS regardless of race, religion and sex, the fact that there are Arab Palestinian Women elected to government positions, muslims in Judicial positions, all the freedoms associated with a western democracy - where does your hate come from?

You are a small-minded, hate filled little worm who pats herself on the back, congratulating yourself on how enlightened you are - but then your true nature manifests itself in the form of the above post. Sure, you try to hide it but invariably it unexpectedly erupts from you like a bad case of food poisoning.

Hypocrite.

gabosaurus
03-03-2015, 03:51 PM
I have refuted these allegations multiple times in the past. You (and others) have tossed those aside, citing your usual refusal to believe the "mainstream media." Which is every outlet that is not Fox News, the NY Post and the Washington Times.

aboutime
03-03-2015, 03:53 PM
Gabby simply...can't help it. Her middle name is Hatred, and it shows.

NightTrain
03-03-2015, 07:19 PM
I have refuted these allegations multiple times in the past. You (and others) have tossed those aside, citing your usual refusal to believe the "mainstream media." Which is every outlet that is not Fox News, the NY Post and the Washington Times.

No.

No, you haven't. 100% of the time you've pulled the usual Gabby and fled, trying to pretend it never happened.

Back up your bold statements so I can wreck you. Legitimate news sources only, please. We already know what you dredge up from moveon.

tailfins
03-03-2015, 08:10 PM
The U.S. can support Israel by not meddling in her affairs.

Tell that to the Obama campaign staffers interfering in Israel's election this month.

LongTermGuy
03-03-2015, 09:34 PM
`.....Netanyahu just drew a line in the sand... "the days of Israel will remain passive in the face of aggression *are over...... if Israel has to stand alone... Israel will stand... but I know America will stand with Israel and I know you stand with Israel.".....now that was a leader giving a speech!......Obama should have given that speech (:rolleyes:)....*because it's Americas responsibility to stop Iran from getting the bomb.

*.....Instead Netanyahu had to step up to the plate and do Obama's job.

That speech makes Obama look weak and insignificant.

***It appears that the Prime Minister of Israel is now the most powerful man in the free world.`

aboutime
03-03-2015, 10:09 PM
Tell that to the Obama campaign staffers interfering in Israel's election this month.

tailfins. Right you are. Note how gabby, and others intentionally NEVER mention the former Obama staff people who are over in Israel, working against Netanyaho's success. Which is why OBAMA and COMPANY are using the blame Bibi tactics to COVER their own involvement in Politics.

Bet gabby won't like this link???

http://dailycaller.com/2015/01/27/obamas-top-election-aide-now-working-to-defeat-netanyahu/

LongTermGuy
03-03-2015, 10:34 PM
tailfins. Right you are. Note how gabby, and others intentionally NEVER mention the former Obama staff people who are over in Israel, working against Netanyaho's success. Which is why OBAMA and COMPANY are using the blame Bibi tactics to COVER their own involvement in Politics.

Bet gabby won't like this link???

http://dailycaller.com/2015/01/27/obamas-top-election-aide-now-working-to-defeat-netanyahu/

`....so true aboutime...they were just discussing that on Americas favorite news channel...:)

NightTrain
03-04-2015, 11:45 AM
Day 1 : No response from Gabby.

aboutime
03-04-2015, 06:07 PM

NightTrain. It takes them longer to decide on how, and when to introduce more excuses I call lies.

They all need to be on the same page with their stupidity. Just listened to about a dozen Liberal, Democrats sound like a bunch of whiny, crybaby, school kids who lost their homework because the Dog ate it.

LongTermGuy
03-04-2015, 06:14 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQFEY9RIRJA

NightTrain
03-05-2015, 10:34 AM
Day 2 : No response from Gabby.

Jeff
03-05-2015, 10:43 AM

OK NT this is going to be a long thread if ya keep this up. :laugh:

NightTrain
03-05-2015, 12:04 PM
OK NT this is going to be a long thread if ya keep this up. :laugh:

Yep, I fully expect it to be.

I'm tired of her lies, and I'm sure that 99% of everyone else is tired of her lies.

You can't just make shit up, get called on it, and then merrily skip along and pretend you never said it - and then say the same bullshit in another thread, rinse, repeat.

I'm fucking tired of it.

This thread will serve to expose her lies, cowardice and her intellectual shortcomings. She's not nearly as smart as she would like everyone to believe.

jimnyc
03-05-2015, 12:07 PM
Yep, I fully expect it to be.

I'm tired of her lies, and I'm sure that 99% of everyone else is tired of her lies.

You can't just make shit up, get called on it, and then merrily skip along and pretend you never said it - and then say the same bullshit in another thread, rinse, repeat.

I'm fucking tired of it.

This thread will serve to expose her lies, cowardice and her intellectual shortcomings. She's not nearly as smart as she would like everyone to believe.

http://i.imgur.com/P3W13zt.png

LongTermGuy
03-05-2015, 05:46 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8E_zMLCRNg

LongTermGuy
03-05-2015, 05:50 PM
:laugh:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aTjmqFmDdeU

DLT
03-05-2015, 09:17 PM
Dictate policy? Where did you see that? He simply spoke of what is in the best interest of his country.

Repeating that they are a terrorist country endless amount of times, simply won't make it the truth. You only come off as someone who hates all Jewish people. You rant, rant, rant about Israel but only rhetoric, no facts. If Netanyahu is just as crazy as others - WHERE is he threatening to eliminate completely other countries? Where are they performing unprovoked terrorist acts? And I mean REAL truth and facts. Save yourself some embarrassment and don't post crappy rhetoric like "well they bombed palestinians".

I don't trust myself to even respond to idiocy such as gabby just displayed. You might have to whack me if I did...lol.

NightTrain
03-06-2015, 09:45 AM
Day 3 : No response from Gabby.

LongTermGuy
03-06-2015, 01:59 PM
Day 3 : No response from Gabby.

http://thumbs.dreamstime.com/x/girl-hiding-behind-tree-6138162.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXVGHlDY86M

NightTrain
03-07-2015, 09:49 AM
Day 4 : No response from Gabby.

LongTermGuy
03-07-2015, 09:16 PM
Day 4 : No response from Gabby.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AFtmdorQG-U

NightTrain
03-08-2015, 08:22 AM
Day 5 : No response from Gabby.

jimnyc
03-08-2015, 08:59 AM

I'm almost willing to bet that she hasn't returned to this thread, and likely never would have - but probably will since I'm gonna message her as a reminder! :coffee:

NightTrain
03-08-2015, 09:50 AM
I'm almost willing to bet that she hasn't returned to this thread, and likely never would have - but probably will since I'm gonna message her as a reminder! :coffee:

Oh, I've given her reminders in several other threads.

She's completely aware of her shortcomings in this thread - but it's probably damned hard to defend the indefensible.

Her plan is to avoid responding to this thread like she always does when cornered, and hope that everyone forgets that she was caught lying.

Not this time. It's time to rub her nose where she soiled the carpet.

LongTermGuy
03-08-2015, 10:37 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-rHdSWZLpQ

aboutime
03-08-2015, 03:36 PM
Gabby is the DP example of Liberal, Democrat, Progressive, Leftist, Socialists everyone can now recognize, by her INACTION.

Like all of the above. Whenever they are confronted with TRUTH, and HONEST facts. They have no defense, or comeback..unless it is more lies only THEY believe.

NightTrain
03-09-2015, 09:37 AM
Day 6 : No response from Gabby.

jimnyc
03-09-2015, 10:32 AM

I think this may end up the longest running thread, surpassing the "what are you listening to now".

C'mon Gabs, here's your chance to put NT in his place. Simply find realistic links, gather appropriate data and present a valid argument that is more believable than NT's. Show us what ya got from Cal!!! :)

http://i.imgur.com/jYaScLk.jpg

LongTermGuy
03-09-2015, 11:22 AM

http://miltonious.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/your-e-cards-miltonious-32.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6OnlPM6nm0A

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNsU8DuG_80

NightTrain
03-09-2015, 01:38 PM
lol at the Gabby Song.

The Yorkie and Gabby have a lot in common - yapping mindlessly without really knowing why.

red state
03-09-2015, 04:20 PM
`.....Netanyahu just drew a line in the sand... "the days of Israel will remain passive in the face of aggression *are over...... if Israel has to stand alone... Israel will stand... but I know America will stand with Israel and I know you stand with Israel.".....now that was a leader giving a speech!......Obama should have given that speech (:rolleyes:)....*because it's Americas responsibility to stop Iran from getting the bomb.

*.....Instead Netanyahu had to step up to the plate and do Obama's job.

That speech makes Obama look weak and insignificant.

***It appears that the Prime Minister of Israel is now the most powerful man in the free world.`

SPOT ON, LongTermGuy!!! :clap::clap::clap:
http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=7053&stc=1

In fact, I'd rather nominate and ELECT Ben over all the other 'Republican' who plans to run against HELL-r-EEeeee <or> whatever anti-American puke that pukes like our current missing in action DP member plans to support.

LongTermGuy
03-09-2015, 04:21 PM
Gabby :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AYcKDyMZC3Y

NightTrain
03-10-2015, 10:28 AM
Day 7 : No response from Gabby.

LongTermGuy
03-10-2015, 11:18 AM
Day 7 : No response from Gabby.

`Missing Persons - Destination Unknown`

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1WDly1Oc_P4

NightTrain
03-11-2015, 07:55 AM
Day 8 : No response from Gabby.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
03-11-2015, 08:18 AM
I think this may end up the longest running thread, surpassing the "what are you listening to now".

C'mon Gabs, here's your chance to put NT in his place. Simply find realistic links, gather appropriate data and present a valid argument that is more believable than NT's. Show us what ya got from Cal!!! :)

http://i.imgur.com/jYaScLk.jpg

This is Gabby's big chance to show what that education she is so proud of really is.
Is it the great thing that it is made out to be or is it all liberal bullshit
that is hyped up and massaged to look like the enlightenment that it is not?
Ball in your court gabby, question is can you really play?

Have you ever noticed that conservatives never run but stand to defend their ideas and concepts--when libs almost always run away when the going gets tough?
dez bez a name fer dat methinks..:laugh:--Tyr

LongTermGuy
03-11-2015, 12:31 PM
Day 8 : No response from Gabby.

https://sp.yimg.com/ib/th?id=HN.608036385988152569&pid=15.1&P=0

music....for the audience....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nPqT031SWT4

Gunny
03-11-2015, 12:36 PM
*God Bless Israel in its fight with..... muslim terrorists and "their" western Leftists *(Liberal) supporters ....

~ "And today, we are no longer silent; today, we have a voice.And tomorrow, as prime minister of the one and only Jewish state, I plan to use that voice." ~

The REALLY ridiculous part to this is: find a Jew who doesn't vote Dem. I never have.

Kinda like find a a lefty who isn't pro-union ... yet, the unions have them unemployed. See www.rustbelt.com.

LongTermGuy
03-11-2015, 12:50 PM
The REALLY ridiculous part to this is: find a Jew who doesn't vote Dem. I never have.

Kinda like find a a lefty who isn't pro-union ... yet, the unions have them unemployed. See www.rustbelt.com (http://www.rustbelt.com).

*​Oh ya...their are all kinds out there...that do things that don't make any sense..like the young girls joining ISIS....when do some folks learn...after they are dead? We live in strange times....

Kathianne
03-11-2015, 09:38 PM

Kinda like find a a lefty who isn't pro-union ... yet, the unions have them unemployed. See www.rustbelt.com (http://www.rustbelt.com).
I've known lots of Jews that are conservative, then again, I know a lot of Jews.

NightTrain
03-12-2015, 07:59 AM
Day 9 : No response from Gabby.

LongTermGuy
03-12-2015, 08:34 AM
Day 9 : No response from Gabby.

Time Is Tight.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50xx1_CbJTI

aboutime
03-12-2015, 03:06 PM
Time Is Tight.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50xx1_CbJTI

LONGTERM....Thanks....that is CLASSIC, unlike waiting for gabby. It was expected.:laugh:

LongTermGuy
03-12-2015, 04:26 PM
LONGTERM....Thanks....that is CLASSIC, unlike waiting for gabby. It was expected.:laugh:

`I felt Gabby would enjoy this song also....I feel her eyes on this screen...:cool:

:laugh:

NightTrain
03-13-2015, 10:21 AM
Day 10 : No response from Gabby.

gabosaurus
03-13-2015, 12:18 PM
My response has always been that I have no additional response other than the response I gave earlier.

NightTrain
03-13-2015, 12:29 PM

How is he crazy? Example?

Only a fool would say he's here to 'Dictate Policy'. He's here to talk about very real threats to his country, and with the current bumbling administration fucking things up left and right, particularly in the Middle East, there needs to be additional conversation between our governments. Obama is part of our government, and that part is inept - now there is dialogue with Congress, who can help.

They are a full-blown Democracy in the middle of a region of horrors. They are literally on the Front Line of the fight against terrorism because all of their neighbors have publicly said that their goal is the eradication of that country and they plan to kill every Israeli man, woman and child.

They have not performed ANY act of terrorism - and I have challenged you to name ONE INCIDENT, and like the troll you are, you continue to state your lie that you picked up at some liberal circle-jerk site.

You, Gabby, are a fucking liar.

That's something I don't understand about liberals. If it's a muslim blowing up a busload of kids, you will bend over backwards to be sure you don't say ANYTHING that might offend them. But Israelis defending themselves against constant terrorist attacks? Well, the Jews are terrorists! They control our government! There is absolutely no tolerance for Jews in the mind of a liberal, and I don't get that.

Liberal hatred for conservatives - I get that. But where the hell does the hatred for Jews who proudly promote civil liberties, equality, women's rights, the equal rights of ALL CITIZENS regardless of race, religion and sex, the fact that there are Arab Palestinian Women elected to government positions, muslims in Judicial positions, all the freedoms associated with a western democracy - where does your hate come from?

You are a small-minded, hate filled little worm who pats herself on the back, congratulating yourself on how enlightened you are - but then your true nature manifests itself in the form of the above post. Sure, you try to hide it but invariably it unexpectedly erupts from you like a bad case of food poisoning.

Hypocrite.

There you go, reposted. You made the statements; now back them up or admit that you either :

1) Can't back them up because they are lies

or

2) Aren't smart enough to defend your statements even though they are true.

Which is it?

LongTermGuy
03-13-2015, 02:16 PM
*Friday afternoon bump...song...Time Has Come Today................

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uHfB63ln1Ig

aboutime
03-13-2015, 05:27 PM
*Friday afternoon bump...song...Time Has Come Today................

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uHfB63ln1Ig

Wow! Thanks LongTerm. The sixties come back instantly with "TIME". Too many people today
do not appreciate what this, and other sounds meant to so many back then. Wow.

NightTrain
03-14-2015, 09:32 AM
Day 11 : No response from Gabby.

jimnyc
03-14-2015, 04:39 PM

I tried to offer assistance to help along this debate. I was met with resistance. Then I was met with myself being ignored.

Stick your fingers in your ears and go la la la la la la la and maybe it'll go away!!! :laugh: It's not working Gabriella!!

http://i.imgur.com/wlQAwSN.jpg

LongTermGuy
03-14-2015, 05:01 PM

Saturday bump...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dIZd6GZUeKc

NightTrain
03-14-2015, 05:56 PM
I tried to offer assistance to help along this debate. I was met with resistance. Then I was met with myself being ignored.

Stick your fingers in your ears and go la la la la la la la and maybe it'll go away!!! :laugh: It's not working Gabriella!!

http://i.imgur.com/wlQAwSN.jpg

She's demonstrating perfectly how she is utterly devoid of honesty and intelligence.

I think that by "Day 100 : No response from Gabby" it will show everyone on this board how completely bankrupt she is of any personal integrity and that it is completely useless to read one word that the twit types on any subject - let alone reply to her.

gabosaurus
03-14-2015, 08:19 PM
*yawn*
Some of you are SO demanding. You think everyone should listen to you and heed all your silly demands. :scared:
Like I should really care what you think. When you are SO predictable. A group who believe I am beholden to bow to their knowledge and importance. As opposed to silly old men whose only remaining function is to natter on endlessly about unimportant trivialities.

*yawn*

A student put this together for me. It reflects my viewpoints fairly well and is better articulated that I could manage on short notice.

Only a fool would believe that Nety's speech to Congress wasn't a campaign aid. Even prominent Israelis acknowledge it was. You only have to see the campaign ad that Nety's people fashioned out of it.

http://forward.com/articles/216569/shocker-benjamin-netanyahu-uses-speech-to-congres/

Sorry, but Nety is more than a bit crazy. Crazy like a fox perhaps, but still not acting in his country's best interest.
Nety sees Republicans as lap dogs, content to fawn over him in return for special favors. They are rewarded handsomely and Israelis get to see Nety as their liason with the U.S. As opposed to meddling in internal affairs.

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2015/03/netanyahus-speech-to-congress-makes-no-sense.html

You read the Western media and it is all about Israel as the victim of terror attacks. To do otherwise would result in severe economic and social sanctions from the American right. Yet there are conscientious Israelis who know their own government has been committing human rights violations going back decades. It is something that no one in the government wants you to know about.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/mar/12/the-battle-to-be-israels-conscience

Of course, you have to understand that the Jewish state was founded and established through terrorism. Though that is no secret to those who have been paying attention.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/assessing-role-of-terrorism-by-jewish-underground-in-founding-of-israel/2015/03/13/9ac811fe-b938-11e4-9423-f3d0a1ec335c_story.html

http://tabletmag.com/jewish-arts-and-culture/books/189264/israel-original-terrorist-state

LongTermGuy
03-15-2015, 08:25 AM
....Do it any way you wanna ....:coffee:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tESwqHsJe-Y

jimnyc
03-15-2015, 08:40 AM
*yawn*

Bored? With a Cal degree, one would think you'd be thrilled to jam the facts down our throats!

Some of you are SO demanding. You think everyone should listen to you and heed all your silly demands. :scared:
Like I should really care what you think. When you are SO predictable. A group who believe I am beholden to bow to their knowledge and importance. As opposed to silly old men whose only remaining function is to natter on endlessly about unimportant trivialities.

It's not as much about demands, as much as it's about folks expecting you to backup your own words. That's kind of how the debating side of this site works. One person offers their opinion, another goes back, and this continues. Of course we expect backup for such opinions. Don't you think it makes sense? Or would you simply believe anything folks write? By refusing to backup YOUR OWN words when asked, it only makes you look silly, and like you really don't understand the complexity of things, or you're regurgitating rhetoric you hear. Facts ma'am, they DO count.

A student put this together for me. It reflects my viewpoints fairly well and is better articulated that I could manage on short notice.

A student? Why not gather a few short links and write a few lines to backup what you wrote previously? Surely if a student can do so, a Cal grad can!!

You say we shouldn't meddle in their affairs, as the Obama administration is currently accused of using taxpayer money to fund those against Bibi in Israel....

Anyway, it's the terrorist regime stuff you always shove out there, and claim you have shown us before, as well as him dictating US policy... Your words:

First link is about Bibi using his speech to congress in an ad. Nothing to do with terrorism nor about dictating US policy.

Second link is about his speech, and supposedly how it makes no sense. No terrorism and no dictating US policy.

Third link is about "their conscience". Claims of human rights violations... not a single thing in their showing Israel to be a "terrorist regime".

Fourth link doesn't show Israel as a terror regime or dictating US, as this link ends the discussion after 1947. Same with the last link, calling them the "original terrorist state", but nothing really since 1947.

I'm not going to jump on you for the citations. But of course for the magazines and what appear to be more op-eds than actual facts and such, that's when I use multiple links. But at any rate, based on your opening comments, and NT asking for you to back things up....

You failed and so has your student. I give you BOTH a grade of D-, and the only reason it wasn't a total failure is because it simply exists, that you did provide "something". You should have taken me up on my offer. WHat you provided sucks monkey balls.

gabosaurus
03-15-2015, 09:39 AM
Bored? With a Cal degree, one would think you'd be thrilled to jam the facts down our throats!

What facts? The facts are debatable. I have my opinions. So do you.

You failed and so has your student. I give you BOTH a grade of D-, and the only reason it wasn't a total failure is because it simply exists, that you did provide "something". You should have taken me up on my offer. WHat you provided sucks monkey balls.
I thought the kid did pretty well. He's going to Stanford next year to study international finance. You just don't want to accept his point of view.

NightTrain
03-15-2015, 10:40 AM
*yawn*

I hardly think that 44 years old qualifies as an "old man", but I readily admit you have oddball definitions. Particularly when you trumpet your own alleged intellectual prowess that somehow is never demonstrated.

*yawn*

Short notice? You made your stupid comments 13 days ago, how is that short notice?

That's the second yawn. Was it exhausting running down a student and asking them to do your homework for you? What was the quid pro quo? Did you offer to exercise your powers as a school counselor to switch a class for this student?

Hopefully you got that student into a forensics class, since he/she managed to sidestep the pointed questions posed to you from your own assertations. Those links didn't help you at all, did you even read them? After the student did the work, you couldn't be bothered to click the link and read?

You still haven't explained this :

or :

I don't think a foreign leader should be able to stand before Congress and dictate policy.

or especially :

The Israelis don't need it. Particularly with their current terrorist regime.

Nice amateurish attempt to run back to 1947, but you clearly stated that the current Israeli government is a terrorist regime. And that's not the first time you've stated it. While even your 1947 argument fails, that's not the topic - we're talking about today, by your own words.

Jim was too kind in giving you a D-. The student earned a D-, you earned an F.

I refrained from using any 4-letter words this time so that you can print this out, put it on the school bulletin board, and hope someone can back up your statements for you. I don't mind. It doesn't matter who you get to do the work, they'll fail because what you said is monstrously irresponsible and has no basis in reality.

You have to remember that, as an upper tier university, Cal is very selective and very expensive. You can't be stupid and get into Cal. It is only for elite students.

I attended Cal on an academic scholarship. I got two degrees there.
:laugh2:

gabosaurus
03-15-2015, 12:06 PM
NT, I answered all your questions. Perhaps not in the manner in which you wanted, but I still answered them.
I was counseling a kid about college on Friday and we began talking about the Middle East. As we sometimes do. He does a lot of study on the topic. Actually went to Israel last summer. I showed him your questions and he answered them.

You have to remember that, as an upper tier university, Cal is very selective and very expensive. You can't be stupid and get into Cal. It is only for elite students.

I attended Cal on an academic scholarship. I got two degrees there.

I see nothing laughable here. Unless you are embarrassed by your educational shortcomings. Where did you attend college? What did you get your degree in?

jimnyc
03-15-2015, 12:24 PM
NT, I answered all your questions. Perhaps not in the manner in which you wanted, but I still answered them.
I was counseling a kid about college on Friday and we began talking about the Middle East. As we sometimes do. He does a lot of study on the topic. Actually went to Israel last summer. I showed him your questions and he answered them.

I see nothing laughable here. Unless you are embarrassed by your educational shortcomings. Where did you attend college? What did you get your degree in?

If YOU answered them, and you counseled him, then why did you not address the specifics? Nothing in the articles you chose detail Netanyahu dictating US policy. Hell, the links don't mention that at all. Nothing in the articles you chose detail Israel's current "regime" as terrorists. Hell, the links don't mention that at all. A little odd you responded without even touching the questions at hand. It's a little bizarre actually. Unless of course the person is dancing around the subject as they know they can't provide specifics on the accusations?

The better the college, the better and more detailed your answers should be. You graduated from an awesome college, I admit that. I wish I had a better education. And 2 degrees from there is nothing to sneeze at. But that really doesn't answer the questions, the specifics. In my humblest of opinions - my tech school degree ass kinda schooled you on this subject. :) and NT gave you another degree. :)

NightTrain
03-15-2015, 12:27 PM

Commercial Aviation at UAA. I paid for it myself with student loans since I come from a poor family.

I'm a Telecommunications Journeyman who installs and maintains microwave, satellite, cellular LTE (4g) data and voice networks. I hold several Subject Matter Expert certificates that I earned through some incredibly difficult courses where the failure rate is over 70% in attaining SME. I create state-of-the-art fiber backbone networks in the middle of nowhere utilizing helicopters, track vehicles, airplanes, hovercraft, ingenuity and experience in the most inhospitable environments in the world where just the logistics of getting the equipment to the worksite is enough to overwhelm most talented project managers. Ever use internet on aircraft? Yeah, I install and maintain AirCell too.

You don't want to compare internet dicks with me, Counselor.

Back to the subject, you didn't answer anything. Your student referenced articles that did nothing to prove your claims.

Instead of asking a student to do your homework for you, why don't you unleash that vaunted intellect of yours and answer the questions?

Drummond
03-15-2015, 12:31 PM
What I'm particularly interested in, is Gabby's quoted assertion .. now requoted ...

You claimed, in answering NightTrain, that you'd answered all of his points ? Well, maybe I missed it - but I've seen no proof at all from you of Israel's 'terrorist regime' credentials.

Gabby, I invite you to provide this .. back up what you assert to be 'true'. Preferably in a fairly timely fashion, too ---

jimnyc
03-15-2015, 12:43 PM
In my humblest of opinions - my tech school degree ass kinda schooled you on this subject. :) and NT gave you another degree. :)

Instead of asking a student to do your homework for you, why don't you unleash that vaunted intellect of yours and answer the questions?

I wanted to add, that while I went to tech school and got my certificate, I think I was stoned the entire time. I'm not bragging, just stating I may not have exactly taken it all in. So that may reduce me to a HS education in some eyes. But I still whooped her ass! That's right, still living the thug life!

http://i.imgur.com/e8vaFIk.jpg

NightTrain
03-15-2015, 01:13 PM
Regarding "a student made this rebuttal, not me!" :

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/tZRinMS94wM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

NightTrain
03-16-2015, 09:26 AM
Counter reset.

jimnyc
03-16-2015, 10:21 AM
Counter reset.

Maybe she's too busy getting a 3rd degree from Cal? :coffee:

NightTrain
03-16-2015, 10:44 AM
Maybe she's too busy getting a 3rd degree from Cal? :coffee:

Either that or trying to find another high school student to defend her silly statements. That was really a bizarre move, if true... which I doubt.

gabosaurus
03-16-2015, 11:46 AM
Commercial Aviation at UAA. I paid for it myself with student loans since I come from a poor family.

I'm a Telecommunications Journeyman who installs and maintains microwave, satellite, cellular LTE (4g) data and voice networks. I hold several Subject Matter Expert certificates that I earned through some incredibly difficult courses where the failure rate is over 70% in attaining SME. I create state-of-the-art fiber backbone networks in the middle of nowhere utilizing helicopters, track vehicles, airplanes, hovercraft, ingenuity and experience in the most inhospitable environments in the world where just the logistics of getting the equipment to the worksite is enough to overwhelm most talented project managers. Ever use internet on aircraft? Yeah, I install and maintain AirCell too.

Fair enough. I respect your answer. Your expertise in your chosen area is obviously quite extensive and even awe inspiring. :bow2:

I am in no way an expect on the Middle East. I read about it. From both sides. The Western media shies away from reporting on Israeli attacks on Gaza and the West Bank settlements. Or else reports them as "responses" to extremist aggressions.

http://www.jpost.com/Arab-Israeli-Conflict/UN-Palestinians-condemn-price-tag-attack-on-West-Bank-mosque-392212

http://www.middleeasteye.net/news/activists-commemorating-death-rachel-corrie-attacked-west-bank-2144484839

Let's not forget that many Israelis are not all that appreciative of American support.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/01/02/israel-police-say-jewish-settlers-stone-us-consular-officials-during-west-bank/

Both Israel and the Palestinian state are currently ruled by hard line extremists who have no desire for a peaceful settlement of their conflict. I consider them both to be terrorists.

NightTrain
03-16-2015, 06:19 PM
Fair enough. I respect your answer. Your expertise in your chosen area is obviously quite extensive and even awe inspiring. :bow2:

Thanks.

I am in no way an expect on the Middle East. I read about it. From both sides. The Western media shies away from reporting on Israeli attacks on Gaza and the West Bank settlements. Or else reports them as "responses" to extremist aggressions.

I beg to differ - Western Media (particularly European) and the UN are clearly slanted toward the palestinians and overlook their atrocities that provoke Israeli military responses.

Case in point, the last Gaza conflict that was initiated by palestinians lobbing literally thousands of rockets at civilian targets. The stories invariably mentioned briefly that terrorist action (and every one of those thousands of rockets was a War Crime, btw) and then went in-depth about how unfair it was for Israel to go beat up those helpless palestinians, accompanied by pictures of some blown up houses or a palestinian kid.

Hamas and the PLO are officially recognized terrorist organizations. They launched thousands of attacks on Israel civilians before Israel finally responded, and it's the job of every military on earth to protect it's civilians. Israel was clearly in the right by defending itself.

Hamas deliberately hides weapons and launches attacks from places like mosques, schools and hospitals in order to provoke the response that Israel has no choice in engaging in.

They do this purely for the propaganda value to portray Israel as heartless villains. Their own people are deliberately used as cannon fodder.

http://www.jpost.com/Arab-Israeli-Conflict/UN-Palestinians-condemn-price-tag-attack-on-West-Bank-mosque-392212
Okay, this was a vandal that threw a molotov cocktail through a mosque window and burned some carpet. Hebrew graffiti was found nearby, which proves nothing. The Mufti said it was Israeli authorities behind it.

With the best equipment in the world, the IDF would have done a hell of a lot better than throwing a molotov through a window and burning some carpet. That mosque would have been turned into a smoking crater if it were really Israel and not some vigilante lone wolf.

Another very strong possibility is it was Hamas itself doing a little PR work. A quick spray paint graffiti with a broken window and scorched carpet and you've got a news story showing how they're persecuted even though the Israelis themselves are investigating the incident.

I'm not sure what this article was supposed to show in reference to your statements.

http://www.middleeasteye.net/news/activists-commemorating-death-rachel-corrie-attacked-west-bank-2144484839
I shouldn't even acknowledge this link, but just because it's so silly...

"I know, you are trying to mislead us. You will be arrested," the Israeli soldiers shouted toward the unconscious Palestinian, who they then removed on a stretcher, dropping him twice before taking him away in a military jeep. Another Palestinian was arrested during the event.
Really? Who talks like that? And what kind of idiot would shout that at a clearly unconscious person, let alone trained military personnel? Oh yeah, and then dropped the stretcher - twice, just because the Israelis are a bunch of meanie-heads. Preposterous.

Middle East Eye is a year old and directed by Jamal Bassasso who came from Al Jazeera. No, no radical political leanings there!

Further, I can't determine if this Ahmad Al-Bazz is a real person. 2 articles to his name, and some pictures. No credentials, no bio, and no mention of him on the list of staff at the news outfits he allegedly works for.

A cursory skimming of this article should have alerted you to the 99% chance that it's complete bullshit.

This is why you should reference professional news organizations instead of finding an arab propaganda site.

At any rate, even this Ahmad al-Bazz acknowledges that the palestinians were throwing rocks at the Israeli soldiers - and the IDF responded with tear gas. That seems remarkably restrained, don't you think? I personally think they should have started shooting the rock throwers.

Even if this story is 100% true, which I doubt, it shows the Israelis refraining from lethal response to direct attacks. Which group is showing restraint here?

Beyond that, what was this article supposed to prove in relation to your statements?

Let's not forget that many Israelis are not all that appreciative of American support.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/01/02/israel-police-say-jewish-settlers-stone-us-consular-officials-during-west-bank/
Okay, in the very first paragraph :

Jewish settlers attacked American consular officials Friday during a visit the officials made to the West Bank as part of an investigation into claims of damage to Palestinian agricultural property, Israeli police and Palestinian witnesses say.
The Israeli police. Catch that part? The Israeli authorities investigated the crime. It was done by individuals, NOT by the State of Israel.

This isn't rocket science. People break laws and do stupid things in every single country on earth, and that does NOT mean it is sanctioned and accepted by their respective governments.

What was this article supposed to show in relation to your statements?

Both Israel and the Palestinian state are currently ruled by hard line extremists who have no desire for a peaceful settlement of their conflict. I consider them both to be terrorists.
You haven't shown ONE example of Israeli extremism - let alone terrorism - from the Israeli government.

All 3 of your points remain unanswered :

And Netanyahu is just as crazy as anyone in the Middle East.How do you justify this?

I don't think a foreign leader should be able to stand before Congress and dictate policy.

How did he dictate our policy?

This is the big one.

Show me how Israel is a terrorist regime.

I'm not sure if you're trying to muddy the waters to derail things or if you genuinely are confused as to how to present your case to back up your statements. Presenting articles that have absolutely nothing to do with your statements gets us nowhere.

I've quoted your 3 statements multiple times now and you've failed to address them. We're not talking about palestinians throwing rocks or Jews breaking a window with a molotov. Or a confusing article about soldiers shouting at an unconscious man while dropping the stretcher.

Try to focus, for the love of God.

gabosaurus
03-16-2015, 07:20 PM
All the attacks made by Israeli forces on the Gaza and the West Bank are at the direction of the Israeli government. This includes air strikes, raids and other harassment. They aren't random instances.

aboutime
03-16-2015, 07:31 PM
All the attacks made by Israeli forces on the Gaza and the West Bank are at the direction of the Israeli government. This includes air strikes, raids and other harassment. They aren't random instances.

gabby. Despite your intentional ignoring of the facts that Israel is just defending itself with those Air strikes, raids, and what you call harrassment...makes you sound like a member of Hamas, or Hezbollah. Choose which one you represent there in your Phony, Pretend World of Stupidity.

NightTrain
03-16-2015, 08:20 PM
How so?

How do you justify this?

How did he dictate our policy?

Show me how Israel is a terrorist regime.

jimnyc
03-17-2015, 07:31 AM

You can't call a government terrorists solely on the fact that they have air strikes/raids and such. Doesn't it matter if the reason they are having an air raid is because 300 rockets were sent out from a general area? Or are they supposed to just continue to get bombarded, so that Gabby doesn't think they are a terrorist regime?

Al Qaeda and ISIS are terror groups, they use IED's, bombs tied to people (and children) and shoot un-aimed rockets to just kill anyone at all. Those a terror attacks. Purposely targeting innocent civilians. Israel often defends themselves by fighting back, which you call terrorism. The odd thing is, you can't seem to back it up. I call ISIS terrorists and I can back it up all day long. Odd that, huh?

Seriously, go to CNN and Reuters and AP. All are searchable and valid news. Post valid stuff. Backup your repeated garbage. You keep spewing rhetoric after rhetoric, but pretty much no actual proof. What you have provided is mostly crap (but at least you provided that), and doesn't come within a light year of addressing the actual questions.

PLEASE, and I know you'll say no (Oh no, I have no time!), and I know this is NT's debate, but PLEASE debate me on this subject. I will go under any rules you ask for. Hell, you can have your students do it, a professor, your husband or Dad, or really anyone in the world you like. I am SO confident, as it's generally fairly easy to defeat lies/rhetoric that are extremely short on facts.

gabosaurus
03-17-2015, 09:59 AM
It is apparent that I will never satisfy anyone's complaints regarding this allegation. So I will merely say that I believe that the Israelis to be terrorists in my opinion. Which you are free to devalue. It's not a subject that I care to research extensively.
You are now free to return to your regularly scheduled arguments. :lame2:

jimnyc
03-17-2015, 10:25 AM
It is apparent that I will never satisfy anyone's complaints regarding this allegation. So I will merely say that I believe that the Israelis to be terrorists in my opinion. Which you are free to devalue. It's not a subject that I care to research extensively.

That I cannot debate. An opinion without supporting facts. You're free to it. Just understand, when you express said opinion as fact, you'll be called to the carpet.

NightTrain
03-17-2015, 10:55 AM

Not good enough. You confidently made the statements as facts.

Then you flailed around the internet to present articles to support your statements, but they didn't have anything to do with your statements for some bizarre reason.

I can name and quote many different arab government figures that publicly call for the annihilation of Israel and extermination of every Israeli man, woman and child because some of them are Jews. Now that's crazy and and ideology like that should not exist from any nation's leaders in this day and age.

This should be an easy task for you to prove that Netanyahu is as crazy as his counterparts that use chemical weapons against civilians and foes alike. Everything he does and says is closely monitored and reported by international media every single day.

Now, how is he crazy?

He warned of a nuclear armed Iran, who the international community acknowledges is the leading exporter of terrorism worldwide. Every thinking, rational person would agree that Iran being allowed to gain nukes after Obama's bungling in a secret deal is a major threat to every country on the planet, especially to any nation in the Middle East.

How did he dictate our policy? Name just one demand in his entire speech to Congress.

Then show where we obeyed Netanyahu's instructions to change our policy on anything. Anything at all. I'll even accept a demand to change bottled water vendors in D.C.

There are literally thousands of investigative journalists scrutinizing every action of Israel. Every single one of them would kill to break this story, because that reporter would instantly be a Rock Star in that field and the accolades, fame and fortune would rain down on that intrepid reporter.

This should be extremely easy for you and Google will be loaded with well-documented examples if what you say is true.

Show me how Israel is a terrorist regime. Just one legit example gets you off the hook.

Why are you having such a hard time demonstrating why your statements are founded in reality?