PDA

View Full Version : Mother in hospital pneumonia and heart valve problem. Outlook grim...

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
03-02-2015, 10:43 PM
Our mother has been in the hospital for 4 days now. Pneumonia treatment going well but she has a life threatening heart valve problem and they did tests today to determine if she has cancer of the pancreas/lower abdomen .
At her age , she is 87 years old ,this is a very grim situation. She was very weak today and we will find out tomorrow what can be done for her.
Always hope that its not cancer and if not that her heart surgery goes well.
I am thinking positive until it is confirmed exactly what is going on regarding the possible cancer. After that we may be able to deal with the heart valve surgery.
Prayers are welcomed.
Robert Lindley.

gabosaurus
03-02-2015, 10:49 PM
I will certainly be praying for your mom. May God bless and keep her.

LongTermGuy
03-02-2015, 11:02 PM
*Prayers will be sent tonight Ty...stay positive for yourself and mom...

Kathianne
03-03-2015, 02:04 AM
Our mother has been in the hospital for 4 days now. Pneumonia treatment going well but she has a life threatening heart valve problem and they did tests today to determine if she has cancer of the pancreas/lower abdomen .
At her age , she is 87 years old ,this is a very grim situation. She was very weak today and we will find out tomorrow what can be done for her.
I am thinking positive until it is confirmed exactly what is going on regarding the possible cancer. After that we may be able to deal with the heart valve surgery.
Prayers are welcomed.
Robert Lindley.

Prayers have been said for you and your family, will continue. I hope they can make her comfortable and fix what is going on. You've been very fortunate to have your mom this many more years, I hope it continues.

Jeff
03-03-2015, 06:27 AM
Prayers are being Lifted my friend, when God is ready for her he will bring her home, until then try and enjoy every moment with her.

Perianne
03-04-2015, 04:48 PM
I will say a prayer for your mother.

jimnyc
03-04-2015, 05:37 PM
Prayers are welcomed.
Robert Lindley.

I'm sorry to hear about this, Tyr, and I'm sorry I missed this earlier. Your in our thoughts and Mom is in our prayers.

NightTrain
03-04-2015, 05:57 PM
Sorry to hear that, Tyr.

Our thoughts & prayers to you and your Mom.

aboutime
03-04-2015, 06:03 PM
Please know, prayers are the miracle. Stay strong. We're here for you.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
03-06-2015, 10:43 AM
Thanks to all that replied with kindness and prayers for my mother.
She is having heart surgery this morn in about an hour. I am rushing out the door seconds after writing this to be there. This is life and death surgery and if she makes it then they will deal with the other two issues next.
Thanks again to all and prayers are always welcomed.

Jeff
03-06-2015, 03:39 PM
Thanks to all that replied with kindness and prayers for my mother.
She is having heart surgery this morn in about an hour. I am rushing out the door seconds after writing this to be there. This is life and death surgery and if she makes it then they will deal with the other two issues next.
Thanks again to all and prayers are always welcomed.

Prayers lifted my friend.

Kathianne
03-06-2015, 05:57 PM
Prayers for your mother and all of you. Hope that all goes well.

Bilgerat
03-06-2015, 06:11 PM
<center style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: Tahoma; line-height: 21px; background-color: rgb(250, 249, 246);">Prayer For The Elderly Who Are Suffering

</center>
Gracious heavenly Father You are our refuge and strength, a very present help in time of trouble and we bring before You the elderly men and women who have come to the twilight years of their lives, facing physical, mental or spiritual suffering.

Lord, give them the sufficiency of Your strength to endure the bodily pain or anguish of heart that they may be facing Give them courage to endure knowing that there is a crown of rejoicing that awaits them at the appearance of their Lord and Saviour, when He appears at His coming.

Amen

revelarts
03-06-2015, 07:04 PM
prayers with you moms Robert,
peace and blessings

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
03-07-2015, 12:22 AM
Again, thanks for the prayers.
Mom came thru the heart operation with flying colors. Surgeon said, she is a very strong woman and it went very well. Now on to the next problem -- the tumors, we should know in a few days the status on that.
I am very relieved and believe the prayers helped in her recovery.
Thanks to all. -:beer: :beer: :beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer: :dance:

LongTermGuy
03-07-2015, 12:41 AM
Mom came thru the heart operation with flying colors. Surgeon said, she is a very strong woman and it went very well. Now on to the next problem -- the tumors, we should know in a few days the status on that.

Thank God....good news....

Kathianne
03-07-2015, 04:54 AM
Prayers continue. I'm very happy for all of you with the good news!

revelarts
03-07-2015, 06:27 AM
Amen! outstanding.

praying God's grace continues to bless your mom Robert

Jeff
03-07-2015, 09:02 AM

Remember Bro, Doctors are only practicing medicine, God is the one we need to take the issues to and trust his judgement. I am thrilled we are off to a good start here, and continue to pray for a quick healing, more great news and that God will give y'all the strength to fight this fight.