PDA

View Full Version : Gabby's weather

jimnyc
03-03-2015, 08:52 AM
Read this on a weird site I visit now and again. Seems there was snow in Huntington, on the beach no less. Gabby, I hope you have a garden in your yard that was ruined! Welcome to our world. :)

http://i.imgur.com/YAQM6uf.jpg

http://thedirty.com/popular/al-gore-was-right/

Drummond
03-03-2015, 09:28 AM
Read this on a weird site I visit now and again. Seems there was snow in Huntington, on the beach no less. Gabby, I hope you have a garden in your yard that was ruined! Welcome to our world. :)

http://i.imgur.com/YAQM6uf.jpg

http://thedirty.com/popular/al-gore-was-right/

One of my parents used to tell me that snow was God's dandruff ..

So ... is there something about that area that'd cause God to scratch his head a lot ?

Gabby ? Do you have a comment to offer .. ?

jimnyc
03-03-2015, 09:35 AM

So ... is there something about that area that'd cause God to scratch his head a lot ?

It's common sense. Many liberals live out in Cali, far too many. The man upstairs is scratching his head and trying to figure out where he went wrong. :)

Drummond
03-03-2015, 09:42 AM
It's common sense. Many liberals live out in Cali, far too many. The man upstairs is scratching his head and trying to figure out where he went wrong. :):laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

gabosaurus
03-03-2015, 10:15 AM
It was actually hail. We had all sorts of weird weather within a few hours time. You rarely experience 40-degree weather in Orange County.

http://www.ocregister.com/articles/snow-652776-beach-huntington.html

jimnyc
03-03-2015, 02:08 PM
It was actually hail. We had all sorts of weird weather within a few hours time. You rarely experience 40-degree weather in Orange County.

http://www.ocregister.com/articles/snow-652776-beach-huntington.html

In that case, I hope the quick freeze killed your garden, and I hope you got hit in the head with a baseball sized hail. :)

aboutime
03-03-2015, 03:06 PM

Sir Drummond. In order to get a response from gabby, concerning scratching HER head. There will be no comments forthcoming since emptiness of the cranium for gabby, is not capable of responses.:laugh:

gabosaurus
03-03-2015, 03:41 PM
In that case, I hope the quick freeze killed your garden, and I hope you got hit in the head with a baseball sized hail. :)

Actually, it was good for our garden. The ice quickly melted and provided water.

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-science-snow-ice-hail-beaches-20150303-story.html

Now, I understand there are parts of the country that still have snow on the ground. With more to come later in the week. It all looks really pretty on the news. My daughter said she hopes your son is enjoying playing in the snow. :cool:

Elessar
03-03-2015, 04:29 PM
It's common sense. Many liberals live out in Cali, far too many. The man upstairs is scratching his head and trying to figure out where he went wrong. :)

Whoa there!

I am in California as well (not for long) and and certainly not Liberal. I live in the coastal redwoods in the far NW part.

Bilgerat
03-06-2015, 12:09 PM
https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpf1/v/t1.0-9/11034187_10155249733390494_350567385225017978_n.jp g?oh=9b7984470b6ef2a965caada45b121fa2&oe=55950C0C&__gda__=1434948915_151117ce0b05fd493c05162ec25eb04 a

DLT
03-06-2015, 01:53 PM

LOL! What's that old 60's saying/song? May the bird of paradise fly up yer.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pzk4l2NYx_Y

aboutime
03-06-2015, 03:12 PM
Let's all just be patient, and wait for those HOT Summer months they get every year in Sunny Californication.

Gabby can laugh at the rest of us who have lots of Snow, and Spring Flooding, because SHE'S SPECIAL. (Just ask her)
But...when those HOT Santa Anna Winds begin soon, and thousands of firefighters return to try and save all of the SNOBBY RICH HOMES where Gabby wants us to believe SHE'S SO SPECIAL.

I wonder if she will remember the TAUNTING then?

Jeff
03-06-2015, 04:26 PM
Let's all just be patient, and wait for those HOT Summer months they get every year in Sunny Californication.

Gabby can laugh at the rest of us who have lots of Snow, and Spring Flooding, because SHE'S SPECIAL. (Just ask her)
But...when those HOT Santa Anna Winds begin soon, and thousands of firefighters return to try and save all of the SNOBBY RICH HOMES where Gabby wants us to believe SHE'S SO SPECIAL.

I wonder if she will remember the TAUNTING then?

I have been to Orange county and I bet the weather is nice, that is if you can see the sun through the smog, unfortunately every time I was out that way it rained and was cool, I really wanted to check the beaches out because they look beautiful but I can honestly say when I say it is the land of fruits and nuts that isn't a exaggeration at all.

I remember going into the LA area the first time, we rode through the desert which seemed like forever and that is truly beautiful, but as we approached LA it got cloudy ( I thought ) it wasn't clouds but rather smog, then we went to check in at the hotel and where told to make sure we backed our trucks up together ( tail to tail ) or they would probable be broken into, then as we flirted with the girl working the desk ( who had already agreed to come to our room, a buddy of mine and I shared a room ) I seen the Gothic jewelry she was wearing and asked her if she worshiped the devil, her answer was well there aint no God, strike one, then we went next door to a Denny's for a quick bite ( and yes traveling the country you see all types, every area has different styles ) but what we seen there was all the bad things from the rest of the world showing up to eat, strike 2, then that night ( we didn't have to deliver until Sunday morning ) we went to a fancy steak house ( yes we asked the devil girl where we could get the best steak around, hell we just drove 2300 miles in a day and a half and felt like we where entitled to a good meal, well I don't mind paying good money for good food ( the food wasn't bad ) but they sat two fags right next to us ( what you do in your own bedroom is your business ) but these two guys where all over each other, yes strike three :laugh: Lets face it I don't want to see a man and a woman having sex while I eat let alone two pole smokers. And this was all in the first 5 hours :laugh:

We unloaded Sunday ( yes there was around 500 folks working there as well as driver and we where the only English speaking people ) but we got unloaded and survived, but that night we decided to ride around a bit :eek:, hence the land of fruits and nuts all within a mile we went from a fairly ritzy looking area to hookers walking around ( no different than any other city ) but all those beautiful pictures you see on TV while I was there I didn't see not a one.

The next day I had 5 pick ups ( Mexican food, imagine that :rolleyes: ) and they where all good folks, but I would back the truck into a garage ( not much bigger than your garage to your house if any ) and block the entire road off, that happened at two stops, the other 3 just tried to over load me ( see only California allows a 53' trailer but ya can't load it past the 48' mark, so getting the axle weight right is next to impossible) but I made it out and I didn't feel a earth quake so I am happy, but I can honestly say I am in no hurry to go back, no matter the weather.

gabosaurus
03-06-2015, 07:45 PM
Truck drivers have a lot of fun in Southern California. Whenever you pass a Hooters, topless bar or massage parlor, the parking lot is usually filled with trucks. The truckers seems to know where the prostitutes hang out as well.

Truckers spend a lot of time here. I don't blame them. Who wants to go back to the east coast in the winter?

Speaking of Jeff, perhaps I have run into him in the past. Eating at the Waffle House near Disneyland.

http://www.sorryeverybody.com/upload_files/se5949.jpeg

aboutime
03-06-2015, 08:01 PM
Truck drivers have a lot of fun in Southern California. Whenever you pass a Hooters, topless bar or massage parlor, the parking lot is usually filled with trucks. The truckers seems to know where the prostitutes hang out as well.

Truckers spend a lot of time here. I don't blame them. Who wants to go back to the east coast in the winter?

Speaking of Jeff, perhaps I have run into him in the past. Eating at the Waffle House near Disneyland.

Gabby, you can't even get your lies, or fabrications right here. Those truckers you are talking about DO NOT travel from anywhere other than the Waterfront depot's, where all the containers arrive by ship. By the way. Since your Gov. authorized drivers licenses to Illegals. Most of the truck drivers can't speak English. So your side business, controlling the ladies of the evening is THRIVING.:laugh2:

Jeff
03-07-2015, 09:26 AM

Gabs with the laws your state has most truckers ( myself being #1 ) want to spend as little time as possible in that state, as for you seeing trucks parked in Hooters, I highly doubt it, have ya ever tried to park a 80' long vehicle in a parking spot,same goes with massage parlors or topless bars,they very rarely have enough room to park one truck let alone many, That is why most truck stops have everything a driver would need ( yes even the hookers , they are called lot lizards, because they walk the parking lot , the lot that can hold the length of a truck ) So although your little story was cute it is once again one of Gabby's little fairy tales, or lies as many would refer to them.

NightTrain
03-07-2015, 10:02 AM
How strange - Gabby speaking authoritatively on a subject and then it comes to light that she knows absolutely nothing about the subject?

What a strange turn of events. I don't think anyone saw this coming.

gabosaurus
03-07-2015, 11:47 AM
Obviously it was a story, to match Jeff's story. As usual, the sarcasm passes over people's heads. :rolleyes:

Jeff
03-07-2015, 02:05 PM
Obviously it was a story, to match Jeff's story. As usual, the sarcasm passes over people's heads. :rolleyes:

Which part of my story even sounded remotely untrue, a woman working the desk wearing Gothic jewelry , hair dyed black fingernails black, naaa not in Cali, :rolleyes:

Two fags falling all over each other at dinner, naaa not in the land of fruits and nuts :rolleyes:

Or maybe the fact that we rode a mile or so from a ritzy area into the slums, again not in Cali :rolleyes:

I know it was the fact that I delivered to a place where 99% of the people spoke Spanish, again not in Cali :rolleyes:

The only thing that passed over a couple of folks was your ability to tell the truth, when you say good morning the rest of the world would do good to put their night clothes on and go to bed, because you have no idea what the truth is. And if need be I will look back and tell you the exact roads I was on and restaurants we went to and you could take pictures to prove me wrong, but again you couldn't tell the truth. :laugh2:

How strange - Gabby speaking authoritatively on a subject and then it comes to light that she knows absolutely nothing about the subject?

But hey I guess most would try and make up lies when they get hammered again for being a liar, yup nice try :laugh:

EPIC FAIL

aboutime
03-07-2015, 08:35 PM

NightTrain. We must not forget. According to gabby. SHE IS the lone authority on absolutely NOTHING, except how to fabricate, and twist things around to suit her context of Liberal Lies.