PDA

View Full Version : Hillary Tweets: State Should Release My E-Mails

Kathianne
03-05-2015, 06:43 AM
Of course we all, including the State Department have her staff's reassurances that all the emails were turned over. What isn't mentioned is that her system could permanently delete emails, something most systems do not. (http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2015-03-04/clinton-s-e-mail-system-built-for-privacy-though-not-security)

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2015/03/05/hillary-clinton-emails-state-department/24417671/

Hillary Rodham Clinton said late Wednesday she requested the State Department to disclose all of her e-mails from her tenure as the nation's top diplomat, amid controversy over the use of a private account for government business.

Clinton posted on Twitter that she wants the public to see her e-mail, marking the first time she has commented publicly about the controversy.

"I asked State to release them. They said they will review them for release as soon as possible," she said.

State spokeswoman Marie Harf said the department will review the e-mails provided by Clinton. "We will undertake this review as quickly as possible," Harf said. "Given the sheer volume of the document set, this review will take some time to complete."

Clinton's tweet came after a day of maneuvering over her use of a private e-mail system, which was first reported earlier this week by The New York Times. The former secretary of State has been widely reported as moving toward a 2016 presidential bid, and she is leading all early polls for the Democratic nomination.

The House Select Committee on Benghazi on Wednesday issued subpoenas to the State Department and "other individuals who have information pertinent to the investigation," spokesman Jamal Ware said. He said the select committee — which is investigating the deadly 2012 attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi, Libya — issued letters to unnamed Internet companies instructing them to preserve records relevant to the investigation.

The panel said it has records with two different e-mail addresses used by Clinton. which she controlled on her own server at clintonemail.com. Harf said there is only one e-mail account and that it was not prohibited during Clinton's four-year tenure.

(http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2015/03/03/hillary-clinton-state-department-e-mail/24321071/)

Jeff
03-05-2015, 06:54 AM
Of course we all, including the State Department have her staff's reassurances that all the emails were turned over. What isn't mentioned is that her system could permanently delete emails, something most systems do not. (http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2015-03-04/clinton-s-e-mail-system-built-for-privacy-though-not-security)

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2015/03/05/hillary-clinton-emails-state-department/24417671/

Just what we need another crook in the White House, we know she is a liar so she has the credentials.

jimnyc
03-05-2015, 07:20 AM
Delete and wipe properly. It's not hard to do to erase tracks properly, and even easier if you can afford to pay someone more knowledgeable to do so. My next question would be, was she running her very own ISP or was she going through a third party - and can anything be retrieved from them (very doubtful, VERY).

Releasing what is left of her emails does nothing, and I hope others realize that. If she had her own servers, someone with experience could have wiped things and made it impossible to retrieve. And I'm sure any and all backups have since been burned to a crisp.

She's a habitual liar.

Kathianne
03-05-2015, 07:21 AM
Delete and wipe properly. It's not hard to do to erase tracks properly, and even easier if you can afford to pay someone more knowledgeable to do so. My next question would be, was she running her very own ISP or was she going through a third party - and can anything be retrieved from them (very doubtful, VERY).

Releasing what is left of her emails does nothing, and I hope others realize that. If she had her own servers, someone with experience could have wiped things and made it impossible to retrieve. And I'm sure any and all backups have since been burned to a crisp.

She's a habitual liar.

Those questions are why I added the link, the first one in my commentary. ;)

jimnyc
03-05-2015, 07:24 AM
Those questions are why I added the link, the first one in my commentary. ;)

Oh shit, well done, I only saw the first and the blue lettering threw me off!

But yeah, when YOU have the server, you have the only backups and you control what is saved, what is not, what gets deleted... Now, you can also have email at work, and put so much security on it that the NSA couldn't get into it - which is why they are exactly right - this was done to keep things private and away from the state department and public and not for security.

aboutime
03-05-2015, 08:57 PM
Hey Hillary. How do YOU spell COVER-UP? And....How's it Feel to BREAK THE LAW?