PDA

View Full Version : `.....Saudi Columnist Declares Obama ‘One of the Worst American Presidents’`

LongTermGuy
03-05-2015, 09:06 PM
Quote:

<tbody>
`One of the side effects of the Obama administration-led efforts to forge a negotiated deal over Iran’s nuclear program is that it has aligned traditional foes Israel and Saudi Arabia in both vociferously opposing what they consider a bad deal that will threaten each country’s security.

The concern is so acute among that Saudis that, in a stunning display earlier this week, a Saudi columnist penned an article offering his full support to Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s address to Congress this week “despite the Obama administration’s anger and fury.”

</tbody>

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2015...3-5-15%20FINAL (http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2015/03/05/saudi-columnist-declares-obama-one-of-the-worst-american-presidents-over-iran-deal/?utm_source=Sailthru&utm_medium=email&utm_term=Firewire&utm_campaign=Firewire%20-%20HORIZON%203-5-15%20FINAL)

LongTermGuy
03-05-2015, 09:09 PM
`.......Nobody likes Obama...except for the die-hard ignorant regressives...and the free phone people...

`...How does he even get out of bed each morning?....And let's not forget on how Egypt feels about the dear leader and his love for the brotherhood......

***Maybe `O` was right and he can unite the Middle East after all.....`:laugh:

NightTrain
03-05-2015, 09:55 PM
You know things are getting sideways when the Saudis start supporting the Israelis.

aboutime
03-05-2015, 10:18 PM
For many of us who have been around for a long time. I wouldn't try to speak for everyone. But, I must say; based on my many years, primarily in naval communications. I had the endless opportunities to be privy to things that were taking place around the World on, what was a daily basis. So, I also was introduced to world politics at the same time, without actually having the time to gather, and comprehend the literal MILES, and MILES of typed words in secure, communications facilities, both at sea, and ashore.

Based on that tidbit of information alone. I can honestly say; Not only are the Saudi's ON THE MARK about our wannabe, pretender-in-chief. But...I can only imagine how our known Enemies around the World relish the ignorance, and lack of courage Obama displays every time he LIES (opens his mouth).

Our pretender-in-chief is more concerned with NEVER admitting he is STUPID, IGNORANT, and a LIAR than anyone will ever know. And that obvious LACK OF CHARACTER, Personal Responsibility, Credibility is as plain as anyone with a THIRD-GRADE education could ever hope to understand.
So. When foreign columnists from the other side of the World feel safe in saying such things...as they also did about Bush before he responded to 9-11.

WE AMERICANS should hang our heads in embarrassment, and shame. At least those of us who are Informed enough to realize, and understand...OUR Pretender is nothing but a World Wide JOKE.

revelarts
03-05-2015, 10:30 PM
You know things are getting sideways when the Saudis start supporting the Israelis.

the Saudis hate Iran, see them as a potenial regional power with Syria/Assad who they hate as well.

from the Jewish newspaper algemeiner.com 2013
Israeli Officials: We'd Prefer Al-Qaeda-Run Syria to an Assad Victory | Jewish & Israel News Algemeiner.com (http://www.algemeiner.com/2013/06/04/israeli-officials-wed-prefer-al-qaeda-run-syria-to-an-assad-victory/)
Quote:

Israeli Officials: We'd Prefer Al-Qaeda-Run Syria to an Assad Victory

Israeli officials are voicing their concern over Bashar al-Assad’s recent advances in his country’s civil war, Israeli Army Radio reported.
According to Israel Hayom, senior Israeli officials were quoted as saying that “al-Qaeda control over Syria would be preferable to a victory by Assad over the rebels.”
Officials believe that an Assad victory would strengthen Iran, as a weakened Syrian regime would become more reliant on the Islamic Republic. The Iran-Hezbollah-Syria axis would thus become an even greater threat to Israel, the officials said.
“Assad is now Iran,” the officials said, according to Israel Hayom. “Any of these groups would be less problematic for Israel than an Assad regime that is a puppet of Iran,” the officials were quoted as saying.

the Saudis and Jordanians agree with Israel on this point. and unlike Israel have sent men and money to support AQ and Isis against Syria.

these are our middle east "Allies". who some here tell me have the SAME foreign interest in the M.E. as the U.S..
BiBi and Saudis (who don't even recognize Israel as a sate) agree on what to do about Iran , so there ya go.

gabosaurus
03-05-2015, 11:43 PM
Good to know that terrorists dislike Obama. As opposed to Dubya, who enjoyed their company.

LongTermGuy
03-06-2015, 05:15 AM
Good to know that terrorists dislike Obama. As opposed to Dubya, who enjoyed their company.

*Good to know...`o` is still appeasing and negotiating with the most dangerous terrorists...

Kathianne
03-06-2015, 05:39 AM

You mean like Obama's love letter correspondence with Khameni?

aboutime
03-06-2015, 03:32 PM

Wrong again gabby. George W. Bush NEVER enjoyed OBAMA'S company.

Jeff
03-06-2015, 04:00 PM

Now I am really confused, GW loved the terrorist but yet you use to post how he was killing them and how cruel it was, how cruel Gitmo was and is ( but of course your hero will free them and allow them to once more kill Americans ) Dang Gabs you are a tad bit confusing, GW was a war monger but yet he loves the enemy. And to say he enjoyed there company, well maybe so but haven't you read the papers in the last 7 years ? Obama doesn't just love them many believe he is one of them.

aboutime
03-06-2015, 04:12 PM
Now I am really confused, GW loved the terrorist but yet you use to post how he was killing them and how cruel it was, how cruel Gitmo was and is ( but of course your hero will free them and allow them to once more kill Americans ) Dang Gabs you are a tad bit confusing, GW was a war monger but yet he loves the enemy. And to say he enjoyed there company, well maybe so but haven't you read the papers in the last 7 years ? Obama doesn't just love them many believe he is one of them.

Not to mention how Obama has released 185 of gabby's friends from Gitmo. And she still blames BUSH?

If gabby had a brain, or intelligence. She might be dangerous. Ooop's...she is dangerous. To gabby.