PDA

View Full Version : EVERYWHERE YOU LOOK: A Bunch of Liars! What is the Church Going to Do?

Jeff
03-06-2015, 03:53 PM
Liars are now the norm, yes it's not just the politicians that are liars anymore nor is it anyone side, this country if dieing and it is due to lies and greed. I know this is not something most don't already know but I read this article and thought others may enjoy it, see it isn't just Obama and his band of thieves, nor the crazy lady that thinks she will be the next president, our schools, judicial system heck even our churches are filled with liars, one thing I can't stand is a liar, a liar or a thief I could do away with in a minutes notice.

As I read the article it went on to say how the writer even hates when he spells a word wrong ( it's mis leading ) and God knows I have my fair share of mistakes ( truth be told I have enough for the entire board ) but you know what, it is always the truly dishonest that call me on it, yes the folks that post things and can't back up there argument, well that is exactly what is going on in the world now, we have smart folks running things ( that truth be told aren't very smart they just think they are ) but they are so busy trying to be sneaky and shady and put others down as they help destroy this once great country. It's time to get some honesty, some morals back in this country, yes folks have said when they took God out of this that or the other it failed and in a way that is very true, because when we lost morals we lost everything.

Our government is full of liars. How can you possibly believe anything they tell you?
I’m not just talking about the Obama White House, I’m talking about government in general. What a bunch of freakin’ liars.
How can people act the way that they do? Don’t they have a functioning conscience? Isn’t there anything in them that makes them feel queasy when someone catches them “misspeaking” or “mis-remembering?” (Yeah, that one takes the cake for made up words.) The co-conspiring, lying media permits, and often abets, them in getting away with their deceit.
I feel bad when I lie. I feel bad when I misspell a word in one of these writings. I feel bad when I repeat something that I believed to be true, but later turns out to be false. I feel bad if I cheat in golf. I feel bad when I’m late to a meeting. I feel bad whenever I say something that someone took the wrong way. I feel bad when my wife is taken advantage of.
But we are governed by people who no longer appear to have a functioning conscience. (I wrote a piece on this a couple of years ago titled “Governed by Sociopaths (http://www.newswithviews.com/Daubenmire/dave328.htm)”).

http://teapartyorg.ning.com/forum/topic/show?id=4301673%3ATopic%3A3558102&xgs=1&xg_source=msg_share_topic

aboutime
03-06-2015, 04:17 PM
Liars are now the norm, yes it's not just the politicians that are liars anymore nor is it anyone side, this country if dieing and it is due to lies and greed. I know this is not something most don't already know but I read this article and thought others may enjoy it, see it isn't just Obama and his band of thieves, nor the crazy lady that thinks she will be the next president, our schools, judicial system heck even our churches are filled with liars, one thing I can't stand is a liar, a liar or a thief I could do away with in a minutes notice.

As I read the article it went on to say how the writer even hates when he spells a word wrong ( it's mis leading ) and God knows I have my fair share of mistakes ( truth be told I have enough for the entire board ) but you know what, it is always the truly dishonest that call me on it, yes the folks that post things and can't back up there argument, well that is exactly what is going on in the world now, we have smart folks running things ( that truth be told aren't very smart they just think they are ) but they are so busy trying to be sneaky and shady and put others down as they help destroy this once great country. It's time to get some honesty, some morals back in this country, yes folks have said when they took God out of this that or the other it failed and in a way that is very true, because when we lost morals we lost everything.

http://teapartyorg.ning.com/forum/topic/show?id=4301673%3ATopic%3A3558102&xgs=1&xg_source=msg_share_topic

Jeff. I understand your confusion, but I am convinced, the proper word, rather than LIARS, should be applied to a large percentage of the American Population, and that word is DUMB.

The Liars we all know...are generally politicians. But they have convinced the DUMMIES among us to believe their LIES. So, the DUMMIES have been brainwashed to believe the LIES, and LIARS.

Sad thing is. The LIARS know how to make it work, and the Dummies (Americans) just go along without question.

revelarts
03-06-2015, 04:56 PM
yep,
article makes a lot of good points. the thing about it is that the sociopaths in politics get decent people on the left and right to buy into their delusions.

the party faithful will defend sociopaths with the lies they get from them and cobble together more own their own to be loyal to the leaders of the tribe/party. Who they assume... despite whatever faults or faux paus, "mis-steps" "mistakes" or "mis-speaking".... really had the countries best interest in mind.

For people to pull away from the motherships and REALLY say from time to time , "they all are liars" takes it a bit further more than most want to go.

aboutime
03-06-2015, 05:03 PM
yep,
article makes a lot of good points. the thing about it is that the sociopaths in politics get decent people on the left and right to buy into their delusions.

the party faithful will defend sociopaths with the lies they get from them and cobble together more own their own to be loyal to the leaders of the tribe/party. Who they assume... despite whatever faults or faux paus, "mis-steps" "mistakes" or "mis-speaking".... really had the countries best interest in mind.

For people to pull away from the motherships and REALLY say from time to time , "they all are liars" takes it a bit further more than most want to go.

You mean, nobody wants to be told the Truth? Telling the truth isn't a bit further more. It hurts those who need to deny it, and make excuses to disguise their ignorance.

03-10-2015, 01:11 AM
What should the Church true? Tell the truth and preach the Word with love and kindness.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
03-10-2015, 08:22 AM
What should the Church true? Tell the truth and preach the Word with love and kindness.

Any church not founded upon the Truth of the Christian bible/teachings of Christ is an abomination. We have too many such churches these days.
They have decided to cast aside the true teachings in favor of more progressive and "politically correct" ways.
It has now gotten to the point that some churches invite in evil --invite in gays! Not to teach them to change them but to accept them as normal ! To accept their evil and totally perverted lifestyles.-Tyr

fj1200
03-10-2015, 08:33 AM
... invite in evil --invite in gays!-Tyr

Yeah, that's the source of evil in the world today. :rolleyes:

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
03-10-2015, 08:38 AM
Yeah, that's the source of evil in the world today. :rolleyes:

Not "the" source but certainly --A-- source.

See Satan for THE source. Look up that name...
Could be highly enlightening for you. ;)--Tyr

darin
03-10-2015, 10:03 AM
Any church not founded upon the Truth of the Christian bible/teachings of Christ is an abomination. We have too many such churches these days.
They have decided to cast aside the true teachings in favor of more progressive and "politically correct" ways.
It has now gotten to the point that some churches invite in evil --invite in gays! Not to teach them to change them but to accept them as normal ! To accept their evil and totally perverted lifestyles.-Tyr

That's pretty divisive and unloving :(

What I hear you saying - or implying is: Your understanding of the Teachings of Christ define what a 'church' is?

Mormons built their church on the Bible and other works. Are they included in your list of abomination? Mormon church shows more love to the world than just about anyone second to Catholic church. And the Catholic church isn't built on - lemme change that - The catholic church is built on things WAY OUTSIDE specifici biblical teachings.

Just be careful within your zeal; don't insult others.

:muchlove: to you.

fj1200
03-10-2015, 11:13 AM
Not "the" source but certainly --A-- source.

See Satan for THE source. Look up that name...
Could be highly enlightening for you. ;)--Tyr

It's not even 'a' source. Divisiveness is a personification of evil, always looking for any difference and seeing evil in what you find.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
03-10-2015, 01:56 PM
That's pretty divisive and unloving :(

What I hear you saying - or implying is: Your understanding of the Teachings of Christ define what a 'church' is?

Mormons built their church on the Bible and other works. Are they included in your list of abomination? Mormon church shows more love to the world than just about anyone second to Catholic church. And the Catholic church isn't built on - lemme change that - The catholic church is built on things WAY OUTSIDE specifici biblical teachings.

Just be careful within your zeal; don't insult others.

:muchlove: to you.

No sir, Not my understanding , not mine at all. -Tyr

I made sure to wrote "THE TEACHINGS"... As in the Words that Jesus used to convey the message..
I am a believer but far from being a teacher myself. :beer:-Tyr

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
03-10-2015, 01:57 PM
It's not even 'a' source. Divisiveness is a personification of evil, always looking for any difference and seeing evil in what you find.

So gays are divisiveness?? Who knew..... ;)

aboutime
03-10-2015, 02:57 PM
I know many will ignore my words here, as usual. But, to those who will read them. I hope you will understand, and find an honest reason to agree with me here on this.

In My Opinion.

"Large numbers of young, and older Americans today find it very easy to DENY they believe in any God, or that they have any faith; mainly in the teachings of the Bible.

I say that because those who NEED to deny a God, or deny having any faith...Proudly also admit, "They do not believe in those TEN Commandments" everybody constantly tells them to obey, as THE RULES OF MAN.

If they deny believing in a God, and deny having any Faith...that gives them all a great EXCUSE to disobey those TEN Commandments.
Why would anyone want to obey such laws when.....IT'S SO MUCH EASIER TO BREAK THE LAWS, and never be held responsible for anything they do...to anyone, at anytime????"
(a quote by aboutime)

fj1200
03-11-2015, 10:21 AM
I made sure to wrote "THE TEACHINGS"...

You choose the "teachings" you prefer.

So gays are divisiveness?? Who knew..... ;)

Some are. I'm sure you share more characteristics than that with some.

Gunny
03-11-2015, 11:36 AM
You mean, nobody wants to be told the Truth? Telling the truth isn't a bit further more. It hurts those who need to deny it, and make excuses to disguise their ignorance.

It means nobody wants to think for themselves. A lot easier to be told what to think.

Gunny
03-11-2015, 11:49 AM
No sir, Not my understanding , not mine at all. -Tyr

I made sure to wrote "THE TEACHINGS"... As in the Words that Jesus used to convey the message..
I am a believer but far from being a teacher myself. :beer:-Tyr

Matthew 10:14

"And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear your words, when ye depart out of that house or city, shake the dust off your feet."

Matthew 7:1

"Judge not lest ye be judged."

There is no difference in misrepresenting the teachings of Christ than those militant Islamic extremists who misrepresent Islam. Food for thought.

Gnostic Christian Bishop
03-22-2015, 06:18 PM
I understand your political position but wonder why you think that the Church can help.

The first thing the churches tells us about God is that he is unfathomable, unknowable and works in mysterious ways.

They then quickly proceed to tell us reams of information about him and all that they fathom and know of the unfathomable and unknowable.

IOW. They lie to us.

Seems you are asking an organization that makes its living by lying to help you solve the problem of another organization that does the same lying that it does.

Care t explain?

Regards
DL

aboutime
03-22-2015, 06:38 PM
I understand your political position but wonder why you think that the Church can help.

The first thing the churches tells us about God is that he is unfathomable, unknowable and works in mysterious ways.

They then quickly proceed to tell us reams of information about him and all that they fathom and know of the unfathomable and unknowable.

IOW. They lie to us.

Seems you are asking an organization that makes its living by lying to help you solve the problem of another organization that does the same lying that it does.

Care t explain?

Regards
DL

No need for anyone to explain anything to you. We all know, based on your endless hatred; you won't accept anything we might say, anyhow. You are constantly on the prowl to have an argument with people who are seeking to be as low as you. So..you win. You are all by yourself. Care to explain that?

03-22-2015, 08:36 PM

IOW. They lie to us.

Care t explain?

Regards
DL

I don't know what church you are attending but I've always been invited to know God for myself.

Jesus said that eternal life was to know God and Jesus. If one cannot have eternal life without knowing God how could you be saved if you believe Him to be unknowable?

Moses wanted all of Israel to know God and be prophets in their own right. Perhaps if you knew the scriptures better...

Abbey Marie
03-23-2015, 11:15 AM

And perhaps it is the exactly the failure to "see evil", that is our biggest problem today.
Can you entertain that possibility?

Abbey Marie
03-23-2015, 11:16 AM
I don't know what church you are attending but I've always been invited to know God for myself.

Jesus said that eternal life was to know God and Jesus. If one cannot have eternal life without knowing God how could you be saved if you believe Him to be unknowable?

Moses wanted all of Israel to know God and be prophets in their own right. Perhaps if you knew the scriptures better...

Well said. But I suspect Gnostic shudders at the suggestion that he attends any church.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
03-23-2015, 12:40 PM
And perhaps it is the exactly the failure to "see evil", that is our biggest problem today.

It is exactly that abject blindness they have been teaching in our schools for decades now--the million shades of grey.. Justifying evil by proclaiming it not an evil but just a choice and everybody has the right to make such choices!
fj pushes that in a clever way but he still pushes it. Just like he defends the muslims but denies it.-Tyr

fj1200
03-23-2015, 12:43 PM

I suppose it's a possibility. I suggest that our biggest problem today could be seeing evil where it doesn't exist. Can you entertain that possibility?

fj1200
03-23-2015, 12:45 PM
It is exactly that abject blindness they have been teaching in our schools for decades now--the million shades of grey.. Justifying evil by proclaiming it not an evil but just a choice and everybody has the right to make such choices!
fj pushes that in a clever way but he still pushes it. Just like he defends the muslims but denies it.-Tyr

:rolleyes: I can't really help it when your imagination points you in the wrong direction. But please, talk about me to other people; that's always a courageous stance.

indago
03-23-2015, 01:00 PM

And God wanted to kill Moses...

Abbey Marie
03-23-2015, 05:07 PM
I suppose it's a possibility. I suggest that our biggest problem today could be seeing evil where it doesn't exist. Can you entertain that possibility?

I suppose, but I am not the one denying/challenging Tyr's point about evil, now, am I?

aboutime
03-23-2015, 05:09 PM

That sounds so Liberal of you fj. Seems YOU are the lone one here, suggesting such a thing. An act of Denial.

fj1200
03-23-2015, 08:09 PM
I suppose, but I am not the one denying/challenging Tyr's point about evil, now, am I?

I don't even know what this thread is about any more. Too much post and run going on.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
03-23-2015, 09:02 PM
I don't even know what this thread is about any more. Too much post and run going on.

Stated as you attempt to trump up a reason to evade answering the rather pointed question she hit you with or else run away yourself. :laugh:

I had no reason to banter with you when you ignorantly attempted to
dismiss my obvious point with one of your million shades of grey liberal strategies..
Besides what do you care that others do not reply?
You are in an verbal engagement with Abbey, has she ever ran from anybody?
She has not as far as I've ever seen...

So answer her or run-- your ball pedro..

I suspect that you do not want to because you can not get way with your usual tactics and must defend without clever retorts, insults or nonsensical evasions..

fj--
I don't even know what this thread

Hoss, when you plead ignorance like that you just pulled out the white flag but haven't yet waved it.. :laugh:--Tyr

aboutime
03-23-2015, 09:09 PM

Now you really are sounding like Obama, when he constantly claims he HEARD ABOUT important stuff in the Press?

Lincoln had it right, and it applies very well to you fj.

Though you will deny it....

"You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time."
Abraham Lincoln

We're not fooled.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
03-23-2015, 09:10 PM
:rolleyes: I can't really help it when your imagination points you in the wrong direction. But please, talk about me to other people; that's always a courageous stance.

Are you not privy to every word I type?
I like talking to other people whether its about you or not.
You think I say to them anything I'll not say directly to you?
If you do you are surely daffy.

Evil exists, so where is my wrong direction.
My point was the campaign to create and maintain a blindness to evil's very existence.

Stop the fancy dancing crap.
I made my point now refute it if you can.
Should you do so in a civil manner I just may care to reply ...
See how that works??? --Tyr

fj1200
03-23-2015, 09:12 PM
Stated as you attempt to trump up a reason to evade answering the rather pointed question she hit you with or else run away yourself. :laugh:

I had no reason to banter with you when you ignorantly attempted to
dismiss my obvious point with one of your million shades of grey liberal strategies..
Besides what do you care that others do not reply?
You are in an verbal engagement with Abbey, has she ever ran from anybody?
She has not as far as I've ever seen...

So answer her or run-- your ball pedro..

I suspect that you do not want to because you can not get way with your usual tactics and must defend without clever retorts, insults or nonsensical evasions..

Hoss, when you plead ignorance like that you just pulled out the white flag but haven't yet waved it.. :laugh:--Tyr

With all due respect to Jeff, the OP link was a train wreck. And then you started prattling down another road as is your wont.

But since you're feeling falsely smug the answer to Abbey's question... :drumroll: No. She isn't the one "denying/challenging" your point. The only thing that's been proven again is that you really aren't interested in truth, you're only interested in harping your views.

And oh yeah, :blah: "million shades of grey liberal strategies..." prattle.

EDIT: I see you did give a more in-depth reply. Stay tuned.

03-23-2015, 09:18 PM
Well said. But I suspect Gnostic shudders at the suggestion that he attends any church.

Then perhaps he should attend a church before claiming they are all lying and pretending to know what they teach.

fj1200
03-23-2015, 09:21 PM
Are you not privy to every word I type?
I like talking to other people whether its about you or not.
You think I say to them anything I'll not say directly to you?
If you do you are surely daffy.

Privy to every word you type? I suppose. Do I read every word you type? No. But no, never any passive aggressive posting from you. :rolleyes:

Evil exists, so where is my wrong direction.
My point was the campaign to create and maintain a blindness to evil's very existence.

Stop the fancy dancing crap.
I made my point now refute it if you can.
Should you do so in a civil manner I just may care to reply ...
See how that works??? --Tyr

Of course evil exists. I think I made my point awhile ago to which you replied with an off hand comment. Refute it if you can.

Divisiveness is a personification of evil, always looking for any difference and seeing evil in what you find.

Oh, and I'm always civil. :)

03-23-2015, 09:23 PM
And God wanted to kill Moses...

I don't recall that one

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
03-23-2015, 09:26 PM
Then perhaps he should attend a church before claiming they are all lying and pretending to know what they teach.

Church just needs to follow scripture and teach Christ is the Salvation.
Exhort its followers to reject the ongoing liberal /government indoctrination into the blindness that says evil does not exist.
Almost all institutions and education entities teach this PC crap and our kids are deliberately being blinded.. Trust me , in may be a political tactic but the Force behind it is pure evil...

indago
03-23-2015, 11:50 PM
I don't recall that one

Exodus 4:24

God met with Moses with the intent to kill him, but Moses' wife, Zipporah, saved his life.

Jeff
03-24-2015, 06:43 AM
When I posted this thread ( train wreck, thanks fj ) I wasn't saying the teachings of the church are lie's, I was talking about the lies that come out of the church goers, the same type of lie's that come out of many mouths now a days, seems lies are the norm now a days, showing that there is lies in the church as well was just to show how bad it has become not to say anyone's beliefs are true or false or was it meant to question the Bible.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
03-24-2015, 09:03 AM

God met with Moses with the intent to kill him, but Moses' wife, Zipporah, saved his life.

http://biblehub.com/commentaries/exodus/4-24.htm

Pulpit Commentary

Verses 24-26. - The transition is abrupt from the promise of triumph over Pharaoh to the threat of instant death. But we must bear in mind that some days may have elapsed between the two, and that the sin which provoked the menace was probably not committed at the date of the promise. The narrative of verses 24-26 is obscure from its brevity; but the most probable explanation of the circumstances is, that Zipporah had been delivered of her second son, Eliezer, some few days before she set out on the journey to Egypt. Childbirth, it must be remembered, in the East does not incapacitate a person from exertion for more than a day or two. On the journey, the eighth day from the birth of the child arrived, and his circumcision ought to have taken place; but Zipporah had a repugnance to the rite, and deferred it, Moses weakly consenting to the illegality. At the close of the eighth day, when Moses went to rest for the night, he was seized with a sudden and dangerous illness, which he regarded, and rightly regarded, as a God-inflicted punishment, sent to chastise his sin in breaking the Divine command (Genesis 17:10-12).

Zipporah understood the matter in the same way; and, as her husband was too ill to perform the rite, she herself with her own hand cut off her boy's foreskin, and, still indignant at what she had been forced to do, cast it at her husband's feet, with the reproach - "Surely a bloody husband art thou to me." The rite once performed, however reluctantly, God remitted his anger, and. allowed Moses to recover his health, and pursue his journey. Verse 24. - It came to pass by the way in the inn. "Inns," in our sense of the word, were unknown in the East for many ages after the time of Moses, and are still of very rare occurrence. Khans or caravanserais take their place. These are unfurnished buildings, open to all travelers, who thus obtain shelter gratis? but must provide themselves with food, bedding, and all other necessaries. It is questioned, however, if even such a place as this is here meant. Probably, the malon of Moses' time was a mere recognized halting-place, in the vicinity of a well, at which travelers were accustomed to pass the night. The Lord met him and sought to kill him. A sudden seizure, followed by a dangerous illness, is generally thought to he intended (Knobel, Kalisch, Rosenmuller, Canon Cook); but the words seem more appropriate to a miraculous appearance, like that of the angel to Balaam (Numbers 22:31). Still, it is quite possible that nothing more than an illness is meant.

------------------------------------------------------

God does not make exceptions to his word.
Moses yielded wrongly to his wife's wishes, thereby disobeying God.
In that act of defiance he did not get a "get out of jail free card".
God visited a sickness upon him, caused the punishment to be known
and gave a chance for repentance and corrective action. Which was taken , saving Moses's life..
Same as any father would do for his child. -Tyr

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
03-24-2015, 09:08 AM
When I posted this thread ( train wreck, thanks fj ) I wasn't saying the teachings of the church are lie's, I was talking about the lies that come out of the church goers, the same type of lie's that come out of many mouths now a days, seems lies are the norm now a days, showing that there is lies in the church as well was just to show how bad it has become not to say anyone's beliefs are true or false or was it meant to question the Bible.

Please forgive fj my friend. He has a habit of thinking only his great brain can cipher out the brilliance of what you truly "SHOULD HAVE SAID"!!!!--:laugh:

By the way, how dare you correct him by explaining your opening post !!! ;) --Tyr

Gnostic Christian Bishop
03-24-2015, 10:21 AM
No need for anyone to explain anything to you. We all know, based on your endless hatred; you won't accept anything we might say, anyhow. You are constantly on the prowl to have an argument with people who are seeking to be as low as you. So..you win. You are all by yourself. Care to explain that?

True that I hate liars and I am alone as most of those here believe liars as a part of their religious system.

Regards
DL

03-24-2015, 10:25 AM

Forgot about that one

Gnostic Christian Bishop
03-24-2015, 10:28 AM

Saved?

Saved from what?

The God I know is more like the God your supposed to follow and know.

This one.

Deuteronomy 32:4
He is the Rock, his work is perfect:

Are we not all of God's perfect works? And if so, why would he condemn us?

What have you or anyone else here done that is worthy of infinite torture or death?

Regards
DL

03-24-2015, 10:28 AM
True that I hate liars and I am alone as most of those here believe liars as a part of their religious system.

Regards
DL

Self hate isn't healthy. Come to Christ and be filled with love. With Christ you can love all liars. Even obama. But you won't be deceived by them.

03-24-2015, 10:34 AM
Saved?

Saved from what?

This one.

What have you or anyone else here done that is worthy of infinite torture or death?

Regards
DL

We disobeyed God. No unclean thing can stand in His presence. If we are out of His presence, we are dead.

You don't know God. For how does a man know a master he hasn't served. And how do you serve a master while insulting His Son and denying His gift?

You can know Him though. All can. Humble yourself before Him. Study His Words. Call to Him with sincerity of heart.

Gnostic Christian Bishop
03-24-2015, 11:38 AM
We disobeyed God. No unclean thing can stand in His presence. .

Is Satan unclean and did God not stand beside him in Job?

And what disobedience did you do that is serious enough for you to have earned hell?

Regards
DL

fj1200
03-24-2015, 12:56 PM

:scared: I was referring to the link, not your post; It was all over the place IMO. For the most part I agree that lies are the norm these days. They are "lies" because everyone refers to only their "truth" rather than seeking understanding. As far as the church goes sometimes churches have been on the forefront of seeking understanding and sometimes they have been lagging in seeking understanding. You can look at almost any major event in history and see the church on both sides (slavery and civil rights) as well as the church moving along with society (women in leadership).

This whole discussion reminds me of my wife bringing home a copy of a grammar book from 1939 that suggested it was no longer "evil" to end a sentence with a preposition (or something like that). Because surely improper grammar was the head of the snake in 1939.

Please forgive fj my friend. He has a habit of thinking only his great brain can cipher out the brilliance of what you truly "SHOULD HAVE SAID"!!!!--:laugh:

By the way, how dare you correct him by explaining your opening post !!! ;) --Tyr

Surely you're still confused and unable/unwilling? to engage in debate. :)

Jeff
03-24-2015, 02:45 PM
:scared: I was referring to the link, not your post; It was all over the place IMO. For the most part I agree that lies are the norm these days. They are "lies" because everyone refers to only their "truth" rather than seeking understanding. As far as the church goes sometimes churches have been on the forefront of seeking understanding and sometimes they have been lagging in seeking understanding. You can look at almost any major event in history and see the church on both sides (slavery and civil rights) as well as the church moving along with society (women in leadership).

This whole discussion reminds me of my wife bringing home a copy of a grammar book from 1939 that suggested it was no longer "evil" to end a sentence with a preposition (or something like that). Because surely improper grammar was the head of the snake in 1939.

Surely you're still confused and unable/unwilling? to engage in debate. :)

Fair enough, the reason I posted was because lies are the norm now a days, years ago a liar was like a thief, everyone knew him but he did it anyway, now we have liars on all levels and some are good enough unless you fact check everything you hear you don't know them, and yes it is even happening in churches, that was all my point was.

Abbey Marie
03-26-2015, 12:47 PM

No argument here, but you should take that up directly with him. I'm just the erstwhile messenger.

Abbey Marie
03-26-2015, 12:51 PM
Saved?

Saved from what?

This one.

Regards
DL

Please enlighten us. I want to know what God thinks/values/will do, according to GCB. It is certainly much more of a sure thing than the Bible, right?

Gnostic Christian Bishop
03-31-2015, 09:33 AM
Please enlighten us. I want to know what God thinks/values/will do, according to GCB. It is certainly much more of a sure thing than the Bible, right?

No. More lie the parts of the bible you will not cherry pick. The ones that empower you instead of the ones who make you a slave to God. Check these two out. I have it in a message about Jesus and the Christian penchant for ridding him as their scapegoat whipping boy.

The following 2 quotes are why I call what God did to Jesus murder. As you can see, a sacrifice was not required.

2 Peter 3:9
The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

1 Timothy 2:4 Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.

As you can see all are saved without a sacrifice.

================

Having another innocent person suffer for the wrongs you have done, --- so that you might escape responsibility for having done them, --- is immoral. That immorality does not change even if Jesus would have volunteered, which he did not do.

Jesus said to pick up your cross and follow him but I see that you have taken the line that someone else should pay your dues. Quite manly and moral that. Not.

Do you really think someone else can pay your dues and allow you to shirk your just reward?

Deuteronomy 24:16 (ESV) “Fathers shall not be put to death because of their children, nor shall children be put to death because of their fathers. Each one shall be put to death for his own sin.

Ezekiel 18:20 (ESV) The soul who sins shall die. The son shall not suffer for the iniquity of the father, nor the father suffer for the iniquity of the son. The righteousness of the righteous shall be upon himself, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon himself.

The declaration which says that God visits the sins of the fathers upon the children is contrary to every principle of moral justice. [Thomas Paine, The Age of Reason]

As above so below.

If you had God's power, would you not be able to find a way that does not go against the wisdom of Jesus and the bible?

Perhaps like being man enough to step up to your own demands for a worthy sacrifice?

That is what a good God would do.

Regards
DL

aboutime
03-31-2015, 02:55 PM
GCB. So far in this thread. You, and you alone have been proven to be the sole
Liar, out of that BUNCH of liars your title claims. As for what the church will do.
Only YOU are qualified to disclose that information since only YOU can speak for WESTBORO.

Gnostic Christian Bishop
04-01-2015, 09:15 AM
Yep. A bunch of liars.

Regards
DL

Gunny
04-01-2015, 09:33 AM

How about inventing evil where it doesn't exist? It's a smokescreen to keep the non-thinking sheeple occupied. IMO, a calculated move by the powers that be to keep the herd from actually keeping their eyes on the prize.

Gnostic Christian Bishop
04-01-2015, 10:26 AM
How about inventing evil where it doesn't exist? It's a smokescreen to keep the non-thinking sheeple occupied. IMO, a calculated move by the powers that be to keep the herd from actually keeping their eyes on the prize.

Religions have been creating sin where there was none.

Look at how they religions have treated sex, except in marriage and look a how they have created guilt for those who divorce.

Shame on religions. Especially the Abrahamic cults, Christians and Muslims.

Regard
DL

Gunny
04-01-2015, 10:45 AM

Look at how they religions have treated sex, except in marriage and look a how they have created guilt for those who divorce.

Regard
DL

Y'think?

If I felt guilty about divorce I'd need medication.

So tell me .... you're always saying what you aren't about. What are you about? Everything you post is against. An attack. Put your money where your mouth is. You think out of nowhere Man was created by happenstance from some primordial ooze, or what?

And bring your A game. You're going to lose, but your reverse psychology does pique my interest. 'Cuz I'm bored.

tailfins
04-01-2015, 10:45 AM
No argument here, but you should take that up directly with him. I'm just the erstwhile messenger.

You are more patient than I to directly provide a serious response to his foolishness.

Kathianne
04-01-2015, 10:51 AM

Just one of the reasons I said several times, "ignore the troll." That doesn't seem to have worked out. ;)

tailfins
04-01-2015, 11:07 AM
Just one of the reasons I said several times, "ignore the troll." That doesn't seem to have worked out. ;)

He's still useful as a court jester.

Gunny
04-01-2015, 11:17 AM

Regard
DL

Y'think?

So tell me .... you're always saying what you aren't about. What are you about? Everything you post is against. An attack. Put your money where your mouth is. You think out of nowhere Man was created by happenstance from some primordial ooze, or what?

And bring your A game. You're going to lose, but your reverse psychology does pique my interest. 'Cuz I'm bored.

So, no answer?

Play your hand. Don't let your dirty diaper distract you.

Gnostic Christian Bishop
04-01-2015, 11:31 AM
Y'think?

Seems you prefer to believe that serpents and asses can talk human and that you have a sky daddy God who is so stupid that he will condemn you just to turn around and die for you.

You are hardly ready for truth when you can believe such lies.

But what we are is non-homophobic and non-misogynous.

If you think equality is a part of justice then you might wonder why Christianity does not peach equality.

Regard
DL

Gnostic Christian Bishop
04-01-2015, 11:34 AM
So, no answer?

Play your hand. Don't let your dirty diaper distract you.

Rather in a hurry are we?

But thanks for showing the spirit of your inquiry.

Regards
DL

Gunny
04-01-2015, 11:37 AM
Seems you prefer to believe that serpents and asses can talk human and that you have a sky daddy God who is so stupid that he will condemn you just to turn around and die for you.

You are hardly ready for truth when you can believe such lies.

But what we are is non-homophobic and non-misogynous.

If you think equality is a part of justice then you might wonder why Christianity does not peach equality.

Regard
DL

Want to try and respond again? This comment is all over the place, addresses nothing, and is just red brick dumb.

No belief preaches equality. You discriminate every time you make a decision. You believe in not believing. No difference between the two. You STILL believe in something.

Try again. This time attach your brain to the process.

Gnostic Christian Bishop
04-01-2015, 11:56 AM
Your religion preaches equality. You just do not like to give those passages the respect they deserve.

You are way too deed into your homophobia and misogyny.

When a woman's or gay's soul is equal to yours, then we can chat.

Regards
DL

Gunny
04-01-2015, 12:01 PM
Your religion preaches equality. You just do not like to give those passages the respect they deserve.

Regards
DL

In other words, you don't have an answer and don't know what you're talking about.

I never said my "religion" preached equality. But, you have never asked what my religion is. You assume. No religion preaches equality.

I am neither homophobic nor mysogynistic. Might want to look the words up before you sling them around like you think they are going to work.

When I choose to judge either a woman's or a gay man's soul, THEN we can talk. Last I checked, each person is accountable to God for his or her own soul and nobody put me in charge.

When you ge finished deflecting, go ahead and try again. You're not winning.

Gnostic Christian Bishop
04-01-2015, 12:05 PM
In other words, you don't have an answer and don't know what you're talking about.

I never said my "religion" preached equality. But, you have never asked what my religion is. You assume. No religion preaches equality.

I am neither homophobic nor mysogynistic. Might want to look the words up before you sling them around like you think they are going to work.

When I choose to judge either a woman's or a gay man's soul, THEN we can talk. Last I checked, each person is accountable to God for his or her own soul and nobody put me in charge.

When you ge finished deflecting, go ahead and try again. You're not winning.

You are not fit to judge.

Idol worshipers make poor judges as that takes thought.

Regard
DL

Gunny
04-01-2015, 12:10 PM
You are not fit to judge.

Idol worshipers make poor judges as that takes thought.

Regard
DL

You are sharp as a tack and twice as shiny. I think I just posted it's not up to me to judge, Einstein.

Neither is it up to YOU. YOU are the one judging others. I just pointed out your hypocrisy and ignorance based on your own words, not mine.

Gunny
04-01-2015, 12:26 PM
I'm waiting ......

aboutime
04-01-2015, 02:49 PM
Yep. A bunch of liars.

Regards
DL

You asked to be taken to your leader..LIAR, and we all ended up with YOU.

Gnostic Christian Bishop
04-01-2015, 06:55 PM
I'm waiting ......

For what? We have no topic.

Oh. You want another reason to abuse.

Make up your own.

Regard
DL

Gunny
04-01-2015, 08:59 PM

Regards
DL

Let's try this again. You don't know what my religion is. Presuming to judge others based on an assumption and complete lack of knowledge says a lot about you.

You don't "deserve" respect. You earn it.

LongTermGuy
04-01-2015, 10:18 PM

`Hey Gnostic....I notice you get around.....what is `your purpose here` If I may ask? .....

Jeff
04-02-2015, 07:09 AM

`Hey Gnostic....I notice you get around.....what is `your purpose here` If I may ask? .....

To stir sheot !!

Best ignored, if he has no audience he will move on.

Gnostic Christian Bishop
04-02-2015, 08:32 AM

Just the same as Jesus said when he was chastised for hanging with the publicans.

I go where the sick are.

Regards
DL

jimnyc
04-02-2015, 08:46 AM
Just the same as Jesus said when he was chastised for hanging with the publicans.

I go where the sick are.

Regards
DL

In other words, you are stuck in a loop within your own mind, bouncing off the 'ol cranium like gibberish, and that's why it comes off that way when you post... or should I say copy and paste?

Gunny
04-02-2015, 10:48 AM

I go where the sick are.

Regards
DL

Forget me? Answer up, heretic. Using someone else's posts to run and hide don't cut it with me.

LongTermGuy
04-02-2015, 01:47 PM

I go where the sick are.

Regards
DL

`....Judging from your `past history`...with a reply like that your future here should be no surprise to you.

Gunny
04-02-2015, 02:21 PM
`....Judging from your `past history`...with a reply like that your future here should be no surprise to you.

He won't answer. He'll start a new thread and pretend he didn't ge called out on his BS.

LongTermGuy
04-02-2015, 02:40 PM
He won't answer. He'll start a new thread and pretend he didn't ge called out on his BS.

`Oh....@Gnostic will come back and address the replies ...the seed of curiosity growing in his mind is a powerful force and Kindled easily.

aboutime
04-02-2015, 04:32 PM
Ladies and Gentlemen...meet FRED PHELPS Sr. Speaking to all of us, here at DP from the

deepest, darkest recesses of Brimstone.

Abbey Marie
04-02-2015, 07:40 PM
Hey Gnostic, I just got home from our church's somber and moving Tennabrae service, and I realized something: I can't recall feeling sorrier for anyone than I do for you.
Go ahead and tell me again how we Believers are blind fools. It will just make me feel more pity for you. And... Happy Easter.

04-03-2015, 01:40 AM

Regards
DL

And why should we treat a woman or homosexual differently? We all obtain our salvation through faith in Christ and repentance from our sins. We all need to be born again of the Spirit and put off our natural man.

04-03-2015, 01:43 AM

I go where the sick are.

Regards
DL

Maybe you should heal yourself first.

Gnostic Christian Bishop
04-03-2015, 05:27 AM
And why should we treat a woman or homosexual differently? We all obtain our salvation through faith in Christ and repentance from our sins. We all need to be born again of the Spirit and put off our natural man.

God's rain and sunshine falls on all equally, so why think men are any better or should have a higher position than women and gays?

We put a blindfold on lady justice to prevent such discrimination without just case.

Why are you taking that blindfold off?

Regards
DL

Gnostic Christian Bishop
04-03-2015, 05:32 AM
Maybe you should heal yourself first.

If I need medicine, why are most here giving me vinegar?

Most preach love but show hate.

Look at any thing I have written.

Most here fear to engage in debate and discussion because they know they cannot justify their positions.

Regards
DL

Gnostic Christian Bishop
04-03-2015, 05:35 AM
Hey Gnostic, I just got home from our church's somber and moving Tennabrae service, and I realized something: I can't recall feeling sorrier for anyone than I do for you.
Go ahead and tell me again how we Believers are blind fools. It will just make me feel more pity for you. And... Happy Easter.

A senior admin who just post a goading post without content.

How pathetic this site is turning out to be.

Regards
DL

jimnyc
04-03-2015, 06:11 AM
A senior admin who just post a goading post without content.

How pathetic this site is turning out to be.

Regards
DL

And I'm the owner, and I'm a total and complete asshole. I'll goad and point out what an asshole you are and completely avoid the subject you try to troll. If you think I am pathetic, or this site, feel free to go here instead - http://lmgtfy.com/?q=fuck+yourself

Or a direct link (http://www.amishrakefight.org/gfy/)

Gnostic Christian Bishop
04-03-2015, 06:33 AM
Perfect. You do my work for me.

Regards
DL

jimnyc
04-03-2015, 06:36 AM
Perfect. You do my work for me.

Regards
DL

Trolling is easy. Any Canadian with 1/4 of a brain can do it. You don't impress anyone with your copy and pasted crap all over the place. You're a legend in your own mind. The rest of us know you're a troll, as are likely the other places you copy and paste your drivel.

Jeff
04-03-2015, 06:58 AM
If ignored it will leave !!!

This guy comes to get a rise, when he no longer gets people to take the bait he will find another place to troll, time to say goodbye and God Bless.

04-03-2015, 02:52 PM
God's rain and sunshine falls on all equally, so why think men are any better or should have a higher position than women and gays?

We put a blindfold on lady justice to prevent such discrimination without just case.

Why are you taking that blindfold off?

Regards
DL

I'm not. You are by arguing that somehow they should be excused of repentance and the other conditions of eternal life. Why should we excuse them from the need to be born again?

04-03-2015, 02:55 PM

Most here fear to engage in debate and discussion because they know they cannot justify their positions.

Regards
DL

No one has shown any reluctance to engage in debate and discussion. It be nice if you listened to what we said.

Also most haven't claimed any attempt to heal you. But if you want to heal others you should heal yourself first. Use the atonement and your eyes will be opened.

aboutime
04-03-2015, 05:09 PM
No one has shown any reluctance to engage in debate and discussion. It be nice if you listened to what we said.

Also most haven't claimed any attempt to heal you. But if you want to heal others you should heal yourself first. Use the atonement and your eyes will be opened.

Not to mention...THERE IS NO CURE for the ignorance, hatred, or stupidity from Gnostic.

Gnostic Christian Bishop
04-04-2015, 11:29 AM
I'm not. You are by arguing that somehow they should be excused of repentance and the other conditions of eternal life. Why should we excuse them from the need to be born again?

Your zeal has you putting les in my mouth. Stop it.

Who are you to say who needs to repent just because they are women or gays?
I that not as God created them?

Bishop Spong has something to say about being born again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SF6I5VSZVqc

Regards
DL

Gnostic Christian Bishop
04-04-2015, 11:33 AM

I take it you mean Jesus' vicarious atonement.

So all I need do is accept as moral the punishment of the innocent instead of the guilty.

No thanks. I reject your satanic tenet just as all moral men will.

Regards
DL

Gunny
04-04-2015, 02:33 PM
I take it you mean Jesus' vicarious atonement.

So all I need do is accept as moral the punishment of the innocent instead of the guilty.

No thanks. I reject your satanic tenet just as all moral men will.

Regards
DL

You're calling someone else satanic?

Rich.

04-05-2015, 11:39 PM
Your zeal has you putting les in my mouth. Stop it.

Who are you to say who needs to repent just because they are women or gays?
I that not as God created them?

Bishop Spong has something to say about being born again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SF6I5VSZVqc

Regards
DL

I know they need to repent because everyone needs to repent and be born again or they cannot enter into the kingdom of God.

revelarts
04-06-2015, 07:37 AM
Regards
DL

DL If you were an honest debater it might be a discussion but you evade basic rebuts, ignore basic scripture references but promote others as accurate representation of God, you make up your own definitions of words and morals. And refuse to be open and honest about your own beliefs when asked to explain them.

People have honestly tried to discuss with you nearly every time you've returned. But you come back here again and again (often with the same assertions) only to piss on christianity, then complain about no one showing you love?

DL It's very hard to love a porcupine.

And doesn't really seem that you really want to engage in debate and discussion DL.

Gnostic Christian Bishop
04-06-2015, 09:56 AM
Thanks for the lies.

Regard
DL

aboutime
04-06-2015, 02:34 PM
Comical, and very funny aspect of this thread by now is. How convinced Gnostic really is that any of us actually pay any REAL attention to his words here.

It's actually more like constantly being told the same Joke, over, and over, and over again. Much like the definition of Insanity, where Gnostic keeps doing the same things, and keeps getting the same FAILED results.

A real HOOT!:laugh2:

revelarts
04-07-2015, 07:17 AM
Thanks for the lies.

Regard
DL

what lies Gnostic?
you called me lair before and couldn't prove it.
Is it moral to call people lairs who aren't?
Your not an honest person DL.

Gunny
04-07-2015, 11:59 AM
Thanks for the lies.

Regard
DL

Uh huh. Try looking at your avatar. Who's lying?

LongTermGuy
04-07-2015, 01:24 PM

*Finish him off gunny....once... and for all....:laugh:

Jeff
04-08-2015, 07:17 AM

*Finish him off gunny....once... and for all....:laugh:

Does that avatar make him a liar or just a complete Idiot ?

Gnostic Christian Bishop
04-09-2015, 09:36 AM

:lame2:

Jealousy is ugly.

Matthew 10: 16 Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves.

Genesis 3;3 Now the serpent was more subtil than any beast of the field which the Lord God had made.

Regards
DL

NightTrain
04-09-2015, 09:53 AM
It's funny to watch how helpless he is when the conversation goes 'off script' and Gnostic can't copy-n-paste his responses.

:popcorn:

Abbey Marie
04-09-2015, 10:39 AM
:lame2:

Jealousy is ugly.

Matthew 10: 16 Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves.

Genesis 3;3 Now the serpent was more subtil than any beast of the field which the Lord God had made.

Regards
DL

Lol, a guy who denies the Christian God, yet quotes the Christian Bible to support his arguments [shakes head].

aboutime
04-09-2015, 03:41 PM
Based on the recent conversations shown on tv, and reported on FEW press sources that exposed the obvious hatred for Christians in Washington.

I am convinced Gnostic is Obama's ALTER-EGO-OF-HATE.

Gunny
04-09-2015, 04:24 PM
Based on the recent conversations shown on tv, and reported on FEW press sources that exposed the obvious hatred for Christians in Washington.

I am convinced Gnostic is Obama's ALTER-EGO-OF-HATE.

I think he IS Obama.:laugh:

04-11-2015, 12:53 AM
Nah he couldn't be. Obama is too busy playing golf.

aboutime
04-11-2015, 05:14 PM
Nah he couldn't be. Obama is too busy playing golf.

Right you are. And Obama is the only person who plays with NO BALLS! (literally)