PDA

View Full Version : `.....Farrakhan Tells Black Soldiers To Desert For The Day Of Judgment For Whites`

LongTermGuy
03-06-2015, 09:43 PM
Quote:

<tbody>
`Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan made a fiery speech Sunday in which he warned whites that a “day of judgment” is coming to avenge their “evil” and that African Americans serving in the armed forces should immediately withdraw and fight for their communities instead.

In an address given at the Nation of Islam’s headquarters in Chicago, Farrakhan claimed whites have oppressed blacks for hundreds of years and a reckoning is due for the “iniquities of their fathers,” the NOI publication Final Call reports.

“When a man has done that kind of evil, they are long gone and dead, but they’ve produced offspring, and it doesn’t seem like the offspring are better than those that did the evil because the children are doing the same things as their fathers,” the firebrand minister said.

Quoting scripture, Farrakhan said, “Prepare slaughter for the children for the iniquities of their fathers.”

He particularly singled out the recent, high-profile police shootings of Michael Brown and Tamir Rice as a sign of continuing white oppression of blacks. These shootings served as the justification for Farrakhan’s demand that black soldiers desert the military.`

</tbody>

http://cdn01.dailycaller.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/Farrakhan-e1424715237271.jpg

http://dailycaller.com/2015/03/05/fa...nt-for-whites/ (http://dailycaller.com/2015/03/05/farrakhan-tells-black-soldiers-to-desert-for-the-day-of-judgment-for-whites/)

LongTermGuy
03-06-2015, 09:46 PM
`.....The Islamics are trying everything.....Trying to divide our nation by getting the blacks to fight the whites.

Same crap that Obama "and crew" been trying to do. Funny how he and the Islamics / black racists are saying the same thing.....`

revelarts
03-07-2015, 06:49 AM
Did he say this before or after he got up a line for people to sign up to his Scientology Classes for an undisclosed amount of money? business is business ya know.

Look there are some people Blacks take with a huge grain of salt if they take them seriously at all, Farrakhan is one of those. And his brand of Islam is considered a cult by mainstream islamic standards.
That's one reason Malcolm X left.

But you can find clips of Farrakhan saying similar things on Tuesdays and Fridays with a side bean pies for the past 30+ years. This is not news. or a sign of some new insidious Islamic divisive plan. It's what Farrakhan does for a living.

LTG, seems to me you're only fueling unfounded fears in white Americans,
creating the imagined divisions among blacks and whites, Islam and America that you say you are warning against.

LongTermGuy
03-07-2015, 08:37 AM
[QUOTE=revelarts

LTG, seems to me you're only fueling unfounded fears in white Americans,
creating the imagined divisions among blacks and whites, Islam and America that you say you are warning against.[/QUOTE]

*I see a interesting story and I post it...*revelarts...should I have not? Dont like it ignore it...or talk to Jim about "controlling" what type of stories should be allowed on this site...maybe he can make you a special `Mod` and you can delete what `you feel` is not suitable...

Until then....**Farrakhan or anyone else makes news....I will continue to let all know about it....

Perianne
03-07-2015, 09:06 AM
I wonder if Farrakhan would taste good? :)

http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?48883-Black-People-Taste-Better

Jeff
03-07-2015, 09:12 AM
I wonder if Farrakhan would taste good? :)

http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?48883-Black-People-Taste-Better

Naa that dark meat is dry and tough already, it's over cooked before the cooking even started :laugh:

jimnyc
03-07-2015, 09:23 AM
What bugs me the most? This scumbag still draws crowds. Why in the world would one person even walk behind this piece of trash, or listen to him speak?

revelarts
03-07-2015, 10:07 AM
*I see a interesting story and I post it...*revelarts...should I have not? Dont like it ignore it...or talk to Jim about "controlling" what type of stories should be allowed on this site...maybe he can make you a special `Mod` and you can delete what `you feel` is not suitable...

Until then....**Farrakhan or anyone else makes news....I will continue to let all know about it....

it's called debate policy.
I didn't ask you to STOP, i told you what i thought was your effect.
Seems to me we don't all have to agree before we make comments.

if you don't like my opinion fine.
But if you post publicly seems you should be cool with frank public response.

Abbey Marie
03-07-2015, 10:15 AM
Will there be a day of judgment for the Africans who sold their own people into slavery?

Will there be a day of judgment for all people of other races who have been enslaved since time began?

LongTermGuy
03-07-2015, 03:20 PM
What bugs me the most? This scumbag still draws crowds. Why in the world would one person even walk behind this piece of trash, or listen to him speak?

`obama won both "elections" and continues to have followers...to this day....many folks are drawn to all types of trash......and will listen and follow it....Trash is dangerous....`

tailfins
03-07-2015, 03:23 PM

I would attend for the entertainment value, just as I would watch the Phelps family make fools of themselves.

LongTermGuy
03-07-2015, 03:27 PM
it's called debate policy.
I didn't ask you to STOP, i told you what i thought was your effect.
Seems to me we don't all have to agree before we make comments.

if you don't like my opinion fine.
But if you post publicly seems you should be cool with frank public response.

*Good I gave you my opinion.....again folks should be aware of "trash" like Farrakhan.....and his threats....he has many fools that believe in him which makes him dangerous....Then...you should be cool with it when I post about dangerous people on a public forum.....

LongTermGuy
03-07-2015, 04:29 PM
......How many blacks in this country feel the same as Farrakhan?
....How many welcome Islam into this country?
...How many will side with the Islamic terrorists?

*Farrakhan is a dangerous man.

*Lucky for him that he's on the same side as Obama...or Obama would have sent the IRS after him too.....Black 'Christians' go to church every Sunday and hear a message about what?...Mostly about men..and how they are victims. Then they go to the polls every Tuesday and vote for everything they should have heard was evil Sunday and against everything that is not evil.

...They (many) have been thoroughly dumbed down... and let others do most of their thinking for them. They are allowing themselves to be marched right into the gates of hell by so called "preachers" who they trust with their very souls.

*....Islam is taking hold in Americas prisons because blacks feel they are disadvantaged because of racism. That's a belief of Islam and all the talk about crusaders. **This whole "white privilege" schtick is (part of the overall effort) going to make blacks feel even more downtrodden. They don't want to hear anything about what they can do if they chose. They want to hear why they cannot and who is to blame. Islam can provide just that.

Blacks in America are ripe for the picking for Islam conversion and when the times comes... they will be very easy to convert. Many already sympathize with muslims and share many of the same beliefs and hatreds.`

aboutime
03-07-2015, 08:25 PM

Jim. Totally agree with you on all counts about this scumball, but. Like Obama, Holder, Jackson, and Sharpton. Louie takes advantage of the Uninformed, Uneducated, Nearly Illiterate, Ignorant, and Easily led who always follow because they are UNABLE to lead. They always pick the easier choice of the one who speaks the loudest, and impresses the Uneducated with words they are convinced..SMARTER people than they are, would never lie to them, no matter what they say, or promise.
That's how HATRED succeeds, and has always succeeded in History. Convince the easily led to believe the lies, and you RULE them until they KILL THEMSELVES.

namvet
03-08-2015, 09:43 AM
just another racist coon. lookie at all the hoodie. bang bang and bang. ratta tat tat shoot em in the back :boom2:

aboutime
03-08-2015, 04:01 PM
All of Farrakhan's kids also look like they could be Obama's...
http://icansayit.com/images/obampantsaggy.jpg

Love watchin' them run from the cops, and TRIPPEN over their drawers....:beer: