PDA

View Full Version : Black People Taste Better?

Perianne
03-07-2015, 08:52 AM
From the Ferguson report, issued by the DOJ:

The Report concludes that in every dog bite incident reported, the person bitten was black.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2015/03/04/the-12-key-highlights-from-the-dojs-scathing-ferguson-report/

Pretty much all the people that have regularly practiced cannibalism are black.

Perhaps black people taste better? Does anyone have any experience with this?

:)

Jeff
03-07-2015, 09:05 AM
I must admit I like the dark meat on both chicken and turkey, but it has to be the day the meat is cooked or it tends to fry out. :laugh:

jimnyc
03-07-2015, 09:21 AM
They point out so many instances where blacks were MORE of a target of sorts. Would ANY of it be explained by the fact that the blacks committed the majority of the crimes? I'm not saying it explains everything, but lets not lose sight of that fact and think that the police are 100% wrong here. They should be held accountable for what they did wrong - just as those committing crimes should be held accountable.

revelarts
03-07-2015, 10:10 AM
denials and racial jokes.

sad.

jimnyc
03-07-2015, 10:14 AM
denials and racial jokes.

sad.

Where is there denial? Is pointing out that there still remains guilty individuals, on top of any DOJ report, somehow denial of anything in the report?

revelarts
03-07-2015, 11:05 AM
Where is there denial? Is pointing out that there still remains guilty individuals, on top of any DOJ report, somehow denial of anything in the report?

well maybe denial was a bad choice of words.
just seems sad to me that the 1st reactions is to try to find ways to make the police seem better than the report indicates before voicing any serious consideration or listing the police problems sited.

And or assuming fault with the black people without any back-up to help clear some of the stink of the cops documented actions.

you mention we can't assume that the police are 100% in the wrong. WTH? who claimed that Jim.
Look police no matter how bad, do catch real criminals and write real tickets from time to time even in warlord run countries. So that really goes without saying. No one says EVERYTHING they did was wrong all the time. the problem has been they've denied ANY wrong doing. Some here have said that police are in the right 99.9% of the time. But the facts are showing that they are not close to that. how far off is the question. No one expects 100% either way.

But one of the items up front in the report is the push FROM THE TOP for cops to get more revenue in by ticketing.
If that's not a sign of 100% participation in bad policing I'm not sure what is. and that's just one issue.

But the subject here in international news area of the bord is ---blacks taste good and maybe blacks deserved some of it.---

sad.

I ask some of you to try a mental exercise.
switch the words Blacks with Irish if your imagination allows.
if you switch the word Blacks with Jews, how does the report come across.

Maybe Jews taste better?

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
03-07-2015, 11:10 AM
I prefer Asian/ Pacific Islander, myself. ;)
And I had better or she will beat me.- :laugh: --Tyr

Kathianne
03-07-2015, 11:56 AM
I don't think that what's happening in Ferguson and other municipalities around the country is necessarily racism, but it is discrimination against the poor. This article lays it out quite well, with more policing and issuing of tickets/fines in poor areas, while not so much in well-to-do areas:

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/415041/injustice-doj-uncovered-ferguson-wasnt-racism-ian-tuttle

by IAN TUTTLE March 6, 2015 6:35 PM Predatory government burdens the most vulnerable. Occasionally even a blind squirrel finds a nut. And so, Eric Holder’s Justice Department has found an injustice. Only it’s not the one they think.

The Department of Justice’s “Investigation of the Ferguson Police Department,” released this week, has been widely touted as incontrovertible evidence that Ferguson law enforcement is systemically racist, its Jim Crow–era animus expressed in policing practices targeting Ferguson’s majority-black population — this even though the Justice Department declined to charge Darren Wilson for a civil-rights violation in the shooting death of Michael Brown. Moreover, it is “important to understand [the] Ferguson Report not as an aberration, but how white supremacy actually works.” So tweeted The Atlantic’s Ta-Nehisi Coates. No doubt the report will feature prominently in discussions of this weekend’s commemoration of the 50th anniversary of Selma’s Bloody Sunday.

But the report is hardly unassailable. As Manhattan Institute scholar Heather Mac Donald and many others have noted, the “disparate impact” criterion on which the report heavily relies compares the number of police interactions with blacks to the black population, when the meaningful statistic is the number of police interactions compared to the number of black lawbreakers. The report pointedly neglects that question. Of course, this is not to say racism is nonexistent in Ferguson. Certain bits of the corroborating evidence for the report’s allegations — noxious e-mails from Ferguson officials, for example, and the lack of disciplinary action taken against their senders — are repugnant.

But what the material in the report reveals is less a culture of racial animus than one of predatory government: “Ferguson’s law enforcement practices,” states the report, “are shaped by the City’s focus on revenue rather than by public safety needs.” In the interest of expanding its treasury, Ferguson has employed its police department — 58 officers, policing a town of 21,000 — as an enforcer of the myriad municipal regulations that, rigorously enforced, nickel-and-dime the citizenry to the local government’s benefit. This is the injustice on which the Justice Department has stumbled, which helps to explain the city’s racial tensions — and which merits urgent correction.

revelarts
03-07-2015, 01:09 PM
I don't think that what's happening in Ferguson and other municipalities around the country is necessarily racism, but it is discrimination against the poor. This article lays it out quite well, with more policing and issuing of tickets/fines in poor areas, while not so much in well-to-do areas:

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/415041/injustice-doj-uncovered-ferguson-wasnt-racism-ian-tuttle

Why should we assume that it's not racism though Kath? If we're just making assumptions about the motives for the predatory policing. why give them the benny of the doubt? especially if we have evidence for racism via police e-mails.

here's another question. Does using dogs on blacks only add to the revenue?
It just seems a bit contrived to try and try and try to dismiss or minimize the racial aspects here.

There are other cities where some police are out of control, and the population is mainly white. I've posted various incidents along that line as well. but in this case to try and explain it all away as just poverty and corruption is not a balanced way to view it seems to me.

Should we claim that Louis Farakahn is primarily concerned about poverty and he's not REALLY into race, just a few statements here and there? Should we look and look for excuses for Farakahn instead of his racial statements and promote those and THE REAL issue that should be addresses and racial aspect dealt with but as a side show?

If some take it to far in the other direction they should be corrected as well, but minimizing the racial aspects don't make them go away. And moves no one closer to positive solutions addressing the issue.

Perianne
03-07-2015, 01:12 PM
But the subject here in international news area of the bord is ---blacks taste good and maybe blacks deserved some of it.---

sad.

I ask some of you to try a mental exercise.
switch the words Blacks with Irish if your imagination allows.
if you switch the word Blacks with Jews, how does the report come across.

Maybe Jews taste better?

relevarts, I apologize if I offended you. This was intended as a joke. You gotta admit, sometimes blacks make it soooo easy to joke about them. I think they feel the same way about us regular Americans. :)

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
03-07-2015, 01:17 PM

The promoted narrative doesn't have to be true , it just has to be sellable and advanced by the willing Obama enslaved/liberal media.
Keeping the pot stirred helps Obama so the media willingly lies and obliges.
Now DOJ had to admit no civil rights violation by the officer that shoot to scum criminal. Yet still the Obama admin pursues this to keep the unrest going.
This thing once promised to be the great unifier has done nothing but divide.
Yet the big question as to why he keeps dividing the nation is never asked nor is it pursued.....
The answer is he divides to weaken!!!
Which is exactly the opposite of the Oath of Office he took.
Not a damn positive thing about him is true IMHO.. Tyr

Kathianne
03-07-2015, 01:34 PM
Why should we assume that it's not racism though Kath? If we're just making assumptions about the motives for the predatory policing. why give them the benny of the doubt? especially if we have evidence for racism via police e-mails.

here's another question. Does using dogs on blacks only add to the revenue?
It just seems a bit contrived to try and try and try to dismiss or minimize the racial aspects here.

Very few things are as simple as they appear, certainly not these issues.

Some want to say there is 0 racism, not true. Others claim everything is racist, not true.

Until Obama's tenure, it appeared that institutional racism was down. Better policing overall, (the great exception being militarization of police), seemed to be growing.

Personally I believe, based upon both studies and daily readings that most police are trying to do their best to 'serve and protect.' Others disagree. Some will take an incident, not wait for facts and condemn the police. (Obama certainly fits that mold, along with Holder.)

I'm not saying, nor have I ever, that racism doesn't exist in the police community.

I am saying that other factors are more significant: crime rates of low income, young males. Sub-categories within said group.

Police focus on high crime areas-the gist of my OP in this thread.

The diversity of the community being policed. The more economically diverse, the more the police will focus on those areas that are 'high crime.' The more the municipality will spend resources to 'protect' the higher income areas-to create 'safe haven and tax base.' This is seen in street lighting, safety officers, and profiling.

Perianne
03-07-2015, 01:41 PM
Deleted by Perianne; bad taste.

revelarts
03-07-2015, 02:10 PM
Very few things are as simple as they appear, certainly not these issues.
Some want to say there is 0 racism, not true. Others claim everything is racist, not true.

Until Obama's tenure, it appeared that institutional racism was down. Better policing overall, (the great exception being militarization of police), seemed to be growing...

I'd suggest here that it just wasn't being brought to the larger publics attention. Reasonable Blacks have pointed it out consistently for decades to little press. During the Reagan, Bush, Clinton and Bush admins.
I blame Obama for a lot of things but to say that the pest control guy who brings the report CAUSED the all termite damage we're looking at is not fair.

again the idea that many southern white had about race in their day. "outside agitators stirring up all our good Negros"
the assumption for them was that there wasn't really a problem. when the reality was it wasn't a problem FOR THEM.

And your right the militrization of police has been going on across the board, as well as the lowering of standards of engagement.
Police whistle blower Serpico mentioned that he was trained to fire into the air before firing at a fleeing suspect or one not in dangerous proximity. He says that's gone out the window, with the new standard being save yourself at any cost.

Kathianne
03-07-2015, 02:13 PM
I'd suggest here that it just wasn't being brought to the larger publics attention. Reasonable Blacks have pointed it out consistently for decades to little press. During the Reagan, Bush, Clinton and Bush admins.
I blame Obama for a lot of things but to say that the pest control guy who brings the report CAUSED the all termite damage we're looking at is not fair.

again the idea that many southern white had about race in their day. "outside agitators stirring up all our good Negros"
the assumption for them was that there wasn't really a problem. when the reality was it wasn't a problem FOR THEM.

And your right the militrization of police has been going on across the board, as well as the lowering of standards of engagement.
Police whistle blower Serpico mentioned that he was trained to fire into the air before firing at a fleeing suspect or one not in dangerous proximity. He says that's gone out the window, with the new standard being save yourself at any cost.

We disagree, other than on militarization and probably on no-knock warrants. Hopefully respectfully.

jimnyc
03-07-2015, 02:27 PM
you mention we can't assume that the police are 100% in the wrong. WTH? who claimed that Jim.
Look police no matter how bad, do catch real criminals and write real tickets from time to time even in warlord run countries. So that really goes without saying. No one says EVERYTHING they did was wrong all the time. the problem has been they've denied ANY wrong doing. Some here have said that police are in the right 99.9% of the time. But the facts are showing that they are not close to that. how far off is the question. No one expects 100% either way.

I never claimed anyone said anything about 100%. I was simply making a statement, that while many things are pointed out about the department in Ferguson - that a ton of the crime and arrests are legit.

Speaking of claims, can you point out or link to who stated that the police are correct 99.9% of the time?

jimnyc
03-07-2015, 02:30 PM

Or perhaps - in areas that are predominantly black areas? That would explain a lot. Or in areas where the majority of crime IS by black folks and other minorities. While I do believe that racism and targeting exists, I also believe these folks are committing more crimes than in other areas.

Kathianne
03-07-2015, 03:14 PM
Or perhaps - in areas that are predominantly black areas? That would explain a lot. Or in areas where the majority of crime IS by black folks and other minorities. While I do believe that racism and targeting exists, I also believe these folks are committing more crimes than in other areas.

I'm pretty sure I covered that in a responding post, regarding crime states and poor, young, males.

tailfins
03-07-2015, 03:20 PM

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2015/03/04/the-12-key-highlights-from-the-dojs-scathing-ferguson-report/

That's actually false. Tupi and other Indians in the Amazon region ate their enemies centuries ago. There may even be uncontacted groups in the Amazon who still practice it. Imagine if a Zippo lighter were to save your life in a way you didn't imagine.

LongTermGuy
03-07-2015, 10:42 PM

"The Report concludes that in every dog bite incident reported, the person bitten was black."

`Not all `Doggs` are stupid....Dogs Know.................

http://power-pet.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/german_shepherd___eye__wallpaper__by_dorcimetal-d5t0sht2.jpg

Perianne
05-18-2015, 03:57 PM

"A Nigerian restaurant has reportedly been shut down for cooking human flesh and serving it to customers."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3084326/Nigerian-restaurant-shut-serving-HUMAN-flesh-bags-containing-human-heads-bleeding.html

Gunny
05-18-2015, 04:02 PM

Sure. Blacks and whites SMELL different. Not racist, a fact. Just like blacks don't want to admit they commit the crimes, they won't accept the fact that while committing those crimes white people's dogs will go after them.

Black people's and Mexican's dogs are the same. They don't like white people. So I'd have to say that perhaps the whites aren't committing enough crimes.

Perianne
05-18-2015, 04:10 PM
Sure. Blacks and whites SMELL different. Not racist, a fact. Just like blacks don't want to admit they commit the crimes, they won't accept the fact that while committing those crimes white people's dogs will go after them.

Black people's and Mexican's dogs are the same. They don't like white people. So I'd have to say that perhaps the whites aren't committing enough crimes.

This gives me an idea for a new thread. Thanks, Gunny!

Gunny
05-18-2015, 04:37 PM
This gives me an idea for a new thread. Thanks, Gunny!

I hope I won't regret this. :laugh:

LongTermGuy
05-18-2015, 04:42 PM
I hope I won't regret this. :laugh:

`Thanks Gunny! beer sprayed all over my damn keyboard!:rolleyes:

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Gunny
05-18-2015, 04:47 PM
`Thanks Gunny! beer sprayed all over my damn keyboard!:rolleyes:

So she owes you a keyboard too? I want the glow in the dark MF-er with BIG letters. :)

LongTermGuy
05-18-2015, 06:37 PM
So she owes you a keyboard too? I want the glow in the dark MF-er with BIG letters. :)

I want the action keyboard...sends a message...it can reach out and touch....:laugh2:

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41NQPQGiedL._SX300_.jpg
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-7vTDclRZM2o/ThcuTeaAsgI/AAAAAAAAAY0/b2fExBBFid0/s1600/a-punch-in-the-face.jpg

DLT
05-18-2015, 07:09 PM

All I know is.....when I had boxers, they always started barking (and they rarely barked) furiously whenever a black male was near. It got embarrassing when I pulled up at a service station I frequented (back then they had full service) and the dogs would go crazy. Oddly enough, the black guy attendant didn't seem to mind and wasn't afraid of them.

Perianne
05-18-2015, 07:45 PM
All I know is.....when I had boxers, they always started barking (and they rarely barked) furiously whenever a black male was near. It got embarrassing when I pulled up at a service station I frequented (back then they had full service) and the dogs would go crazy. Oddly enough, the black guy attendant didn't seem to mind and wasn't afraid of them.

http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/2475/stink.jpg

Gunny
05-18-2015, 07:56 PM

Boxers are very over-protective of girls and kids. I bet if that attendant had raised a hand at you, he'd mind. :)

Jeff
05-19-2015, 07:49 AM
Dogs see black and white, a dog that has been raised by white folks will usually go crazy when they see a black person ( or vice verse ) because the color is different, the different color is foreign to them and it causes them to do there thing, a dog that is a watch dog (aggressive ) is going to get very protective. A dog that is laid back will usually just bark.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
05-19-2015, 08:00 AM
Dogs see black and white, a dog that has been raised by white folks will usually go crazy when they see a black person ( or vice verse ) because the color is different, the different color is foreign to them and it causes them to do there thing, a dog that is a watch dog (aggressive ) is going to get very protective. A dog that is laid back will usually just bark.
Dogs, see or rather discern evil , thats why they are man's best friend. Believe it or not people send out vibes that dogs in particular can sense..
I should get another dog but just can not.. --Tyr

aboutime
05-19-2015, 05:13 PM
http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/2475/stink.jpg

Perianne. Where in the world did you get the FIRST public photo of Obama's father?

Now we fully understand why so many people in America (both Black and White) call Obama a Bastard!:laugh:

(p.s. That's the odor of KFC!) (It's a joke...to all who will call me a racist) (At least I didn't lower myself to the CHRIS ROCK level, and use the Overused N word)

Jeff
05-20-2015, 06:19 AM
Dogs, see or rather discern evil , thats why they are man's best friend. Believe it or not people send out vibes that dogs in particular can sense..
I should get another dog but just can not.. --Tyr

This is very true, I have raised Rotts and now Bully's and Jim can back me on my story. All the dogs I had where friendly, my female Rott Winnie ( short for Winchester ) thought she was a poodle, but 2 different times she didn't attack but wouldn't let someone stand up, one was a guy we called Eggy that I never trusted ( I didn't trust him so either did the dog ) My sister was actually watching Winnie as we had just moved back to NJ and didn't have a place that would allow dogs as of yet, Eggy came to visit but when he went to stand Winnie layed her head in his lap and just groweled, another time I was at work and my EX wife said Winnie was backing up and then running full speed into the back door of the house ( trying to blow it open ) come to find out there was a drunk old black man in my back yard, he probably wasn't going to hurt anyone but Winnie was doing her job.

Now the male I had Renegade was 165lbs of all man, I believe I have told the story about the cops collar but the other story would be were I had him on a lead, we where cooking a Hog and had a few friends over, one guy I didn't know well but just didn't like, he rubbed me wrong, well he walked towards me and Renegade lunged at him, you could hear teeth snapping but I pulled him away in time, again the dog felt my distrust for this person.

Perianne
05-27-2015, 08:05 PM
Dogs love biting black people:

Police officer 'dragged into the woods to be killed by three men' saved when his K-9 chases after him and sends the attackers running.

Deputy Todd Frazier of Long Beach, Mississippi, pulled over last Monday night to check on a car with the driver passed out in the front seat

He was quickly ambushed by the driver and two other men who dragged him in the woods to 'slit his throat'
He was able to unlock the backdoor of his squad car from his key chain and release K-9 Lucas, who bit at least one man and scared attackers off
The men, who drove off in a Town Car, are still at large
Frazier suffered multiple bodily injuries and a two-and-a-half-inch cut to his forehead from what a doctor believes was a box cutter

The dog bit at least one of the attackers before they ran off, jumping into the Town Car Frazier first stopped to inspect and speeding away from the scene.

American hero!

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/05/27/02/2918C93E00000578-3098409-K_9_Lucas-a-17_1432691686820.jpg

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3098409/Police-officer-dragged-woods-killed-three-men-saved-K-9-chases-sends-attackers-running.html#ixzz3bOHnbVCC