PDA

View Full Version : `And so it begins...........`

LongTermGuy
03-08-2015, 09:48 PM
`Planet Fitness expels member over gender identity issue`

`A Michigan woman lost her Planet Fitness membership over the "inappropriate" manner in which she complained about a transgender woman in the locker room, a gym spokeswoman said.`

"This is all new to me. I didn't go out to specifically bash a transgender person that day. I was taken aback by the situation," Cormier told CNN. "This is about me and how I felt unsafe. I should feel safe in there."

The mother of two says she was acting out of concern for her safety and the privacy of other female gym members when she raised the issue on Saturday, February 28.

She went to the front desk after someone who looked like a "man" entered the women's locker room while she was changing.
"I wanted to know why there was a man in the women's locker room," she told CNN. "He looked like a man, and that's what stopped me in my tracks."

http://www.cnn.com/2015/03/07/living...ber/index.html (http://www.cnn.com/2015/03/07/living/feat-planet-fitness-transgender-member/index.html)

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
03-09-2015, 05:44 AM
`Planet Fitness expels member over gender identity issue`

`A Michigan woman lost her Planet Fitness membership over the "inappropriate" manner in which she complained about a transgender woman in the locker room, a gym spokeswoman said.`

"This is all new to me. I didn't go out to specifically bash a transgender person that day. I was taken aback by the situation," Cormier told CNN. "This is about me and how I felt unsafe. I should feel safe in there."

The mother of two says she was acting out of concern for her safety and the privacy of other female gym members when she raised the issue on Saturday, February 28.

She went to the front desk after someone who looked like a "man" entered the women's locker room while she was changing.
"I wanted to know why there was a man in the women's locker room," she told CNN. "He looked like a man, and that's what stopped me in my tracks."

http://www.cnn.com/2015/03/07/living...ber/index.html (http://www.cnn.com/2015/03/07/living/feat-planet-fitness-transgender-member/index.html)

The liberals want this orgy type set up with no decent morals allowed!
This is why I detest any liberal--they are scum because they are against decency, American culture and this nation that was founded on Judeo-Christian principles..
If we have a revolution here I know which group should be eliminated first, errrrr I mean "reprogrammed"--;)--Tyr

Jeff
03-09-2015, 06:21 AM
The liberals want this orgy type set up with no decent morals allowed!
This is why I detest any liberal--they are scum because they are against decency, American culture and this nation that was founded on Judeo-Christian principles..
If we have a revolution here I know which group should be eliminated first, errrrr I mean "reprogrammed"--;)--Tyr

They have no Morals, anything considered normal they are against, but when the pervert in the locker room decides to rape some poor woman in there because he happens to see the promise land and gets all excited than the Libs will have a fit about that, well at least the female and feminine Libs, well OK Libs. :laugh:

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
03-09-2015, 06:31 AM
They have no Morals, anything considered normal they are against, but when the pervert in the locker room decides to rape some poor woman in there because he happens to see the promise land and gets all excited than the Libs will have a fit about that, well at least the female and feminine Libs, well OK Libs. :laugh:
Liberals are like maggots, they want to live in and eat shit. Then when we that are not insane complain about that insanity they call us cavemen and pat themselves on the back for being so enlightened that they can eat shit and glorify in doing so!
SOB's are a plague upon the earth my friend. And they are so stupid that they defend, appease, and promote the muslims that will kill every damn one of them when/if they get control. Just about the only good thing the ffing muslims would do IMHO. -TYR