PDA

View Full Version : Activists say airstrike hits Islamic State-held oil refinery

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
03-09-2015, 06:54 AM
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/activists-say-airstrike-hits-islamic-state-held-oil-refinery/ar-AA9xSYh?ocid=iehp

Activists say airstrike hits Islamic State-held oil refinery

Associated Press
2 hrs ago

BEIRUT — Activists say airstrikes by a U.S.-led coalition hit a Syrian oil refinery held by the Islamic State group.

Activists say the strikes late Sunday night targeted a refinery near the Turkish-Syrian border outside the town of Tel Abyad.

The Syrian activist group Raqqa is Being Slaughtered Silently posted a video purporting to depict the strikes, showing an enormous fireball. The video could not be immediately verified, though it corresponded with Associated Press reporting about the attack.

The Britain-based Syrian Observatory for Human Rights also reported the strikes, estimating they killed about 30 people. The other group offered no casualty figure.

The Islamic State group, which controls about a third of Syria and Iraq, sells black-market oil to fund its conquests. The U.S.-led coalition did not immediately report the strike.

Obviously these people have just discovered the air campaign waged against the Axis powers in World War Two!
Now tell me why it took this long to hit their money making , war funding operations of ISIS!
Could it be the obamabastard meddling in military operations of not only our efforts but that of other players against ISIS.
We have the ability to bomb them into the stone age in a matter of a few weeks, so why don't we???
I'll tell ya why. Because the Obama will not allow it.. Now ask yourselves why he will not allow it.
And then try to figure out exactly who this ffing traitor really bats for while you are at it. I HAVE DONE SO LONG AGO! -Tyr