PDA

View Full Version : I don't get mad

Bilgerat
03-11-2015, 11:35 AM
I do prepare for retaliation tho

During the wee hours of the morning, someone hit my mailbox post, shearing it in half.

The SOB knew what happened, they stuck the box (with what was left of the post) back in the hole!

No note to say oops, no note to say sorry, no note at all.

Okay, war's declared.

I just finished getting my new box up. The post has gone from a 3 X 3 to a pressure treated 6 X 6.

I sunk it another foot in the ground, then dumped a 60lb bag of sakrete around the post, followed by the sandy soil that came out of the hole.

Go ahead and hit that ya bastards!

Gunny
03-11-2015, 11:51 AM
I do prepare for retaliation tho

During the wee hours of the morning, someone hit my mailbox post, shearing it in half.

The SOB knew what happened, they stuck the box (with what was left of the post) back in the hole!

No note to say oops, no note to say sorry, no note at all.

Okay, war's declared.

I just finished getting my new box up. The post has gone from a 3 X 3 to a pressure treated 6 X 6.

I sunk it another foot in the ground, then dumped a 60lb bag of sakrete around the post, followed by the sandy soil that came out of the hole.

Go ahead and hit that ya bastards!

I think they'll pay more in damages than you will. :laugh2:

LongTermGuy
03-11-2015, 12:45 PM
:laugh:

http://www.gibraltarmailboxes.com/images/products/LHCOOOV01gibraltarmailboxes.jpg

gabosaurus
03-11-2015, 12:53 PM
You need to treat your new mailbox like banks treat those money satchels that they give to bandits. Someone hits the mailbox and gets paint all over their vehicle. It would make it easier for you to track them down.