PDA

View Full Version : `The surging dollar is a signal that a colossal financial event is just around....`

LongTermGuy
03-14-2015, 05:25 PM
Quote:

<tbody>
`The dollar is set for its strongest quarterly strengthening since 1992, according to Bank of America, a good sign that a rate hike is around the corner.

When markets expect that US interest rates will be hiked, it typically strengthens the dollar. That's because people rush to change other currencies into dollars — they can make more money in dollar-denominated investments. The higher demand for the US currency drives its value up.

In the past, significant dollar gains against other currencies have pretty much happened only during periods of extreme financial or geopolitical distress.

The last four large dollar shocks in the past 45 years have been symptoms of huge financial events: the collapse of Lehman, Britain's panicky ejection from the European Exchange Rate Mechanism (ERM) in 1992, the first Gulf War, and Paul Volcker's shock rate hikes in the early 1980s.`

</tbody>

http://www.businessinsider.com/stron...te-hike-2015-3 (http://www.businessinsider.com/strong-dollar-is-a-signal-of-a-major-market-event-rate-hike-2015-3)

`Other ominous signs and portents are in the air......`

LongTermGuy
03-14-2015, 05:26 PM
`.....Double digit inflation is just around the corner. They've been holding it back for about 15 years and the dam is about to burst.

*Inflation is going up.... taxes are going up...prices are going up...unemployment is going up and your standard of living is going down, down, down.`

fj1200
03-14-2015, 10:27 PM
`Other ominous signs and portents are in the air......`

Meh.

`.....Double digit inflation is just around the corner. They've been holding it back for about 15 years and the dam is about to burst.

*Inflation is going up.... taxes are going up...prices are going up...unemployment is going up and your standard of living is going down, down, down.`

Unlikely.

The former doesn't suggest the latter.

LongTermGuy
03-15-2015, 12:50 AM
Meh.

Unlikely.

The former doesn't suggest the latter.

*we will see... `they` can only print so much and continue to do what they do...before stupid things happen....and leftist are stupid....Their sensitive "emotions" keep them chasing Fail....over and over again....

fj1200
03-15-2015, 11:24 AM
*we will see... `they` can only print so much and continue to do what they do...before stupid things happen....and leftist are stupid....Their sensitive "emotions" keep them chasing Fail....over and over again....

:confused: The Federal Reserve is leftist? :unsure:

Drummond
03-15-2015, 12:54 PM

The differences between what's described here, and what's happening on my side of the Pond, could scarcely be starker.

In the UK .. our Conservatives embarked on their Austerity regime, started in 2010. Result .. inflation virtually zero, and predicted to become NEGATIVE inflation later this year. Taxes haven't risen recently, and indeed (though admittedly it'll be part of a pre-election 'sweetener'), our Chancellor will work to apply what he can do to reduce tax burdens.

The US, under Left-wing management, chooses to be more reckless in its spending plans than it should be. This is what our own Lefties got up to, until they were booted out of power. Conservatives, here, have been busily remedying our own fiscal weaknesses by applying a prudent, responsible, approach to financial management.

Lefties like to pretend that money grows on trees. Conservatives, living in the REAL world, act more responsibly. The UK was nearly bankrupted just a few years ago, and it's taken Conservatives to remedy their vandalism. Not with an easy remedy .. just the CORRECT one.

The sooner Obama the Vandal can be booted out, the better.

fj1200
03-15-2015, 01:18 PM
The differences between what's described here, and what's happening on my side of the Pond, could scarcely be starker.

Except that he didn't really describe anything accurately.

LongTermGuy
03-15-2015, 03:00 PM
:confused: The Federal Reserve is leftist? :unsure:

`...quit playing games........`o` has `his people` everywhere in power positions ...the ones that are not...fear for their jobs...look how disseminated our military is...American Generals being let go...etc......no agency works well anymore under `o`

DLT
03-15-2015, 03:36 PM
`...quit playing games........`o` has `his people` everywhere in power positions ...the ones that are not...fear for their jobs...look how disseminated our military is...American Generals being let go...etc......no agency works well anymore under `o`

I've been challenged on this hypothesis before...but.....

do you have any doubt whatsoever.....that if it were a Republican in the White House currently....

the Fed would have already claimed that they could no longer continue to print money and absolutely MUST raise interest rates....

for the good of the cheeldren!

If the Fed ain't leftist, they sure as hell know how to fake it good & plenty by propping up this leftist-contrived economy.

We're in a lose-lose scenario here. If the Fed continues to print money for the next two years, the debt will naturally continue to spiral out of control, the dollar value will continue to be decimated, and this unsustainable bubble we're in will be in even more danger of popping over the next two years. And even IF a Vatican-sanctioned miracle occurs and a Republican is elected in 2016, the fed will immediately stop printing money, raise interest rates and the stock market will tumble. And it will be all the dirty, mean, old nasty GOPer's fault (whoever he may be). Bank on it.

LongTermGuy
03-15-2015, 03:44 PM
I've been challenged on this hypothesis before...but.....

do you have any doubt whatsoever.....that if it were a Republican in the White House currently....

the Fed would have already claimed that they could no longer continue to print money and absolutely MUST raise interest rates....

for the good of the cheeldren!

If the Fed ain't leftist, they sure as hell know how to fake it good & plenty by propping up this leftist-contrived economy.

We're in a lose-lose scenario here. If the Fed continues to print money for the next two years, the debt will naturally continue to spiral out of control, the dollar value will continue to be decimated, and this unsustainable bubble we're in will be in even more danger of popping over the next two years. And even IF a Vatican-sanctioned miracle occurs and a Republican is elected in 2016, the fed will immediately stop printing money, raise interest rates and the stock market will tumble. And it will be all the dirty, mean, old nasty GOPer's fault (whoever he may be). Bank on it.

....A very bad recession is just around the corner but it won't be the end of the world or the country.

*And Obama "should" get most of the blame because it will be mostly his fault....Yes I know the "Liberal" media will cover for him..

In a worldwide currency war there are winners and losers...........we fit in one of the two categories (depending on ones point of view)

Actually everybody loses..........*or should say lost a long time ago.

DLT
03-15-2015, 03:47 PM
....A very bad recession is just around the corner but it won't be the end of the world or the country.

*And Obama "should" get most of the blame because it will be mostly his fault....Yes I know the "Liberal" media will cover for him..

In a worldwide currency war there are winners and losers...........we fit in one of the two categories (depending on ones point of view)

Actually everybody loses..........*or should say lost a long time ago.

If the recession happens on Obama's watch, the leftist media (Obama's media) will just blame the Republican Congress for it all. And the stuckonstupids of America will believe it.

LongTermGuy
03-15-2015, 03:50 PM
If the recession happens on Obama's watch, the leftist media (Obama's media) will just blame the Republican Congress for it all. And the stuckonstupids of America will believe it.

`.....well maybe half of "America" will believe it..it will be close...there is a reason for open borders and the diluting of America....The left knows it...`

DLT
03-15-2015, 03:56 PM
`.....well maybe half of "America" will believe it..it will be close...there is a reason for open borders and the diluting of America....The left knows it...`

Well, I did say the stuckonstupids will believe it, which isn't quite 'half of America'....but since they, together with the radical left, control the media, schools, and many or most government offices now....it really seems like they compose half of America or more. Offhand, I'd say that there is probably only about 30% that is radical, hard-core leftists in the USA. The other 20% or so are the deaf, blind and dumbed-down sheeple that they herd.

fj1200
03-16-2015, 10:42 AM

Who is playing games? You're so all over the board you can't keep the players straight, now you're ranting about the generals and every Federal agency???

....A very bad recession is just around the corner ...

Based on what?

BO sucks but we control both houses of Congress and BO has screwed things so bad if we lose the White House in 2016 it'll be the greatest choke in history.

NightTrain
03-16-2015, 11:00 AM
For the last year or so, every one of the big players that usually spend many millions on telecom expansion annually have been extremely cautious and have put all of their awarded expansion / upgrade projects on hold indefinitely. Only the Federal Government is still spending like normal while the private sector has come to a standstill.

The last time this happened was in 2007 right before everything went to hell in a hurry.

The guys that control the purse strings - every one of them - are alarmed and holding their breath. Usually Alaska is fairly well insulated from economic downturns, but not this time.

Drummond
03-16-2015, 02:51 PM
Except that he didn't really describe anything accurately.

Keep telling yourself that. Maybe, one day, you'll believe it ... :cuckoo:

Drummond
03-16-2015, 02:56 PM
Who is playing games? You're so all over the board you can't keep the players straight, now you're ranting about the generals and every Federal agency???

Based on what?

BO sucks but we control both houses of Congress and BO has screwed things so bad if we lose the White House in 2016 it'll be the greatest choke in history.

You've found another (yes, ANOTHER) Conservative to attack, I see. And yet another 'BO sucks' from you doesn't disguise the fact.

Gunny
03-16-2015, 03:08 PM

It won't happen on his watch. He's been given a pass just like Bill got. Everything was Bush's fault from the moment of being elected until it's STILL his fault. The left won't hold their own accountable.

LongTermGuy
03-16-2015, 03:09 PM
You've found another (yes, ANOTHER) Conservative to attack, I see. And yet another 'BO sucks' from you doesn't disguise the fact.

Thats fj.... (FX John) he means Nothing....I know you like to torture him .....:laugh:

fj1200
03-16-2015, 03:27 PM
Keep telling yourself that. Maybe, one day, you'll believe it ... :cuckoo:

And this is why you're a friggin' idiot. Nothing he said was true:

To which you replied:

.. inflation virtually zero, and predicted to become NEGATIVE inflation later this year. Taxes haven't risen recently, and indeed (though admittedly it'll be part of a pre-election 'sweetener'), our Chancellor will work to apply what he can do to reduce tax burdens.

Inflation is not going up (Thanks Fed... I guess). Taxes are not going up (Thanks Republican Congress). Unemployment is not going up (Thanks Republican Congress for keeping BO in check). Standard of living is probably holding steady (no thanks to decades of stagnant corporate tax policy undermining our competitiveness).

In the US our inflation is virtually zero, and possibly negative. Taxes are not going up. And if we can get a Republican President we'll get some tax cuts hopefully from someone who actually understands supply-side economics; then they might be able to teach you something about actual conservative governance.

You call that an attack? Well, you are one whiny @$$ Brit.

Thats fj.... (FX John) he means Nothing....I know you like to torture him .....:laugh:

Yes, you like to ignore anyone who doesn't toe your party line no matter how far off base it is.

LongTermGuy
03-16-2015, 03:33 PM
And this is why you're a friggin' idiot. Nothing he said was true:

To which you replied:

Inflation is not going up (Thanks Fed... I guess). Taxes are not going up (Thanks Republican Congress). Unemployment is not going up (Thanks Republican Congress for keeping BO in check). Standard of living is probably holding steady (no thanks to decades of stagnant corporate tax policy undermining our competitiveness).

In the US our inflation is virtually zero, and possibly negative. Taxes are not going up. And if we can get a Republican President we'll get some tax cuts hopefully from someone who actually understands supply-side economics; then they might be able to teach you something about actual conservative governance.

You call that an attack? Well, you are one whiny @$$ Brit.

Yes, you like to ignore anyone who doesn't toe your party line no matter how far off base it is.

*Give it a rest fj.....all you do is argue non-stop like an old senile women...go post up a story of your own and move on...

fj1200
03-16-2015, 10:04 PM
*Give it a rest fj.....all you do is argue non-stop like an old senile women...go post up a story of your own and move on...

Wow, when the going gets tough you fade away. You do know you're on a debate site right?

Traders pay up for crash protection-time to worry? (http://finance.yahoo.com/news/traders-pay-crash-protection-time-100000024.html)
Options traders are starting to pay up for crash protection, according to a recent note from Goldman Sachs (GS (http://finance.yahoo.com/q?s=gs)). The question is whether that points to a heightened chance of a major correction.

"Long-dated crash put protection costs on the [S&P 500 (^GSPC (http://finance.yahoo.com/q?s=%5Egspc))] have more than doubled over the past 9 months," a Goldman Sachs options research team led by John Marshall wrote. "We believe it is an important development to watch as it implies investors are increasingly concerned about downside risk even as U.S. equities trade near all-time highs."

Yet not everyone is buying Goldman's somewhat frightening argument. According to options expert Dennis Davitt of Harvest Volatility Advisors, the higher prices for crash protection simply reflect changing dynamics in the options market.
"It's not that there's an abundance of buying in that space, it's just that there's no one left to sell it," he said. "If you sell way out-of-the-money downside puts in the S&P for five years, you're going to gobble up an enormous amount of your balance sheet."
The amount one could make by selling these puts doesn't adequately compensate banks for the capital they would need to maintain in order to be prepared for the (incredibly unlikely) scenario that the puts will be assigned, at least in this new and more stringent regulatory environment.

LongTermGuy
03-16-2015, 10:13 PM
Wow, when the going gets tough you fade away. You do know you're on a debate site right?

`You don't debate...you argue like a little bitch....and the going is never rough with you silly liberal......Now....go slink off into the shadows to lick your wounds and ponder how deeply cool and misunderstood you are....

fj1200
03-16-2015, 10:17 PM
`You don't debate...you argue like a little bitch....and the going is never rough with you silly liberal......Now....go slink off into the shadows to lick your wounds and ponder how deeply cool and misunderstood you are....

Oh brother. You run away when there is any challenge to yet another of your repetitive rants.

LongTermGuy
03-16-2015, 10:25 PM
Oh brother. You run away when there is any challenge to yet another of your repetitive rants.

`....I was watching my movie the grey that I posted here...it just finished...what do you want to do?...continue bitching...or be a man and post something all by your little Liberal self....your really a boring guy John....go to bed or go post something and move on with your life....`

fj1200
03-16-2015, 10:34 PM
`....I was watching my movie the grey that I posted here...it just finished...what do you want to do?...continue bitching...or be a man and post something all by your little Liberal self....your really a boring guy John....go to bed or go post something and move on with your life....`

Who is this John person? And what are all his liberal, i.e. big government, positions he's been espousing. But I feel I must apologize, it's hard to have a debate with you when you think posting pictures is debating. :unsure:

LongTermGuy
03-16-2015, 10:37 PM
Who is this John person? And what are all his liberal, i.e. big government, positions he's been espousing. But I feel I must apologize, it's hard to have a debate with you when you think posting pictures is debating. :unsure:

You still bitching "John"....still arguing with everyone here? can't find anything to post?

Heres a pic for ya...John....

https://sp.yimg.com/ib/th?id=HN.607986362517228459&pid=15.1&P=0

fj1200
03-16-2015, 10:42 PM
You still bitching "John"....still arguing with everyone here? can't find anything to post?

Heres a pic for ya...John....

:laugh: A picture to show your debating "prowess." You still blathering on about someone named John. You can't point out any liberal positions.

Conclusion: You have no clue who you're talking to and I've got you pegged.

EDIT:

BTW, who is this John person and how did he do you wrong in a previous life?

LongTermGuy
03-16-2015, 10:50 PM
:laugh: A picture to show your debating "prowess." You still blathering on about someone named John. You can't point out any liberal positions.

Conclusion: You have no clue who you're talking to and I've got you pegged.

EDIT:

BTW, who is this John person and how did he do you wrong in a previous life?

:lol:.....Says the fat middle aged gay guy with no family or money... just memories of HIV clinics and late nights at The Stuffed Sewage Sausage Bathhouse and Emporium....

...John...you don't debate...and don't worry about what `I know`....I have all night if you wanna play this silly game...forgot how to post something of your own....or you would rather do this back and forth crap you call debating?

fj1200
03-16-2015, 10:56 PM
...and don't worry about what `I know`....

:laugh: Wow, the hate just spills out from you. And from what you've been rambling the past few posts I've only confirmed my suspicions that you don't know a damned thing. :laugh: It's easy to see how you fit in so well with drummond, he doesn't know much either but at least it doesn't get in the way of him looking like an idiot.

LongTermGuy
03-16-2015, 11:01 PM
Wow, the hate just spills out from you. And from what you've been rambling the past few posts I've only confirmed my suspicions that you don't know a damned thing. :laugh:

......More of your bla...bla bla?...Guess you woke up this morning with no memory of last night and the taste of man pole in your mouth again... that's what happens when you go off your med's huh?....I have my confirmed suspicions about you also....

alright fj (john) your turn....

fj1200
03-16-2015, 11:02 PM
......More of your bla...bla bla?...Guess you woke up this morning with no memory of last night and the taste of man pole in your mouth again... that's what happens when you go off your med's huh?....I have my confirmed suspicions about you also....

alright fj (john) your turn....

When you go stupid you really go stupid. Still failing at all my, err John's, liberal positions are ya?

LongTermGuy
03-16-2015, 11:09 PM
When you go stupid you really go stupid.

`You choose your own path fj...

..hey ...I`m watching this new series.... Better call Sal...on AMC its pretty good...

oh...before I forget...How is the gay Life treating you fj....? Pretty rough huh?...is that where you get your arguing mentality and bitchiness from? `

fj1200
03-16-2015, 11:17 PM
`You choose your own path fj...

..hey ...I`m watching this new series.... Better call Sal...on AMC its pretty good...

oh...before I forget...How is the gay Life treating you fj....? Pretty rough huh?...is that where you get your arguing mentality and bitchiness from? `

I don't have cable, my wife and I dropped it ages ago. It was nice not having the kids plopping in front of the TV watching who knows how many channels. I'm waiting for Bones to come back from hiatus. I do need to catch up on the Blacklist though.

The gay life? None of the gay people I know are causing me any issues. But I guess I get my arguing mentality from idiots like you on the internet who have no clue. I don't think I'm bitchy though.

Where do you get your immense stupidity from? In the nature vs. nurture debate I'm starting to fall on the nature side which I suppose is good for you; you wouldn't be to blame for being so ignorant.

LongTermGuy
03-16-2015, 11:26 PM
I don't have cable, my wife and I dropped it ages ago. It was nice not having the kids plopping in front of the TV watching who knows how many channels. I'm waiting for Bones to come back from hiatus. I do need to catch up on the Blacklist though.

The gay life? None of the gay people I know are causing me any issues. But I guess I get my arguing mentality from idiots like you on the internet who have no clue. I don't think I'm bitchy though.

Where do you get your immense stupidity from? In the nature vs. nurture debate I'm starting to fall on the nature side which I suppose is good for you; you wouldn't be to blame for being so ignorant.

`...ahhh...fj you really are boring....argumentative...and Stupid....(yawn)..again you don't debate....what you call debating is Ignorance...Most...everyone here knows it...where do you get your Ignorance from....the other leftist you hang around with?

....Folks...reading this trolled and derailed thread by fj....remember this....

*Never underestimate a liberal's willingness to share how stupid they are with the world....

....Ok fj (john)...good night and have a good evening....change your depends...and take your medication...get some rest...will see you tomorrow...

fj1200
03-16-2015, 11:37 PM
`...ahhh...fj you really are boring....argumentative...and Stupid....(yawn)..again you don't debate....what you call debating is Ignorance...Most...everyone here knows it...where do you get your Ignorance from....the other leftist you hang around with?

....Folks...reading this trolled and derailed thread by fj....remember this....

*Never underestimate a liberal's willingness to share how stupid they are with the world....

....Ok fj (john)...good night and have a good evening....change your depends...and take your medication...get some rest...will see you tomorrow...

You are a sad, ignorant little man. I'm sure the folks reading this will note that I attempted to debate a couple of pages ago and your only response was to whine and ask any dissenters to go away. It's obvious you lack the mental abilities to debate; Your delusions about "John" are pretty clear evidence. :)

LongTermGuy
03-17-2015, 06:37 AM
You are a sad, ignorant little man. I'm sure the folks reading this will note that I attempted to debate a couple of pages ago and your only response was to whine and ask any dissenters to go away. It's obvious you lack the mental abilities to debate; Your delusions about "John" are pretty clear evidence. :)

`.....Good morning fj (John).....going to work...guess what?.....

....Your still a boring...Trolling ...argumentative Leftist Dumb-@ss.....some things will never change....like calling this bullshit between you and I here..debating ....Im here cause I started the thread...your here cause your a fool.....again...maybe you should start your own thread and move along...

* I can see why the other guys here also enjoy kicking your stupid.... leftist butt daily...cause all you can do is.... squeal like a little bitch...and call it debating... ...:)

fj1200
03-17-2015, 01:01 PM
`.....Good morning fj (John).....going to work...guess what?.....

....Your still a boring...Trolling ...argumentative Leftist Dumb-@ss.....some things will never change....like calling this bullshit between you and I here..debating ....Im here cause I started the thread...your here cause your a fool.....again...maybe you should start your own thread and move along...

* I can see why the other guys here also enjoy kicking your stupid.... leftist butt daily...cause all you can do is.... squeal like a little bitch...and call it debating... ...:)

Argumentative on a debate site? I guess I can cop to that. I'll be expecting you to admit you're an ignorant fool who has no clue who I am. I'm here because you started a thread on a debate site presenting evidence that didn't support your conclusion; I'm trying to help you out here and show you the error of your logic. For the record, I don't call this debating, I call this pointing out that you're a bumbling idiot who gets scared when shown he can't debate his way out of a wet paper bag. :)

So unless you can prove how I'm someone named John and all my big government positions then I suppose you'll have to admit to being a moron. Nah, you'll just deflect like your moron friend from across the pond. You two are proving yourselves to be equally stupid. Oh, who's kicking my butt? You knuckleheads post and run like scared little girls.

Drummond
03-17-2015, 02:17 PM

I like to think that my very act of posting here at all constitutes 'torture' to our Leftie 'friend .. :laugh:

Insisted-upon truth has that effect on Lefties ... :cool:

Drummond
03-17-2015, 02:37 PM
Argumentative on a debate site? I guess I can cop to that. I'll be expecting you to admit you're an ignorant fool who has no clue who I am. I'm here because you started a thread on a debate site presenting evidence that didn't support your conclusion; I'm trying to help you out here and show you the error of your logic. For the record, I don't call this debating, I call this pointing out that you're a bumbling idiot who gets scared when shown he can't debate his way out of a wet paper bag. :)

So unless you can prove how I'm someone named John and all my big government positions then I suppose you'll have to admit to being a moron. Nah, you'll just deflect like your moron friend from across the pond. You two are proving yourselves to be equally stupid. Oh, who's kicking my butt? You knuckleheads post and run like scared little girls.

Simple observation: how much of the above blather is actual argument, and how much is a personalised attack ?

Remember .. you 'don't attack Conservatives' .. :coffee:

And of 'course' .. ahem .. you're a 'Conservative', yourself .. even a 'Thatcherite' .. who, strangely, all too often fails to find common cause, or ground, with other Conservatives here !!

You don't even qualify as a Thatcherite. You've attacked the very Party she led, proudly, in the 1980's .. with your unrelenting attack on their chief policy enacted these last five years. And you even fail to grasp some of Lady T's political positions and strategies. Such as, her passing 'Big Government' anti-Trade Union laws. Such as, her banning terrorist speeches from UK airwaves. Such as, her intolerance of gay rights .. enshrined in her 'Section 28' legislation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8VRRWuryb4k

Enjoy this, FJ (except you won't, I think) ....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g9mCm7ufas0

As a Conservative, FJ, you make an excellent Leftie.

fj1200
03-18-2015, 12:50 PM
I like to think that my very act of posting here at all constitutes 'torture' to our Leftie 'friend .. :laugh:

Insisted-upon truth has that effect on Lefties ... :cool:

Well I must say it is torture watching you two try and put a logical sentence together. You more excel at the comedy of failing to prove me a leftie. Good times, good times.

Gunny
03-18-2015, 12:58 PM
Do you just annoy people for the fun of it, or is this a career?:laugh:

fj1200
03-18-2015, 12:58 PM
Simple observation: how much of the above blather is actual argument, and how much is a personalised attack ?

Remember .. you 'don't attack Conservatives' .. :coffee:

:blah: :blah:

There's a conservative, besides me of course, posting in this thread? And no I haven't been making an argument since the first page when it became apparent that the OP decided that he didn't have a clue as to what the subject is. Once he realized that he was out of his league he had to beg for any dissenters to leave him alone and then he launched into ignorant attacks. Of course he's attacking some guy named John who he thinks is a leftie. There's something not right about that boy; that John character must have intellectually violated him in a different life.

But right on time you come riding in to help out your knucklehead "friends." Of course when you do so you look like the hypocritical moron that you are. And what's with the Mags business in yet another thread? Do you need to distract from being a complete fool yet again?

fj1200
03-18-2015, 01:00 PM
Do you just annoy people for the fun of it, or is this a career?:laugh:

Good times, good times.

:laugh:

Drummond
03-18-2015, 01:26 PM
There's a conservative, besides me of course, posting in this thread? And no I haven't been making an argument since the first page when it became apparent that the OP decided that he didn't have a clue as to what the subject is. Once he realized that he was out of his league he had to beg for any dissenters to leave him alone and then he launched into ignorant attacks. Of course he's attacking some guy named John who he thinks is a leftie. There's something not right about that boy; that John character must have intellectually violated him in a different life.

But right on time you come riding in to help out your knucklehead "friends." Of course when you do so you look like the hypocritical moron that you are. And what's with the Mags business in yet another thread? Do you need to distract from being a complete fool yet again?

Monumental egotism really rules you, doesn't it ?

You're (.. according to you !) the 'one true Thatcherite'. Which must logically mean, if it could ever be true, that nobody else but you qualifies !!:tinfoil:

Now, you fail to recognise the presence of Conservatives on this thread ??:cuckoo::cuckoo:

No, I'll tell you what the truth is.

You're a LEFTIE. And being one means that you've ultimately little to no capacity to properly understand what a Conservative is. You don't understand the mindset. You don't understand the integrity involved. You don't understand the preference of realism over propagandist imperatives.

And if all your contributions on this forum are any indicator, you've a hard time even understanding civility !!

So, since you can't meet your opposition on level terms because of these handicaps, what do you do ? You take up an imperious position which is actually the only 'real' hope you have of coping with that which is beyond your grasp.

The Thatcher videos were meant to inform, since you are badly in need of that.

And judging by your various attacks, you are badly in need of much else, besides. I could explain WHAT you're in need of ... but I doubt you'd comprehend me.

Such a sad case ... :trolls::trolls::trolls:

Gunny
03-18-2015, 01:44 PM
Monumental egotism really rules you, doesn't it ?

You're (.. according to you !) the 'one true Thatcherite'. Which must logically mean, if it could ever be true, that nobody else but you qualifies !!:tinfoil:

Now, you fail to recognise the presence of Conservatives on this thread ??:cuckoo::cuckoo:

No, I'll tell you what the truth is.

You're a LEFTIE. And being one means that you've ultimately little to no capacity to properly understand what a Conservative is. You don't understand the mindset. You don't understand the integrity involved. You don't understand the preference of realism over propagandist imperatives.

And if all your contributions on this forum are any indicator, you've a hard time even understanding civility !!

So, since you can't meet your opposition on level terms because of these handicaps, what do you do ? You take up an imperious position which is actually the only 'real' hope you have of coping with that which is beyond your grasp.

The Thatcher videos were meant to inform, since you are badly in need of that.

And judging by your various attacks, you are badly in need of much else, besides. I could explain WHAT you're in need of ... but I doubt you'd comprehend me.

Such a sad case ... :trolls::trolls::trolls:

There['s nothing left about him.

Drummond ... having brain and being conservative are two different things. Being a conservative in the UK and being a Republican't here are two different things. Republicant's aren't conservative. They're just right of left.

I want this traitor out of office, period. He hates the US. He's unConstitutional. He's sold us out. I wouldn't follow him to a picnic if he was an ant.

Drummond
03-18-2015, 02:18 PM
I want this traitor out of office, period. He hates the US. He's unConstitutional. He's sold us out. I wouldn't follow him to a picnic if he was an ant.

I totally sympathise with this. Not only America, but the wider world, will be much the better for Obama's ousting.

Nonsense.

He takes a classically Leftie line when it comes to fighting for recognising terrorist 'humanity', and their 'human rights'.

'Obama sucks' may be his mantra. But when Obama gets forthright condemnation, most especially when recommendations about his fate are offered, he'll find reason to try and back away from strong anti-Obama positions.

His attacks on other Conservatives are so crazily vitriolic that it's obvious that he doesn't come within a light year of identifying with any Conservative mindset. More, he's so consistently 'anti' other Conservatives here as to indicate an inability to resist attacking them. Strange behaviour, if he's not strongly and ideologically driven to totally oppose their political positions.

There's a thread elsewhere on this forum in which sustained attacks were made on British Conservative policy. What he advocated in its place - whilst simultaneously telling untruths about how our economy was faring, or looked forward to - was barely distinguishable from the far more reckless approach our SOCIALISTS wanted. Telling him that fiscal prudence was the order of the day, in the face of crippling debts, made no sense to him. As it would never make any sense to any Leftie.

I could go on. Fact is, though, that the evidence of his total opposition to Conservatism and its supporters is evident, and is growing with each new attack. Such are their consistently vitriolic nature that nothing short of diametrically opposite beliefs and imperatives can explain it.

fj1200
03-19-2015, 03:13 PM
:blah:

You're a LEFTIE.

Blah, blah, blah. You're a raging idiot who can't stand anyone standing up to your ignorant prattle. You wouldn't know truth if it slapped you in the face and trust me I've been slapping you with it for quite some time. If you want me to smoke you in all of those debates again why don't you go resurrect some threads and I'll be happy to show you the error of your ways but your insistence on bringing up your idiocy in yet another thread is just passive-aggressive BS. If you had any guts you'd debate straight up rather than all of your crap you need to dredge up time and time again you incompetent fool.

fj1200
03-19-2015, 03:16 PM

I just knew you'd get a talking to. :no:

Now if we could get around to some actual debates around here we could all have some fun. :)

fj1200
03-19-2015, 03:21 PM
Nonsense.

:laugh: You frigging moron, wasting your time attempting to convince Gunny away from what he knows is the truth? He's more stubborn than I am. :laugh:

And I'll repeat again, I don't attack conservatives; you aren't one.

Drummond
03-19-2015, 04:22 PM
Blah, blah, blah. You're a raging idiot who can't stand anyone standing up to your ignorant prattle. You wouldn't know truth if it slapped you in the face and trust me I've been slapping you with it for quite some time. If you want me to smoke you in all of those debates again why don't you go resurrect some threads and I'll be happy to show you the error of your ways but your insistence on bringing up your idiocy in yet another thread is just passive-aggressive BS. If you had any guts you'd debate straight up rather than all of your crap you need to dredge up time and time again you incompetent fool.

For someone professing to want 'debate', you're overly keen on supplying insulting prose in place of it. How many derailments on DP have happened in the past because of your enthusiasm for this ?

And questioning MY Conservatism isn't at all impressive. You seem to think you've a near-monopoly on Conservatism ... and this despite your frequent ideas which are Leftie in nature. Elsewhere you contentiously posted ...

There's a conservative, besides me of course, posting in this thread?

You're the 'one true Thatcherite', you say ... a piece of delusional, utterly nonsensical escapism of yours I've already answered. You suggest you don't recognise other Conservatives here ... because of the abusive effect in posting it. You goad. You troll - repeatedly, frequently.

Pathetic.

:trolls::trolls::trolls::trolls:

fj1200
03-19-2015, 05:38 PM
For someone professing to want 'debate', you're overly keen on supplying insulting prose in place of it. How many derailments on DP have happened in the past because of your enthusiasm for this ?

And questioning MY Conservatism isn't at all impressive. You seem to think you've a near-monopoly on Conservatism ... and this despite your frequent ideas which are Leftie in nature. Elsewhere you contentiously posted ...

You are one stupid ignorant fool. You talk about derailments in a thread where you start prattling about Thatcher? If you weren't such a hypocrite you wouldn't be much of anything at all. If you could for one second stop bleating out, "Aack leftie!" and try discussing a topic we might get somewhere. Unfortunately from what I've seen you are so utterly incapable of actually discussing a topic that you might even look a greater fool than you already do; and that's saying something. Like I said, if you want to discuss any topic in a multitude of other threads then open up one of those threads. I suspect you won't do it because you'll again start prattling about imagined lefties and expose your ignorance about conservatism.

FWIW I don't have a monopoly on conservatism, there are plenty here who are conservative, can discuss conservatism, and don't have to ball up like an armadillo any time someone has a different take on the subject. If you would like to discuss conservative views then I'd be happy to do so but I'd say you'd first need to check your imagination at the door.

Drummond
03-20-2015, 01:58 PM
You are one stupid ignorant fool. You talk about derailments in a thread where you start prattling about Thatcher? If you weren't such a hypocrite you wouldn't be much of anything at all. If you could for one second stop bleating out, "Aack leftie!" and try discussing a topic we might get somewhere. Unfortunately from what I've seen you are so utterly incapable of actually discussing a topic that you might even look a greater fool than you already do; and that's saying something. Like I said, if you want to discuss any topic in a multitude of other threads then open up one of those threads. I suspect you won't do it because you'll again start prattling about imagined lefties and expose your ignorance about conservatism.

FWIW I don't have a monopoly on conservatism, there are plenty here who are conservative, can discuss conservatism, and don't have to ball up like an armadillo any time someone has a different take on the subject. If you would like to discuss conservative views then I'd be happy to do so but I'd say you'd first need to check your imagination at the door.

There is one big difference between our postings, FJ. Yours are deliberately gratuitously offensive, and you work hard to maximise that aspect of them ... be it from insults, post rewrites and the like. Me, I don't rewrite others' posts to abuse (or for any other reason, at any time). This is one difference that marks out your 'contributions' as outright trolling. They have no other value, so far as I can see.

My posts merely reflect home truths. I tell the truth about you .. you don't like it, and go off on one of your trolling 'benders'. And I've told you time and again that when you depart from your supposedly 'conservative bona fides' - which is all too often, isn't it, FJ ?? - I'd call you out on it. This you know. You then give me ample cause to do so.

You argue as a Leftie would. I remind you of it. I remind you of the path, and of beliefs, which you SHOULD be loyal to, IF you're true to what you claim yourself to be. And, FJ ... you KEEP earning this. That is the point.

Well ... I'm heartily tired of you. Other than as a 'troll interest', what actual purpose does your presence here serve ? Are you a constructive influence here, or, the opposite ?

Some of us have better things to do with our time than swap contention around, with you, for no good purpose or outcome. And it'd do you good to finally understand that.

fj1200
03-20-2015, 03:30 PM
Yours are deliberately gratuitously offensive, and you work hard to maximise that aspect of them ...

Get over yourself you frigging moron. You whine and complain and when specifics or serious debate are in the offing you slink away like a coward. You're too determinably stupid to deserve any civility in posting. Once you learn to post about what's posted rather than what the ignorant delusions of your imagination sees then it's highly unlikely that you'll be deserving of civility. I can always start out completely civil then once you fall off the wagon with another of your "Aack leftie!" benders you're going to get again what you're entitled to. So if you had any ability to see you'd understand that any "gratuitously offensive" posting towards you is completely your fault. I'll be happy to straight up debate but I've never seen the ability within you.

Drummond
03-21-2015, 09:59 AM
Get over yourself you frigging moron. You whine and complain and when specifics or serious debate are in the offing you slink away like a coward. You're too determinably stupid to deserve any civility in posting. Once you learn to post about what's posted rather than what the ignorant delusions of your imagination sees then it's highly unlikely that you'll be deserving of civility. I can always start out completely civil then once you fall off the wagon with another of your "Aack leftie!" benders you're going to get again what you're entitled to. So if you had any ability to see you'd understand that any "gratuitously offensive" posting towards you is completely your fault. I'll be happy to straight up debate but I've never seen the ability within you.

Yet more of your trolling.

Note the wordings in bold font. Each is, or constitutes, gratuitous insulting on your part .. no objectivity expressed in those terms, just abusive posting. This is what YOU indulge in, here, on this forum, very regularly. It's what marks you out as different from posters such as myself. You call ME stupid .. yet, have you understood that basic point, and do you even care to ?

It appears not, since you're showing a determination to persist with this same 'style' of 'contribution' here. And if people, here, get more and more abuse as a result .. you're fine with it, fine with continuing to dish it out.

THE MARK OF A TROLL. Isn't it, FJ ? And .. it's aimed at those who think and post as Conservatives here.

All of this speaks for itself, and so is appropriately condemnatory of your true, ahem, 'calibre'. I do not insult you. If you did but know it, you insult yourself by persisting.

This is why I call you 'sad'. Because you COULD do better. You're just determined not to.

But then, your agenda doesn't allow for it. Does it ?

LongTermGuy
03-21-2015, 10:13 AM
Yet more of your trolling.

Note the wordings in bold font. Each is, or constitutes, gratuitous insulting on your part .. no objectivity expressed in those terms, just abusive posting. This is what YOU indulge in, here, on this forum, very regularly. It's what marks you out as different from posters such as myself. You call ME stupid .. yet, have you understood that basic point, and do you even care to ?

`....Hey Drummond....since my original thread `here` has long been derailed and fj seems to enjoy the back and forth arguing crap non-stop and still refuses to post his own threads an continues to `feed` on and enjoy being bitch-slapped on a non stop daily basis....maybe Jim can put this thread in the basement and make it the official fj waste of time... arguing thread.....*or just shut this mother down....

Drummond
03-21-2015, 10:24 AM
`....Hey Drummond....since my original thread `here` has long been derailed and fj seems to enjoy the back and forth arguing crap non-stop and still refuses to post his own threads an continues to `feed` on and enjoy being bitch-slapped on a non stop daily basis....maybe Jim can put this thread in the basement and make it the official fj waste of time... arguing thread.....*or just shut this mother down....

Yes, LongTermGuy, I fully agree. None of the contention we still see on this thread has any value, and FJ - and very far from the first time on this forum !! - has derailed the thread and thus diminished its original debating value.

FJ seemingly enjoys it all and encourages its perpetuation. Others of us here, by contrast, DO NOT.

Suggest, in line with your post, that FJ contributions of this type get consigned to a corner of this forum they're better suited to occupying (no prizes for guessing where it is I have in mind). And are moved to it accordingly, as and when they appear.

fj1200
03-24-2015, 01:09 PM
:blah: .. it's aimed at those who think and post as Conservatives here. :blah:

Thank you for another example of why you're an idiot. I aim those at you because you are an idiot who is a slave to his imagination and is incapable of rational debate and must cover his stupidity with hypocritical gobbledy-gook and running away at full speed from what he doesn't understand. But thank you for bolding those for me, it shows that I understand that this is a family site where improper language is discouraged. :laugh: Sorry couldn't get that out without laughing. I do try and keep it at a higher level though but your abject stupidity does make it a challenge.

But please, prattle on about this mysterious agenda that I have to advance conservatism. You know what I'm talking about, actual conservatism not the ignorance that you try and pass off. :)

fj1200
03-24-2015, 01:13 PM
... has long been derailed ... just shut this mother down....

I'm the only one who was trying to keep it track. You just stuck your head in the sand when the issues got deeper than you could ever understand. :)

And are moved to it accordingly, as and when they appear.

Yeah, I usually have to point out that your an ignorant idiot about the time that the only contribution you can make is to bleat out, "Aack leftie!" You have no ability to have a rational discussion. That point was made quite well when I civilly pointed out you didn't know what you were talking about back on page 2. :)

Drummond
03-24-2015, 03:35 PM
Thank you for another example of why you're an idiot. I aim those at you because you are an idiot who is a slave to his imagination and is incapable of rational debate and must cover his stupidity with hypocritical gobbledy-gook and running away at full speed from what he doesn't understand. But thank you for bolding those for me, it shows that I understand that this is a family site where improper language is discouraged. :laugh: Sorry couldn't get that out without laughing. I do try and keep it at a higher level though but your abject stupidity does make it a challenge.

But please, prattle on about this mysterious agenda that I have to advance conservatism. You know what I'm talking about, actual conservatism not the ignorance that you try and pass off. :)

I'll take it as read, then, that you'll also want to thank me for these bolded excerpts as well.

You call ME an idiot (no doubt gleefully, as befits a troll warming to its subject ?). But it's YOU who cannot learn. What we have here are yet further proofs of your troll behaviour and activities, and you continue to be willfully blind to what it says about you.

I do not insult as you do. I do not do 'troll stuff' as you do. But none of that, proving the weakness of your supposedly 'principled stand', makes any difference to you.

This is understandable, since of course a committed troll would NOT care.

As for your 'mysterious agenda that I have to advance conservatism' ... what rubbish is this ?? All I've seen, in terms of your agenda, are your efforts to sell yourself as the Conservative you're NOT, combined with attacks you launch against TRUE Conservatives here.

By the way ... you've billed yourself as 'The Ultimate Thatcherite', and 'The One True Thatcherite'. Such ridiculous statements paint you as elevated to a level of superiority in excess of ANY Thatcher supporter alive today !! So, tell me - how isn't this an insult to all other true 'Thatcherites' ?

Such is your fondness for attacking Conservatives that you'll go to nonsensically extreme lengths to do it.

LongTermGuy
03-24-2015, 03:50 PM
I'll take it as read, then, that you'll also want to thank me for these bolded excerpts as well.

You call ME an idiot (no doubt gleefully, as befits a troll warming to its subject ?). But it's YOU who cannot learn. What we have here are yet further proofs of your troll behaviour and activities, and you continue to be willfully blind to what it says about you.

I do not insult as you do. I do not do 'troll stuff' as you do. But none of that, proving the weakness of your supposedly 'principled stand', makes any difference to you.

This is understandable, since of course a committed troll would NOT care.

As for your 'mysterious agenda that I have to advance conservatism' ... what rubbish is this ?? All I've seen, in terms of your agenda, are your efforts to sell yourself as the Conservative you're NOT, combined with attacks you launch against TRUE Conservatives here.

By the way ... you've billed yourself as 'The Ultimate Thatcherite', and 'The One True Thatcherite'. Such ridiculous statements paint you as elevated to a level of superiority in excess of ANY Thatcher supporter alive today !! So, tell me - how isn't this an insult to all other true 'Thatcherites' ?

Such is your fondness for attacking Conservatives that you'll go to nonsensically extreme lengths to do it.

*Drummond....why do you talk to this weak lost silly Liberal :gay:fool? ......

You think he would start his own thread one day....?

fj1200
03-24-2015, 03:59 PM

I don't attack conservatives; you aren't one. I do however point out ignorant fools; you are certainly one of those.

And of course you can't point out me favoring bigger government though I can point out the numerous times you've advocated such. :)

fj1200
03-24-2015, 04:01 PM

I'm conflicted. On one hand you seem to be a lying sack who is unable to debate and on the other you seem to be an ignorant fool who is unable to debate. :dunno:

LongTermGuy
03-24-2015, 08:27 PM
I'm conflicted. On one hand you seem to be a lying sack who is unable to debate and on the other you seem to be an ignorant fool who is unable to debate. :dunno:

....Dont be confused:thumb:...Focus!...Your still a boring thread derailing jerk with nothing better to do and thinks debating is this back and forth stuff were doing now ...you argue with everyone..I guess I answered you...(like a few others) cause we enjoy bitch slapping you...like an idiot...you always come back for more...

....*Let this sink in good...Your a lost fool who enjoys this back and forth bull crap....Your to stupid to go make your own thread and move on.....

fj1200
03-25-2015, 10:46 AM
....Dont be confused:thumb:...Focus!...Your still a boring thread derailing jerk with nothing better to do and thinks debating is this back and forth stuff were doing now ...you argue with everyone..I guess I answered you...(like a few others) cause we enjoy bitch slapping you...like an idiot...you always come back for more...

....*Let this sink in good...Your a lost fool who enjoys this back and forth bull crap....Your to stupid to go make your own thread and move on.....

I said conflicted, not confused; a dictionary may help you in your affliction. Try reading my post for what they are rather than backing yourself into a corner from which you are incapable of escape.

Oh, and of course this isn't debating. I'm merely pointing out that you make ignorant statements and I'm attempting to educate you. I say attempt because you seem to lack the intelligence to learn and debate. A debate involves you making a posit and then defending that posit. You blather a talking point and then ask anyone who doesn't agree to go away. You make an excellent coward. :)

Oh, and my non-threads make far more sense than some of your actual threads. :eek:

EDIT:

A word of wisdom: You might enjoy facebook more than a debate site; you can unfriend anyone who makes your brain hurt. :)

Drummond
03-25-2015, 02:29 PM
I don't attack conservatives; you aren't one.

Do you contend, then, that Thatcher supporters aren't Conservatives ?

As far as I can fathom it, this is the only stance you can take (.. and a very stupid, misguided one, at that ..) which comes within a light year of a logical 'defence' of your position.

... Except .. as the 'Ultimate Thatcherite', yourself, you'd be admitting that you yourself weren't one.

I stick by my previous post. By elevating yourself 'above' other Thatcherites, you're saying that no Thatcherite has as much 'worth' as one as 'you do'. Which is an insult against all of them, whoever they are, wherever they are.

Since Thatcherites ARE Conservatives ... then it means that every single time you post, your posts contain an automatically-expressed insult against other Conservatives. And you've been insulting them for a considerable time, now.

What else, though, would a LEFTIE seek to do .. ?

I do however point out ignorant fools; you are certainly one of those.

More of the same trolling rot.

And of course you can't point out me favoring bigger government

I expect you have, though I'll concede that I can't readily think of one single, clear example. Even so .. YOU DO SUPPORT OTHERS WHO WOULD. The British Labour Party, for one .. you argued on their side of the fence on the 'austerity' debate. Then again, you backpedal others' strong stances against Obama, and Obama definitely loves his State controls !!

And you claim support of Margaret Thatcher ...

though I can point out the numerous times you've advocated such. :)

Just another example, this, of how you fail to be a bona fide Thatcherite.

I've already explained, and supplied you with examples, of where she was in favour of Big Government controls whenever and wherever she could see a need for them. Taming militant Unions through restrictive legislation ... denying the IRA access to British airwaves ... the universal application of the Community Charge (incorrectly, yet popularly, known as the 'Poll Tax') ... anti-Gay legislation, the first seen in the UK in a century !

Lady Thatcher didn't much like 'Big Government'. But at times, she DID see a need for it, and didn't flinch from enacting such powers against the British people at those times.

And FJ, if you were the Thatcherite you CLAIM to be, you'd ALSO have to be on board for all of those .. how could an 'ULTIMATE THATCHERITE' fail to be ??

So here's a test. Are you an 'ULTIMATE THATCHERITE', and therefore willing to back Big Government measures, OR, are you NOT behind such things, and therefore FRAUDULENTLY claiming to be 'Thatcherite' .. ???

WHICH IS IT ?

Drummond
03-25-2015, 02:38 PM

I suppose it's a bit like shooting fish in a barrel ? It has a certain addictive fascination. Still, this Leftie - from the position of saying WE are the fools !! - demonstrates his own foolishness on a very regular basis. Such is his foolishness that he's blind to it.

Proven from this and many other threads ... his persistent, unrepentant troll activity here, AS such. And as I've just demonstrated in my last post, he cannot, possibly, be what he claims to be.

I think he should start his own thread .. then stick to it. 'The World According To FJ' ...:eek::eek::eek::eek::tinfoil::tinfoil:

Presumably, he'd be its only participant ... :lmao::lmao:

LongTermGuy
03-25-2015, 04:53 PM
I suppose it's a bit like shooting fish in a barrel ? It has a certain addictive fascination. Still, this Leftie - from the position of saying WE are the fools !! - demonstrates his own foolishness on a very regular basis. Such is his foolishness that he's blind to it.

Proven from this and many other threads ... his persistent, unrepentant troll activity here, AS such. And as I've just demonstrated in my last post, he cannot, possibly, be what he claims to be.

I think he should start his own thread .. then stick to it. 'The World According To FJ' ...:eek::eek::eek::eek::tinfoil::tinfoil:

Presumably, he'd be its only participant ... :lmao::lmao:

Yup agree ....One thing is for sure fj thinks this back and forth crap is debating..he is a fool out of his "native element" here...and remains bewildered.... confused and angry...so be it...

fj1200
03-26-2015, 12:41 PM
....One thing is for sure fj thinks this back and forth crap is debating.. and angry...

How does your foot taste? Besides, it's hard to be angry when you two provide so much comedy. ;)

Oh, and of course this isn't debating. I'm merely pointing out that you make ignorant statements and I'm attempting to educate you.

:)

fj1200
03-26-2015, 12:57 PM
Do you contend, then, that Thatcher supporters aren't Conservatives ?

Pay attention moron. I contend, and have proven, you are not a conservative. You even admit to it; read on. Even Rush Limbaugh thinks you're an idiot:

<tbody id="yui_3_16_0_1_1427391469501_2307" style="width: 728px;">

<tbody id="yui_3_16_0_1_1427391469501_2303" style="width: 688px;">

<tbody id="yui_3_16_0_1_1427391469501_2299" style="width: 688px;">
"Liberalism to them is not an ideology. Liberalism is just what is. They call themselves pragmatists. They think that they look at things issue by issue and decide based on what's best, and they think they'll go along with anything as long as it's best." -Rush

</tbody>

</tbody>

</tbody>

The British Labour Party, for one .. you argued on their side of the fence on the 'austerity' debate.

Please point out where I argued the Labour Party position. :) No copping out this time.

Lady Thatcher didn't much like 'Big Government'. But at times, she DID see a need for it, and didn't flinch from enacting such powers against the British people at those times.

How stupid are you where you claim to be a conservative on one hand and then hail big government action on the other? Question withdrawn; you're pretty stupid. Nevertheless I should thank you for admitting to what I've contended for quite some time now. You're not really good at this debating thing are you?

"Enacting such powers against the British people..." Against the people!!! Amazing. Words can't describe how scary that is.

And as I've just demonstrated in my last post, he cannot, possibly, be what he claims to be.

:laugh: A wet paper bag is smarter than you. ;) Man you dumb.

Point out all of my big government positions you idiot.

LongTermGuy
03-26-2015, 01:58 PM
How does your foot taste? Besides, it's hard to be angry when you two provide so much comedy. ;)

:rolleyes:Silly Liberal...Your still boring...and lost....and will remain so on this thread....get your head out of you @ss and go start your own thread....

Drummond
03-26-2015, 02:08 PM

You reply supportively to your OWN posts ?? How's that for outrageous egotism ??? :doofus:

Perhaps it's because you get so little support otherwise ? I mean, you'd think that some passing Leftie would feel like helping you out .. :laugh2:

Drummond
03-26-2015, 02:33 PM
Pay attention moron. I contend, and have proven, you are not a conservative. You even admit to it; read on. Even Rush Limbaugh thinks you're an idiot:

More trolling rot (you just won't learn basic posting manners .. will you ?) And I see you're now resorting to fantasy to try and score nonexistent points ...

Rush Limbaugh - eh ?? How did he address anything relating to me ?

I note in particular your total evasion of my proof that you had adopted an abusive position against other Thatcher supporters - all of whom, by definition, have to be Conservatives. I understand your evasion. You'd rather not acknowledge proof of your fraudulent so-called 'bona fides', which in truth are nothing of the kind.

Please point out where I argued the Labour Party position. :) No copping out this time.

Already covered, and a long time ago. The Labour Party is steadfastly opposed to the Conservative and LibDem austerity programme, as you have always been. Their approach is to fund growth by injecting money into the economy, in the cloud-cuckooland belief that this will cure our fiscal ills.

Now .. DOESN'T THAT ESSENTIALLY DESCRIBE YOUR OWN POSITION ?

You've suggested that tax cuts can somehow kick-start the economy. What you DON'T do is explain how the resulting hole in our economy, from funding that loss of revenue, is afforded in the short term, as of course, in the real world, it MUST be. This, TOO, is typical Labour methodology, because, whether or not they concern themselves with tax cutting, Labour have had plenty of practice in spending out money without affording that expenditure.

This is typically Socialist. Both you, and them, seem to believe that they have the right to expect money to instantly appear out of thin air ...

How stupid are you where you claim to be a conservative on one hand and then hail big government action on the other? Question withdrawn; you're pretty stupid. Nevertheless I should thank you for admitting to what I've contended for quite some time now. You're not really good at this debating thing are you?

I do not evade salient points (nor do I troll, as you keep on doing ..). How about you ?

I've given you chapter and verse on Margaret Thatcher's own Big Government positions !!! You claim to be some sort of 'big Thatcher fan' (precise description depending on your whim at the time) ... which SHOULD mean that you, too, as the 'Ultimate Thatcherite', should be fully on board with them.

BUT .. not only are you in disagreement with them, but you seem to insist that her position isn't a Conservative one ! So ... we have the curious phenomenon, do we not, of the supposed 'One True Thatcherite' arguing against Margaret being a Conservative !!

The 'One True Thatcherite' sets out to INSULT HER MEMORY ???

You are a troll. Pure & simple.

:laugh: A wet paper bag is smarter than you. ;) Man you dumb.

... as I said ...

Point out all of my big government positions you idiot.

Troll rubbish ignored ... OK, then.

When you get down to it, it's rather easy to illustrate.

ARE you, or are you NOT, pro-Thatcherite ??

You can claim you are, in which case you're in support of a Conservative who's taken such positions herself.

Or, you can claim you aren't, which proves you to have been fraudulent until now.

You choose.:laugh:

fj1200
03-27-2015, 11:41 AM
...and lost....

Don't you have anything else to add besides whining that people leave you alone in your ignorance? Besides, did you know the best that can be said of your idiot friend is that he's a RINO? If he were over on this side of the pond that is.

fj1200
03-27-2015, 11:44 AM

Of course I'm going to reference my own post you moron. I explained to him once the extent of his ignorance and I thought it would save valuable interwebs just to link to the original post. And I get all the support I need rather than having to lean on people who don't understand how message boards work and who choose to languish in their own ignorance. :)

fj1200
03-27-2015, 12:00 PM
More trolling rot (you just won't learn basic posting manners .. will you ?) And I see you're now resorting to fantasy to try and score nonexistent points ...

Rush Limbaugh - eh ?? How did he address anything relating to me ?

I note in particular your total evasion of my proof that you had adopted an abusive position against other Thatcher supporters - all of whom, by definition, have to be Conservatives. I understand your evasion. You'd rather not acknowledge proof of your fraudulent so-called 'bona fides', which in truth are nothing of the kind.

You have proven to me that you are undeserving of any "basic posting manners" because you post based on ignorance and an imagination which betrays you. And Rush Limbaugh lambastes "pragmatists" as essentially lacking any core principals, he nailed you to a 't'.

And hey, idiot, I've not taken any abusive position against Thatcher supporters, I merely point out that you are not a conservative; Your own words expose your duplicity you moron.

Already covered, and a long time ago. The Labour Party is steadfastly opposed to the Conservative and LibDem austerity programme, as you have always been. Their approach is to fund growth by injecting money into the economy, in the cloud-cuckooland belief that this will cure our fiscal ills.

Now .. DOESN'T THAT ESSENTIALLY DESCRIBE YOUR OWN POSITION ?

You've suggested that tax cuts can somehow kick-start the economy. What you DON'T do is explain how the resulting hole in our economy, from funding that loss of revenue, is afforded in the short term, as of course, in the real world, it MUST be. This, TOO, is typical Labour methodology, because, whether or not they concern themselves with tax cutting, Labour have had plenty of practice in spending out money without affording that expenditure.

This is typically Socialist. Both you, and them, seem to believe that they have the right to expect money to instantly appear out of thin air ...

No, you've repeatedly failed and you fail again. You excel at being exceptionally ignorant about economics. Labour, IIRC, has essentially adopted a Keynesian (higher taxes/higher spending) approach to economics. I tout the supply-side approach which according to you is leftie. :confused: You suck at this so bad you should turn in your computer to the local interweb police and tell them you're essentially too stupid to be allowed on the internet.

Besides, and stay with me here; I stated austerity sucks, you essentially agreed with me, you say Labour would agree that austerity sucks. You, by the transitive property, are a leftie. Logic owns you moron. Tax cuts are "typically Socialist." :laugh: You can't make up how stupid you are.

... INSULT HER MEMORY ???...

I'm the only one that honours her memory. You pervert her legacy into some moronic parrot babble.

...Troll ...

Hey moron, you had two simple things to back up. Well, not simple because what you have to find doesn't exist but I was waiting for you to link to my other posts that had me supporting the Labour position and for you to point out my big government positions. You have failed at both so it will save us some time to admit that you're wrong and are nothing more than a cop-out. :)

LongTermGuy
03-27-2015, 05:22 PM
Don't you have anything else to add besides whining that people leave you alone in your ignorance? Besides, did you know the best that can be said of your idiot friend is that he's a RINO? If he were over on this side of the pond that is.

*Your the token Fool around here..everyone knows it...you keep coming back to a thread you derailed...and like a typical stinkin liberal you keep pointing fingers...and are to stupid to realize how useless and foolish you are by continuing your childs play....there is nothing you can do or say to change the fact that you are an idiot....so put your head back in your #ss and enjoy your own stench and butt hurt...cause no one cares.

fj1200
03-27-2015, 09:53 PM
..everyone knows it...

You speak for everyone now? Your pompous and foolish. :)

This thread would never have derailed if you and the moron would have discussed the topic.

LongTermGuy
03-27-2015, 10:09 PM
You speak for everyone now? Your pompous and foolish. :)

This thread would never have derailed if you and the moron would have discussed the topic.

*You took it off topic..like you do many threads "moron"...everyone knows it...you keep coming back here to argue some more...over and over again....and you still refuse to post your own threads and move on...and be done with it...its pretty obvious now....to everyone.

fj1200
03-27-2015, 10:12 PM
*You took it off topic..

By asking questions about the topic? So sorry mate.

LongTermGuy
03-27-2015, 10:40 PM
By asking questions about the topic? So sorry mate.

....back again.....:rolleyes:...? Im busy now....go find something to do for awhile...

Drummond
03-29-2015, 12:14 PM
....back again.....:rolleyes:...? Im busy now....go find something to do for awhile...

FJ is desperate to have the last word. Trolling egotists need to feel that they rule the environment they insist on being a part of ...

Drummond
03-29-2015, 01:27 PM
You have proven to me that you are undeserving of any "basic posting manners" because you post based on ignorance and an imagination which betrays you.

H'm.

In FJWorld, are you now a Moderator here, deciding the posting environment for individual members ??

And Rush Limbaugh lambastes "pragmatists" as essentially lacking any core principals, he nailed you to a 't'.

I'm sure Limbaugh has never heard of me. As for the lack of value of pragmatists ... well, Margaret Thatcher was a pragmatist. I must ask you, as a supposed 'Thatcherite' yourself, to stop attacking her. When you've stopped attacking her supporters, as the supposed 'conservative' you 'are' that is ...

And hey, idiot, I've not taken any abusive position against Thatcher supporters

Attention deficit problem, FJ, or a terrible memory ? As 'The Ultimate Thatcherite', and especially 'The One True Thatcherite', how AREN'T YOU ?? In each case, you're denigrating the worth of other pro-Thatcher supporters out there. Indeed, you're claiming to be the ONLY ONE !!!,

If you're the 'one true' Thatcherite ... are all the others FALSE ones ????

IF THAT ISN'T OUTRIGHT ABUSE, WHAT ELSE COULD IT POSSIBLY BE ???

I merely point out that you are not a conservative; Your own words expose your duplicity ....

.. says a character who attacks other Conservatives at every opportunity, and claims to be the ONE TRUE version of a brand of Conservative, insulting everybody else who'd genuinely qualify !!

you moron.

They say that talking to yourself is the first sign of madness.

Labour, IIRC, has essentially adopted a Keynesian (higher taxes/higher spending) approach to economics.

I can go along with that, although it's simplistic. Yes, Labour favours higher taxation and higher spending. But then, Labour prefers to tax the rich over the poor (though they've done both in the past, each with varying levels of enthusiasm). With Labour, in part it's a class war / hatred of 'the toffs' form of bigotry.

And it's more still. In part, they'll also not only tax heavily, they'll also borrow heavily. It's the borrowing which in their last Government led to the most prominent feature of their fiscal irresponsibility.

This is where both you and they must agree. You wanted austerity measures to stop (as did Labour). You were against higher taxation (Labour, more recently, began to be, though this was unusual for them) ... but, both you and Labour, in wanting austerity to stop, had no realistic way of redressing the massive deficit the UK economy was suffering from.

You wanted tax cuts to somehow kick-start the generation of wealth .. yes ? BUT, tax cuts, whether or not they had a likelihood of achieving what you said you were arguing for, COULD NOT HAVE HAD THE TIME NEEDED TO WORK IN THE SHORT TERM.

So ... how would that fiscal black hole - caused through loss of taxation revenue - have been plugged ?

Labour would've had its answer, the only one available under those conditions, and in their case it would've been a continuation of the status quo. Namely, HIGHER BORROWING !! And massive borrowing did a lot to create our fiscal weakness in the first place.

So tell me, FJ. Why would you advocate a policy direction whose only outcome - in the short term - would've been to encourage MORE SOCIALIST-STYLE WRECKING ???

I can think of just one. YOU'D WANT SOCIALIST METHODOLOGY TO PERSIST ... AS THE 'GOOD' LITTLE LEFTIE THAT YOU ARE.

I stated austerity sucks, you essentially agreed with me, you say Labour would agree that austerity sucks.

Nobody at all says that austerity measures are a 'wonderful thing'. But our Conservatives introduced them, as unpleasant medicine which HAD to be taken, to address a fiscal sickness.

Labour didn't want them introduced. Neither have you. Labour didn't want them to continue. Neither have you.

And the only alternative you propose would help encourage a resurrection of Socialist stupidity !!

I'm the only one that honours her memory.

AT IT AGAIN, I SEE. SO, THEN, NO OTHER THATCHERITE DOES SO ?

You pervert her legacy into some moronic parrot babble.

By 'parroting' the things she DID - and STOOD FOR ???

FJ, CUT THE CRAP. All you're really doing is trying to find excuse after excuse to attack Conservatives. You attack them here, on this forum. You denigrate other Thatcherites by giving yourself so-called 'descriptions' of yourself which demean all the others out there. And you attack British Conservative policy in such a way as to favour its Labour alternative.

QED ... YOU ARE A LEFTIE.

STOP WASTING OUR TIME BY PRETENDING OTHERWISE.

fj1200
04-01-2015, 01:23 PM
FJ is desperate to have the last word. Trolling egotists need to feel that they rule the environment they insist on being a part of ...

What an idiot you are, you might notice that I didn't respond to him. Boy you dumb.

Gunny
04-01-2015, 01:28 PM
What an idiot you are, you might notice that I didn't respond to him. Boy you dumb.

Dumb? :rofl1:

DOn't make me post a Bee Gees song. :death:

fj1200
04-01-2015, 01:41 PM
H'm.

In FJWorld, are you now a Moderator here, deciding the posting environment for individual members ??

Who wants to be a mod here? I'll let Jim deal with idiots like you. Besides, acknowledging you to be an ignorant fool is not an attempt at moderating, it's acknowledgement of fact. :)

I'm sure Limbaugh has never heard of me. As for the lack of value of pragmatists ... well, Margaret Thatcher was a pragmatist. I must ask you, as a supposed 'Thatcherite' yourself, to stop attacking her. When you've stopped attacking her supporters, as the supposed 'conservative' you 'are' that is ...

Please point out where I attacked Mags you moron. Please point out where I've attacked her supporters you idiot. And it's to Rush's advantage not to have heard of idiots like you claiming to be a conservative.

I don't even know what to make of your moronic rantings.

.. says a character who attacks other Conservatives at every opportunity, and claims to be the ONE TRUE version of a brand of Conservative, insulting everybody else who'd genuinely qualify !!

I've asked for examples before and all you do is run away like a moron.

:confused: Don't have anything better to post than crap like that? Of course you don't, you're a moronic fool.

I can go along with that, although it's simplistic. Yes, Labour favours higher taxation and higher spending. But then, Labour prefers to tax the rich over the poor (though they've done both in the past, each with varying levels of enthusiasm). With Labour, in part it's a class war / hatred of 'the toffs' form of bigotry.

And it's more still. In part, they'll also not only tax heavily, they'll also borrow heavily. It's the borrowing which in their last Government led to the most prominent feature of their fiscal irresponsibility.

This is where both you and they must agree. You wanted austerity measures to stop (as did Labour). You were against higher taxation (Labour, more recently, began to be, though this was unusual for them) ... but, both you and Labour, in wanting austerity to stop, had no realistic way of redressing the massive deficit the UK economy was suffering from.

You wanted tax cuts to somehow kick-start the generation of wealth .. yes ? BUT, tax cuts, whether or not they had a likelihood of achieving what you said you were arguing for, COULD NOT HAVE HAD THE TIME NEEDED TO WORK IN THE SHORT TERM.

So ... how would that fiscal black hole - caused through loss of taxation revenue - have been plugged ?

Labour would've had its answer, the only one available under those conditions, and in their case it would've been a continuation of the status quo. Namely, HIGHER BORROWING !! And massive borrowing did a lot to create our fiscal weakness in the first place.

So tell me, FJ. Why would you advocate a policy direction whose only outcome - in the short term - would've been to encourage MORE SOCIALIST-STYLE WRECKING ??? L

I can think of just one. YOU'D WANT SOCIALIST METHODOLOGY TO PERSIST ... AS THE 'GOOD' LITTLE LEFTIE THAT YOU ARE.

Your ridiculous twisting of logic attained new heights with all of that blather. You are one dumb FFing idiot. You've just described Reagan as a Socialist you moron. Look up Supply-Side Economics. Heck, the Laffer Curve might even do you some good.

Nobody at all says that austerity measures are a 'wonderful thing'. But our Conservatives introduced them, as unpleasant medicine which HAD to be taken, to address a fiscal sickness.

Labour didn't want them introduced. Neither have you. Labour didn't want them to continue. Neither have you.

And the only alternative you propose would help encourage a resurrection of Socialist stupidity !!

OMG you're stupid. You have no capacity to learn.

Was that supposed to be an intelligent response?

FJ, CUT THE CRAP. All you're really doing is trying to find excuse after excuse to attack Conservatives. You attack them here, on this forum. You denigrate other Thatcherites by giving yourself so-called 'descriptions' of yourself which demean all the others out there. And you attack British Conservative policy in such a way as to favour its Labour alternative.

You are unconscionably stupid. You repeating your stupid prattle doesn't make any of it true. Again, where have I "attacked" conservatives? Though I expect that you'll keep copping out because you have no ability to have an honest debate.

fj1200
04-01-2015, 01:42 PM
Dumb? :rofl1:

DOn't make me post a Bee Gees song. :death:

I was being nice. :)

Bee Gees song?

Gunny
04-01-2015, 01:47 PM
I was being nice. :)

Bee Gees song?

Don't make me go Partridge Family on you. :laugh:

You've heard of the Bee Gees, right?

fj1200
04-01-2015, 01:49 PM
Don't make me go Partridge Family on you. :laugh:

You've heard of the Bee Gees, right?

:laugh: Of course, just don't know the song. :embarrassed:

Gunny
04-01-2015, 01:51 PM
:laugh: Of course, just don't know the song. :embarrassed:

Young 'un. When I figure out this new software I'll post the song: Point Me in the Direction of Albuquerque" by the Partridge Family. :)

DLT
04-01-2015, 04:06 PM
Who wants to be a mod here? I'll let Jim deal with idiots like you. Besides, acknowledging you to be an ignorant fool is not an attempt at moderating, it's acknowledgement of fact. :)

Please point out where I attacked Mags you moron. Please point out where I've attacked her supporters you idiot. And it's to Rush's advantage not to have heard of idiots like you claiming to be a conservative.

:confused: Don't have anything better to post than crap like that? Of course you don't, you're a moronic fool.

Your ridiculous twisting of logic attained new heights with all of that blather. You are one dumb FFing idiot. You've just described Reagan as a Socialist you moron. Look up Supply-Side Economics. Heck, the Laffer Curve might even do you some good.

You are unconscionably stupid. You repeating your stupid prattle doesn't make any of it true. Again, where have I "attacked" conservatives? Though I expect that you'll keep copping out because you have no ability to have an honest debate.

Hmmm....well let's see now......

You moron, you idiot, idiots like you, ignorant fool, your moronic rantings, you're a moronic fool, you are one dumb FFing idiot, you're stupid, etc., etc....

all slurs and insults that you just used in ONE POST here to describe others in the thread.

Pardon me for pointing this out....but.....

are you really that duh-uh....

that you can't/won't/don't see....

that all of these slurs apply equally, if not moreso, to your own blathering self? Apparently so.

Projecting much?

fj1200
04-02-2015, 09:11 AM
Young 'un. When I figure out this new software I'll post the song: Point Me in the Direction of Albuquerque" by the Partridge Family. :)

Here ya' go pops. :scared:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JPbnwKxoA4s

fj1200
04-02-2015, 09:22 AM
... describe others...

Projecting much?

Correction; describe one other. :) But you might be on to something. Are you intellectually consistent enough to see it though?

attacking attacking attacks Labour Labour Labour Labour Labour Labour Labour SOCIALIST-STYLE SOCIALIST METHODOLOGY LEFTIE Labour Labour Socialist stupidity attack attack attack Labour LEFTIE.

I'm not hopeful.

Gunny
04-02-2015, 10:05 AM
H'm.

Attention deficit problem, FJ, or a terrible memory ? As 'The Ultimate Thatcherite', and especially 'The One True Thatcherite', how AREN'T YOU ?? In each case, you're denigrating the worth of other pro-Thatcher supporters out there. Indeed, you're claiming to be the ONLY ONE !!!,

If you're the 'one true' Thatcherite ... are all the others FALSE ones ????

IF THAT ISN'T OUTRIGHT ABUSE, WHAT ELSE COULD IT POSSIBLY BE ???

So tell me, FJ. Why would you advocate a policy direction whose only outcome - in the short term - would've been to encourage MORE SOCIALIST-STYLE WRECKING ???

Yeah, FJ's a leftwinger about like I am. I don't agree with rightwingnuts who are EXACTLY the same as leftwingnuts so I'm a "lefty". FJ is guilty for disagreeing with the herd. I think we should string him up. That'll teach him.

Drummond
04-02-2015, 12:00 PM

... none of which alters this simple fact: you ARE determined to have the last word on this thread !

I invite you to prove me wrong.

Shall I stoop to your Leftie (and inarticulate ?) level, and say .. 'Boy you dumb' .. ?

Drummond
04-02-2015, 12:11 PM
Yeah, FJ's a leftwinger about like I am. I don't agree with rightwingnuts who are EXACTLY the same as leftwingnuts so I'm a "lefty". FJ is guilty for disagreeing with the herd. I think we should string him up. That'll teach him.

It's one thing to disagree with those who are supposedly on the same general side of the political spectrum as you are. But, (a) FJ does an immense amount of that 'disagreeing', and (b) he goes further, and launches attacking prose at them.

If FJ isn't a Leftie, how do you account for the fact that pretty much all of his vitriol is reserved for other Conservatives ?

Find me one example of any Left-winger, here on this forum, who's been on the receiving-end of the sort of posting I get .. !! Yet, here I am - a Conservative, and a Margaret Thatcher supporter, which is what FJ also, and ridiculously, claims to be true for himself.

Except, of course, that he claims he's the only TRUE such supporter in existence !!! Which is immensely insulting to all those who DO exist ...

It's a VERY strange individual who'll turn on every one of his ideological comrades in such a way. So strange that it totally defies rationality. That's to say .. the bona bides claimed CANNOT BE TRUE.

Drummond
04-02-2015, 12:16 PM
Correction; describe one other. :) But you might be on to something. Are you intellectually consistent enough to see it though?

I'm not hopeful.

But what I am, is curious. Tell me, FJ, just what IS the current count of the number of Conservatives you've attacked on this forum ?

Drummond
04-02-2015, 12:43 PM

You think that Jim should 'deal' with me ? What, according to you, does he have to 'deal' with ?

Please point out where I attacked Mags you moron.

Well, I don't think she'd have recognised you as a 'supporter', when you express such criticism of entire aspects of her thinking, and recorded political activity !

You are, apparently, totally opposed to 'Big Government' interventions. Lady Thatcher, however, was not, and at times considered State powers to be a legitimate means of defeating her opponents.

Please point out where I've attacked her supporters you idiot.

What, I need to explain AGAIN ?

If you're 'the one true Thatcherite', then it means that nobody else is. Which is surely as insulting as it gets.

And it's to Rush's advantage not to have heard of idiots like you claiming to be a conservative.

Rush Limbaugh is at liberty to educate himself at any time of his choosing.

With the right professional help, I'm sure you can be assisted with that. For what it's worth, if I were you, I'd start by addressing that attention deficit problem you have. I dislike having to repeat a point to you, AGAIN and AGAIN, because you've not taken it in previously.

... see what I mean ?

Well, actually, you probably don't, come to think of it .... :rolleyes:

And the advice I've just offered you, would do YOU some good.

For example, I haven't described Reagan as a Socialist. I haven't so much as referred to Reagan until right now !

Tell me, was Reagan a British Conservative ? Because what I've discussed about Labour, and our Conservatives, concerns BRITISH politics. You can't reasonably expect there not to be differences between British and US political issues, &/or tactics employed.

You are unconscionably stupid. You repeating your stupid prattle doesn't make any of it true.

... followed, ludicrously, by ...

Again, where have I "attacked" conservatives?

Yep, I'm right. Your attention deficit issues should receive top priority, in my view ....:rolleyes:

Though I expect that you'll keep copping out because you have no ability to have an honest debate.

.... says the one participant on this forum with such enthusiasm for answering posts he's first rewritten !!!! :laugh::laugh::laugh:

fj1200
04-02-2015, 01:34 PM
... none of which alters this simple fact: you ARE determined to have the last word on this thread !

I don't need the last word. I just need to point out you being a lying sack. :) Once you acknowledge some obvious truths then I will no longer have to correct you.

... how do you account for the fact that pretty much all of his vitriol is reserved for other Conservatives ?

:confused: I show no vitriol towards any conservatives. :)

Find me one example of any Left-winger, here on this forum, who's been on the receiving-end of the sort of posting I get .. !! Yet, here I am - a Conservative, and a Margaret Thatcher supporter, which is what FJ also, and ridiculously, claims to be true for himself.

You do know there aren't really an left wingers here don't you? At least not any that really spend much time here. Nevertheless, you're not a conservative.

But what I am, is curious. Tell me, FJ, just what IS the current count of the number of Conservatives you've attacked on this forum ?

Um, zero of course. You aren't one.

fj1200
04-02-2015, 01:46 PM
You think that Jim should 'deal' with me ? What, according to you, does he have to 'deal' with ?

He has to deal with an idiot like you on whatever level you need to be dealt with. You're the moron who reports posts when his britches get all in a kerfuffle.

Well, I don't think she'd have recognised you as a 'supporter', when you express such criticism of entire aspects of her thinking, and recorded political activity !

You are, apparently, totally opposed to 'Big Government' interventions. Lady Thatcher, however, was not, and at times considered State powers to be a legitimate means of defeating her opponents.

You just can't make this stuff up. Nothing you posted above is anything a conservative would post.

What, I need to explain AGAIN ?

If you're 'the one true Thatcherite', then it means that nobody else is. Which is surely as insulting as it gets.

Considering you haven't explained in the first place. :dunno: Nevertheless apparently Thatcherite meas you get to pick and choose what bit of Thatcherism you want to adhere to (see my signature line).

Rush Limbaugh is at liberty to educate himself at any time of his choosing.

He doesn't need to educate himself; he knows what a RINO is.

With the right professional help, I'm sure you can be assisted with that. For what it's worth, if I were you, I'd start by addressing that attention deficit problem you have. I dislike having to repeat a point to you, AGAIN and AGAIN, because you've not taken it in previously.

There is no professional help that would help me understand your moronic rantings. None that wouldn't be malpractice of course. You wouldn't need to repeat points if they made any sense in the first place or weren't based on your imagination.

... see what I mean ?

Well, actually, you probably don't, come to think of it .... :rolleyes:

Wow, great comeback. It doesn't make up for you running away like a moron though.

And the advice I've just offered you, would do YOU some good.

For example, I haven't described Reagan as a Socialist. I haven't so much as referred to Reagan until right now !

Tell me, was Reagan a British Conservative ? Because what I've discussed about Labour, and our Conservatives, concerns BRITISH politics. You can't reasonably expect there not to be differences between British and US political issues, &/or tactics employed.

... followed, ludicrously, by ...

Uh, yes you did stupid. You've pretty much described his 80's prescription as "Socialist."

Yep, I'm right. Your attention deficit issues should receive top priority, in my view ....:rolleyes:

.... says the one participant on this forum with such enthusiasm for answering posts he's first rewritten !!!! :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Still copping out I see you ignorant fool.

Gunny
04-02-2015, 02:07 PM
It's one thing to disagree with those who are supposedly on the same general side of the political spectrum as you are. But, (a) FJ does an immense amount of that 'disagreeing', and (b) he goes further, and launches attacking prose at them.

If FJ isn't a Leftie, how do you account for the fact that pretty much all of his vitriol is reserved for other Conservatives ?

Except, of course, that he claims he's the only TRUE such supporter in existence !!! Which is immensely insulting to all those who DO exist ...

It's a VERY strange individual who'll turn on every one of his ideological comrades in such a way. So strange that it totally defies rationality. That's to say .. the bona bides claimed CANNOT BE TRUE.

One, you explained it in your first sentence. He's a contrarian. Amd you are like a shark getting baited.

Two, I don't agree with FJ on a lot of crap. But I can respect the fact he thinks for himself. The rest of y'all sound like Hannity sound bytes.

LongTermGuy
04-02-2015, 02:43 PM
One, you explained it in your first sentence. He's a contrarian. Amd you are like a shark getting baited.

Two, I don't agree with FJ on a lot of crap. But I can respect the fact he thinks for himself. The rest of y'all sound like Hannity sound bytes.

`Gunny...As the OP....I feel its best things be left alone on this dead useless thread....

Drummond
04-03-2015, 01:24 PM
I don't need the last word.

... you just HAPPEN to fight to make sure you get it, all the same .. :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

I just need to point out you being a lying sack.

Of course you do. That's because you want to try to discredit me in the eyes of other posters here.

Your problem with me is that you know I see the truth about you, and cannot be conned into thinking I could be wrong. However, since I am RIGHT in all I claim about you, you're forced to use whatever disreputable means you can think of to try and neutralise the truths I address.

Once you acknowledge some obvious truths then I will no longer have to correct you.

.. which is what THAT comment is really all about ...

:confused: I show no vitriol towards any conservatives. :)

No insults, then ? No put-downs ? No abusive rewrites of posts ? Everyone who's witnessed this troll stuff from you, just imagined all of those attacks, did they ?

You do know there aren't really an left wingers here don't you? At least not any that really spend much time here.

Refuted. You post here all too often. Besides, other Conservatives here will know your assertion to be untrue. So ... why claim it ?

Nevertheless, you're not a conservative.

Liar.

Since you claim to be 'the one true Thatcherite', and since I truly AM one, this is but one example of your abuse of her followers. Which is a very strange thing for a supposed 'conservative' to want to indulge in ....

Drummond
04-03-2015, 01:28 PM
`Gunny...As the OP....I feel its best things be left alone on this dead useless thread....

You have a point. Besides - FJ will badly need to get the last word.

Drummond
04-03-2015, 01:46 PM

I suppose that's fair comment.

Though you have to wonder why FJ saves all of that up for the very people who he SHOULD regard as natural allies.

Of course, the obvious explanation is that Conservatives are NOT natural allies ...

Two, I don't agree with FJ on a lot of crap.

Understandable .. since there's so much of it to disagree with .. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

But I can respect the fact he thinks for himself. The rest of y'all sound like Hannity sound bytes.

He thinks for himself to the extent that he follows an agenda. That agenda is to oppose Conservatives here, very often with a level of abuse which no amount of claiming that 'he's a conservative' could possibly explain away.

I ask this, in particular: how does an 'Ultimate Thatcherite' find any way to disagree with so much of what she did in her career ?? As an 'Ultimate Thatcherite', his loyalty to her, and all she stood for, should be unparalleled by anyone. But ... it's not.

Ask FJ what he makes of her anti-Gay legislation ('Section 28'). Ask FJ what he makes of State powers being used to crack down on Union thugs (an example of 'Big Government' intervention if there ever WAS one, Big Government seen by FJ as anti-Conservative ..).

From the arguments FJ makes, as a 'free thinker', he should be declaring - falsely, but of course ! - that Margaret Thatcher was no Conservative. Which is a VERY strange position, is it not, from an 'Ultimate Thatcherite' ....

Remarkably little about FJ adds up. That's the truth.

fj1200
04-06-2015, 01:45 PM
You have a point. Besides - FJ will badly need to get the last word.

The truth needs to be spoken and it might as well be me pointing out you're an ignorant fool. :)

... natural allies.

This allies blither again? You chose to make me an enemy when you started prattling on about your leftie fetish.

fj1200
04-06-2015, 01:56 PM
... you just HAPPEN to fight to make sure you get it, all the same ..

As I said, the truth must be spoken. I know you have no clue what truth is.

Of course you do. That's because you want to try to discredit me in the eyes of other posters here.

Your problem with me is that you know I see the truth about you, and cannot be conned into thinking I could be wrong. However, since I am RIGHT in all I claim about you, you're forced to use whatever disreputable means you can think of to try and neutralise the truths I address.

I don't discredit you. You being an incompetent poster incapable of rational discussion and necessity of bleating on about imagined lefties discredits you. You know the truth about me yet you can't point to all of my leftie/big government "agenda." You suck at this.

.. which is what THAT comment is really all about ...

:confused: You being a lying sack? Queen's English please.

No insults, then ? No put-downs ? No abusive rewrites of posts ? Everyone who's witnessed this troll stuff from you, just imagined all of those attacks, did they ?

I have done nothing of the sort against any conservatives here. And you whining about trolls is rich. Who drags up Mags every time he has nothing else to say? Oh, that's right; you do. :)

Refuted. You post here all too often. Besides, other Conservatives here will know your assertion to be untrue. So ... why claim it ?

:laugh: Boy you dumb.

Liar.

Since you claim to be 'the one true Thatcherite', and since I truly AM one, this is but one example of your abuse of her followers. Which is a very strange thing for a supposed 'conservative' to want to indulge in ....

I know you're not a conservative. You have no idea what conservatives believe. The only thing that saves you is repeating whatever the Thatcher Foundation posts. Your problem is you're nothing but a parrot... except when you don't want to be that is.

Also, excellent job of copping out of backing up all of your ignorant claims. Copping out and being a hypocrite are about the only things you do well.

Drummond
04-06-2015, 03:35 PM
As I said, the truth must be spoken. I know you have no clue what truth is.

.. no ? Well, here's some truth ... YOU REALLY NEED TO GET THE LAST WORD.

Admit it ... you tried not to, but it became too much for you. You weakened, so, you posted again ... :laugh::laugh::laugh:

I don't discredit you. You being an incompetent poster incapable of rational discussion and necessity of bleating on about imagined lefties discredits you. You know the truth about me yet you can't point to all of my leftie/big government "agenda." You suck at this.

I for one have never felt any 'need' to stoop to the tricks YOU play. Such as posting denigrations in place of discussion points. Such as complete rewrites of others' posts in the hope of a successful 'one-upmanship' effort.

I do know the truth about you. You claim to be a 'Thatcherite', but you do so in an abusive manner. As 'The Ultimate Thatcherite', for example, which demeans (you'd hope) any other Thatcherite out there. Except ... as 'The One True Thatcherite', you claim that no other true Thatcherites even exist !!!

Such is your burning need to attack your political adversaries, FJ ...

:confused: You being a lying sack? Queen's English please.

This, from YOU ???:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

I have done nothing of the sort against any conservatives here. And you whining about trolls is rich. Who drags up Mags every time he has nothing else to say? Oh, that's right; you do. :)

I don't insult her supporters. YOU DO.

:laugh: Boy you dumb.

Queen's English please ..

I know you're not a conservative. You have no idea what conservatives believe. The only thing that saves you is repeating whatever the Thatcher Foundation posts. Your problem is you're nothing but a parrot... except when you don't want to be that is.

If I do repeat what the Thatcher Foundation posts, then naturally I'd do so as a loyal and appreciative follower of all that she stood for.

But you clearly have a very great problem with that.

OF COURSE YOU DO .. LEFTIE ..

Lady Thatcher was a Conservative (... we all know that, of course). But YOU, in certain areas, definitely had no idea of what she believed in, and I've had to point out the deficiencies in your knowledge .. REPEATEDLY.

As a 'supporter', you should've been glad of my assistance. But, of course you weren't, and you use that as the basis for further attempts at disparagement. All of which proves your position TO BE UTTERLY FRAUDULENT.

Copping out and being a hypocrite are about the only things you do well.

Talking to yourself, they say, is the first sign of madness ..:tinfoil::tinfoil::tinfoil:

fj1200
04-07-2015, 10:23 AM
.. no ? Well, here's some truth ... YOU REALLY NEED TO GET THE LAST WORD.

Admit it ... you tried not to, but it became too much for you. You weakened, so, you posted again ... :laugh::laugh::laugh:

So, I don't post over a holiday weekend and didn't post so I've weakened? You are one stupid idiot not to mention your blather of me wanting to get the last word when you want to get the last word. You're not only stupid you're a hypocrite. But that isn't news to anyone.

... the tricks YOU play. ...

Such is your burning need to attack your political adversaries, FJ ...

I've never seen anyone whine as much as you but I think you're getting some competition in that regard. And I don't attack people who may be my "political adversary," I point out that you are one stupid fool.

This, from YOU ???:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

This is why it seems you're not British.

I don't insult her supporters. YOU DO.

Where? And don't cop out you friggin' idiot.

Queen's English please ..

The English was just fine but if you need me to spell out further the many ways in which you prove yourself to be an ignorant fool then I can certainly accommodate.

If I do repeat what the Thatcher Foundation posts, then naturally I'd do so as a mindless parrot.

Fixed for truth.

Talking to yourself, they say, is the first sign of madness ..:tinfoil::tinfoil::tinfoil:

Elementary school called: They wish for their attempted insult back. Do you have those examples of all my leftie big government positions yet? Of course you don't you moron.

Drummond
04-07-2015, 11:20 AM
So, I don't post over a holiday weekend and didn't post so I've weakened? You are one stupid idiot not to mention your blather of me wanting to get the last word when you want to get the last word. You're not only stupid you're a hypocrite. But that isn't news to anyone.

WHEN you post, isn't particularly relevant. The real point is that you can't resist getting that last word in !

.... and I might've guessed that it was force of circumstances (i.e your holiday weekend activities ?) which stopped you from posting for the short time you DID.

I've never seen anyone whine as much as you

Do I, really ?
Do you even read your OWN posts .. ? :lol:

but I think you're getting some competition in that regard

.... ah. Apparently you do.

And I don't attack people who may be my "political adversary,"

You make a point, then, of attacking political COMRADES ?

And you think that makes sense, eh ?:rolleyes:

I point out that you are one stupid fool.

And you think that makes sense, eh ?:rolleyes:

This is why it seems you're not British.

What on earth are you talking about ?

And, FJ, I couldn't care less whether or not you think I'm British. If it pleases you, choose to believe I'm not. Then again ... if it actually worries you, you could always check with Jim .. he'll be aware not only of my original registration details, but, from my IP address, where it is that I've been posting from all this time.

Where? And don't cop out you friggin' idiot.

Well, right THERE, for one ! You've just called one Thatcher supporter a, I quote, 'friggin' idiot' !!

You've REALLY got to do something about that attention deficiency problem, FJ ...

The English was just fine ...

Incomplete sentences are 'just fine' .. ?? :confused::confused:

but if you need me to spell out further the many ways in which you prove yourself to be an ignorant fool then I can certainly accommodate.

Any excuse at all, no matter how inventive or fantasist, to try & get the last word, FJ ??

Ah, but you're a very sad case ...:laugh2:

Fixed for truth.

Translation: subverted for abuse. AKA ... TROLL BEHAVIOUR.

Do you have those examples of all my leftie big government positions yet?

Well ... if you truly were the 'Ultimate Thatcherite' you stupidly claim to be, then THAT would be one, right there (maybe not 'leftie' as such, but definitely evidence of Big Government support) ! As I've pointed out to you repeatedly, Margaret Thatcher was no stranger to taking such positions when she saw a need for it. You, as the 'Ultimate Thatcherite', must surely represent the 'ultimate' supporter of that. Definitively speaking .. how could you fail to be ?

Of course, you could now admit that your 'Thatcherite' claim always was a fraudulent one, and escape my charge of your 'Big Government' support in that particular instance. Feel free to make that admission ....

But as for an actual example .. that's to say, one coming from the REAL world .. your support of Labour's position on the British economy has to amount to being such a position. You wanted tax cuts instead of austerity, remember ? As I pointed out before, as is only the truth, tax cuts have to be afforded. Labour's only way of providing an alternative to austerity, much less following YOUR recommendation, would've involved taking the Big Government decision of taking on a level of total control of the UK's finances to such an extent that, (a), massive borrowing would've had to fund it, and (b) the economy would've needed micro-management for years afterwards just to pay those loans back.

So tell me, Mr Leftie (... because you REALLY need that last word ..). Just how much Governmental control of a country's economy would you be prepared to recommend ?

fj1200
04-07-2015, 02:14 PM

.. your support of Labour's position on the British economy has to amount to being such a position. You wanted tax cuts instead of austerity, remember ? As I pointed out before, as is only the truth, tax cuts have to be afforded. Labour's only way of providing an alternative to austerity, much less following YOUR recommendation, would've involved taking the Big Government decision of taking on a level of total control of the UK's finances to such an extent that, (a), massive borrowing would've had to fund it, and (b) the economy would've needed micro-management for years afterwards just to pay those loans back.

So tell me, Mr Leftie (... because you REALLY need that last word ..). Just how much Governmental control of a country's economy would you be prepared to recommend ?

You really are one dumb frigging idiot and a lying sack to boot. Point out my support of Labour's position you moron and your incredibly stupid brand of logic is really not sufficient. No copping out this time you incompetent fool. You are apparently still too stupid to realize that you keep calling the Reagan solution a Labour position. Unbelievable. But please, defend more big government action and call it conservative.

Only a complete idiot like you thinks tax cuts are government control. I would say you should quit while you're ahead but you've never been ahead.

LongTermGuy
04-07-2015, 02:24 PM
You really are one dumb frigging idiot and a lying sack to boot. Point out my support of Labour's position you moron and your incredibly stupid brand of logic is really not sufficient. No copping out this time you incompetent fool. You are apparently still too stupid to realize that you keep calling the Reagan solution a Labour position. Unbelievable. But please, defend more big government action and call it conservative.

Only a complete idiot like you thinks tax cuts are government control. I would say you should quit while you're ahead but you've never been ahead.

`No...Your one really dumb mother Focker....this shit is getting old with you....hopping around like a fat Liberal perverted slob from thread to thread arguing.....then calling it debating...go post your own stuff....you little biatch....

fj1200
04-07-2015, 02:28 PM
....this shit is getting old with you....

The hypocrisy is strong with the knuckleheads and you're no different. But look at it this way; one of your pedantic little threads is finally getting some attention.

LongTermGuy
04-07-2015, 06:50 PM
The hypocrisy is strong with the knuckleheads and you're no different. But look at it this way; one of your pedantic little threads is finally getting some attention.

`...fj...(Fx-John)....the Thread-hopper....(Deserves an automated response from now on)...a Liberal... Full of sound and fury,...Signifying nothing...adding nothing to a thread except Ignorance and foolishness....a sensitive leftist clown waking up everyday with no memory of the day before and unable to hold a decent conversation with most who oppose his far left views...a downright creepy lost troll *whose idea of debating is nothing more than arguing back and forth endlessly day after day...page after page...hopping from thread to thread looking to find fault...looking to argue...never complementing.........*never moving on and doing something original on his own....maybe this is fj`s idea of enjoyment...who knows...who cares... the sad thing is fj will always remain a sensitive TROLL... always needing to get in the last word...and always looking for that next thread to derail that someone else posted....so it seems fj will remain to be our special house Troll...so be it....let it be written...

fj1200
04-08-2015, 02:55 PM
`...fj...(Fx-John)....

I see this is your basic admittance that you're an ignorant fool who has no idea who he's talking to. Nevertheless the first step for you to get better though is to tell us all how this 'John' intellectually violated you on some other forum.

Gunny
04-08-2015, 03:13 PM
Dang. And I get accused of being angry.:laugh::laugh:

LongTermGuy
04-08-2015, 03:14 PM
I see this is your basic admittance that you're an ignorant fool who has no idea who he's talking to. Nevertheless the first step for you to get better though is to tell us all how this 'John' intellectually violated you on some other forum.

`...fj...(Fx-John)....the Thread-hopper....(Deserves an automated response from now on)...a Liberal... Full of sound and fury,...Signifying nothing...adding nothing to a thread except Ignorance and foolishness....a sensitive leftist clown waking up everyday with no memory of the day before and unable to hold a decent conversation with most who oppose his far left views...a downright creepy lost troll *whose idea of debating is nothing more than arguing back and forth endlessly day after day...page after page...hopping from thread to thread looking to find fault...looking to argue...never complementing.........*never moving on and doing something original on his own....maybe this is fj`s idea of enjoyment...who knows...who cares... the sad thing is fj will always remain a sensitive TROLL... always needing to get in the last word...and always looking for that next thread to derail that someone else posted....so it seems fj will remain to be our special house Troll...so be it....let it be written...

Gunny
04-08-2015, 03:24 PM

Think about what you just said. One, fj is not a liberal. Not even close.

Two, it takes TWO to argue.

Don't let him get under you skin.

And you know what I noticed about this board? We can't agree to disagree. I don't dislike anyone on here. Well, except one person. What's the point to "debate" if no one can debate? I prefer a good argument to someone slapping me on the back every time I say something. But it doesn't have to be personal. Some people act like you're killing their first born child by disagreeing with them.

LongTermGuy
04-08-2015, 03:27 PM
Think about what you just said. One, fj is not a liberal. Not even close.

Two, it takes TWO to argue.

Don't let him get under you skin.

And you know what I noticed about this board? We can't agree to disagree. I don't dislike anyone on here. Well, except one person. What's the point to "debate" if no one can debate? I prefer a good argument to someone slapping me on the back every time I say something. But it doesn't have to be personal. Some people act like you're killing their first born child by disagreeing with them.

*Gunny this thread has gone to hell already and is going nowhere......I have my opinions you have yours...

Gunny
04-08-2015, 03:34 PM
*Gunny this thread has gone to hell already and is going nowhere......I have my opinions you have yours...

You're entitled.

But read what he says beyond you don't agree with it. He's a contrarian. He'd argue with a tree if it stood still long enough.:laugh:

LongTermGuy
04-08-2015, 03:43 PM
You're entitled.

But read what he says beyond you don't agree with it. He's a contrarian. He'd argue with a tree if it stood still long enough.:laugh:

Understand....I read everything....this conversation on this garbage thread you and I are having now is a waste of time.....for both of us...hell everybody..I would rather be finding new stories instead of going back to this stupid dead thread....lets move on...let all of us move on...there are so many good stories out there waiting to be found...and there is so much shit in most of our personal lives to handle also...besides coming here with this back and forth crap.. But I get your drift gunny....

jimnyc
04-08-2015, 03:46 PM
I don't think anything can be accomplished by leaving this one going, other than continuing fights. I'm gonna wrap this one up. If you guys truly want to discuss the title/subject, anyone is free to restart another thread.