PDA

View Full Version : Not a Hate Crime

Perianne
03-15-2015, 08:23 PM
This hasn't been all over the news because it is just random violence, right?

Black girl attacks white girl and her little brother.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=b10_1426395873

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
03-15-2015, 09:22 PM
This hasn't been all over the news because it is just random violence, right?

Black girl attacks white girl and her little brother.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=b10_1426395873

Did you see that POS attack that little boy???
I'd kill her if it was me.... despite it being a female..
Id beat hell out of her and anybody that tried to help her.
An adult attack a child like that around me gonna' get the worse ass stomping they've ever gotten--be it man or woman.

This type of shit happens all the damn time but there is no damn outcry about it..
I don't play....

The problem in this country now is that these hate-filled animals are allowed to do as they ffing please with no damn punishment!

Anybody thinking my words are harsh had better watch that piece of shit hitting that little white boy.. I'd kill her if it was my baby brother. --Tyr

LongTermGuy
03-15-2015, 09:28 PM
An adult attack a child like that around me gonna' get the worse ass stomping they've ever gotten--be it man or woman.

This type of shit happens all the damn time but there is no damn outcry about it..
I don't play....

The problem in this country now is that these hate-filled animals are allowed to do as they ffing please with no damn punishment!

Anybody thinking my words are harsh had better watch that piece of shit hitting that little white boy.. I'd kill her if it was my baby brother. --Tyr

`...I didn't wanna click on the link and didn't...but have a good idea...

This is `o`s chosen protected people....( the low info ones)....

Perianne
03-15-2015, 09:30 PM

I don't play....

I agree. I wanted to fight her.

LongTermGuy
03-15-2015, 09:48 PM
I agree. I wanted to fight her.

.....got a feeling it wont be much of a fight...your cute avatar doesn't fool me....:laugh:

tailfins
03-16-2015, 08:48 AM

I don't play....

I was taught from the time I was a pre-teen to stay out of colored areas. There may be some colored professionals that have joined civilized society, but there's no benefit from spending time in colored areas. When I see stuff like this I can imagine my avid segregationist parents saying "I told you so."

gabosaurus
03-16-2015, 11:50 AM
I was taught from the time I was a pre-teen to stay out of colored areas. There may be some colored professionals that have joined civilized society, but there's no benefit from spending time in colored areas. When I see stuff like this I can imagine my avid segregationist parents saying "I told you so."

I've been to black areas. I spent a weekend in Compton once with my sister and one of her former roommates, who was a black film student. It's not much different from East Los Angeles, where my sister lives now. People are people.

Olivia
03-16-2015, 02:52 PM
But, then they ask why white people cross the street. And why so many of them are in prison.

I have zero sympathy for their plight. I used to but not anymore.

This just savagery! Hopefully the idiot will be identified and arrested.

fj1200
03-16-2015, 03:16 PM
But, then they ask why white people cross the street. And why so many of them are in prison.

I have zero sympathy for their plight. I used to but not anymore.

This just savagery! Hopefully the idiot will be identified and arrested.

I have sympathy for anyone screwed by government, any conservative would.

Olivia
03-16-2015, 03:25 PM
I have sympathy for anyone screwed by government, any conservative would.

Could you elaborate?

Trigg
03-16-2015, 04:11 PM
I've been to black areas. I spent a weekend in Compton once with my sister and one of her former roommates, who was a black film student. It's not much different from East Los Angeles, where my sister lives now. People are people.

these are not people, they're animals who don't deserve to live in civilized society. They're cowards who's idea of an exciting fight is to sucker punch someone and attack as a group.

This behavior comes from 15yr olds having babies and not bothering, or having any clue how to, raise their children.

Olivia
03-16-2015, 04:16 PM
She has been arrested!

http://fox59.com/2015/03/16/girl-believed-to-be-seen-attacking-classmate-young-child-arrested/

gabosaurus
03-16-2015, 07:32 PM
these are not people, they're animals who don't deserve to live in civilized society. They're cowards who's idea of an exciting fight is to sucker punch someone and attack as a group.
This behavior comes from 15yr olds having babies and not bothering, or having any clue how to, raise their children.

What about the rednecks and backwoods hillbillies? A lot of them have kids at 15 and how no clue how to raise their kids. While their elders are busy making moonshine, tinkering with trucks on blocks and using their faithful hound dogs to track down outsiders and attack them as a group.

I don't consider anyone of any race, ethnicity or religion to be better than anyone. There is a lot of poor white trash that is the equal of poor black trash. If you to consider yourself superior to any black person, go ahead. But your mindset is about 50 years behind.

Gunny
03-16-2015, 07:41 PM
Yeah?

fj1200
03-16-2015, 10:30 PM
Could you elaborate?

Sure, posted previously in another thread:

The rise of the welfare state in the 1960s contributed greatly to the demise of the black family as a stable institution. The out-of-wedlock birth rate among African Americans today is 73%, three times higher than it was prior to the War on Poverty. Children raised in fatherless homes are far more likely to grow up poor and to eventually engage in criminal behavior, than their peers who are raised in two-parent homes. In 2010, blacks (approximately 13% of the U.S. population) accounted for (http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in-the-u.s/2010/crime-in-the-u.s.-2010/tables/table-43) 48.7% of all arrests for homicide, 31.8% of arrests for forcible rape, 33.5% of arrests for aggravated assault, and 55% of arrests for robbery. Also as of 2010, the black poverty rate was 27.4% (http://www.infoplease.com/spot/bhmcensus1.html) (about3 times higher (http://www.census.gov/newsroom/releases/archives/income_wealth/cb11-157.html) than the white rate), meaning that 11.5 million blacks in the U.S. were living in poverty.
http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/v...ry.asp?id=1672 (http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/viewSubCategory.asp?id=1672)

A review of the empirical evidence in the professional literature of the social sciences gives policymakers an insight into the root causes of crime. Consider, for instance:

Over the past thirty years, the rise in violent crime parallels the rise in families abandoned by fathers.
High-crime neighborhoods are characterized by high concentrations of families abandoned by fathers.
State-by-state analysis by Heritage scholars indicates that a 10 percent increase in the percentage of children living in single-parent homes leads typically to a 17 percent increase in juvenile crime.
The rate of violent teenage crime corresponds with the number of families abandoned by fathers.
The type of aggression and hostility demonstrated by a future criminal often is foreshadowed in unusual aggressiveness as early as age five or six.
The future criminal tends to be an individual rejected by other children as early as the first grade who goes on to form his own group of friends, often the future delinquent gang.

On the other hand:

Neighborhoods with a high degree of religious practice are not high-crime neighborhoods.
Even in high-crime inner-city neighborhoods, well over 90 percent of children from safe, stable homes do not become delinquents. By contrast only 10 percent of children from unsafe, unstable homes in these neighborhoods avoid crime.
Criminals capable of sustaining marriage gradually move away from a life of crime after they get married.
The mother's strong affectionate attachment to her child is the child's best buffer against a life of crime.
The father's authority and involvement in raising his children are also a great buffer against a life of crime.

The scholarly evidence, in short, suggests that at the heart of the explosion of crime in America is the loss of the capacity of fathers and mothers to be responsible in caring for the children they bring into the world. This loss of love and guidance at the intimate levels of marriage and family has broad social consequences for children and for the wider community. The empirical evidence shows that too many young men and women from broken families tend to have a much weaker sense of connection with their neighborhood and are prone to exploit its members to satisfy their unmet needs or desires. This contributes to a loss of a sense of community and to the disintegration of neighborhoods into social chaos and violent crime. If policymakers are to deal with the root causes of crime, therefore, they must deal with the rapid rise of illegitimacy.

http://www.heritage.org/research/rep...-violent-crime (http://www.heritage.org/research/reports/1995/03/bg1026nbsp-the-real-root-causes-of-violent-crime)

Teenagers tend to be low skilled. They lack the experience, knowledge and maturity of adults. That means they will be the primary victims of a minimum wage law. But why are black teens more heavily impacted than white teens? Black teens are far more likely to come from broken homes and attend some of the worst schools in the nation. Therefore, a law that discriminates against the employment of low-skilled workers will have a greater impact on black workers. Moreover, the minimum wage subsidizes racial discrimination. After all, if you must pay $7.25 an hour to whomever you hire, you might as well hire people you like the most, even if they are of identical skill.
http://www.creators.com/conservative...our-youth.html (http://www.creators.com/conservative/walter-williams/collusion-against-our-youth.html)

jimnyc
03-17-2015, 07:18 AM
It's bad enough she beat up a girl that obviously didn't want to fight. I don't know the reasoning, but it better be good. But hitting a child? Even though the kid is likely physically unharmed, I hope she gets like a year in prison to teach her not to do so again.

darin
03-17-2015, 11:21 AM

Is he still black?

That's like "I'm not racist! some of my best friends are black!" :-/

Trigg
03-17-2015, 11:32 AM
What about the rednecks and backwoods hillbillies? A lot of them have kids at 15 and how no clue how to raise their kids. While their elders are busy making moonshine, tinkering with trucks on blocks and using their faithful hound dogs to track down outsiders and attack them as a group.

I don't consider anyone of any race, ethnicity or religion to be better than anyone. There is a lot of poor white trash that is the equal of poor black trash. If you to consider yourself superior to any black person, go ahead. But your mindset is about 50 years behind.

Strike a nerve did I :laugh:.

While you trot out used up stereotypes I stated a fact. The fact is that the black population has a HUGE problem with out of wedlock births and a NO snitching culture.

I really don't care if you have a problem with my labeling these girls animals, because that is the way they're acting. Ganging up on defenseless people as a group, laughing about it and posting it online is disgusting. But, you continue to talk about rednecks as if they have anything to do with this story if that makes you feel better. :lame2:

Perianne
03-17-2015, 12:29 PM

Yes, it is terrible when whites act like blacks.

Trigg
03-18-2015, 08:57 AM
She has been arrested!

http://fox59.com/2015/03/16/girl-believed-to-be-seen-attacking-classmate-young-child-arrested/

You have to appreciate the stupidity of these people, filming their crimes and putting it on social media. They're handing the police the evidence to arrest them. Hopefully she is old enough to be sent to jail for a few years, instead of getting a slap on the wrist.

Gunny
03-18-2015, 12:20 PM
It's bad enough she beat up a girl that obviously didn't want to fight. I don't know the reasoning, but it better be good. But hitting a child? Even though the kid is likely physically unharmed, I hope she gets like a year in prison to teach her not to do so again.

She won't get in trouble. Blacks are allowed to beat up whites. We don't vandalize our entire city over it.

aboutime
03-23-2015, 07:13 PM
Strike a nerve did I :laugh:.

While you trot out used up stereotypes I stated a fact. The fact is that the black population has a HUGE problem with out of wedlock births and a NO snitching culture.

I really don't care if you have a problem with my labeling these girls animals, because that is the way they're acting. Ganging up on defenseless people as a group, laughing about it and posting it online is disgusting. But, you continue to talk about rednecks as if they have anything to do with this story if that makes you feel better. :lame2:

Trigg. Truth is, about gabby. Take her out of her sanitized surroundings where only her imagination is real, and she would instantly become just another casualty of her own ignorance, and stupidity.
Gabby managed to say everything BUT...."Some of my best friends are black!"
And sadly. Gabby has no idea how Black Americans laugh at such statements....used to appease, and disguise the speaker's hatred, and bigotry.