PDA

View Full Version : `***The Grey...on tonight...

LongTermGuy
03-16-2015, 06:01 PM
....spikeTV 8:00 eastern time....If you haven't seen it now is your chance...I have not seen it....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VRWF4cepn8U

NightTrain
03-16-2015, 06:43 PM
I don't watch Liam Neeson anymore. He's an anti-gun commie.

That's too bad, because I really liked him.

LongTermGuy
03-16-2015, 06:58 PM

...Understand...as long as he dont "act" like a liberal loon....I will watch the movie....most of his movies are very ....conservative....which is interesting...alright the movie is starting...later...

darin
03-16-2015, 09:13 PM
I love liam's work!

I hate that movie, though; but its pretty good

indago
03-16-2015, 11:34 PM
I liked the scene where after he got caught in the rapids in the river and finally made his way to a shore, he crawled up onto the bank and rolled over on his back, trying to get his shit together, he looked up at the grey sky and hollered: C'mon, gimme some help here. And then he waited, and waited... NOTHING! Finally, he said: Fuck it! I'll do it myself.

LongTermGuy
03-17-2015, 06:55 PM
I liked the scene where after he got caught in the rapids in the river and finally made his way to a shore, he crawled up onto the bank and rolled over on his back, trying to get his shit together, he looked up at the grey sky and hollered: C'mon, gimme some help here. And then he waited, and waited... NOTHING! Finally, he said: Fuck it! I'll do it myself.

....and in the end...he said bring it....`focused` and killed the wolf....

enjoyed watching it.....it was alright...*Critters gotta eat...man wants to survive...

DLT
03-17-2015, 10:02 PM

Same here. When he opened his piehole and showed his sublime stupidity by blaming America for the Muzzie terrorist attack in France....I added him to my list of leftist morons with too much money and not enough brains. The dripping hypocrisy, if not irony, is....while blaming America for having "too many guns"....he never fails to USE one or several guns in his movies.