PDA

View Full Version : Rumble in Salt Lake: Romney to take on Holyfield in charity boxing event, report says

Jeff
03-17-2015, 06:19 AM
My money is on Romney :eek: OK so I would be a loser :laugh: Seriously though I think this is a stand up thing for Romney to do, he is truly looking out for folks that need help. But I think he may have a screw loose getting in the ring with Holyfield. :laugh: A better fight and one I would pay any amount for would be Mitt and Hillary :laugh:

It's a title fight for the ages, the contender versus the candidate, the Olympian versus The Man Who Saved the Olympics.
Boxing fans and political observers of all ages, get ready: Mitt Romney is going to "fight" Evander Holyfield.
And you thought Mayweather vs. Pacquiao was highly anticipated.
The 2012 presidential candidate will spar with the former heavyweight champion of the world at the Union Pacific Depot in Salt Lake City on May 15 to raise money for charity, the Salt Lake Tribune reported Monday.
The bout, one of several slated to take place that night, will raise money for Charity Vision, a humanitarian organization founded by retired Salt Lake physician Bill Jackson to provide medical equipment for poorer areas around the world. Like Romney, Jackson is a Mormon, and served as a mission president in the Philippines for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015/03/16/romney-vs-holyfield-candidate-meets-champ-in-may-charity-event-report-says/?intcmp=latestnews

jimnyc
03-17-2015, 07:23 AM
I applaud Romney, but I'm a fight fan, so I hope Holyfield beats the shit out of him in the first 30 seconds and knocks him out. :)

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
03-17-2015, 07:32 AM
I applaud Romney, but I'm a fight fan, so I hope Holyfield beats the shit out of him in the first 30 seconds and knocks him out. :)

haha. I'd pay big bucks to see Romney do that to ffing traitor in charge now.
--All for charity of course, mind you. :laugh:-Tyr

jimnyc
03-17-2015, 07:34 AM
haha. I'd pay big bucks to see Romney do that to ffing traitor in charge now.
--All for charity of course, mind you. :laugh:-Tyr

I'd like to see Tyson fight Obama, and pray he doesn't like him. Now THAT'S an evil bastard!

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
03-17-2015, 07:47 AM
I'd like to see Tyson fight Obama, and pray he doesn't like him. Now THAT'S an evil bastard!

Me too! I'd bet Tyson doesn't like him because it appears that Tyson only likes himself.
Would be the super clashing of ego's and I know which ffing punk would be knocked the hell out. :laugh:--Tyr

03-17-2015, 10:35 PM
I'd love to see that.