PDA

View Full Version : Limbaugh: Netanyahu victory reminds us not to get sucked in by the media

tailfins
03-19-2015, 08:44 AM
And even I, your host, yesterday got sucked in, believing all of the preelection news and the preelection polling data coming out of Israel, which pretty much had Netanyahu defeated.

http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2015/03/18/the_lesson_of_netanyahu_s_victory_conservatism_wil l_defeat_barack_obama

LongTermGuy
03-19-2015, 09:00 AM
http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2015/03/18/the_lesson_of_netanyahu_s_victory_conservatism_wil l_defeat_barack_obama

...Yup....correct...Heard his show yesterday driving around...Thanks tailfins!...:cool:

NightTrain
03-19-2015, 09:15 AM
Liberals and Muzzies worldwide are in a rage-fueled frenzy over Netanyahu's victory.

I understand the muslim part, they'd like a weak leader in there that will appease them so they can launch a more effective terrorist campaign.

I don't understand the liberal hatred, unless it's a sheer dislike of any strong leader that knows when the time for action is at hand and isn't afraid to release the hounds.

Or more likely, liberals take their cues from every liberal site - all of whom detest Netanyahu - and can't explain why they say the things they do such as Gabby demonstrated recently. They can't back up the soundbites whatsoever, but that doesn't slow them down. Apartheid is a favorite word to throw out there, which shows they have no idea what Apartheid means - and don't care because they saw another liberal use it and the parroting continues.

Liberal media did their best to sway that election, along with Bambam's minions. It's shameful.

aboutime
03-19-2015, 05:24 PM
Liberals and Muzzies worldwide are in a rage-fueled frenzy over Netanyahu's victory.

I understand the muslim part, they'd like a weak leader in there that will appease them so they can launch a more effective terrorist campaign.

I don't understand the liberal hatred, unless it's a sheer dislike of any strong leader that knows when the time for action is at hand and isn't afraid to release the hounds.

Or more likely, liberals take their cues from every liberal site - all of whom detest Netanyahu - and can't explain why they say the things they do such as Gabby demonstrated recently. They can't back up the soundbites whatsoever, but that doesn't slow them down. Apartheid is a favorite word to throw out there, which shows they have no idea what Apartheid means - and don't care because they saw another liberal use it and the parroting continues.

Liberal media did their best to sway that election, along with Bambam's minions. It's shameful.

Night Train. Yes, the Muslim part is understandable, but..as we all know. Whenever any Liberal, Democrat, Progressive, Leftist, Clinton-fan, or Obama Messiah follower is presented with TRUTH...they always expose their ignorance, hatred, and stupidity.:laugh:

tailfins
03-19-2015, 05:52 PM
Night Train. Yes, the Muslim part is understandable, but..as we all know. Whenever any Liberal, Democrat, Progressive, Leftist, Clinton-fan, or Obama Messiah follower is presented with TRUTH...they always expose their ignorance, hatred, and stupidity.:laugh:

What you sometimes miss is looking at relevance before truth. Information about baking a cake, whether true or false is a distraction if you're repairing an automobile.

aboutime
03-19-2015, 07:14 PM
What you sometimes miss is looking at relevance before truth. Information about baking a cake, whether true or false is a distraction if you're repairing an automobile.

Nobody can accomplish any relevance without Truth. You are proving that with your own statement.

Gunny
03-19-2015, 08:21 PM

You don't know jack about muslims. You just need something to hate.

tailfins
03-19-2015, 08:24 PM

Hate or no hate; you're not going to get any job done right if you can't properly process information. Being mean to Mohammad the convenience store manager on the corner isn't going to defeat ISIL.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
03-19-2015, 09:21 PM

And how would you know how much he does or does not know about muslims??
Just flapping your gums to impress yourself I see...
Kinda obvious to me that its you needing something or somebody to hate.

Each time you show up here you attack AT...

TRY ME INSTEAD. I kind of like hitting back myself....
And you and your bullshit bravado make it so easy...:laugh:

Say, how does that stick feel hoss???? :laugh2:--Tyr

03-20-2015, 03:12 AM
It really is a shame that the media is so unreliable. We should start our own media where we tell the truth.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
03-20-2015, 07:52 AM
It really is a shame that the media is so unreliable. We should start our own media where we tell the truth.
Or take a personal vow to speak up, speak out refuting it with the truth as I have done many years ago.
An army of one can do amazing things when it champions TRUTH...
Notice I said Truth and not "perfection".. Perfection as humans is attainable only after death.Tyr

tailfins
03-20-2015, 08:08 AM
Or take a personal vow to speak up, speak out refuting it with the truth as I have done many years ago.
An army of one can do amazing things when it champions TRUTH...
Notice I said Truth and not "perfection".. Perfection as humans is attainable only after death.Tyr

Chest thumpers are just as incompetent in defeating militant Islam as an appeaser like Obama. A well-defined strategy carefully executed wins.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
03-20-2015, 09:32 AM
Chest thumpers are just as incompetent in defeating militant Islam as an appeaser like Obama. A well-defined strategy carefully executed wins.

Informing people of a threat they are unaware of is not chest thumping. Informing people that government conspires with the muslims to keep them in the dark is not chest thumping.
Posting the truth about Islam is what is required Hoss or else how do you expect anybody to go along with your STRATEGY or even why would they?
Knowledge is power.
To defeat an enemy --- your allies must know that its an enemy!!!
Currently billions are being spent worldwide to present the damn lie that Islam is NOT THE ENEMY!

Average Joe citizen has not a clue what a huge enemy Islam is. Education is the key. You keep saying --do this -do that --, as if most citizens already know--they don't!

Media, government and liberal education system all teach Islam is not a threat...
Nobody fights a fire that they do not believe exists... Tyr

aboutime
03-20-2015, 03:04 PM

So, you give me no choice to dignify anything you say as being worth responding to with any credence.

If I wanted to Hate anything. It would be simple, uneducated minds who accuse others like you do so well.