PDA

View Full Version : Whar Bez Jeff??

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
03-20-2015, 09:38 AM
The lad seems to be missing in action as of late...
I hope the bosslady hasn't put him in da doghouse , again! :laugh:

Dat doghouse bez a sad lonely place.... ;) --Tyr

jimnyc
03-20-2015, 09:55 AM
I see he hasn't posted in a couple of days, but he was logged on this morning. I should have checked that first. I saw your post and then sent him a text message making sure all was OK. He's gonna think I'm more of an idiot than he already probably thinks. But he does login invisible, so F him! :laugh:

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
03-20-2015, 10:16 AM
I see he hasn't posted in a couple of days, but he was logged on this morning. I should have checked that first. I saw your post and then sent him a text message making sure all was OK. He's gonna think I'm more of an idiot than he already probably thinks. But he does login invisible, so F him! :laugh:

With Jeff ya just never know.
I suspect that he may log in invisible because he is naked at home.. :laugh:
And don't want we peepers to be laughing at him.. ;)

Not that Id ever want to see him that way but maybe some gays might.. :laugh:--Tyr

Jeff
03-21-2015, 06:17 AM
I haven't been able to sleep much at all lately, so I have been logging in around 4 am looking around and going back to trying to sleep ( with no success ) But no I haven't gone to far and the nice weather is just about here ( 85 plus 2 days last week ) so before long I will wind up getting out and about and hopefully things will get back to normal. ( whatever that is :laugh: )

LongTermGuy
03-21-2015, 09:31 AM
`​...Good to see you Jeff.... :)

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
03-21-2015, 10:37 AM
I haven't been able to sleep much at all lately, so I have been logging in around 4 am looking around and going back to trying to sleep ( with no success ) But no I haven't gone to far and the nice weather is just about here ( 85 plus 2 days last week ) so before long I will wind up getting out and about and hopefully things will get back to normal. ( whatever that is :laugh: )

THREE GOOD SHOTS OF GOOD WHISKEY BEFORE BED CURES THAT.. :laugh:

That or a great bed-tango with tha wife--works for me every time I do it... :beer:
My heart forbids the whiskey now, so the tango will just have to do, at least that's what I tell my wife..- ;)-Tyr

Jeff
03-22-2015, 07:30 AM
THREE GOOD SHOTS OF GOOD WHISKEY BEFORE BED CURES THAT.. :laugh:

That or a great bed-tango with tha wife--works for me every time I do it... :beer:
My heart forbids the whiskey now, so the tango will just have to do, at least that's what I tell my wife..- ;)-Tyr

My heart forbids the fun stuff as well but I keep a mason jar ( actually 2 ) of shine next to the bed and even that hasn't been working, as for the wife, yup doing that route as well. Seems when winter comes I just turn into a hermit, last year I got sick and lost all kinds of weight, hell I thought the Grim Reaper was a coming, but this year I just don't do anything, up all night and then I will lay down around 10 toss and turn until 1 and then sleep until 3, get up and do it again :smoke:

But I took the bike out again yesterday and have a lot of work going on on the other one ( hopefully it will be done just in time for the great weather ) so better days are a coming.