PDA

View Full Version : Obama equates American citizens who disagree, with Iran terrorist govt seeking nukes

Little-Acorn
03-20-2015, 12:00 PM
No, this is not from The Onion. (Funny how many of Obama's recent statements are worthy of that publishing medium and no other.)

He made a speech to the Iranian people to try to influence the course of treaty negotiations (after bashing Republican Senators for doing pretty much the same thing). and said:

The days and weeks ahead will be critical. Our negotiations have made progress, but gaps remain. And there are people, in both our countries and beyond, who oppose a diplomatic resolution.

Yes, folks, the President of the United States just announced, in a public address, that American citizens who disagree with him and want to block the Iranian terrorist government from getting a nuclear weapon, are similar to the very Iranian terrorist government officials who WANT to get those nuclear weapons.

But he wasn't finished.

He then explained why he believed his negotiations would prevent the Iranian terrorists from getting the Bomb: They promised him they wouldn't.

Iran’s Supreme Leader Ayatollah Khamenei has issued a fatwa against the development of nuclear weapons, and President Rouhani has said that Iran would never develop a nuclear weapon.

Of course, if they kept their promises, it would be one of the first times in their history. Does anyone (besides Barack Obama) expect them to?

There is no truth to the rumor that the Iranian terrorist government officials also promised the Iranian people "If you like your health plan, you can keep your health plan. Period.", and "There's not a smidgen of corruption in my government's department." No, that was some other country's leader. With equal credibility.

Keep in mind that, when the Iranian people were trying to rise up against their own government four years ago and begging for U.S. help, he ignored them, leaving them to the tender mercies of the Iranian terrorist government.

Now he wants them to believe that he has their best interests at heart, and that they should move against their terrorist government to let his negotiations succeed (letting that terrorist government get a nuclear bomb after ten years).

Does he actually think his fabrications and fakery will be believed any more by the Iranian people he betrayed, than by the American citizens he has betrayed?

------------------------------------------------------

The above quotes can be found here:
http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/obama-iranians-hardliners-both-our-countries-oppose-diplomatic-resolution_893045.html?page=1

aboutime
03-22-2015, 07:59 PM
Not surprised to learn or hear this. After all. I, and many other Americans, both civilian, and former military, have been PROFILED by Obama, and the Justice Department as Terrorists, and Racists IF...we disagree with anything Obama says, or does.

Unlike Mrs. Obama....I'm proud to disagree with a known LIAR in the White House. Which explains WHY I did not, and would not vote for him...EVER.