PDA

View Full Version : Giuliani's Fiery Rhetoric Enrages Left, Inspires Conservatives

jimnyc
03-23-2015, 06:23 AM
A fully unleashed Rudolph Giuliani, free of electoral concerns and financial worries, has relentlessly criticized President Barack Obama in recent weeks, questioning the commander in chief's love of country while placing the blame for much of society's ills at the front door of the White House.

But those same inflammatory views that have been eaten up by some conservatives are significantly out of step with the prevailing political views of liberal New York City. And experts suggest they could further muddle Giuliani's complicated legacy in the city he led for eight years, including in its darkest hours.

"Giuliani has gotten more brazen in his rhetoric but his target audience is now the far right," said Jamie Chandler, a political science professor at the City University of New York. "He's no longer interested in wide appeal."

Always outspoken, Giuliani's transformation from moderate Republican mayor of an overwhelmingly Democratic city to right-wing hero — one that first accelerated during his ill-fated 2008 presidential bid — was arguably never more apparent than last month when he took the stage at a fundraising dinner in Manhattan to benefit likely GOP presidential candidate Gov. Scott Walker of Wisconsin.

"I do not believe, and I know this is a horrible thing to say, but I do not believe that the president loves America," said Giuliani, who arrived unannounced and was unaware there were reporters in the room. "He doesn't love you. And he doesn't love me. He wasn't brought up the way you were brought up and I was brought up through love of this country."

Giuliani — who, in a less publicized outburst, shouted "Mr. President, wake up. Come off the golf course" at an Arizona speaking event the week prior — did not back off his remarks even after they created a firestorm, dominating headlines nationally for days.

Rest - http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/giuliani-rhethoric-liberals-de-blasio/2015/03/23/id/631832/

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
03-23-2015, 09:35 AM
A fully unleashed Rudolph Giuliani, free of electoral concerns and financial worries, has relentlessly criticized President Barack Obama in recent weeks, questioning the commander in chief's love of country while placing the blame for much of society's ills at the front door of the White House.

But those same inflammatory views that have been eaten up by some conservatives are significantly out of step with the prevailing political views of liberal New York City. And experts suggest they could further muddle Giuliani's complicated legacy in the city he led for eight years, including in its darkest hours.

"Giuliani has gotten more brazen in his rhetoric but his target audience is now the far right," said Jamie Chandler, a political science professor at the City University of New York. "He's no longer interested in wide appeal."

Always outspoken, Giuliani's transformation from moderate Republican mayor of an overwhelmingly Democratic city to right-wing hero — one that first accelerated during his ill-fated 2008 presidential bid — was arguably never more apparent than last month when he took the stage at a fundraising dinner in Manhattan to benefit likely GOP presidential candidate Gov. Scott Walker of Wisconsin.

"I do not believe, and I know this is a horrible thing to say, but I do not believe that the president loves America," said Giuliani, who arrived unannounced and was unaware there were reporters in the room. "He doesn't love you. And he doesn't love me. He wasn't brought up the way you were brought up and I was brought up through love of this country."

Giuliani — who, in a less publicized outburst, shouted "Mr. President, wake up. Come off the golf course" at an Arizona speaking event the week prior — did not back off his remarks even after they created a firestorm, dominating headlines nationally for days.

Rest - http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/giuliani-rhethoric-liberals-de-blasio/2015/03/23/id/631832/

Those that fully support the Obama are just too damn stupid for any light to ever give them a freaking clue. Take his main supporters ,liberals/leftists, muslims and blacks, they are either too stupid or else too invested in his destroy this nation as it was founded campaign.
You feed a dog it always thinks you are its friend even if the food is poisoned!
Obama feeds his slavish subjects just what they ask for( Lies and government freebies) but its all poisoned and they are too damn stupid even after 6 years to see that glaring fact!

Giuliani's words only mean something to we that know and face the truth. And myself, I needed not any of his words to know what scum Obama is.. -Tyr

fj1200
03-23-2015, 01:23 PM
A fully unleashed Rudolph Giuliani...

Bummer he's not running. I would have appointed him POTUS in '08.

darin
03-23-2015, 02:35 PM
The Mayor's words were NOT Rhetoric. That's a term - rhetoric - used by liberal mass media folks in an attempt to dismiss-without-merit the thoughts, facts, ideas of those who find our President's actions and words literally revolting.

I'm in that camp. I'm embarrassed of my nation these days. To think somehow that boob got elected twice. Speaks heap-loads of shame about our voting population.

aboutime
03-23-2015, 02:49 PM

Jim. Truth is. Liberals always defend themselves against hearing, reading, or admitting the TRUTH by always calling it...as the Mayor said it so well....Rhetoric. Rhetoric is a cover word used by liberals INSTEAD of TRUTH. Which Liberals CANNOT change.

jackdcuna
03-27-2015, 06:38 PM
Keep up the good work Mayor.....When the Liberal Billionaire Elitists are enraged; just means that you are doing a good job and telling the truth that they wish to hide.