PDA

View Full Version : Ford Motor Comanpay's Gay Agenda

glockmail
06-28-2007, 02:06 PM
http://www.boycottford.com/

Too bad. I've owned Fords all my life. I guess my next vehicle will be something else.

OCA
06-28-2007, 02:12 PM
I've bought my last Ford ever.

See some of the sick shit they sponsor? Guess pc really is a sickness.

Hagbard Celine
06-28-2007, 02:36 PM
God damn you guys are intolerant.

theHawk
06-28-2007, 02:42 PM

What happened to the Magic Genie? :laugh2:

OCA
06-28-2007, 02:43 PM

Yes, I know. Hey if I had a company and was supporting the ridiculing of any and all handicapped individuals would you be tolerant of me?

Hagbard Celine
06-28-2007, 02:45 PM
Yes, I know. Hey if I had a company and was supporting the ridiculing of any and all handicapped individuals would you be tolerant of me?

Of course not. How in the hell does ridiculing handicapped people equate to supporting the struggle for gay rights?

Hagbard Celine
06-28-2007, 02:46 PM
What happened to the Magic Genie? :laugh2:

I guess he's sifting pond scum out of his pool.

OCA
06-28-2007, 02:51 PM
Of course not. How in the hell does ridiculing handicapped people equate to supporting the struggle for gay rights?

You are talking tolerance, and I find as equally stupid your tolerating the fight for "special rights" for queers as you would find my stance on ridiculing the handicapped.

But really aren't libs supposed to be tolerant of all views, not just the ones they like?

Hagbard Celine
06-28-2007, 02:55 PM
But really aren't libs supposed to be tolerant of all views, not just the ones they like?

Are you high?

OCA
06-28-2007, 03:20 PM
Are you high?

No.

You guys profess to be so tolerant but in reality are intolerant of anything that does not toe the liberal line.

glockmail
06-28-2007, 03:44 PM
This looks like a good one. :popcorn:

Hagbard Celine
06-28-2007, 03:54 PM
No.

You guys profess to be so tolerant but in reality are intolerant of anything that does not toe the liberal line.

That's not true. Most of the things I'm intolerant of, you're intolerant of too. I'm intolerant of armed robbery, burglary, kidnapping, child molesters, rapists and the lot. But some of the things I'm intolerant of, you embrace. Things such as jingoism, racism, bigotry, solving problems with violence and hypocrisy just to name a few.

And there is no "liberal line," atleast not in the same way that there is a "conservative line." Liberals want nothing more than for everyone to get along. Why can't gays be accepted into society and do as they please the same as straight people can? The answer is because Conservatives refuse to accept them. Why? Just to be f*cking mean and have something to fight about. That's why. There's no other reason. The things liberals do are done in order to facilitate peace in society. It seems that the things conservatives do are done in order to facilitate controversy and strife. Take a second and really think about this: Imagine gays could marry and had the same rights you do with your wife if you have one. How would this fact have the least bit of influence over your marriage? Would it affect you at all? I don't see how it could.

Yurt
06-28-2007, 08:22 PM

Somehow I doubt you say that to gay organizations or people who boycott companies that are "anti" gay...