PDA

View Full Version : `I do not consent to.....SMASH!`

LongTermGuy
03-23-2015, 08:00 PM
*Language warning.

`Cop was cool and in control the whole time and took care of business....

The perp been watching too much Liveleak. He should have paid better attention. It's customary to NOT be committing a crime when you're trying to make a fool out of the cops by asserting your rights for a Liveleak video.`

​http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=b8d_1413049025&amp%3Bcomments=1

aboutime
03-23-2015, 08:51 PM
What we are seeing, more and more every day across America is intentional disregard for law, and law enforcement. And that goes for all races, not just white, black, or hispanic.

There appears to be a new attitude, sanctioned by Obama, and Holder who also disregard, and ignore our laws, that people now feel free to abuse, and twist the context of laws to suit their selfishness due to their IGNORANCE of the laws they CLAIM to be following.

It's gonna get worse. Anarchy, Lawlessness, and Disrespect are the tools of MOB violence. Anyone who refuses to see that, or acknowledge it is happening...probably voted for the LAW BREAKER....twice, and they are merely following his LACK of leadership into crime.

LongTermGuy
03-23-2015, 10:09 PM
"It's gonna get worse"...........

http://boingboing.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/usa-obama-680x414.jpg

LongTermGuy
03-23-2015, 10:53 PM
`...I bet he's still not consenting somewhere now...

Jeff
03-24-2015, 06:49 AM
This is exactly what happens when the president of the United States gets involved with local issues for no other reason than to fan the flames of racism, in all honesty after the third time the cop told him " I will not ask you again for your license and insurance " he should of just shot the thug and got rid of another criminal.

jimnyc
03-24-2015, 07:02 AM
I actually enjoyed that. I'm tired of people trying to film the police and then give them a hard time. This cop was very respectful and asked for papers as is his job. If folks respond like assholes as if they somehow are now "street lawyers", then they get this type of response.

DragonStryk72
03-24-2015, 03:05 PM
Would've loved it if the cop was like, "Well, let's take that by the numbers shall we: You were speeding, which gave me the right to pull you over to administer a ticket for speeding. From there, I learned that you're driving without a license, which is listed in the criminal code as 'driving without a license'. You are correct, sir, that you can travel freely without a license: you can travel by bus, bike, or foot. however, you were in a motorized vehicle, making it driving, which requires a license."

"That's only on public roads!"

"Sir, where the hell do you think you are?! If you're on a private road, then I've got you fro criminal trespass, or if it's a public road, I've got you for driving without a license."

"I do not consent!"

"Sir, you don't have to. You're already guilty, and I have more than enough probable cause to suspect you must have drugs in that car."

DragonStryk72
03-24-2015, 03:07 PM
I actually enjoyed that. I'm tired of people trying to film the police and then give them a hard time. This cop was very respectful and asked for papers as is his job. If folks respond like assholes as if they somehow are now "street lawyers", then they get this type of response.

I'm okay with it when it's over an actual problem with police, such as being asked for id while doing something that in no one requires id, nor breaking any laws. this was pretty straightforwardly breaking several laws consecutively.

PixieStix
03-24-2015, 08:17 PM
*Language warning.

`Cop was cool and in control the whole time and took care of business....

The perp been watching too much Liveleak. He should have paid better attention. It's customary to NOT be committing a crime when you're trying to make a fool out of the cops by asserting your rights for a Liveleak video.`

​http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=b8d_1413049025&amp%3Bcomments=1

He thought he was being all smart. What an idiot.