PDA

View Full Version : Zimmerman blames Obama for racial tensions after Trayvon Martin shooting

Jeff
03-24-2015, 06:27 AM
It's about time something good came out of this guys mouth and he couldn't be more right on, Obama should never of gotten involved with this issue in Florida let alone fan the flames of racism, if he wishes to do things like that and he is truly suppose to represent all Americans than he ought to be on the news every time a black man robs a white guy ( shoots, rape, murder yes any crime ) but he chose to only speak up for the blacks , so in my eyes and many others that makes him a racist !

TAMPA, Fla. (Reuters) - George Zimmerman, acquitted of murder charges in the shooting death of an unarmed black teen in Florida, said in a videotaped interview that President Barack Obama stoked racial tensions in the case.
The former Florida neighborhood watch volunteer said he felt liberated after federal prosecutors last month decided not to press civil rights charges in the 2012 death of Trayvon Martin.
"Now is the perfect time to speak my mind without fear of retaliation," Zimmerman told one of his attorneys, Howard Iken, in a March 8 interview, released to the media on Monday.
Zimmerman criticized his treatment by federal prosecutors and in particular by Obama. He said Obama should not have inflamed racial tensions as he did by saying in a White House speech that if he had a son, that child would look like Martin.

http://news.yahoo.com/zimmerman-blames-obama-racial-tensions-trayvon-martin-shooting-220147383.html

tailfins
03-24-2015, 08:11 AM
Maybe he has just figured out that he can get favorable coverage by telling people what they want to hear. The best I can say about him is that there is a reasonable doubt to acquit him in the Martin case.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
03-24-2015, 08:50 AM
It's about time something good came out of this guys mouth and he couldn't be more right on, Obama should never of gotten involved with this issue in Florida let alone fan the flames of racism, if he wishes to do things like that and he is truly suppose to represent all Americans than he ought to be on the news every time a black man robs a white guy ( shoots, rape, murder yes any crime ) but he chose to only speak up for the blacks , so in my eyes and many others that makes him a racist !

http://news.yahoo.com/zimmerman-blames-obama-racial-tensions-trayvon-martin-shooting-220147383.html

No criticism of Obama makes a damn dent in the lie that he is a great leader, genius and a decent man..
He is none of those, a fact...
He is a lying , corrupt piece of walking , talking human debris.
Not worth spit and I wouldn't donate a dime if it would save his miserable stinking life!!!
I liken him to the maggots that so love him.....--Tyr

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
03-24-2015, 08:52 AM
Maybe he has just figured out that he can get favorable coverage by telling people what they want to hear. The best I can say about him is that there is a reasonable doubt to acquit him in the Martin case.

Well then, you didn't pay close attention to the facts in the case..
The facts prove beyond any doubt that the shooting was an act of self-defense. If you think not , then you aren't very bright IMHO.-Tyr

Jeff
03-24-2015, 02:40 PM
well then, you didn't pay close attention to the facts in the case..
The facts prove beyond any doubt that the shooting was an act of self-defense. if you think not , then you aren't very bright imho.-tyr

bingo !!!!

tailfins
03-24-2015, 03:56 PM
Well then, you didn't pay close attention to the facts in the case..
The facts prove beyond any doubt that the shooting was an act of self-defense. If you think not , then you aren't very bright IMHO.-Tyr

Zimmerman is a trouble maker that gets into trouble time after time. If you make him a cause-celebre, prepare to be beclowned. I will defend him being acquitted, but not Zimmerman in general.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
03-24-2015, 05:42 PM
Zimmerman is a trouble maker that gets into trouble time after time. If you make him a cause-celebre, prepare to be beclowned. I will defend him being acquitted, but not Zimmerman in general.

His guilt or innocence in the case has nothing to do with how he acts now amigo.
You stated there was a "shadow of doubt", to which I pointed out your lack of judgment when there was no "shadow of a doubt" as the facts( the facts) clearly showed self-defense!
That you reason his character now bearing in your judgment of his guilt or innocence then is your error not mine..
I may rant when I feel like it but I have A VERY LOGICAL AND RATIONAL MIND AMIGO.
Those facts left no doubt but the media scourged the man to no end and influenced a lot of gullible people.
Apparently they influenced you as well methinks..
Told ya, not a damn PC BONE IN MY BODY.. Never will be.. --Tyr

aboutime
03-25-2015, 09:48 PM
His guilt or innocence in the case has nothing to do with how he acts now amigo.
You stated there was a "shadow of doubt", to which I pointed out your lack of judgment when there was no "shadow of a doubt" as the facts( the facts) clearly showed self-defense!
That you reason his character now bearing in your judgment of his guilt or innocence then is your error not mine..
I may rant when I feel like it but I have A VERY LOGICAL AND RATIONAL MIND AMIGO.
Those facts left no doubt but the media scourged the man to no end and influenced a lot of gullible people.
Apparently they influenced you as well methinks..
Told ya, not a damn PC BONE IN MY BODY.. Never will be.. --Tyr

My, Oh my. How threatened people seem to get when they are reminded of the truth.

http://icansayit.com/images/polincorrect.jpg I'm with ya on that Tyr.