PDA

View Full Version : Illegals are racist against American's

nevadamedic
06-28-2007, 03:33 PM
http://www.mmlv.us/newracists.html

There are great pictures and articles on this subject. Some of the pictures make me sick.

Pale Rider
06-28-2007, 04:09 PM
http://www.mmlv.us/newracists.html

There are great pictures and articles on this subject. Some of the pictures make me sick.

Yup... let 'em start rioting now since their shamnesty didn't pass... we'll see a war yet.

nevadamedic
07-16-2007, 10:21 PM
Yup... let 'em start rioting now since their shamnesty didn't pass... we'll see a war yet.

I don't know if we will see a war, but I bet we will se a riot greater then the La riot's over the Rodney King situation.

waterrescuedude2000
07-16-2007, 10:40 PM
Well I'll tell you the minute they start coming on my property to loot I will be out there with my arsenal shooting at them. :pee:

nevadamedic
07-16-2007, 10:51 PM
Well I'll tell you the minute they start coming on my property to loot I will be out there with my arsenal shooting at them. :pee:

I doubt that will happen up here, it will probably happen in major cities like LA and Las Vegas.

waterrescuedude2000
07-17-2007, 03:03 AM
I doubt that will happen up here, it will probably happen in major cities like LA and Las Vegas.

Well I live in a largely hispanic neighborhood. So it could happen where I live.

And if you go to the above mentioned link and I quote

Augustin Cebada: "We will take over by violent or non violent means."

Hmm Well there is only one way to overcome that. Something we call in the military violence in action. So they want to be violent so will I. If I am legally justified to do so then I will use deadly force. Also the more these clowns protest/riot whatever you want to call it. Well the more that everyone is going to be sick and tired of them. I mean their last protest carrying the mexican flag pissed alot of people off. When they were marching and carrying signs that say "we are not criminals" YES YOU ARE CRIMINALS. you broke laws coming into our country then you are a criminal period end of debate or discussion.

nevadamedic
07-17-2007, 01:48 PM
Well I live in a largely hispanic neighborhood. So it could happen where I live.

And if you go to the above mentioned link and I quote

Augustin Cebada: "We will take over by violent or non violent means."

Hmm Well there is only one way to overcome that. Something we call in the military violence in action. So they want to be violent so will I. If I am legally justified to do so then I will use deadly force. Also the more these clowns protest/riot whatever you want to call it. Well the more that everyone is going to be sick and tired of them. I mean their last protest carrying the mexican flag pissed alot of people off. When they were marching and carrying signs that say "we are not criminals" YES YOU ARE CRIMINALS. you broke laws coming into our country then you are a criminal period end of debate or discussion.
The People are already tired of them, that is why the immigration bill got killed, the Senators realized that if they voted to pass it they could kiss their careers good bye/ I think the last straw were the Mexican protesting waving the Mexican flag, when they are trying to live in the US because conditions are so bad in Mexico.