PDA

View Full Version : Shop at Kroger....it is safer.

red state
03-28-2015, 11:50 PM
Kroger has stated that it is for the 2nd Amendment (where the 2nd Amendment is legal).

http://www.npr.org/player/v2/mediaPlayer.html?action=1&t=1&islist=false&id=346735594&m=346735595

My hat is off to Kroger on this. I also shop at LOWES in stead of Homodepot and although companies are not always SPOT ON with their decisions to deny others of our American rights, in such cases (as with KROGER) we see a bit of freedom shining on us all (as long as your Kroger is in a location where such light is still allowed).

Ya'll have at it....signing off.

jimnyc
03-29-2015, 09:19 AM
Is Kroger only a southern thing? I've seen them while traveling, but never saw one in NJ or NY.

tailfins
03-29-2015, 09:30 AM
Is Kroger only a southern thing? I've seen them while traveling, but never saw one in NJ or NY.

South, midwest and Mountain Time Zone. In Denver, they are called King Soopers. I don't like Kroger because they require a loyalty card to get competitive prices. I prefer Walmart.

gabosaurus
03-29-2015, 11:01 AM
Does believing in Second Amendment rights get you better meat and produce?
I've been to Kroger when I have gone to Dallas. They are higher than other stores.

Kathianne
03-29-2015, 12:28 PM
I don't care for Walmart groceries in general, I've found the prices higher than careful shopping at other grocers. Best advice for best quality-shop where the crowds are. There were Kroger's in IL, but their meat and produce just weren't up to the others.

Other than people, what I miss most about IL is the grocery shopping and prices.

It's pretty shocking what the cost is here in Sedona for food.

Perianne
03-29-2015, 01:29 PM
Me likey Kroger. Except for just about any Kroger brand food.