PDA

View Full Version : The Witch is back

WiccanLiberal
03-29-2015, 11:13 AM
I guess, since I have jumped back in, explain my absence. I had a really bad time healthwise the past year. I was diagnosed as diabetic last spring and was much sicker than I realized. I have managed my disease and it's associated difficulties and lost 60 pounds and am finally feeling a bit more in control of some of my life. The bottom line is I had very little time or motivation for online activity and no energy for anything outside of work. So here I am. (settles in with herbal tea and my dog on the sofa)

jimnyc
03-29-2015, 11:31 AM
Good to see ya!! Sorry to hear about the health issues, but also glad it's something you can control, and got a positive out of. How's the hubby? Tell him I said hello. :)

WiccanLiberal
03-29-2015, 11:35 AM
He's good. Maybe I can prod him into posting.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
03-29-2015, 12:51 PM
WELCOME BACK!! GOOD TO KNOW THAT YOU AND V4R ARE OK....
Sorry to hear about your health issues my friend.
MY HEALTH ISSUES ARE UNDER CONTROL BUT ITS A STRUGGLE.
I hope V4R will return to post here. He had great insight as do you.....Tyr

Perianne
03-29-2015, 01:14 PM
I guess, since I have jumped back in, explain my absence. I had a really bad time healthwise the past year. I was diagnosed as diabetic last spring and was much sicker than I realized. I have managed my disease and it's associated difficulties and lost 60 pounds and am finally feeling a bit more in control of some of my life. The bottom line is I had very little time or motivation for online activity and no energy for anything outside of work. So here I am. (settles in with herbal tea and my dog on the sofa)

Hi. I am Perianne. I look forward to knowing you.

I am a nurse and work in long term care. Many of our patients have illnesses and wounds related to diabetes. The average person does not know about how serious diabetes is. I consider it the worst common disease.

Please take care of yourself. Keep that A1C to a reasonable level!

WiccanLiberal
03-29-2015, 01:21 PM
Hi. I am Perianne. I look forward to knowing you.

I am a nurse and work in long term care. Many of our patients have illnesses and wounds related to diabetes. The average person does not know about how serious diabetes is. I consider it the worst common disease.

Please take care of yourself. Keep that A1C to a reasonable level!
Good to meet you. I am a nurse also. And I am pleased to say that my last A1C was 5.4 improved from 6.8 initially.

Perianne
03-29-2015, 01:26 PM
Good to meet you. I am a nurse also. And I am pleased to say that my last A1C was 5.4 improved from 6.8 initially.

That is awesome!!!